/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Overused Samus picture edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」New Pokkén character to be revealed: nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-character-teased-for-july-14-reveal/
「!」New Pokémon announced! Snoop Dogg included!: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-official-art-and-details-for-the-new-pokemon/
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokemon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」Ever Oasis - New Nintendo RPG IP announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
「!」Paper Mario Color Splash release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=hZTUYjNMACw
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced: youtube.com/watch?v=MEX7BfZpad8

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/s7S77ckc
Wii U - pastebin.com/hPDcJam1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/summer-of-segwit-bitcoin-core-begins-segregated-witness-soft-fork
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/06/29/getting-closer-to-a-bitcoin-etf-winklevoss-trust-chooses-new-exchange/
strawpoll.me/10651508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"New Pokémon announced! Snoop Dogg included!"

What did he mean by this

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xxx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1, bitcoin, sandwiches" and things alike

Disclaimer will be on a different post now so you can have proper filters ;;;)))

The new Pokken character is probably Greninja, right?

No, it will be a Gen 7 mon for the hype.

Rate and debate.
There's some I'm not too crazy about but nothing's really "bad" so far given the selection.

The island guardian is probably the only one I really don't care for, but I'm hoping the other guardians aren't just reskins ala genies, there might be one that calls out to me.

Template.

Didn't Greninja place #1 in that Japanese poll?

he's the most popular chinpokomon now

Did you forget about Magearna? She was the first Gen 7 mon announced

I know it was the first Gen 7 revealed but I don't know WHAT they're going for.

I think it looks kinda stupid and busy but I don't wanna rate it low without understanding what the goal is contextually for it. It might be cool once we the full picture. There's no other mythical that's full-on artificial creation.

anybody looking forward to Federation Force? Think there will be a general?

I think she's supposed to be a legendary pokemon or something, also good typing so good smogonmon

I'll see the Reviews and check the gameplay. If it doesn't has a story mode i won't buy it. Well maybe only if the online is fucking amazing

BITCOIN HALVING IN
991b l o c k s
ETA 6D,21h,9m,47s

>When Bitcoin was created in 2009, the initial reward was 50 bitcoins. In november 2012, it dropped to 25btc after the first halving. The second halving will take place in July 2016, decreasing the reward to 12.5btc.

Can someone post the list of 3DS Games recommendation? Please

cointelegraph.com/news/summer-of-segwit-bitcoin-core-begins-segregated-witness-soft-fork

>This seems to answer the speculation of if SegWit will beat the Bitcoin halving event to market as the discussion is more in line with a proper release within a day or two. The actual announcement may come from a large mining pool, or other informed third’ party rather than from the Core developers.

That was because it was a Pokemon that was going to be distributed and everyone already has 12 Pikachus.

Anyone else hopes this isn't the last generation of Handheld Consoles? I just bought a 3DS and would hate to see Handheld Gaming be replaced by Mobile Games

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/06/29/getting-closer-to-a-bitcoin-etf-winklevoss-trust-chooses-new-exchange/

>Assuming that, having filed first, the Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust is the first Bitcoin ETF to be approved, it could see considerable demand. While cryptocurrency enthusiasts are happy to hold actual bitcoins themselves, others are looking for exposure in proper investment or tax-advantaged accounts.

It shouldn't be but knowing Nintendo and their retarded decisions...

If there is a general it'll probably be a "Metroid general," and much like how Animal Crossing general basically disowned HHD and Amiibo Festival, you probably won't get any games there.

I'm predicting /nintyg/ will be a refuge for fans of that game, like how Triforce Heroes was

On November 18th, 2012, the wiiu release date, bitcoin was $11 a coin. It is now $700 a coin. Your wiiu is worth roughly $16,000.

The nx is a year+ away from launch. Don't make the same mistake you did last time and buy yourself a NX with a hooker.

Im in Japan and i want to buy a new 3ds ll
Is it easy to region unlock it?

It takes a bit of work but yeah.

Do i need to buy cubic ninja?

No, you can do it without any extra games as long as you don't update, I don't know which firmware JP consoles hve though, check /hbg/ for that.

>the city of mamma mia

WHADDAFAKK MAN

So anyone else buying $260 in bit coin and waiting till NX release?

I am. And I'm going to laugh it all to the bank.

I dunno why it would be the last generation of handhelds, the 3DS was actually a success.

I am curious however whether Nintendo will continue the dual screen design for their next series. It takes a lot to process two screens and it's the reason why 3DS screens aren't HD, but are dual screens basically the image of what people expect from Nintendo handhelds now? (Or is that how Nintendo perceives the public image of their handheld market?)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I can only imagine all the fanart

I wanted to save this so I thought I'd post it here.

I honestly think dual screens would be the standard used by everyone if Nintendo had any portable console competition. The Vita doesn't count because the entire concept is being the opposite to the 3DS (having shitty screens - having a good screen, not being powerful - being as powerful as possible, selling decently - not selling at all, having games - having no games, and so on)

DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON

I'm going to marry Samus!

>he doesn't like doge
>he doesn't like buge
>he hates fun

>Think there will be a general?
It'll last a single thread and then everybody will migrate to /nintyg/. Despite this, the traffic of this general won't increase.

Those are the new pokemon?

I'm really glad that let down of a game omega ruby was my last pokemon game

I like that they're giving an early game rock rodent (not literally a rodent but you get what I mean) but the design itself doesn't call out to me. Watch it's evolution get some localized name like "Rockweiler" though, that'd be cute.

The bugs have a neat typing but they don't call out to me either, and i'm not feeling the BATTERY BUGE meme.

>not liking Batterpillar
wooooooooooooooow

>not liking the new designs
What happened to you user? What made you so bitter?

ok stuck again but blogging about it always helps

He might be that guy from /vp/ who made an entire strawman chart explaining why the new Pokemon are less realistically design and have more cutesy design quirks/less detail

He claimed to "quit playing after ORAS" so it's very likely he's a /vp/er

>We will be migrating to /nintyg/ after this thread
JESUS CHRIST FUCK OFF

Just report and ignore that retard he's been trying that for a while, but of course you faggots will come here and think it's actually our plan

KEEP YOUR RETARD ON A LEASH

THIS AIN'T EVEN HIM IT'S ANOTHER RETARD THAT DOESN'T POST HERE

KEEP YOUR RETARDS ON LEASHES

Alright senpai

I'm selling my PS4 and was thinking is it worth copping a Wii U?

also will Nintendo NX have backwards compatibility?

I'm asking because I saw Fatal Frame limited edition brand new on a shop around where I live, I checked into the game out of curiosity(love survival horrors) and it seems nice
was thinking of buying it and keeping it till NX comes out but no idea if it'll be backwards

And I was considering the opposite and getting a PS4. Why are you selling it? Are there problems with it?

Why would you sell your PS4 now that it is getting some games?
Keep in mind other than Zelda, the Wii U isn't getting any worthwhile games at all so you have to check the current catalog.
We don't know if the NX will be backwards compatible, and Nintendo is taking their damn time to announce anything.

No games that interest me at the moment(to be honest I havent checked must) and I don't have much time or will to play
I just use it to play fifa 14 with my friend like once a month or something

welp
I still heard that fatal frame LE is rare and I saw it at 110 in amazon uk so I might cop it and resell it then

Why exactly does /ink/ hate us anyway?

Too dumb to comprehend one /nintyg/ shitposter and one other retard doesn't make a whole general.

I think you guys are cool.

Same reason you might resent someone you caught a disease off, even with all of the necessary precautions. It's not like they control the virus, but they're the proximate cause.

fuck you

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

>playing
/nintyg/

>watching
/nintyg/

>listening
/nintyg/

>eating
/nintyg/

>drinking
/nintyg/

>fapping
/nintyg/

>feeling
/nintyg/

CSM WEON OH QUEDÓ LA MANSACA

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10651508
strawpoll.me/10651508
strawpoll.me/10651508
strawpoll.me/10651508
strawpoll.me/10651508

Ink are babies with no brain

>>PLAYAN
Pokemon X again because muh SuMo hype
pretty garbage in my imo
>>WATCHAN
letterkenny
>>LISTENAN
kendrick lamar - untitled unmastered.
>>EATAN
hashbrowns/bacon/eggs
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
cute boys
>>FEELAN
comfy
cold rainy days are bretty good

>captcha
frick off
yes

Hey pige it seems like you're having a nice day

thanks farting man

thanks you too

me too thanks

I really enjoyed the release of chinpokomon x (300 hours played, my most played 3DS game) but that's probably cause for whatever reason, the game made me better understand Pokemon and got me into the more intricate aspects of the main series, and for whatever there were some aspects of the singleplayer that stood out to me.

If you look at the game through every specific sequence rather than the big picture it probably sucks ass, but I'm forgiving since the game was clearly hindered by a hardware gap and required a ton of prep work to even exist. If Sun & Moon sucks too then I dunno what to say, I guess the mobile takeover was real.

WHAT
H
A
T

I WANT TO KIRBY TO SUCK MY DICK

I WANT TO BUY BITCOIN SO REAL WOMEN WILL SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOU ALL LIVE WITH MOM FOREVER

but i want to be poor forever! i associate most with kenny from southpark.

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

This thread is GREEEEEAT

i want you to remember you scoffed at me when bitcoin is $2000+ a coin later this year.

i tried nintyg, i really fucking did

Interesting, truly interesting.

>PLAYAN
Dead by Daylight
>WATCHAN
Gran Torino
>LISTENAN
Future
>EATAN
Donuts
>DRINKAN
Fruit Punch
>FAPPAN
Nothing today
>FEELAN
Horny

Gran Torino cured my racism

is it still worth it to buy a wii u

WHAT
THE
FUCK

le >just turn off the exp share and XY are perfectly balanced uwu

>if multiple pokemon participate in a battle they all get the full exp instead of it being split between them
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

Growing up I would have loved if switch ins get full experience too, that's a change I don't mind.

>enter a double battle
>suddenly your entire party gains 2 levels each
epic........................

what's your party, pige?

The thing I don't get about XY critics looking forward to SM is that it's going to do the exact same thing with it's leveling/experience system, so I dunno why there's such a shift in excitement, nothing will be different if you hated the previous gen sans wishful thinking.

I actually have fun when I play and only bitch in retrospect.

I can kinda get that, I really enjoyed X on my first playthrough (had some good feels and moments) but playing through Y with the full knowledge of what's the come makes the game seem way less interesting.

Ironically, I hated Shauna on my first playthrough but loved her on my second.

Replaced Fennekin for a Litleo
Pikachu
Riolu
Ralts
mite grab a Honedge when I get to route 6

I don't actually mind XY's experience system THAT much, it's the other stuff I really dislike. The bland locations, lackluster music, the concept of having a group of friends instead of a rival, and a few other things that don't even need to be mentioned.
Most of the Pokemon designs are pretty solid though, I never really understood that complaint.

And what makes you think it won't be changed? Things have been removed before.

Pokemon games aren't going to become harder dude, it's a game for children.

explain gen 5

Some people say platinum is harder than gen 5

then explain platinum. clearly pokemon not only can, but have gotten harder. just because gen 6 shit the bed doesn't mean we're stuck with garbage difficulty forever.

Alright dude keep those hopes up since you're too dense to see an obvious shift in difficulty correlating with the mobile game market. Also it's the same director as ORAS and fanboys hate that game.

You're going to be disappointed and mad all over again, it'll be annoying to read much like the Gen 6 whiners were.

Wew finished ZTD, what a ride, sorry for all the cryptic surprise messages

pls no spoiler

welcome back randal

I'm loving these ZTD memes, even if this game were complete shit (clearly not) I knew I'd get my money back just by looking at threads.

Zero is Zero

FUCK

Zero Time Dilemma man
Zero
Major Zero
dunno
Zer0?
Sub-Zero.

So I just got a wiiu along with pokken and tphd. Came with mariomaker. Any suggestions beyond this point?

smash
captain toad
pikmin
dong kong