/mbgg/ - Mobage General #570

Summer time edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B78jaE0utWL1YzBKb3JHR3hmRTA/view?usp=sharing
jianniang.com/
jianniang.com/default.html
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Zone#Experience
gamy.jp/shinobina/shinobinightmare-risemara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for cute wolverine pretending that her ammo is a pocky

What's the best stage to do weekly quest #2 where you have to kill 300 non human enemies for Girls Frontline?

Do I start with this?

Sick of rerolling.

Raiding in PW literally stress me out.

Anyone succeed getting more than 10 eagle pins?
Post your tankfu and stats please.

>Sick of rerolling
Then play the game! You got a super rare 5 star, that should tell you that you're good.

So jelly.

Soon.

Now without thumbnail fuckery

FAT
TANKS

Dragon loli when

Where I can find the uncensored apk of WSG CN?

Full 2.4.0 uncensored apk: drive.google.com/file/d/0B78jaE0utWL1YzBKb3JHR3hmRTA/view?usp=sharing

You'll have to download around 15mb from the last two updates ingame. You can also download the base uncensored apk from the official website.

jianniang.com/ = censored full apk
jianniang.com/default.html = uncensored base apk

Dev made a second front page to fool the government.

Thanks

We could get Lyria as a dragoncraft leader if Cygames is feeling nice. That would be a great reason to play dragon.

From RoB, I don't know who would be popular enough to make an appearance in shadowverse.

I'm pretty sure I could get 8-10 if I had any stamina or corn to actually run them right now but its been tight since the event.

I'm not even sure if there's more than 2 or 3 of us that have raids unlocked in the thread

I really hate the boss fight on the 5th floor of the Neon Island. Have to keep switching out because of the damned elementals or end up getting tackled into a corner or an input not working before getting hit.

Who is everyone using? I imagine Tina rolls face through it but I don't have any of the new memorials. No Palme either, which is when this particular boss came out right?

>Eagle pins

Sorry, what I meant was stars.

I'm stuck at 7 stars right now.

Who is everyone using?
Palme for the last boss, Vivi for the trash enemies, giants and ice elementals, Noah for the lightning elementals and Farfalla as back up.

My BTR-50PA keeps getting killed before reaching CQC about 1/3 of the time. Is there something wrong I'm doing? How do I increase more aggro to the meatshield aide from low stealth?

what stars I feel like I'm retarded

I've been using Tina, and yeah she does. Constant barrier+status shield is pretty strong.

Without her, I'd probably be using mainly Vivi+Noah for it.

>which is when this particular boss came out right?
Actually, looks like it's originally from Brave the Lion 2.

But I think it was in the top tier Palme co-op too, yeah.

>148-286 stealth
Its ogre.

Stacked more suppressors to your BTR and upgrade your meat tanks Spall Liner.
I heard FRP doesn't mean much for infantry damage, only PEN matters.

I'm retarded, it really was eagles pins. The other one was Airlift token for supplies.
Eagles pins is used in Legion Estrangere, I need to know how many people already got more Eagle pins than mine.

I'd drop the camo off the T-60 so she gets shot at instead but other than that I'm not sure how to help, I've never had any particular issue with her

Also don't used long range ammo on your meat tanks if you want more agro.

For Terra battles, when you are doing metal dungeons, is it usually better to allocate more xp to lower members? Like do you lose xp when you distribute equally because of the people who are too high not getting xp and you kind of lose that amount?

I have FRP on my BTR as well because she does amazing damage with her QF's. And with those 3 infantry slots I already do about 5-6k. But yea, I guess I'll try to upgrade my SP's. Tiger's stealth is already at 42 so I dunno if its going to help much though (vs 260 on BTR). Maybe I just need to catch up on my manual research.

True, I'd prefer T-60 dying than BTR. Though I rather have both of them live.

Oh, didn't realize ammo range was a factor. Maybe that will be enough to keep my soft tanks from dying. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Since people were discussing raid I decided to go whole hog and waste a dozen g-corn and a lot of kerosene to see how far I could go.

The higher mission clears were basically me relying on RNG to let me pass.

Due to the shifting requirements I can't take my full A team to every raid so I had to improvise.

Yes

What are raids for?

Post tech levels and main tanks equipment please..

Supplies, lots of them and Airlift Tokens to exchanged them with supplies.

For raid 7 I ended up bringing double Vashti while hoping BTR didn't die.

Bringing an extra durable team seems to be a near requirement for higher end raid as the scouting is ludicrous at this point with enemy detection ranging from 300 to over 600.

That or extreme stealth. BM-8-24 has 440 normal stealth and then the camouflage bonus and manages to be the one tank that doesn't get shot if I bring her.

Anyone too high for the metal zone level range wastes the experience. So always do the lower level option. It reduces the experience wasted on the high levels, and gives more of the percentage to the low level ones.

terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Zone#Experience

LAV on desert terrain? isn't that kinda risky.

> dl fantasica again
> 10 stars
> my old shitter card are worth dosh cause of limited edition
> Evaldo who I got for 3 potions back when I started is now worth 100+
> can buy all cuties
> all these uncensored units
Life is good.
now to wait for a good event raising events fucking blow.

>Bringing an extra durable team seems to be a near requirement for higher end raid as the scouting is ludicrous at this point with enemy detection ranging from 300 to over 600.

They really need to nerf raid or at least created a Tier 4 techs, there is no way we can get an S grade with 3 meat tanks formation.
I wonder how the chinks manage their raid in MW server.

>female king arthur
Fuck typemoon for this dumb crap

I've been using Ekulu, with Chaguma Viper and Charlotte as backup and for other elementals. The boss fight isn't reliable though, despite how tanky Ekulu and Viper can be. Charlotte's counter goes off constantly so she ends up being difficult to use.

Guess if I ignore the boss and take care of everything else, it's relatively easier, but still takes a while.

Okay thanks this is what I thought because when I distributed equally it seemed like I was barely using any of the xp.

Currently my damage is lacking and I want to start investing in HE and HEAT options.

Rocket falls off a bit badly due to the penetration penalty it suffers.

Near everything in raid has significant amounts of everything including armor so switching back to HE and HEAT is a priority right now.

I want Super Dorothy and ISU-122, but they'll be long investments as I'm nowhere near crafting either.

Another concern is finally upgrading my other armor tech levels as my less durable tanks can just get flat out one shot.

I also want to invest in a more pure scouting tank which can still do damage. Currently trying to get Dosh Girl as my APDS is my sturdiest option. She also seems the most naturally durable which means she can take a shot or two.

The constantly changing requirements means I need to build up a real plethora of tanks for later raids.

Not sure what desert terrain has to do with it, but every raid is risky for an LAV due to sheer chance of one shot. Took me half a dozen tries to get that one pass.

Large technology and equipment investments I assume. The Chinese have tech levels in the 40+ now with the rest at least at 30 apparently.

Raid is pretty much super endgame stuff.

Eh like any historic male figure is a female in this game.
Masamune date, his vassals, liu bei and the brothers even cao cao and so on at least lu bu still has a cock.

>The Chinese have tech levels in the 40+ now

God damn!

Does Quickfire ammo really does more damage than end level ammo from the same tech?

They've had the game way longer than us you know.

Fairy genocide with Arisa!

Poor Lu Bu looks like a tranny

Like other than his face everything looks bretty neat.

Yes, T-60 and now BTR-50pa are my highest damage dealers regarding normal shots.

They're also extremely consistent due to their very high penetration and APDS rounds.

Higher damage can be achieved with more firepower based ammuntions like APCR, HE, and HEAT, but you need enough penetration to overpower the enemy's armor with those ammunitions.

As a result, I end up doing consistent amounts of damage, but I'm clearly failing to wipe out the enemy. I can come close in raid 1, but I still can't with my best team despite having done so.

The lack of an easy interior slot to use for camouflage means she gets a high visibility rating during the scouting phase of the battle. The suppressor can't help much in this case unfortunately. The only solution is much higher detection or stealth on Slava. So invest in your manual and get a true dedicated scout with 100 base detection.

renge's flirty voice really gets to me. Her yaaan is too much

Bow wow

I didn't believe it either, but quickfire is fucking retarded. My T-60 went from being a complete chump to out damaging my SPGs in many fights with the quickfire APDS.
That being said, Assault AP can also wreck face in the right maps. I don't know if APCR has anything to match it because my only APCR units are either defensive or use quickfire.

It looks like these are the enemies for whatever event China is getting soon so expect them in 5 years

How about the Quickfire AP?

If anyone still plays Little Noah/Battle Champs and has 3k rubies to burn, there's a new Summer Victoria unit that seems to be the best thing since Edea.

Its almost disgusting. I only noticed it myself because I was using PzIII, and she uses QF APCR, and she was actually doing noticeable damage even though had barely invested in that tech and she only had armors/detectors equipments on her.

Yeah her QF is a key reason to why she is so fucking good at everything even though her stats seem so spread out. I still use mine a ton even though I originally just made her for pre-reqs.

Fucking finally, too bad the two 4* can't go to 5*.
Also got an account with Suzanoo and Kurama, I think I'll keep both.

mumi

WE WUZ ZOIDZ

Its so silly to the point where aircraft cannons is several times more powerful than actual tank cannons.
Wirbelwind/Ostwind with quickfire when?

ayyy, fuck you for making me redl fantasica. I thought I got away, but now i'm back. I don't have any card worth of value except for maybe Slime 6.

How do you tell if they can go to 5 stars or not?

You can't select the "evolve" option.

Also, internet
gamy.jp/shinobina/shinobinightmare-risemara

>Amaterasu is B.
Don't care, worth it, cute girl.

You niggas have some crazy good luck, goddamn.

I think you are just underestimating how stubborn people are. Some people will break 1k rerolls to get what they want.

Definitely agree that if he got that within few hundred rerolls he should explode though.

That's a neat axe. Mine is holding a wooden hammer, looks ridiculous.

Himiko's special attack also looks good. Too bad it only attacks one enemy. Still Yomi and her spooky skeletons are the best.

I'm tempted to roll the weapon gacha, but it seems noone here ever rolls one so I don't know the rate to get 4-5*s.

I'm doing fine with the free weapons but those weapons really look good.

Out of place but I'm doing it anyway. What game is this?

Also what are some good/fun mobile games that aren't PAD?

Looks like the same as my Homura's axe.

I've used it twice and got 3* weapons both times, both of which are really good.

I did a few rolls to try to get Yomi a better bow. Got her a 3* one, at least.

>What game is this?
Shinobi Nightmare

>Also what are some good/fun mobile games that aren't PAD?
Shironeko

3% means you average it in 33 rerolls.

Starter gacha rates seem lower than that, and the "pickup" gacha may boost it over 3%. In either case, 2x 5*s isn't that uncommon.

Also, I think people like Himiko 5* leaders because it increases damage universally by 20% (?), instead of just for one weapon type like other 5*s.

>You niggas have some crazy good luck
It took me literally 2 days of re-rolling on two devices.

Cute

>unlock new zone in drapro
>350damage frogs oneshotting everyone
Am I suppose to fully level my armor before going here?

>Shadowverse

Finally get got 3 merlin, but rest of my cards are shitty generic, earth rite cards. I dotn know what to do, also whats the best way for runecraft to counter sword craft?

>Shinobi nightmare
how the hell ppl level taht fast? there is only 2 selection in my exp dungeon and 1 level per run, is it good?

The event zone? The mobs there hurt like hell. I have 300 def but I still have to be careful and try to not get hit. At least the community is nice and people rush to resurrect you if you die.

The event zone also one shot me. I was talking about a story quest that brought me into a new zone with level 40 frogs. I kept seeing red pop up and thought they just died from low health and then a frog tongue slapped me for 350 damage

>enemy used Confuse Ray
>Susanoo is confused!
>Susanoo killed your entire team!
I guess it's true, your greatest enemy is yourself.

>Redraw one card
>Get the same card back

I hate this shit so much. They should exclude the card you sent back from the pool or at least reduce the chance of this happening.

>Bring overpowered helper
>They're the only one that gets confused
>iregreteverything.jpg

Or you could just run one copy of every card in your deck so the chances of that happening is zero.

btw, is it even legal to reroll starting gachas? i mean generally. i know that granblue can ban for it

>i know that granblue can ban for it
No they don't, that's a IP ban from the mbga site if you make more than 10 accounts to stop reroll botters.

>is it legal to inflate their download and account numbers so they can brag about it
gee i don't know. i bet they hate that

I stumbled in here yesterday looking for something stupid in the catalog and found tanks

How do I tank?

>How do I tank?

Grab a shield and taunt the enemy. Make sure to keep aggro.

My Churchill seems to be doing that for the most part, she dies pretty fast though

read the ingame tips and play the game. you're a literal retard if you need to ask for adivce for the most simple game in the general.

Exp dungeon is up in Shinobina.

The Churchill isn't very good at tanking. Just like in real life

Churchills are nice if you're starting but you should replace her with something better when you have the chance.

Looking at your levels you've played maybe 15-20 minutes. At least try to play the game before asking for advice.

Shit, man, I must be pretty fuckin bad to have been playing for about a day and only gotten this far.

Maybe I should be asking for advice because clearly I'm playing this wrong if you can do the same in 15 minutes

you have some luck with forge

wolverine is the cutiest, cat shells charged!

What craft could possibly even manage to run 40 different cards without being utter shit?

wolverine a shit
hellcat a best girl
braless shirt varient is way qter though

but she doesn't make her cat jump, it simply wanders around and doesn't help on the battlefield

also she look like a rocker

still i like her more

>4/6 are german tanks
All those secret plans for 3*

>frag he' also needs them
Also, how's my team?

Wards
Wards
That Angelic neutral spell
Wards

Really, as long as you can survive the initial rush, most sword players will run out of cards and give you a concede