/vsg/ - /v/scape general

TEAMSPEAK EDITION

New *official* /v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

the baldspeak... lmao

the baldspeak... lmao

ts cucks

know who is a real cuck?
based "no winning" wiggins who has never ever beaten diapercrisis in a 1v1

the baldspeak... lmao

the baldspeak... lmao

Why the fuck would you call someone who uses Teamspeak a cuckold? Someone who goes into a VOIP program such as TS is usually the most far away from a cuck as you can be. Interacting with people in real life is nothing more than keeping eye contact and communicating. Using Teamspeak is fifty fucking percent of that. The other fifty percent is meme tier shit because you just force yourself to look in their eyes and you come off as an alpha. The mere fucking idea that someone going in a Teamspeak and communicating by voice to their fellow anons and now through the EBIN wall of edginess known as text typing is respectable. If I were to meet a neckbeard on the street and he told me that as a hobby he talks about his life on TS with some of his friends he met online, I'd smile at him and say 'That's cool man, keep it up.'. Anyone being made fun of for trying to communicate with their fellow human fucking beings by voice is despicable. Take a good hard look at your life before you judge those trying to improve theirs over VOIP.

>tscuck damage control

the baldspeak... lmao

lel boop

That's cool man, keep it up.

bump

what the fuck help me

it won't let me click to continue i want to capture some fucking fish give me a net HELP HELP HELP

HELP HELP

I fixed it

ok

Good work, you passed the first test of vscsape
SURVIVE NIGGA

the baldspeak... lmao

the baldspeak... lmao

based wiggins... lmao

Okay dude

what did he mean by this

HANDS

I'm running on linux and the game didnt work.
It seems that the jar file attempts to execute ifconfig at /sbin/ but my system only has a copy at /bin/
I fixed the issue by making a symbolic link

sudo ln -s /bin/ifconfig /sbin/ifconfig

you might want to add that somewhere in case someone else runs in the problem.

I'm changing it to also try "ip addr" in a future client version

How about you change your daily habits to include "actually coding" lmao

>teamspeak
>Interacting with people in real life

Who are the most annoying players? Hard mode, no Wiggins

Don't you need to have a wife or at least a gf to become a cuck?
TS crew don't strike me as the type to have managed that

B-but they're normies who play /v/scape 10 hours a day! Of course they have girlfriends

Meem