>Official Website
survivetheark.com/

>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

We are playing an unofficial server ran by some random normies, we are all in one tribe, and there is a healthy population of 50+ non 4channers. You will not get bullied by us unless you're a retard who posts in global looking for us. Add Irish on steam (anime girl avatar).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmBDeZGsz0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill one, marry one, fuck one. Go.

>not wanting to kill Pain
>not fucking with Jack
>not being Chungors waifu

I will never be able to do any of these ;_;

Secondary base

Side of their main base

I'm thinking about building a safe zone for new comers... just a safe well guarded village.
Also metal structures are all atrocious.

Sweet cube broski, love the floating turrets.

Their burd park

So empty...

Last one is me :(

I want to join you guys but I have no idea how to find you guys

OP says to add Irish on steam, but there's 10 fucking thousand people with the name irish, and I don't want to look through 10k people to find one with an anime girl

can I get a link to them, or a name of someone else?

Does anyone wabt to startt a small tribe and bring dank memes to evey server we go?

Find Irish in the /arkg/ group

youtube.com/watch?v=DmBDeZGsz0Y

Recording software fucked the sound, rip

10/10 would laugh again

Kill Jak, marry Irish, fuck Chungor

Posting pics of glorious neo-Aqualad Empire. Triton ackbar!

Oceanian sniper squad!

Giga never letting go of the trigga!

Bullying turtles

Cozy pre-war Aqualad ritual. We share banter and stay warm.

what did you do

Does anyone have a picture of Oceania dishing out the bants when we killed the first test tribe dino? Like gas the admins etc

Nothing. I didn't do nuffing either and the same tribe nigged me yesterday too.

Protip. Walk around heavy as fuck, carry parachutes and if that happens again, beat the shit out of them with a sword while they carry you, then just parachute when they drop you

Dont know if you saw the pic or not but he was cuffed

turns out they thought i would know about some 'crab' guy who raided them offline yesterday, but i honestly got no clue about such a guy

How the fuck did he get cuffed by a man wearing nothing but flippers and a scuba tank when he himself had a pike on him? God damn.

I was looking for a spino, found one and some guy offered help, asked him if he was sure since i didnt have payment, then i got tranqd from behind and they questioned me about the crab guy, so if anyone knows where this guy lives id gladly know about it to deliver his ass off

Lotsa scumbags on this server. Yesterday some guys tried asking the admin for kibble and they ambushed him when he got there.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks,

They have been doing similar things to new people around jungle south. They have a small base near 70/70 the last time I saw them.

offline raiding is insta ban anyway isnt it? i mean i told them about that rule and they didnt knew or something, they released me pretty fast afterward and gave me most my stuff back including the one guy his own armor since the guy in the diver suit took it, and said to feel bad, I honestly hope that Crab guy will either be banned or hopefully ill run into him eventually

Optimization WHEN

never

I wish I could join you guys...

I missed the Attack the Administration arc but at least it's sounds like there's gonna be a Slay the Scumbag arc, possibly even a Rogue Tribe arc. Wipe the Wolves arc was pretty cool too, I was able to catch that one on toonami.

ARK is probably my favorite anime, what about you guys?

For the record
>kill pain
>slave jak
>Fuck Irish
>marry chungor

Pain can be a pain, also he's around least so I have the least attachment

Slave jak because 1)we need a 4th option and he's great at taming and breeding and farming so he'd probably make the best slave of the bunch

Irish is kinda hot but honestly I don't think there would be any real connection outside of sex. Plus his vinegarry balls are a major turn off.

I've seen how Chung or treats his spouses and they are very well cared for. Plus he's cute, funny, and strong enough to defend me if need be.

This is your final warning. In two days Oceania will murder Miragezors fiance.

Last thread had almost 800 posts we can do it again!

So did Test Tribe get totally wiped? I know they lost most their control of the center itself but I know they have at least one base elsewhere.

I also know they lost their fighting spirit, but they aren't salty enough to totally just give up right?

Right?

>win the war
>lose the server

Can't wake up

What the fuck a Mega got into the underwater pen somehow and killed silly fish

at least you can tame a new giga now i guess

Right. If only I didn't fucking die to it.

I want to come back to ark, is the game still unoptimized?

Its better than it was but it's still not where it needs to be.

>kill chungor
>Fuck Irish
>marry Mr pain

Stupid fish*

It's "more"optimized than it was before but it's still a laggy, frame-dropping, piece of shit game that I still enjoy playing for some reason.

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10 -nomansky -novsync

dont have a shit PC and you have a good looking game with 60+ FPS going

Thanks guys, I try it out again, maybe join the server

Eat your takiyaki old geezer

Bet you've never dinged a single thing in your life

K E R O
E
R
O

>People do PvP on a PvP server
>"WOW! Thanks for ruining my life guys!"

A tip for these people, there are servers that are called 'PvE Servers'

You join one of them, you'll never have to worry about being raided

>test tribe
>giving a tip to them on Veeky Forums
Where are you from newfriend?
Obviously not reddit or you would have realized that's their standard guild name.

Its an in general comment to anyone bitching about PvP in PvP servers numbnuts

>Calling someone out for NOT going to reddit

Guess this was the guy who offline raided some people then

I remember him, he had a real shit wooden boat house and kept telling people to back off from him whenever they got close, like some kind of paranoid motherfucker.

Can't they just spawn more building materials in? They are Admins.

We already found out that they spawned in their BPs, so it's not past them

well dont trust his shit seemingly he offline raided some people and pretends to be friendly

How could you tell? Also why did we choose to raid them?

Help me people.

I got an Ark non-dedicated server. It works fine for a long time, we build alot of stuff.

Then all of a sudden, for one of my friend, they get Host connection Timed Out error (I think).

After reinstalling my game, and they reinstall theirs, we start a new map and it works, but then i try loading in old map from ShooterGames, and the server works for me, but not for them.

Anyone else experienced this? Whats the fucking point in spending weeks on a server building stuff only to have it stop working for the clients/friends?

I very very love birds in ark

How much though?
Do you have your own harem filled with dodos, terrorbirds and argents?

Kill Ferra, marry irish, fuck chungor, and enslave Loonite

What else did we raid last night, I passed out

all ready for that argent dick

Found a journey bear saddle. They don't exist normally.

So let me get this straight, you lads are on a server with the admin in a reddit tribe spawning in items for them?
Why not play with the chinks on official instead, that seems preferable to the bullshit that will result from you raiding them.

>go to site
>click to join
>see this

What am I doing wrong?
I tried adding the server by the IP address in the OP on steam but it said it wasn't responding.

Maybe try the in-game server browser and add it to favourites. That's what I did.

I'll give her a go

I'm pretty sure that's what they want. Aqualads are the biggest tribe and it's gotten boring for them from what I understand. So now they're starting shit with the only people that CAN go up against them.

But those same admins just got depressed that the base was destroyed.

Can we actually beat Long Hunt

Yes
Just have a plan.
If you guys hit them, I'm in.

Add it to favorites in the steam client then use the in game browser to browse by favorites

If you guys attack Long Hunt I'd actually be down to play again and help. Fuck those guys.

Why would we beat our friends

Samefag shitposter
Anyone in oceania knows popeye browses the thread and we have no intention or reason to attack each other

Ah that makes more sense. I forgot we have beta autist orbiters who do nothing but shitpost this thread in an attempt to sew discontent.

Alright so Irish isn't on how do I become a lad?

He'll probably be on soon, i dont think any admins are online atm to add you

>Help us start off by giving us lots of materials to build the refinery
>Help us build our industrial forge
>Give us quetzals
>Come by when senpai squad is attacking us and help stop them from getting back on their gigas
>Help us beat test tribe
>You want to attack them
No Jews allowed in the tribe.

I won't be able to be on for a few hours. Spawn snow north, tell us your character name and coordinates, and hopefully if an admin is on they'll see the Veeky Forums post and come pick you up. If not, just wait around, maybe build a nice shitshack.

Well, we attacked test tribe and they never did anything.

They gave us the diversion that allowed us to attack test tribe for the first hour without them noticing whatsoever. They also wiped out 1 out of 3 of their bases. And even if they literally wiped their asses, that's not a good excuse to attack em. They've never wronged us.

Their plans got fucked because a member that made plans couldn't show up.

They've still done nothing but help us. In the last 2 days they gave us a rex egg and showed us how to do quetz platforms.

Any way to use swamp fever beneficially?
I was thinking of some silly 300-400 oxygen (due to 50% consumption) character with the movespeed bonus too, have to get a pretty big chunk of HP though to offset the loss
is the 20% adjustment to movespeed and melee a flat percentage (as listed in the stat) or is it based on your total move/melee % ?
I use an upgraded gun or crossbow most times anyway so I figure that won't be a problem

All Long Hunt bootlickers should burn

No no, I meant that Test Tribe did nothing to my understanding that warranted a raid. I know Long Hunt helped Oceana.

The visa shit is my only problem desu

wtf is this 600mb update reee

ooga booga 43,31

>tfw you wanna join the /arkg/ lads but youre still attached to your own shack of a home

So what is the plan for the Center Island? Keep it free and not build a base there?