Andromeda info:
pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=N3i17f9IhPg

In this thread:
SHITALY LOST
GERMANY WON

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/0b77/f/2016/178/1/f/liara_x_shepard_by_becausewhynot01-da7vrbb.jpg
orig15.deviantart.net/6959/f/2013/010/8/4/sexy_liara_tsoni_by_hentaithimy-d5r1jkr.png
orig14.deviantart.net/13a8/f/2012/350/b/4/sexy_edi_by_hentaithimy-d5o7ql9.png
orig05.deviantart.net/7cb7/f/2016/178/a/e/shepard_x_harley_by_becausewhynot01-da7vtht.jpg
youtu.be/opOdFKObpeM?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best waifu

no one here?

whoops, meant
ah, what a day.

oh thank god, I thought I was completely alone here.

Certainly not.

Congrats

You never fail to disappoint me, Italy.

How about no? Goddammit. Too late for that now.

Don't do this to me, man.

>SHITALY LOST
Rude.

historic day, really. Germany has never ever won against Italy in an EC or WC before. the best
>we
ever managed was a 0-0 I believe. so fucking excited, drove through town all honking for a bit.

>that collection
Why is the ME3 case so fucking big?

In the past 20 years, I don't remember Italy winning a penalty shootout past the quarter finals. I was prepared for it. I knew we were going to penalties before the game even started. Still stings.

>we
Greece didn't qualify

kind of sad now.

SO ANYWAY... MASS EFFECT?

come on guys!

BIG ASARI TITS! WOOOOOOOOH!

how big are we talking here? like leanne crow or scarlett johansson?

Leanne Crow for a change

>tfw a bunch of asari commandos storm your hideout but can't fit into the breach because of their huge boobs
>getting biotic titty slapped

that'd be hilarious

last bump from me. if we die, we die.

i'd make her blue but i only have paint
>new companion is asari matriarch
>sexually bullying the other female companions and maidens
>to romance you need to win a dominance mini-game
>if you lose it turns out she has a dick and it fades to black

she doesn't look happy

she can't get any small-titted roles

be quiet egghead

That's after the breast reduction afaik, so her titties are still big.

the betrayal cannot be forgiven, now if you'll excuse me i have to go mourn

>mourns the reduction of an unobtainable celeb's tits from an H-cup to a G-cup
>posts a woman with smaller tits
Get you tit game on point, goober.

yes but she hasn't had a reduction and she has actual curves meanwhile ariel is on the express train to fridgeville, you know it, i know it, we all know it
don't even try to deny it because i know that you know that i know that you know
now if you'll excuse me i have to go fap to awful bdsm fanfiction of jack and/or miranda don't you fucking judge me

>complains about potential fridge-bod
>posts a fridge

>massive matriarchial mammaries

asari rape gangs roaming the streets of your hometown at night?

hopefully so

The only surviving relative of the drell.

orig00.deviantart.net/0b77/f/2016/178/1/f/liara_x_shepard_by_becausewhynot01-da7vrbb.jpg

Hello dead people

Good morning, user.

I meant
>we
As in the people watching the game. Me you and everyone else. I knew
>we
were going to penalties.

I was at a friend's house watching the game last night. His sister played volleyball a couple of years back. Use to be thicc. Had nice titties. Not big, but nice ones. She went on a diet and what tities she had are now gone. Sad as fuck.

>i have to go fap to awful bdsm fanfiction of jack and/or miranda
Who is the dom and who is the sub?

I love that kid. You can tell he's going to grow up into a passionate, handsome young man down the line.

I love kids, mang. I love kids in both ways, but in this boy's case, I love him in the not illegal way.

He's German mate. He'll grow up into an immigrant loving, self-hating Merkelcuck after the German education and propaganda system is done with him

Hey guys, why aren't you posting hot Liara pics?

we ran out!

Because Liara a shit.

Sorry, can't find any of her on fire

orig15.deviantart.net/6959/f/2013/010/8/4/sexy_liara_tsoni_by_hentaithimy-d5r1jkr.png

orig14.deviantart.net/13a8/f/2012/350/b/4/sexy_edi_by_hentaithimy-d5o7ql9.png

orig05.deviantart.net/7cb7/f/2016/178/a/e/shepard_x_harley_by_becausewhynot01-da7vtht.jpg

Ded

What changes would you make to ME3 to make it overall more enjoyable?

Personally, I would remove the N7 missions completely. I would rework Priority: Rannoch and rewrite Priority: Citadel completely. Making Udina the bad guy AGAIN doesn't really help and Kai Leng needs to be written out of the entire game. I would also add some more segments with ME2 crew members when around the Citadel. Like meeting the Lawsons as they're out for a coffee, even if it's just overhearing their conversation. Likewise Jack talking her students on a day trip to the Citadel to let off some steam, Samara trying to ring up contacts to secure resources for rebuilding the Ardat-Yakshi monastery etc. Little things that don't take much from the game's budget and could raise the overall game's quality a little bit higher.

What other small or big things would you change?

because Jack is better

Larger potential squadmate roster. Remove Kai Leng. Make the side quests actual side quests, like in 1 and 2. Up the difficulty.

Less Cerberus, more Reapers.

And as for Earth, make it a longer and much more difficult battle. Multiple missions, not just London. Say, all the alien factions being forced to land somewhere else on the planet and make your way to London so you can see more of the state of the planet. Actually rally your forces together before the final push.

As for the ending, I don't know. Feels like you'd have to rewrite a lot of the series overall story in all 3 games to make the finale make sense. Obviously more closure with regards to your squaddies and romance.

WOOOOOOOOOH!

Are you as turned on as I am?

Delicious French bread for breakfast

Baguette < Hákarl

Did you guys see the new leak? Seems pretty fucking based but at the same time it feels like some hack writing.

>no link
come on man

B T F O
T
F
O

New Andromeda leaks:

>The reason that Bioware refuses to comment or even acknowledge the endings of ME3 relative to how they are involved with Andromeda's story/lore is because they are actually going the Indoctrination route (Youtube "Indoctrination") but with their own twist
>Their twist involves Shepard NOT be indoctrinated by the end of ME3 but actually at the very start of ME2.
>Shepard doesn't actually get rebuilt from Cerberus, the events of ME2/ME3 are actually memory implants made by the Reapers as they try to indoctrinate him
>The beginning of Andromeda essentially has Ryder and the entire Alliance fleet being chased away from the Milky Way Galaxy by the Reapers led by the corrupt Shepard
>There is an N7 operative in pursuit of Ryder and her squad, not much is known about this N7 operative

>pretty fucking based
It's terrible

>a small part of literally hundreds of different kinds of German bread
>BTFO

okay.

sounds like just another (bad) fan theory

If species like the asari exist, who look a lot like humans, then somewhere out there in the Milky Way or Andromeda there's a species like the orcs in Warcraft.
Orcfu when? Bioware pls gib

Why, specifically, is indoctrination theory stupid?

Contrarian faggots are just mad that their pitiful creativity didn't allow them to come up with such a theory.

No, no, no, no, no. No. No! NO! NOOOOO! Not this bullshit, please! No! Fuck no! Please, let it not be true. They're going to invalidate everything we did in ME2? Invalidate the squaddies as well? Like, how can you even imprint all these people ... how could you have all these quests and ... the dead reaper that indoctrinated ... borker ... shit!

>sounds like just another (bad) fan theory
I hope so. Sorry for overreacting.

the endings were bad, but creating the indoctrination theory is just a cop-out to handle the disappointment of the bad endings.
also it invalidates all you've done even more because LOL guys it was just a dream XD.

This is also why I can't believe that this new leak is even remotely real, it's basically just an even bigger "fuck you" now because it doesn't even fuck over everything you've done in ME2 and ME3, including watching other characters (more or less) and the story develop, but do you seriously think Mac Walters would just go and do that? Even though he's a fucking hack, I can't believe he'd just say "year well, tough luck with my vision for these games and all, I've decided now that it was all just a deception OVER TWO FULL GAMES PLUS DLC and now I'm going to retcon it to set up part 4."

Also for what purpose would swampbeast narrate that trailer then?

>but do you seriously think Mac Walters would just go and do that? Even though he's a fucking hack, I can't believe he'd just say "year well, tough luck with my vision for these games and all, I've decided now that it was all just a deception OVER TWO FULL GAMES PLUS DLC and now I'm going to retcon it to set up part 4."
That's actually a good point. Mac did a lot of work that he's presumably proud of on the series, and he wouldn't want it to become irrelevant

also almost all comics would be a waste as well, including most of the foundation comics.
and it would split the fan community for no reason at all.

I bet Casey and Mac feel pretty stupid about ME3. If they had just made a generic "good guy wins" ending, but made it so you can lose if you didn't prepare like in ME2 literally no one would be mad

They wouldn't even have to have a choice like in ME1 and 2, Shepard's goal through the whole series is to destroy the reapers.

It's clearly bullshit. Why would anyone even entertain the notion that it's actually a leak?

holy fuck

i'm still gonna play it

The theory itself isn't all that bad, I'd even say it's somewhat clever and could have made for a decent plottwist if bioware had actually intended to write it like that.

But honestly believing that bioware in any way intended to write it like that is the idiotic thing. In no way do they have the writing skills to come up with something like that.

It's all fine and dandy if you want to consider it as your headcanon, but the people who seriously think the IT is what bioware intended all along are absolute retards.

And the people who believe this is real are just as retarded.

so wait all this time femshep was indoctrinated? that dont jive sucka

We were a family. How'd it break up and come apart, so that now we're turned against each other? Each standing in the other's light. How'd we lose that good that was given us? Let it slip away. Scattered it, careless. What's keepin' us from reaching out, touching the glory?

>so wait all this time femshep was indoctrinated?
>femshep
and no.

>dont jive sucka
English please.

Would you settle for a knock-off Jack?

would let her catch my snitch you say what I'm knowin'

Obviously, I wan't around anymore to post art and comics, so /meg/ started dying and you guys had to find something else to fill the threads, whether fetishes or actually talking about the series.

you're still a good lad, comic-user.

Not nearly as cute.

>Bioware will never create another beautiful protagonist

figures, how can you top perfection?

>BW on full SJW run
>canon is that Alliance decides to only sent racemixed humans to Andromeda
>they want to start with a progressive human race without racism or hate
>there will only be shades of brown availiable in the character creation screen

how does this make you feel?

why not just send only whites then?
and they already showed footage of that blonde female squadmate anyway,

Femshep reminds me of post op Lara Flynn Boyle. Don't google it

>and they already showed footage of that blonde female squadmate
Have they?

>and they already showed footage of that blonde female squadmate anyway,

dyed hair doesnt count, her skincolor was never visible.
be ready for one rude suprise

eh, slap a fuckton of paint on it and shes a solid 8/10 cougar

yes

stretching it

>blonde female squadmate
you mean literally HITLER?

never. id fuck a man before i fuck that fat bitch

Jack is love. Jack is life

Why does jack always look like a ugly junkie bitch that gives blowjobs for 5 cents behind the gas station?

>yes
Where?

>dyed hair doesnt count, her skincolor was never visible
It's gonna be some sassy black woman with dyed blonde hair. Has to be

youtu.be/opOdFKObpeM?t=31s

actually that was just half right because it was leaked footage.

Doesn't really look white there though