Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #755

Absolute Purity Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AA2Preinstalled - AA2 installation in 2 steps. Made so easy, this green idiot could do it.
What is included:
Everything officially released
AAFace
AA2Install
Frontier Launchers for both editor and game
Game translations, which are removable.
Translation loader for the game.
AA2Edit tweak for the editor.

aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent

If anyone has downloaded and installed this and can report on it, it should be added to the OP.

Hexa is dead too, the pb needs updates.

I got most links in BUD, what specific HEXA links are dead? I can provide a alternate source.

No I meant hexa himself, isn't he the one that manages the PB?

I love my waifu! I want to go on cute dates and do lovey dovey couple stuff with her!

Ah no worries. You can message him on anime-sharing and see whats going on. We can always make another pastebin.

it's a goddamned shame that you can't be used as a legitimate link resource because of your retarded labels

So why aren't you?
Clearly you don't love her enough.

harsh is the cutest! except when its harshfu

I do but I wanted to let you guys know because I don't have anyone else I can tell.

>misspelling kind

boo hoo

thats a funny way of spelling obscene

>He can't tell his waifu
Ah..

I feel privileged to have provided that screenshot.

Here's another one.

>ywn have an invisible girl suck you off under the desk during class
>ywn be asked why you are doing weird faces when you are doing group work

What did he mean by this?

He cannot tell these things to the person he refers to as his waifu, because she considers him to be a creepy stalker and will call the authorities for a restraining order once she learns of his vile plans.

Rude. If she did she wouldn't be kissing me and telling me she loves me. All I want to do is make her happy and see her smile. I would never hurt her.

we should end it here. everyone is playing a better game.

what game would that be?

Speaking of which, why haven't you faggots complained about anything yet? I wouldn't mind improving it. It can't damn well be perfect, innit?

you mean the no-install? As long as it's basic(like it should be) and works there's not much to improve.

Because everyone alredy has the game working and nobody here is new?

Somebody is DLing it m8. A surprisingly large number of people if you ask me. I thought everyone had already tried this game.

Lurkers probably

I don't like lurkers.

not that user but playclub + vr is pretty dank

>he fell for the vr hype

I did and I have no regrets

the fapping is just a bonus though

I'm playing this game!

Here, have a robot

This situational irony though.

Show me "that"

>that flat head
>those wide eyes
>that giraffe neck

kek

Show you "what"?

>put my PC on auto mode
>he walks around never talking to anyone all day

well

>SIT ON THE [Insert Object Here], BITCH!

literally me

where the fuck is this kimono mod from

All my characters wind up looking the same. How do I into variation?

watch anime, read manga, touch your diddle to indecent drawings, and draw inspiration from there

just don't repeat yourself
leave your comfort zone

Not a Chance

Is there a mod to replace the gay ass male speedo? I've been looking around the pastebin but can't find anything. Man I hate those speedos.

Don't.

It means you know what you want in a girl.

Pic related: 2 girls created 1 year apart.

*2 recolored default-chans

The easiest way is to edit the male swimsuit to something tasteful like the tracksuit, then click "all".

The google doc.

Is she ok?

she's hurt and wants a hug

A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on. Worth.

I think she needs to shower first

I've installed it. So far so good. Haven't had any issues yet

Sweet.

Aa2g waifus are cute

You a cutest.

How come when I download some cards their skin looks so creamy and delicious but when I load them up in game they're super dark black tanned and look like shit? What mod is that cause I'm using the frontier launcher.

what card/s specifically?

Theyre using tans that you have matching

This one in specific.

they use some tan like freckles in this example you should've read the description and >FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING):

Story Time: Part 4 (previous )

I don't think I can help Urara, and I've tried everything at this point. I'm 2nd most popular in class (nobody can beat Sensei in popularity) so the whole class is responsive to my constant "Everyone Be Friends With" requests. I've also asked her to get along with specific classmates, using sex as positive reinforcement. The best she's gotten is a mutual Sex Friends with one student, but it didn't take long for that to change back to Not Good With These Types. Whatever's going on, it's not something that I can fix and I accept that now. Still, scheming her death just because of her bad attitude is too extreme. She's going to piss off the other students, but otherwise she's relatively harmless. Even Rina — someone whom Urara especially causes problems for — has managed to find solace in a secret relationship with Sensei, but that's a secret and you didn't hear it from me.

That leaves the yandere Yuuki and the potential threat to her lovers, Haruna and Ai. Thankfully, qt3.14 Haruna is the faithful type and has not cheated on Yuuki yet, so I'm confident that she can avoid Yuuki's wrath. I do not have the same confidence in Ai however, who has offered to do lewd things with me should I score well on a test. I don't like to turn down a lewd promise, but it's a small price to pay to save her life, and I'd rather not take any chances. I need to get Yuuki away from these girls, but I'm now against putting anyone else in danger to do so. I see only one option.

I'm going to make myself the ultimate sacrifice to protect this school. I'm going to become Yuuki's third and best lover, then I'm going to cheat on her with my favorite girls and embrace what awaits me. I'll need to look into how yanderes choose their target for vengeance as to not accidently get a different girl killed, but it's my best and only shot at putting an end to this wild ride.

In the meantime, here's some more tiny sex.

>blackmailing cute innocent girls into doing sexual things

>blackmailing
>not having her do them to you if her own accord because she loves you and wants to bear your children

>ntr

>not raping her instead to taste her tears of despair and forcing her to orgasm

Consensual is best.
At least for me.

Why not do it consensually? Same result except she cries tears of joy instead which are sweeter

It kind of sucks that impregnation is a feature in the game but is only mentioned when it actually happens, and even then the game straight up ends.

There should be impregnation dialogue in H scenes!

At least by Evil characters - They seem overly attached and mention marriage - So why not lampshade this even more by offering themselves to be impregnated?

(I stand to be corrected - Perhaps there is a personality type that does this)

It's fun sometimes. Being on the receiving end can be great too. :^]

>not wanting to see her whimper with fear and empty eyes as you forcefully spread open her legs with a carnal look and then have her feel the unwanted insertions

Sounds like a big fat nope to me m8.

>not wanting to see her eyes turn into heart pupils
>not wanting to hear her pant and breathe heavily like a bitch in heat
>not wanting to hear her slur her words and calling your name for more, and hearing her say I love you
>not wanting her to cling to you so tightly that you can barely move
>not wanting her milk you cowgirl style until she's satisfied
>not wanting her to cuddle you so tightly after babymaking that you pass out from being smothered in her tits as she falls asleep

>skipping class to do this shit

>wanting sore dick because she's dry

Is it just my shitty internet, or are none of the character database links working?

The DB is unstable at best. Try again later

>being a low test beta cuck fuccboi
>not wanting to dominate her with force
>not wanting to impregnate her in mating press position
>not wanting her to feel the fear of an unwanted fertilization
>not wanting to see her moan uncontrollably with every thrust
>not wanting to see her shame of coming for a rapist
>not wanting to blackmail her so you can violate her anytime
>not wanting to rape her over and over again until she becomes unable to live without your cock
>not finishing general high school level biology/anatomy

>being an edgy virgin

>>not wanting to see her shame of coming for a rapist
>>not wanting to blackmail her so you can violate her anytime
>>not wanting to rape her over and over again until she becomes unable to live without your cock
This is literally the entire plot for Night Shift Nurses

> being an average Japanese male
FTFY

Post cute girls and waifus

you first