Previous 3D Liz Edition.

>[6M DL Campaign from 30.6 to 7.7]
- Up to 21 quartz with consecutive logins
- 1/2 AP for all Free Quest
- Great and Super Sucess double rate
- Login bonus renewal
- Renewal of materials in Daily Quests
- Eggplant level cap to 60
- 5* Lancer Scat special gacha, new batch of 3* CE added.
For detailed info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627b

>[Servant Strengthening Quest: Part 3]
- Medea: Remove debuff and NP gain up (1 turn)
- Euryale: Self Art cards up (3 turns)
- Shakes: Increase NP and star rate, targetable (1 turn)
- Arash: Gain NP and HP (1 turn)
- Ushi: Dodge and star gen (1 turn)
For tentative candidates refer to: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/ayuxkx/
New version won't work on rooted or jailbreak'd phones and emulators

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29172531
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SMT collab when?

hooray
hooray

Shitdred can go fuck herself.

Xth for best archer

Post your first 5*

Got him midway through Orleans.

I want to kiss Helena's armpits!

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Rider, Lancer, best waifu

We will have another stream before the annual anniversary,r-right?

Yeah, but the fact that I haven't rolled an SSR yet through all my months of playing is really depressing. If I don't roll Scathach by the time the event is over then I'll probably just give up.

I didn't save a picture of my Waver roll I was too disgusted

I love you Gilgamesh!

LIZ THREAD

I joined during Honouji event. I'm also out of bones.

said "Shitdred" can shred your pitiful Alter in one NP just so you know

>literally Gilgamesh
Fed him to Lancelot along with other trash though.

My 2nd was Altera.

>brought ruin to britain which is the same as essentially beating full power vortigern
>killed full power arthuria at camlann
Mordred is the strongest servant

I wish my waifu was real so she could show me how to enjoy my miserable life.

During his first appearance. Wasn't thrilled at first, but using him for nearly a year has done wonders for making me like Gil, even when he was shit.

Post yfw he gets buffed to the point that he's one of the best servants in the game.

>he roll during Gilgamesh gacha

Suddenly I need Yotsuba edits of these guys

Ibaraki is Yotsuba, and Kintoki is Jumbo. Gudao is dad, Mashu is Fuuka, Ena can be Shuten, etc.

My husband.

I rolled her during Valentine's. Even though I just passed 330 days, still no other 5* because fuck you RNG

>shittiest Knight of the Round Table
>shredding anything
She can't beat fucking Semiramis and had trouble with Sieg. What a joke.

Meanwhile, I rolled Arjuna and two other 4* during the oni event from the quest tickets.

>Being mean to Mordred
Stop that

>Arjuna
My condolences

>Lancelot was released during the Gilshit gacha
I was rolling for Lancelot and Atalanta.

>330 days
>1 5*
Wew
Playing since 2 months and 5 5*

>Fed him to Lancelot along with other trash though.

Nice lies, you didn't even roll him.

At least he doesn't have the displeasure of rolling the worst gold archer, Gilgamesh.

It's a shame that even on the rare Saberface boss you find her NP still does average damage for a single target. Only really getting crazy damage if she NPs Santa Alter. Might be because of Assassin's innate 0.9x multiplier to damage

in comparison with Mordred, her anti-Arturia NP does best on Lalter who shows up much more frequently than Santa

You posted him.

>liking tumblr: the servant
Shittiest taste after Nerofags.

Hey jetfag, what do you think of Ko-Gil? Also, who's your favorite master?

Fuck meant to type 310, but you get the idea. I have 220 quartz saved up though, maybe there is still some hope in the swimsuit event.

>Tumblr: The Servant
Nice buzzword, user. I sure will value your opinion

>tumblr servant
explain

>strong independent woman who don't need no man

Still in the age of Battle Academy or some new genre instead.

>got based curry
Tesla is a confirmed shitter in America. Orion couldn't even kill Herkek.

He is dead

tfw the highlight of your day is your AP filling up

If you hated them so much, why did you even bother leveling them all the way up?

Do it faggot

Ko Gil knows Gil is shit so he is good.

Best Master, either Faldeus, Kerry or Tokiomi.

Rolled Jack during London after getting NR in Christmas.
She is the first spark of the upcoming another SSR for me.

>Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-44
That cowardice ship sailed a long time ago

The whole thing with Mordred is that she needs a man though. She has gigantic daddy issues.

He is a 5* and I didn't really think of nuking him until some idiot fed Lancelot to Herkek.

He is dead already.

I don't have a 5-star. I started 2 days ago.

You don't know what you're talking about, you just parrot things you hear while thinking you know. We don't call her Tumblr because "She don't need no man", we call her Tumblr for her gender bullshit. Also because of her final bio entry.

Reason you gave doesn't even make sense.

Spartacus is also Tumblr

>hiding your archers

>Only really getting crazy damage if she NPs Santa Alter

Not really since you can't use her 3rd skill boost which is bonus damage against Saber-class only.

If true, that was a really dumb decision objectively

Mord is a tomboy that will melt into a cute, shy lover in sex!

>Nobu
>Atalanta

I was looking at the shop banners the other day and it struck me what a scatterbrained incoherent mess the Oni event was.

-Titular banner CE was Ushi, who has no involvement with the event at all.
-Secondary CEs other than Golden Catches a Carp were Tamamo, Kiyohime and Benkei, also no role whatsoever.
-Only thing linking them is that they're some of the Japanese Servants.
-Kintoki features heavily in the event, suggesting he would be leading the charge.
-Event battles are such that Kintoki is chiefly useless and extremely unlikely to be used.
-Story introduces some fucked-up spatial distortions with the geography itself getting warped and then drops the topic entirely.
-Story also initially toys with the idea of there being someone hiding inside the temple Ibaraki was blocking, but that also gets dropped and forgotten.

Not him but there Nobu,Atalanta,David and Robin tho

Is the bonus Saber damage better than the class advantage bonus though?

Does it look like I need him? Look at my Servants. Does it really look like I need him at all? I have Jeanne Alter, Cuzilla, Lancelot and Shuten.

Even for gameplay purposes, I had no use for him. I didn't kill him before because I don't burn golds.

1.5x compared to double

You know, part of me does kind of think its like Pokemon, where there's a hidden value in the game that decides what you're more likely to draw at times. I've drawn three lancelots on one account, and there's some other odd coincidences as well.

Most likely its the same as Pokemon, where its your name that decides the hidden value or something. As soon as people figure it out, people will be named shit like Yu77bBrTu.

At least I think its Pokemon I'm talking about here, if not then it was some other game.

Being a male mom was weird at first but you could say she grew on me

It's not about need. With how events work in this game, why would you not keep a copy of every Servant? And by this logic, why would you keep an actually trash Servant like Lily or Lancelot if you have better alternatives? Is it because you're kind of dumb and use the phrase "kill him" unironically?

I was whaling for Okita. I have never hated vanilla Saber more in my life when I rolled her

Too lazy to farm bonds

>an actually trash Servant like Lily or Lancelot
I kept Lancelot because he isn't trash like Memegamesh.

And Lily is there because I don't burn golds. Gilgameme, Herkek, Memestein and Retard Cat all deserved their death.

>I kept Lancelot because he isn't trash like Memegamesh.

>Gilgameme, Herkek, Memestein and Retard Cat all deserved their death.

What did they ever do to you? Even I have servants I dislike, but to hate them to such extent, that's really petty of you.

post teams

He was mad because they can clear hands without dying

Attentionwhoring and autism.

Man, I like Lancelot too, but he's really bad in this game. Neither of his skills help him do more damage outside of getting crits, he only has two of them, his NP is average, and he's a glass cannon without having much damage potential in the first place. Hell, he's a Berserker with a Quick NP, so you can't even Buster Brave Chain with it, making that damage boost far less good than it would be if KoH were Buster.

I can't fault you for liking your favorite guy, but come on. You've got to understand that Lancelot isn't really that good where he is now. There's no reason to shit on other Servants or anything.

The superior knight.

add the fact that with a stupidly low NP charge rate he needs a Kaleidoscope or 50% CE crutch to even hope of NPing at all unless you dedicate support to charging him

She helped me out a lot back then and still does. I remember saying to myself that she was the only 5* I need. Man how I really sank down the rabbit hole.

She's actually the reason why I stayed playing this game. I was asking for a sign and after the historic 2 day maintenance. I rolled and got Arthuria

I'm not even trying to diss him or anything, but I legitimately have problems getting Lancelot's NP charged even with Kaleidoscope on him while farming hands. If I didn't have Waver, I wouldn't even try to bother, because he gets like 4% off of an Arts while taking huge damage from anything that touches him.

I hope you appreciate Gilles a bit more now user

>What did they ever do to you?
Shitposters made me hate them with their memes and ignorance except for Gilgamesh who was already shit regardless of the fanbase.

>50k a hit is bad
My Cu Alter hits like 20k at best per hit.

That applies to all Berserkers except Kintoki and maybe Cu Alter. They can't charge without dying. I had all of them at one point so I know this better than anyone.

I always have.

I still remember the Zero event. I had rolled him during the Jeanne Alter gacha and decided to level him up in a hurry since he would ostensibly be useful there. Then this pattern repeated over and over:

>Need a certain Servant for drops
>Fight also includes Berserkers, so bring Lancelot
>Only support I can find is really low level. Running out of Cost for strong Servants.
>"Ok, let's give him a chance and use Lancelot in the front row. I'm sure he can at least ge-"
>Gets killed in the first round
>Repeat 30x

He's still my only gold Berserker, but God damn it he's bad. I wish I could roll just literally any other. Tamamo and Herk preferably, but I'll even take Tyler Durden at this point, and he bores the shit out of me.

Mage's Mystic Code is an option but you lose out on damage in return

others have some more reliable ways of charging like Vlad's drain rather than relying exclusively on crits like Jet

Also in what scenario is your Jet hitting 50k and a Cu Alter only 20k? (unless you literally mean per hit since Cu's hits multiple times)

Question: Would you actually prefer a Mashu/Shakespeare support with a 3-turn Taunt over a Waver for hand farming with Berserkers?

Man, no he doesn't. Unless you have some 5 Star version of him, he hits for low to mid 20ks unbuffed. I'm using him right now at max level with a 20/20 Victor From the Moon, and he hit for 20k on his first Buster crit and 24k on his Third, with an unrelated arts in the middle.

Granted, I don't have him fully Fou'd, but there is no way an extra 900 attack will make up this difference of 25k, even if it were a BBC.

>Gilfag posing as others again and trying to push his meme
No other Berserker can do this consistently, Gilretard.

Got her during her original appearance, before she was a meme.

>Crits
>Consistent when every time you use Lancelot you 100% cash out your stars with no gain unless you use KoH

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29172531
>a whole Assassin against Caster

The absolute madman

I have to ask, do you by any chance believe you are holding a conversation with someone expressing real thoughts and opinions rather than just running off a monotonous script? And if so, is this due to you being too new to realize, hopelessly naive, or has some brain injury somehow shut off the parts of your brain in charge of pattern recognition?

You say consistently, but EAM only lasts 3 turns, no? Plus, you might not get all the cards you want during these turns, unless you know how to predict them.

>others have some more reliable ways of charging
They literally don't. All of them need at least a 50% or they won't ever use their NPs. 1 arts fucks their shit up.

And yeah I forgot Vlad, he can charge too. I don't have him but I have used supports.

>Also in what scenario is your Jet hitting 50k and a Cu Alter only 20k?
Cu Alter, as all Berserkers that aren't Lancelot, can't crit consistently.

Vlad, Nightingalr and Kiyohime are literally the only Berserkers whose cards give decent charge and Kiyohime only because she uses Caster animations

I never really talked to Melvin directly, so I thought maybe the memes were just shitting on a guy who liked Lancelot a bunch. I remember all of the stuff about him fudging numbers and Herk blowing him the fuck out consistently and all of that since Lancelot got added, but some part of me thought logic was a thing that could work here. I think it's the same part of my brain that always gives DW the benefit of the doubt.

But you're right, this was a waste of time, especially if he's measuring a Servant's power using buffs. Fucking anyone can be powerful if you just give them support.

Just use CS to charge Lancelot NP :^)

What do you guys use to record servant voice clips?

>Twice CE
Now back to pleddit, Gilfuck.

see

I findbit funny how you try this everytime and fail everytime too.

Like people give 2 fucks about your ad hominems, Gilgatard