/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

D U M A

I love Sakura!

hit the bump limit on the other thread first dumbasses.

Which FE character would like you for who you are?

characters like Tharja or Camilla don't count

Mozu. And on top of being the best unit in Nohr? AND HOW!

Peri. But she's fucking insane so I don't think that's a good thing.

Azura is shit

>characters like Tharja or Camilla don't count
You aren't ACTUALLY Robin/Corrin y'know?

B I G sister

Laslow

Big titty Elise image when? Not that shitty sprite art.

that looks like mia from ace attorney

Fuck off.

Personally I'm waiting for Midori titties.

No, I'm pretty certain it isn't smiliar to pokemon. Hell, I don't think it's even possible in pokemon to have a zero increase in ALL stats in a level up.

Also, it happens so often in Fire Emblem that it becomes a burden rather than a good thing. Even hots and crits at times could be so bullshit. Like, 0% hits hitting, and 100% hits missing, and all that.

Why are guys so mad? I feel this is legit criticism, it's not like I said this game is terrible or anything like that. I love this game.

I feel like I would get along really well with Azama.

Do you think he'd be okay with me fucking his daughter? Hypothetically speaking.

holy shit just feed them a stat booster if you're that distressed about it

He seems like he'd be a based father-in-law

If you're reaching the point where your characters are getting empty level ups, they've reached the peak of their strength, as they've maximized their effectiveness at all the areas that define them.

For example, if your Elise capped Luck, Magic and Speed, you shouldn't get upset that she isn't leveling Defense. Her defense growth is shit and you wouldn't want her to be a tanky defense unit anyway. That's not what she exists for.

He probably wouldn't give a shit.

Name :Akon
Class: Mercenary
Personal: Put the blame on me (Will always be targeted by the enemy above all other units)

Recruitment (Nohr): Cold Reception: Appears near the top right corner during turn 4. Akon can be recruited to by talking to Corrin

Recruitment (Hoshido): Land of the Gods: Joins at the beginning of the chapter

Recruitment (Revelation): Wanderer: Start of chapter, automatic

Crit lines:
"PUT THE BLAME ON ME"
"I GET IT IN TILL THE SUN RISE"
"CONVICT..... MUSIC"
"SMACK THAT, ALL ON THE FLOOR"

Attacking during dual support
"The fastesting thing running"
"CONVICT"
"Yo, put the blame on me"
"Number 1 hustla gettin money"

Defending a supported unit:
"Kick it like Tibo"
"It's not your time right na na na"

Supports:
Mozu
Charlotte
Luna
Kagero
Orochi
Rinkah
Azura
Laslow
Niles
Corrin M/F

me

N O H R
O
H
R

Ummmmm what?

>that personal
Akon is a blessing for Lunatic if you can get general on him.

Kiragi is cute

Victory~ Victory~

keep the rng of level ups but every three levels let the player decide which stat to increase by one

Enough shitposting, this thread needs a different type of autism. Creative autism.

Post your crit quotes if you were an FE

>"Time to get serious!"
>"Alright, enough messing around!"
>"I almost feel sorry for you!"
>"May no one remember your name!"

Alright, Michlan, let me tell you why RNG isn't as bullshit as you're making it out to be and why it's impossible for a 0% to hit but a 100% to miss

Let's start with the way Fates RNG works. Rather than having it based off of a shitload of hidden values, like other games, it takes it's RNG calculations from a somewhat simple algorithm. Let's say for battles, It puts in your characters given hitrate(which is determined from stats) and runs them through said algorithm, along with a few other numbers. That is your given hit chance, from 100 to 0.Now, let's say you have a hitrate of 98. If your hitchance comes to 98 or lower, you will hit. This is a very simple explanation, as it uses a 2-number system, but you get the idea.
Now, the reason you can miss a 100% is from rounding. The gme rounds every number up, so even if your hitrate is actually 99.0000000001, it will show 100. Because of this, and the 2-number system, you have a (one in a million, nearly) chance of missing an attack.
Levels work roughly the same way, only it uses 1--number RNG and your growths are your hitrates.
You, are just a (terrible) troll, and a faggot that likes to rile people up. Getting nothing is possible in every game, just as it is in real life.

Random is an imperfect system, but it works very well. Keep in mind, it could have been a lot worse. I assume you have never played the earlier FE games.

I actually agree with you bit sadly you have your name on when you said that so people will cross it off at michlan shitposting

>just cuck my shit up
>I love to be cucked
>cuck me like no one ever did
>I'm the biggest cuck

Would you hug him?

Which boy would make a best girl?

EAT SHIT PUSSY
ENJOY THE FALL ASS HOLE
COME ON user, YOU CAN DO THIS
I GOTTA AXE YOU SOMETHING

I'd fuck a fem Leo until my dick went numb

Good night /feg/

He would let me. Yes.

To my dearest Michlan, whom I love so very much:

You have destroyed many threads since your inception. You have no regard for what is good and what is nuclear. You don't care. Now, you have made your name just as hated, if not moreso, than TharjaAnon. What's worse, you are slandering and besmirching your alleged waifus name. Many here will tell you to fuck off, but no one is doing anything.

I plan on doing something. Michlan, for your crimes against this general, I propose to you an ultimatum, one I see as quite fair for the better of all: You will cease all shitposting, namefagging, tomo-posting and radical waifuafgging by the 15th of June, or I will take it upon myself to ruin your name. I will slander you to te high heavens, I will slander hinoka to the high heavens. By the time I am done, you both shall be as bitter memories as TharjaAnon and Tharja. I will fo this for 2 months; Afterward, you will have another 10 days, before I begin again.

The choice is yours,Michlan. I do hope you make the right one. I truly do.

-A rustled /feg/got that is true to his word.

never post here again please

Would you fuck him?

How desperate for attention and social contact are you? Here's a free (You).

How many soldiers should Oboro get raped by? 1 rapist, 2 rapists, 3 rapists, 4? rape is hard to make good, fuck

Make it two, one to rape her and one to make takumi watch
just go with one with her restrained in a prison cell

Good night bae

Go back to your containment general, at least there you're actually of some use.

Good night TharjaAnon, I like your posts since they actually talk about gameplay.

2 is a good number, one on each end

Well, I've experiences 2 100% hits missing consecutively, and that's pretty bullshit. That's exactly my point. Those are grounds to drop a game.

And I am not a troll, I don't know why people would think that, I'm here talking about the game and all. Why are you so mad. Really?

>bae
Kill yourself Silasfag.

>Do you mind if I axe you a question?
>Looks like we've been granted axe-ess!
>Your behavior is unaxeptable!

>goodnight /feg/
>probably stays a good 10 minutes to see his replies
>probably made the positive replies himself
You can't get any sadder than a fat mexican who namefags on a Taiwanese picture forum about a turned based Japanese checkers simulator.

>I don't know why people would think that
Didn't know you were that narcicistic
Shall I tell you the statistical odds of you missing 2 100%s in a row? or do you hate numbers?
hint: it's over 1,000,000,000 to 1

Besides, FE isn't the only game with RNG. By your logic, any RNG is bad. A static game is a boring game, when you get right down to it.

Sleep tight dude.

I'll stick with 2 then, hopefully I can make it work. The single soldier and her being restrained seems like a good alternative if I fuck up.

>spic makes a post
>thread goes to shit
Why can't you faggots just ignore him? Drill's just gonna samefag him replies anyway to save his boyfriend's fragile ego.

hi

Goodnight TharjaAnon.

Which Fates female is for creating Kana

fuck off, faggot
Your waifu

Midori.

>all this shitposting you caused
You could just stop tripping and making stupid posts like this you know. I don't think anyone honestly gives a shit you're going to bed and you know these pointless ass posts do nothing but cause trouble.

Ophelia!

Have a good night sleep.

They're shitposters themselves attempting to derail the thread for their own amusement. Just post silly images or topics you find interesting.

Everyone keep replying to Tharjabro's post to trigger this one angry faggot.

If he lets me.

>wanting your self-insert to be an axe wielding class

Why? Axes are shit.

kill yourself

L-lewd! Would you want him to take control? Or would you just take what you want? Being a dragon and all

Goodnight dude. Cya tomorrow

LUCINA WAS JUST ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH

hehehe... nope!

Probablility is fine, it's just that it's too bullshit for me.

>hehehe... nope!
- user, 2016

Then stop playing.

I would war the heck out of him.

Nice~ sorry for so many questions. I find him cute too, so good taste.

Michlan how many Fire Emblems have you played

titty

Shame she's a terrible wife

Who doesn't, user.

I'm not too annoyed by Revelation's maps. Chapter 11 was the worst offender so far mostly because of how retarded the bamboo trap system works in it, but I utilized it to max out Sakura so that she can promote and start contributing to combat as well as healing. Chapter 12's enemy placement on Flora's boat can also be pretty shit since it forces you to use your OP Avatar if you don't want your Ninjas to eat a dumb crit from the Zerkers (It is a crime to place Zerkers and Sorcs near one another).

How much worse will it get? Thankfully I'm playing with the buff patch so I do have usable units besides MU. Hana and Tsubaki are getting benched anyways though because of how little they contribute while requiring way too much effort to level up.

I ended up just cheesing my Lunatic Birthright playthrough with Ryoma. Part of me wants to do a 'proper' playthrough but another part of me says its just not worth it.

What should I do?

since we're telling you what to do, want to send me some money through paypal?

It's not worth it

Do it, it can be fun. But prepare for the nightmare that are Chapter 23, 24 and 25.

You've gotten through the worst part.

The next annoying chapter I can think of is chapter 16+17. 16 has a weird dragon vein gimmick and lots of promoted enemies who can fuck you over, 17 is just difficult, namely due to a pitifully small deployment pool and a cluster fuck of powerful cavalry units rushing you right at the beginning.

Plus for whatever reason they're conjoined like the endgame chapters, meaning that you need to beat both 16 and 17 in one go without saving, and if you game over or reset in 17 you have to start from the beginning of 16 again.

>let's just send out 6-10 reinforcements every turn for the first 10 turn because fuck good map design

Birthright was a mistake

your kind is why Hector never got in Smash.

>terrible wife
that's redundant if we're talking FE.

When do you get Ryouma and Xander in Revelation? They should really help with bullshit maps. Though so far only my Slamurai!MU+ GK!Jakob pair (sometimes wielding either a Kodachi or Sunrise Katana. Only got up to A-support with him) is enough to facefuck enemy clusters.

sounds like the GBA games.

Why are the foxes so garbage compared to the wolves desu. Also what would happen to their babies if be like if they have gay subhuman sex?

You get Ryoma at the beginning of 16 and I think Xander at turn 2 of 17, right when the flood of great Knights and strategists is about to cram their dicks down your throat

You also get Scarlet, Honkers and her retainers in 16 and Leo, his retainers, and Xander's retainers in 17.