/TMSG/ - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /TMSG/.
----------------
News
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
>Official Vocal Collection CD and Visual Arts Document Collection have been released in Japan. They can be bought from retailers like Amazon JP or CDJapan.
>Concert in Japan that happened in June may have a possible DVD/BD release.
----------------

No arguing about censorship or piracy. If you need help setting up loadiine or the restoration patch, go to Homebrew General or the aforementioned GBATemp thread. This thread is purely for discussion of the game.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWrF5-sobqI
youtube.com/watch?v=eEbIVTV1y7Y
nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-eshop-charts-7116/
pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ellie is best waifu

DUDE
ITS
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

What´s your favorite (not sung by characters) track from the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=OWrF5-sobqI

How could you not support censorship IN 2016 COME ON GUYS

Can someone ban the falseflagger please?

Daily reminder that if you have a problem against this then you're just a problematic gamergater who only cares about anime titties

I would love to know their thought process for this one

Good thing they censored this too, otherwise we would've gotten an instant AO rating

youtube.com/watch?v=eEbIVTV1y7Y

Easily

Just report and ignore.

nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-eshop-charts-7116/
>LITERALLY getting outsold by Mightly Blunder 9
W-what happened bros? It's not fucking fair we were supposed to sell millions of copies! Now all those problematic sexist pigs are going to laugh at us!

Like I said in the last thread, refrain from using Tsubasa for shitposting, she is too pure for that.

Yeah, pure shit

You realize that will just encourage them, right?

>replying to any post with a crying wojak image

user you know better than that.

pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ
>t-th-t-they didn't c-change ch-chapter 2 at all they're o-only exaggerating!

threadly reminder that Tsubasa is generic in every way and boring as fuck

Is there new game plus in this game?

I'm thinking of replaying on hard

Threadly reminder that you're just a mean bully and Tsubasa is a nice girl

>it's a you have to have tsubasa in your party for this fight quest
Some quests just aren't meant to be done
Seriously how is she so fucking weak, shouldn't she have god tier stats considering she does all this entertainment shit

>Kuen Tarachino

Lofty kek

>Replaying on hard
>Not Lunatic

Threadly reminder that Tsubasa has fucking nothing on another, infinitely superior blue-haired idol named Tsubasa

There's a Lunatic mode.

Gotta work my way up m8

Reposting since I didn't knwo the last thread was already over.

Okay so I did 12 trades with the arena ghost for incense but he isn't offering the request yet. Do I need some other trigger, too?

Also, does negotiating with the other mirages give any good rewards? I got through a few rounds with one of them before they got angry and only gave me a 1-star prestige, I want to know if any of them have useful items.

Yeah, you can carry over lots of things like your level(which I don't know why you'd do that), your carnages+skills, your items, your outfits and accessories
I got a question about that. I noticed if I tried to select lunatic mode it wouldn't let me carry over my carnages, which is fucking bullshit, but can I just do new game+ on hard and then switch the difficulty to Lunatic or is it locked out?

Seriously wtf, I tried to stick it out with her but she can't keep up with the others.

>Sword is voiced by Nana
That's just not a fair comparison user.
Chris best symphogear anyway

You need to ____________CENSORED FOR WESTERN AUDIENCES______________________________________________________________

what dark/light spells are worth it?

almighty worth it too?

Reminder that Nintendo of America would butcher Zenbu's zenbus.
>implying Bikki isn't best girl

>Tank is a little girl in a space suit armour thing
Well I'd be lying if I said that was predictive

I'm pretty sure Lunatic is the only difficulty locked option. They don't let you carry over your carnages because that would trivialize what is supposed to be a challenge mode.
I actually haven't beat the game myself yet, mainly cause I am fucking around with requests and shit.

Maybe Naga on Kiria for Light

Megidolaon and Adpressure for Kiria and Eleonora are decent, a Concentrated Megidolaon can 1hko an entire group of enemies

Stupid, oh well, hard mode is good enough. No way in hell am I gonna recraft those fucking carnages.

So it's only one autist that does all the censorship shitposting, right? He always posts the same things with the same images, and the same filenames even. He's almost worse than that Operation Kowashitai fag. Almost.

Bikki has better songs but Zenbu is cuter

Season 4 when?

I'd like to shake the hand of whoever came up with Kiria's design because goddamn she ticks every box on my list.

Seeing as the IP counter never goes up when he posts, yes, it's the same guy over and over again. Just report and ignore.

When does reporting ever work?

Serious question. Censorshitposting has been ruining /v/ for a year now

Well when that "raid" happened a few days ago reporting worked really well, janitors/mods did their thing and everything went back to normal. /v/ is just really shit and moves really fast for mods to do much in threads besides just prune them entirely.

What's the gimmick of the directors dungeon?

I feel like I'm missing something

There are 10 doors, and 10 monitors.
It helps to completely map out that back section before you start messing with it.

But Bikki has best Bikkibutt and Zenbu is used goods

Seasons 4 and 5 soon

It works a little more reliably on Veeky Forums, so do your civc duty.
The screens match the number of rooms. Same gimmick in sealed area but different application. Both sections have treasure rooms.

>S-STOP BULLY BASED NINTENDO RIGHT NOOOOW

>Seasons 4 and 5 soon
>Actually hadn't checked in a while
>This is a real
>A fucking video game too Which will likely be shit, but whatever
Made my day, user.

>a fucking video game too
it's a mobage

FIgured as much
Musou/twitchy action game never ;_;

It seriously confuses me
>have to work as an entertainer to grow as a morage master
>itsuki does fuck all stats through the roof
>tsubasa has success after success
>might aswell be level 10 when everyone else is hitting 40

Since we're talking about other things involving cute girls singing anyway, who is everyone's favorite Stella Glow?

There is no wrong answer although some are more correct than others.

Doesn't Kirias VA have a role in that game too? I haven't played it yet, but it seems fun.

But user you already posted her
Hilda did nothing wrong

I didn't buy Stella Glow because my wallet was stolen around the time it came out. Is it good? I played the demo but the dub was fucking unbearable.

Does NG+ let you keep money?

It's great if easy and wasn't censored at all
If you've hacked your 3DS (and why the fuck haven't you yet) then there's an undub available

Is the game suppose to crash when checking the details for Tsubasa's ability to evade Bow attacks?

>the dub was fucking unbearable.
It really is the down point of the game. But I am going to agree with what said.

It's weeb as fuck, but I don't think that'd be an issue for anyone who liked #FE.

Have some mor_ ending CGs

Meant to spoiler that

>Tsubasas Sneeze after
MUH DICK

Came here to make a PSA to idiots like me who don't read. When a game tells you not to fight a boss until level 42...probably not a good idea to fight said boss at level 30

I did it though....yay....

So the request just not exist for western audiences is what you're saying?

>use prestige
>weapons become unavailable
>get a prestige
>suddenly 15 emails from Tiki telling me I can make weapons
>they're all weapons I already unlocked for crafting
Can I turn this off or what?

He's just shitposting. Keep feeding the ghost pills and he'll eventually give you your locktouch.

You could just ignore the alerts and they'll go away when you run out of prestige/craft the weapon. My autism wouldn't let me do that though, so I know the feel.

It is super helpful for when you have a bunch of materials and are trying to craft 10 things at once to see what you still can do.

But if you turned them off, how would you get the "ignore 30 people texting you" achievement?

Gotcha. I'll continue ignoring.

Also a stellar point

>turning off Tiki
You monster.

>Yashiro why were you crying?
>thingken of dad

I hate that faggot do I need to do his shit?

What you mean his side stories? You'd be missing out on some dope ad-libs and content, so I don't see why you wouldn't. He's actually not that bad of a character, he lightens up immensely when he joins you

What's everyone's highest Sessions combo so far?

I got a 18 once, got lucky with two duo attacks which lead into long combos.

One day I'll break 20

I'm only on chapter 3 so 5

I got up to 15. I was lucky to get two Give Me Duos show up, as it's my only Duo I've gotten at this point.

BIG JUMP!

for the love of god where is "green park second floor"

have a cute tank in the meantime

SECOND FLOOR OF 106
We really need a list of the Lucky Spots

cheers

now, this loli asking for three coupons. I already got two, but the one "in front of shibuya 106" is definitely not there. i've checked multiple times.

starting to think it's a bug because I actually found two coupons before activating the quest. that or it's just very damn well hidden.

How do I get prestige anyway. I need 5 star shit and a lot but I don't know where
Currently at Chapter 4 Intermission

Just keep playing, presitge max is determined by enemy, so you need to move on to chapter 5 to start to find it.

Bit tricky to explain, but the right sidewalk near the walkway to 106. Keep going up and it should be around there. Funny enough, I accidentally found it when Enter-Kingdom was going on

Fucking hell
I wanted everyones open audition so I can mixmatch how I want without losing on sessions
Using yashiro is kinda stupid I already have a strong sword user

>Using yashiro is kinda stupid I already have a strong sword user
Or more accurately, you have a sword user who's forced to be in your party at all times

Anyone know where the UFO looking rare enemy is? Need the materials for a carnage.

Where do I find the mirages for the arena hiring sidequest?

They're the ones you can talk to in dungeons. After you complete events in the dungeon, go back and talk to them. Most are recruitable.

Ah, cool. Thanks fampai.

And don't miss the one hanging out in Harajuku since he has all the incense.

First this game. The the ending was so damn slow and boring and Klaus killing the queen and suddenly being Xeno was retarded

>tfw did Eleonora final quest
>want to impregnate her
fuck this game is to much cock tease.

Same outcome. I like yashiro and want him on my screen but fucking hell he covers the same shit itsuki does

His elemental strikes and counter make him pretty useful, not to mention when you are fighting Axe enemies it is NICE to be able to double up on swords

what level should i be for the final boss?

Do my +carnage stay in ng+?

Yep, they all become unmastered though

What do you mean?

>Fighting SPOILER
>He summons flying weapons
>He touches them so they explode after two turns
>Oh I know I'll destroy the weapons first next time
>He pulls that shit again
>Destroy the weapons in time
>Instead of using a turn to make the weapons go berserk he spams an almighty attack that stuns your whole team
>He'll do this even if you only destroyed one weapon so you get that AND the weapon explosion AND an extra turn of being stunned
W H Y