/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10651439
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura a cute

Astra, Luna, Rend Heaven or Pavise on Subaki?

Azura is literal shit

get the other thread to the bump limit first fags.

Cutest family

>sister hears me getting my s-rank from Camilla
>shoots out of her chair
>"what the fuck are you doing?"
>just nervously stay "p-playing a game"
>she gets up and leaves while calling out to our mom
Am I fucked? It's been like 10 minutes and it's dead silent out there.

your first mistake was s-ranking camilla in the memehouse version of the game

>Come back to /feg/ after a year
>Feliciaanon still around
holy shit

You say this like it's surprisingly for attention whores to leave. We've still got the spic after 3 and Silasfag just as long as Feliciafag.

>Tharjafag still around
sigh
some things never change, eh?

>He thinks Mozu is a good unit

How does your sister know the context of Camilla's lines?
Shitposters are like herpes.

Who's honestly better, Mozu or Niles?

You say that like it's a good thing. A year later and all he does is attention whore and samepost. Still not as bad as the tripfag though.

Is Belkaanon still alive as well?

Oh please, just give her Paragon and all of your statboosters and she's the best unit in Fates. Better than Ryoma and Xander combined really.

Rutger

He comes around every now and then.

Probably. He disappears for weeks at a time because of some autistic shitposter is obsessed with him.

Yes, but he only posts his castle every once in a while. He knows it's best not to interact with people that dislike him. Unlike some people. *cough*TharjaAnon*cough*

I like mozu more because she continues killing shit towards the end. But I still use both because the more bow users you have the better.

What would be a chemotherapy for Tharja user?

Death

don't forget point blank

fuck off retard. mozu will never be in the same league as ryoma

What? she passes 2 Spd and 2 Str as an Archer.

Also if Mozu or Niles are in front of Silas, then they both share range with the same units, given they're in front of the archer.

You fuck off retard. Mozu is a way better unit than your meme Lobster fuckboy.

She has amazing everything with just a little investment while Ryoma falls off.

Mozu is easily better than Niles in the long run, but use both as you can never have too many bow users in Conquest. Drop Niles for Nina when you breed her as she will easily replace Niles when you get her as she has more offense than him and the same utility he has.

>Mozu is bad

(lol

Just give her paragon, boots, dragon herbs, arm scrolls, other stat boosters, raider yumi, dual yumi, killer bow, point blank, nobility, hoshido unity, draco hex and luna and she's pretty much one of the best units

>Not when you have two units that do that much better with much better offense and non-garbage mobility it doesn't.
>Silas
>taking a hit better than Effie
You can't be serious. Oh wait, you're a husbandofag. Sure you can.

>So do that for her while Xander/Camilla charge on ahead killing everything? Unless you're going to slow down everyone's march just so Mozu can keep up. Niles at least has the mobility to not do that.
You realize that Mozu's mobility isn't really worse than any other non-mounted unit right? Or do you refuse to use non-mounted units aside from Niles? Guess you don't use Azura then.

>Right, Mozu has amazing AS out of the gate, doesn't require any babying, has really high mobility, Thief utility, Pass, and even Staff utility. What bizzarro version of Fates are you playing and where can I get it?
I never said she was amazing out of the gate. What I said is that she snowballs harder than he does. It's a question of "Am I willing to make an investment for a better unit later or not and have a decent unit that won't be as good later?" Not a difficult concept to grasp for those of us who aren't retarded husbandofags.

Its ok to just stop revelations?

When I'm having more fun grinding my non-royals than playing the story maps I know something is wrong.

How is the balance patch?

WHERE DID I GO WRONG? I LOST A FRIEND

SOMEWHERE ALONG IN THE ___________?

Balance patch just makes certain units more viable. It doesn't actually fix the issue of Revelation's shit gameplay.

I like Hana

Oni Chieftain or Blacksmith Rinkah?

lmao are you serious? ryoma will always outdamage mozu and has access to a beastly TWO range sword that gives criticals all the time
plus he can access dragon veins which is something mozu can never do

Use Mozu instead

Niles fucking blows. You spends 20 minutes on mozus paralouge and shes level 10 or above by the time its done and has strength and accuracy niles could only dream of.

Chieftan until she learns the lvl 5 skill, then Blacksmith.

*Mozu

You fucking retard, how can you not tell that he's joking around.

But Silas doesn't allow Arthur to survive 3 enemy hits

>You can't be serious

Silas has a whole 2 Defense less than Effie and a whole 1 HP less. You want to know how many 4-5RKOs are reduced between them with that between chapters 7 and 10? Absolutely none of them! Ergo, the statement of Silas having comparable defense to Effie holds.

>You realize that Mozu's mobility isn't really worse than any other non-mounted unit right?

And? The difference between Mozu and Azura is that Azura is providing a very unique utility that is valuable enough to make it worth helping her keep up with everyone else. Mozu? Mozu's just another combat unit, and not even a great one due to her shitty enemy phase.

Also Niles gets Bow Knight, lest you forget.

>It's a question of "Am I willing to make an investment for a better unit later or not and have a decent unit that won't be as good later?"

When said "not as good unit" still does any job Mozu does, no it's not a hard question at all.

it's hard to tell with mozufags tbqh

Niles doesnt do anything better than anyone.

Who the hell bothers using Arthur as anything but a GS whore?

Why

I was gone for a long while and seem to have missed nearly all the art she got. It doesn't seem like she got too much, so could /feg/ help me out in collecting it?

Still gets multiple important jobs done with only the investment of XP. Doing meh at one job while doing great at others will always beat doing slightly better (but still meh) at one job, sorry to say.

I love Severa, yes I do!
I love Severa, how about you?

The only good thing about Mozu is that you can use her paralogue to get xp for your other units.

Why don't you stop being fucking bad and JUST GIVE HER FUCKING POINT BLANK YOU RETARD

BE MAD MOZU IS BETTER THAN RYOMA BECAUSE SHE KILLS SHIT YOU FUCKING LTKEK

I like you, have a wife.

Something about her makes me want to bone her. But angrily.

>56 replies
>Mozu has been said 24 times

>Shit tons of HP
>Good damage
>Good defense
>Can S support with Effie for maximum synergy
>No weaknesses
>Comes with a ranged weapon
What kind of casual are you?

Thanks!

he used to post his castle address from time to time but people kept falseflagging as and against him so he just retired

She's not very popular at all, unfortunately.

I like her as Laslow's wife

Mozu

>Mozufags now trying to shit on your best bro Silas after getting btfo multiple by Nilesfags

Mozu is cute! CUTE!

and yet kinshi knight mozu has better mobility than bow knight Niles due to flying,completely screws over any flying unit you face,heals any unit around her,and still ends up with more strength than that noodle armed man

I like her better as Silas' wife.
That way he can become Ylisse and Chrom's problem instead.
>The Awakening trio are basically "Remove three problem people from Hoshido/Nohr/Valla"

Probably better in many ways. Being popular hasn't done Flora, Camilla or Mozu many favors among the fanbase.

Silas is just about as relevant as Mozu according to ISIS themselves anyway

>Shit tons of HP
So does Laslow and he's shit.
>Good damage
Not really.
>Good defense
Not really
>Can S support with Effie for maximum synergy
Inefficient
>No weaknesses
Gets crit by anything that moves
>Comes with a ranged weapon
>ranged weapons that aren't bows or shuriken

Fuck off Uglythurcuck, he's shit and only used for being a GS whore. Literally Laslow with an axe but crit prone.

It's a shame. Samurai girls are cute and Hana is doubly so

Mozu isn't popular, she's just a popular shitposting target because it leads into efficiency debates.

>heard someone out my window scream CAMILLA

Mozu is popular as a unit at least.

I would have said Azura but that would have gotten an "(lol 5th place" response.

Cute samurai waifu.

Yell "HINOKA IS BETTER" back and post results

Niles or Mozu?

You sure they're talking about our Camilla?

strawpoll.me/10651439
strawpoll.me/10651439

I use both.

How would Caeldori react to someone cumming in her hair while she's sleeping?

"Hey dont do that"

Confusion and disgust unless it's Shiro

Wish she was less confrontational.

>So does Laslow and he's shit.
Yes but Laslow comes 5 chapters later and with worse stats and weapons

>Inefficient
your dick is inefficient

>Gets crit by anything that moves
PEMN, at worst he gets like constants 5-10% which is meaningless and he can survive those

>Literally Laslow with an axe
Laslow really wants to use an Axe

>Let Soleil talk me into "tea"
>End up married to her.
>Figure "Why not" and take her on a deep realms honeymoon.
>Felicia comes along because maid stuff.
>Soleil gives birth to Kanna.
>Kanna has pink hair?
>Come back to lead armies.
>Parent in laws are first to greet us.
>Mom-in-law sees Kanna.
>Flips her shit and starts yelling at the maid being a home-wrecker and calls me a cheater.
>Swings sword around trying to gut Felicia.
>It takes everyone present to calm her down.
On the bright side, at least Soleil and Laslow say my new scar looks cool.

me in the back

Tsubaki's biggest problem is his growths really. If they really wanted to make him Mandelia, he should have Cordy's Base Growth total of 290 instead of 250. Cordy's reincarnation comes with a BST of 285 instead of 290. I would throw in those 5 points into strength so that she is close to her original of 45 at 40.

>le funny family edit meme
Fuck off

At first I thought you were retarded because the red in Peri's hair is faded blood, but then I realized it was a reference to Olivia.

Autism

Youre a car?

How the fuck would Soliel give birth to a pink haired Kana.

I still want a source on that blood thing but yeah it's a joke about Olivia. That and Soleil's default hair is pink for whatever reason.

no i'm that plant

>Typical Solelcuck shitpost

faded blood is not bubblegum pink

See