/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3076

Catawas Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/xsvndu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

appreciate this hanako

Rin for first.

First in my heart.

Next /ksg/ meet confirmed for AX 2017

Any suggestions on games we could play while drinking?

Nth for a Happy Hana!

I can't really appreciate lewd Hanas, sorry.

Oh shit, I am fucking in
I was worried KSG would die by the time I'd be able to meet any of you

Edward 40hands maybe?

Drawing scars on paint doesn't make that thing become Hanako

I appreciate it. With my dick, if it wasn't clear.

Hype

Good idea

Sorry man, i saved that pic long ago. I thought it was a fan-made pic.
Do you prefer more traditional cat Hanakos? Here's another one

Keep posting

Not sure if it's a good idea to flood with images the beginning of the thread.

HOWEVER

you asked me moar cat-Hanakos, you'll have moar cat-Hanakos

Russian Roulette.

Goodnight friendos!

G'night, dood.
Did you forget your wizard?

I am horribly depressed.

Goodnight friendos! Fuck the not working abort system.

Here's another one

Hey there. I'm currently sitting in bed, with a laptop on my belly. Want me to listen?

Rude

And another one.

Goodnight, dear anons.
European fag here, I'll follow you in the bed in about 15 minutes

Hanako pussy

I'll lend an ear for you if you so wish, user. If not, then simply remember that I am here for you and I care about you.

The Hanakat train has no brakes

Not sure if this counts. It has a certain cattitude, but no feline ears/tail.
If anyone is able to photoshop it a little to add feline ears and/or expand on the top the picture, he can do it. Sorry but I'm a disaster about editing pics

The end is near (if I remember correctly)

I don't really know what to say, guys. Or even if I did, if I have the motivation to type it.

And that's alright. The mind is a complicated beast, and anyone who claims to understand their own I would frankly call a liar.
The important thing is you are not and never have to be alone.

Ok man, it should be my last one.
I hope you enjoyed them.

I just noticed your message. I hug you, my friend. Life can be so heavy sometimes, no matter how big can rationally be your problems when they overhelm you.
You have to try to find the power to rise again, remember we're here for you, at least we can listen to you. Sometimes talking about things is better than keep all inside yourself.

I'll hold you to that, friend.

I would like to second this motion.
But anywho, how goes it, friends?

I don't know either. Do you have a job and a daily routine? For me that helped after being a NEET for a year.

Maybe drink hot chocolate and get under blanket.

Might be helpful if I were to quote the proper post.

I'll hold you to that.

So lets try this again with a little less fucking up. How goes it, friends?

I fucking knew it!

I mean it in a nice sort of way.

ok guys, 2.56 am here. I'm going to bed.

Goodnight, and remember I love you all.

Night, bro, love you!

So I was just shown this.
Don't judge me.

Fucking hell you're all such amazing people. I can't express how much this means to me.

Currently trying to build one but I keep failing. This is probably why I feel so bad right now because I'm trying to pull myself out of a hole I've been in for nearly 5 years and keep getting knocked back by my own lack of drive that got me there in the first place. The babysteps I'm making seem so negligible and I'm beating myself up over not making as much progress as was possible.

Castron, could you herd this goat?

Not sure if you need a specialty license for that breed of mountain goat. I could probably mingle regular goats in with the deer when we get their acres fenced up right, but it wouldn't be any fun for a mountain goat. Too flat.

We should gather all the tripfags to play with us too, maybe some will be winners!

Still, AX is gonna be great. Pyjama parties and alcohol everywhere.

I meant rather, could you physically herd it? I bet you're a big guy.

> Fucking hell you're all such amazing people.
> I can't express how much this means to me.

There's how Veeky Forums works.
Sometimes you're talking with the sickest, craziest bastard ever.
Sometimes this seems to me the last sane place on the earth.

> I'm trying to pull myself out of a hole
> I've been in for nearly 5 years

Continue this way. It's not really important how big is any step you take, the only thing that does matter is you're taking those steps.
And ignore real people who criticize you. Depression is really such a beast, people how never had it can't even figure how it is. Pic related

>We should gather all the tripfags to play with us too, maybe some will be winners!
But I actually like some of you.

Also forgive my lack of knowledge of burger-events.
What is AX?

It's not about getting out of the whole. Nobody gets out of the hole, and that's okay, you know? Even the most satisfied man on this planet has room for improvement.

I'm not sure you realise what you just said, my friend. You have for five years not given up no matter how much shit life has thrown at you. That is fucking impressive. And it's how I know you'll make it one day.

For Ewes.

Probably not. Those things are fairly big and can jump like crazy, and goats are full of piss and vinegar by nature so I doubt I could stare them down like I do the elk when they get riled up.

You just want to see me get my guts kicked out by a goat, don't you?

Anime Expo: it's an anime convention in Los Angeles. It's the biggest in the US and one of the biggest in the world. They have a shitload of good guests (JAM project, ZUN from Touhou, Studio TRIGGER etc.), great panels, lots of cosplayers and it's usually party central.

>But I actually like some of you.
Uguu

>Anime Expo
Ok.
>it's an anime convention
Fuck, really?

Well, it sounds like fun if you're into that sort of thing.
I hope you and whoever turns up have a great time.

>Uguu
Don't make me regret saying that.

Oh come on, it's full of comic book normies like you as well.

>not liking anime

>comic book normies
I can safely say I have never read a comic book in my life.

user saved my life.

Hey, me too.
Boy, what an odd realisation that is, huh... Wonder if he still comes here.

Damn, I can't go to the /ksg/ meet...

You guys go and have some fun on my behalf!

He's such a hero. Maybe we'll see him again. Or maybe we're actually each other's Anons.

What's your story?

Oh, just a normie normie then.
But that's okay, you can still come and be ga-, I mean, cool with us.

Suzubro noooo
It's a year away, save up!

>A KS meet-up at an anime convention.

I can only imagine how well that must go.

user will always be with you, in your blood pump.

Went well enough last time: u.pomf.is/xsvndu.webm

user is the best girl in on /ksg/

I have faith in your magnificent brow that you could do it.

Years ago I had a chance to get a KSG bf, but I fucked it up by being so nervous, awkward and scared.

Start of 2014, I was in a really shitty place. Was an antisocial son of a bitch, really. Funny thing is, the user who saved me didn't really do anything spectacular. Just the threadly "I love you" that you still get these days, really. But it meant something to me, you know? Didn't really have anyone tell me they cared, even if it could only be so sincere given the anonymity of this place. All the same, it was the spark that kept me going for a while. Kinda sad looking back on it, but you take what you can get, know what I mean? So, I started doing the same. Wanted to help others how I'd been helped. Such a simple change in attitude can completely change a man, and so it did with me. Were it not for the chain of events that user set in motion, I may still have been around, but... I'd certainly be reaching the end of my rope.
How about yours, man?

>Implying I'm not also here forever

>Oh, just a normie normie then.
I don't think I'll ever get used to being berated for this.
Besides, we all have reasons for being in a place like this. Maybe mine just aren't obvious..
>But that's okay, you can still come and be ga-, I mean, cool with us.
I doubt it would be worth flying half way across the world.

Come to the 2053 KSG meetup when we figure out teleportation.

>only has a shitty MS tablet that for some damn reason can't run Webm's

Sorry, Friend, I'm sure it's amazing.

Why do you have such an interest in my forbidden eyebrows of mystery?

There is no way in Hell I'm head butting a goat

Friend, there's plenty of awkward, sweaty man-fish in the /ksg/, I'm sure you'll find your perfect feel-bf one day. Keep your chin up.

>I doubt it would be worth flying half way across the world
That's what I'm doing. And sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean.

I better sleep, so have a good night user.

>live in east yurop
>no KSG meetup
>ever
why live?

when i come here i feel a camaraderie and unconditional, loving bond the likes of which i have yet to experience elsewhere

>It's a year away, save up

For now I really can't, maybe things will be better a year from now, but I still have a college to finish, it's an 8 hour trip that costs at least 500 dollars plus living expenses, food and all the stuff.

I'll try to, it's a 5% chance of it happening which in XCOM 2 is more than enough for the alien to hit me across the map in full cover... but I'll try.

It's the little things that make a huge difference, right?

Sweet dreams, pal.

KSG world tour fucking when?

And that's exactly what there is here. I love you, dude.

I never believed it until it happened to me, I guess.

Will you be here tomorrow, user? I really want to talk to you more, but I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't sleep now..

But user, that will be during the 30k thread, I can't leave then!

Maybe it's worth it for you then.
>I didn't mean to be so mean.
It's okay I take it as a joke most of the time.

G'night, dood.

I'd give anything to have a qt KSG bf to cuddle with. But unfortunately I live in a a third world shithole.

Yeah, I'll be here tomorrow evening, go have some dreams, my friend. Although, I must ask which one of the anons I replied to you are.

also here at this third world coutry people don't know wtf KS is
however they do know "everlasting summer" and some say it's pretty good while I'm trying to act like it doesn't even exist
have you played it? and if so, was it good?

Both of these! Night all, these ar ethe last words I can muster.

I'm sure your electro-neural synapses connection, brought to you by Microsoft, will be able to pull a couple of bits from the universal wifi signal Google will be bathing the hemispheres in by then.

Goodnight, friend.

Never played it myself, but I saw the name tossed around here back when it came out.
But it's an avenue, aye? Just say "hey, here's something similar, check it out"

I'm sceptical that you are in fact me, but that blunder is so adorable I am forced to forgive it. Dream of your favourite, user.

Oh shit I misread things fuck me I'm tired too aren't I I'm outta here lads.

I have a bad case of disrespect for russian stuff, so I'm still contemplating such possibility

i wanna make misha happy

is user cute

i wish

No, but user is.

a non-cute

get it

I don't follow...

According to latest research, yes.

fouram time to bed night ksg

Goodnight, friend.

Goodnight, ksg, I woke up badly so I'll be going to bed way earlier than usual, hope tomorrow I can stay here longer with you guys, love you!

>page 9

Goodnight friend. I love you too.

It's enjoyable for now. The shiposters aren't awake yet.

Haven't seen this Hanako yet, thank you for it.

I'm obsessed with romancing these girls because I'll never get to experience something like that in real life.

Please just end my suffering.

It could happen, you don't know.

It won't.

I had my chance, and I blew it.

At least I have escapism.

I've blown chances too, that doesn't mean the future is any more certain to failing.

You're welcome

Well my friends, its been a busy day so I'm going to go to bed. I hope you all have good mornings, fine days, peaceful evenings, and nights filled with dreams of your respective waifu. Now go out and be happy before I gotta sock you one on the jaw.