Heroes of the Storm - /hotsg/

Giant demonic tits edition

>What's new
Gul'dan, Auriel and a bunch of new skins:

youtube.com/watch?v=yU2WGor6p_0

>where do I find you panda-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see what types you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, it's not worth it.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en/
General News: heroesnexus.com/
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

old thread: 147172325

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
youtube.com/watch?v=BaTeYQX9FFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex
youtube.com/watch?v=SuQN7vGn4So
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

FOOOREEEVEEER YOUUUUUNNGGGGGG
eurobeat best hype music for HOTS

isnt this game even easier than LoL? roflmao do u guise also watch speed running as a competitive e-sport? LOL

no one cares
shut up and post best chink

fuck off you commie piece of shit

Ponyfucker yes, karma whore no. You don't get karma for self posts.

Don't ask me how I know this.

>posts shit skin
>while defending reddit
can't make this shit up

Why is everyone in GM/M so mean?

They got baited into falling for the ranked meme.

Kel'Thuzad when?

In my experience, GM players are way more chill than lower leagues. I think they're just less tolerant of shitty players because the skill difference is so obvious. Even then, those that openly flame about it are rare. What exactly happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTeYQX9FFw

>pro level medivh and chromie play

He probably picked Wrath as Sonya

Every match I see people swearing at underpeformers and telling them to kill themselves, and no one ever responds to small talk in the lobby. It's making me miss diamond

Both of Sonya's ults are good, but leap is more situational. It requires some sort of followup from your comp and is best against multiple squishy backliners. Wrath is a good all-purpose pick.

Pic related: Diamond + masters stats

I want to fuck that chink

You on EU or something? I'm GM on NA and I almost never see stuff like that. The only real time it comes up is if a lower skilled player starts the flaming first.

>110 minutes
Nope.
>Medivh
Nope.

>110 minutes
You can skip through the non-gameplay parts you know

>Medivh
Why haven't you embraced Medivh as your lord and savior yet?

It's more of he's incredibly overpowered now and he's only been buffed from good to overpowered because reddit are full of impatient bronze players. Just sick of seeing him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

they are whiny formerly Dunning–Kruger meme players that actually got good somehow and still have the same mental problems now that they know how to play.

it's far from everyone. you should probably feel sorry for them being so wrapped up in the game.

try playing a little later in the day maybe? certainly don't engage the guys on tilt for long if you want to climb. they are already out of it enough they don't need a reason to sit and type half the game.

>this guy is back

Yeah, people still climbing are usually like this, regardless of rank/mmr. Perhaps things will settle out eventually, seeing as how new the game/season still is.

Always a little offputting, I think, when somebody has a tantrum in draft over picks, especially at low mmr when anything could happen.

>Can't stop people from picking whatever the hell they want to, so might as well do your best to make it work

A Z U L A
Z
U
L
A

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Your soul shall be mine!

Which guy?

Anyone else get silenced recently? I did for the first time ever been playing since alpha); and if you take a look at the official forums it seems I'm not alone. Did Blizz just go full nazi on the community?

the guy that feels like it's his job to hang around on /hotsg/ and make lengthy autistic posts about shit no one really gives a fuck about

I am your nightmare!

Which one, though?

Wonder when we'll be getting his spotlight.

>Wonder when we'll be getting his spotlight.
I think it will be on monday before they put him on the PTR.

Nice, nice. Looking forward to it.

>dread orb ability
>aoe fear

Was sort of expecting him to be the Fiddlesticks of Heroes, but still seems pretty neat.

THERE ARE HERE
RIGHT NOW

I'm dead.

That's hilarious. Leakbro took a few months to surface, I thought.

He didn't sell anyone out though. He doesn't know who the fuck the guy is. He's just spreading the info that that guy WANTED to leak.

Get the fuck over it.

Kinda wish someone would sell him out for real though. Like, I want to go 'Holy shit, Gul'Dan!', not 'yep, that one guy was right'

>My fate must be a bright one, to have a ally such as you.

M...Medivh stop. You're making me blush.

lmao that's me, i just posted that - what a small world. Don't worry, can't karma whore from text-posts user

Eh, I think it's mostly just that the "news" wasn't put directly into the mainstream, and I'm sure he could've simply posted it on Reddit if his intentions were to draw as much attention as possible.

I like how it's a little quieter here, even if it gets a tad slow, especially during the day.

Redditors do this shit for the attention and points. Also you still see the score. Karma is irrelevant.

t. reddit pro

>Karma is irrelevant.
it is for me yea, cuz i got like 500k, but i am not karma whoring...just posting on smaller subs stuff i like - mainly /r/animegifs..and in 3 years it ads up

Anub is cute! Cute!

>announced 2014
>2014+2
>still not here
>literal whos coming into the game before the true KT

Yeah, still waiting for our little Corki of a gnome, too.

>soon

Corki WHEN!?

Aye, that guy. Sort of disappointed by the rate at which they're releasing Heroes if they actually have them planned out as far as leakbro suggested.

>still no Kel'Thuzad
>still no pic related

Is nothing sacred?

i'm so fucking sick and disgusted with this retarded "tiny person riding some other thing" bullshit stereotype

league of legends - corki + rumble
dota - batrider + timbersaw
paragon - howtizer + iggy&scorch
paladins - pic related, his name is ruckus

it's fucking disgusting. and it's always some retarded ugly looking fucks too. why don't they ever look even moderately passable as a living creature, makes me fucking sick to look at them

at least Sgt. Hammer doesn't look too bad, sucks that she's a midget though

We do have chromie and she is cute cute cute

forgot pic
fuck me his face makes me want to punch him in the nuts

chromie is fine, she doesn't ride any machine or creature, she's just short

Is it really that bad, though?

And isn't Rumble at least not disproportionately small, like Hammer?

>goblin shredder "hero" when

>literally just a shredder
Blackfuse when

the only thing i care about is that the characters not have a face that makes you want to punch them in the dick

i'm sick of the stereotypical character archetype, but if you're going to make a character like that, at least make them not revolting to look at

pic related
it's a hero from Strife called Carter (because he pulls a cart)

FUCKING REDDIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TO YOUR CONTAINMENT WEBSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>carter because he pulls a cart

Hah, that's almost like something out of Dota.

Hey, that's a good one, actually. Wouldn't mind seeing him.

>belts
>no idea how they could make this mechanic work, tho

>old thread: 147172325
Nice link, faggot.

LUNARA

strife is my favorite dead assfaggot (inb4 heroes)
rook was fucking great

I want to ____ that ____

>tfw

I miss afk ricing with the monkey for 20 minutes and then pressing R to demolish their whole team.

as a 3 year old redditor, i find this type of language to be very condescending

I think you've consumed a few too many Veeky Forums memes regarding reddit, friend.

>even if that place is a truly positive cesspool of a circlejerk about how infallible Blizzard is, taking the moba genre is completely new and dead directions

>memes

Chromie rides my dick every day tbqh

i am not very good but i had this moment with Artanis in my second game with him, it felt great

youtube.com/watch?v=SuQN7vGn4So

guys I'm scared

H̴̜̫Ẹ̳ ̟̝̘̣͉̭C̼͚̀O̸̻̝͔̭M̀E̖̬̕S̨̰

Haven't played in a while, how is the game? How are Chromie/Medivh?

games still comfy and fun. gul'dan on ptr monday. chromie and medivh were released as memes and are now slightly viable memes.

>medivh was released as a meme and is now a slightly viable meme.
t. reddit

This zoomed in picture with funny face meme should fucking die already. It's way, WAYYY past the funny stage. Is just cringe.

>Is just cringe.

hi fellow redditor

coincidence?

Yep. You suck and playing anything more difficult than a panda is too hard for you.

If you're new do you just play everything to level 5 for the gold?

>tfw need solid tank for last pick
>DEHAKA

only constant.

Dehaka has the potential to be a fine pick, though. Especially on larger maps.

What else was drafted, and what MMR was this at?

is Medivh fun?

Not really

how do people make animations like this?

Who's the biggest cuck in Wacraft's history?

damn really?Just tested him against bots and his abilities seem really fun

Illidan

cucked by
>Tyrande
>Kael
>Akama
>Malfurion
>Kil'Jaeden
>Sargeras
>Arthas
>Maiev

Illidan and Kael for sure

So do we know what skills Guldan/Auriel will have yet?

fear

abathur
illidan
tracer
morales
dehaka

in that order, on BHB

plat league

some sort of knockback that stuns when hero hits obstacle

holy shit

Auriel gets resurrect ally ability, Axolotl already told us gul'dan's abilities be like fear and some life draing

hey guess what im gonna do

im gonna fly to enemy core and die every time after respawn

the why bother team comp

>crying about WILD WEST team comps when unranked draft exists
Were you born retarded, or did you bang your head against a wall 100 times?

>there are no retard nova/zeratul/abathur/medivh/chromie picks in draft

hey there, bronze league dumb faggot. did u report me, am i silenced cuz of scrubs like you? enjoy your unranked draft where rank 30 players ruin games for rank 1