/dbg/ - ded bomb general

where u, where they edition

>Is it ded?
Yes
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rC0iraFvrU
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/WeaponStats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello /dbg/ :3

:3

Hacker or not? He himself said he's not

youtube.com/watch?v=5rC0iraFvrU

L-l-lewd

>SUB LEVEL 10 SKYHAMMERS NOT DROPPING AMMO

>execution
>attackers
>level 7 bushwhacker is the only engineer
>runs past bomb site without planting
>dies

Its like these people dont even bother with the tutorial

should i get sparks next? her revivr seems pretty great and i like fast characters and medics but im not sure about her she seems very tricky to use. is she worth it?

If you can snipe from hip then you'll be fine. I noticed that I got a little bit better with revivr after using Dreiss for a bit.

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

yeah my main concern is aiming with the revivr, doesnt it have that little bit of travel time or is it hitscan like other weapons?

It's hitscan like every weapon but you need to hold LMB to charge it and release to shoot.

could you people keep /dbg/ alive for once?

dirty bomb facebook is full of cancer, and the official nexon forum got Shittabeere. This place is the only safe heaven for dirty bomb discussion

it's ded son, it's dead

Morning guys :'3

C-cute

I dont want it to be dead :'(

As long as you and I still play, it's alive (and a cute :3)

bump

d e d

Draw user are you ever finishing this?

Who is in need of granate?

I probably need to granaten myself after watching the dbnation match. Holy fuck they are all so bad.

>watching dbn

Got to support the game somehow.

So what team is everyone rooting for?

>Proving grounds
Everybody knows it's bottom of the barrel trash players in that. Why are you exactly expecting skill form them?

I'm expecting entertainment and facepalm moments! Team-kill-aces and shit.

>mfw dirty bomb still hasn't blown up

Saved as "loli_Nader"

lol

kek

maybe if this general was more than avatarfagging and pretending to be traps it would get more people interested in playing. but no lets just type random shit and put an ~ at the end to make it seem like were cute.

Im sleepy

Maybe I could find some way to help you stay away~

Yeah, this general is pretty much pointless, and almost anti-advertising for the game. It's a perfect example of what happens when a general goes for too long without any janny assistance.

As a player, I'm honestly not really sure what to discuss. The game's development is slow, but not volatile. The balance is pretty solid imo, and the characters are all pretty nailed down. Most we can do is speculate on how awesome a singleplayer or Co-op campaign for this would be.

Discuss your favorite gun and your most hated gun.

Favorite: Timik-47
Least Favorite: The shittier of the pistols and that damn tiny SMG that Proxy gets

Okay now explain why you like Timik over other options and why you hate the smg over other secondaries.

Here use this for help dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/WeaponStats

this is some forced ass discussion.

It's always forced unless it's shitposting. There's nothing to discuss that warrants more than a one word answer or a one line post.

Next merc credit cost sale when?

timik-deagle skymemer will be the cool kid meta once casual matchmaking hits

3 days until crafting overhaul. Get your last trade-ups done!

I thought this was the Dragon Ball General.

I have a possible way to generate some discussion and avoid dedness. How about we figure out how to make bushwhacker worth picking over fletcha and proxy, as well as nader over fragger and thunder.

Challenge. Ezmode mercs aren't fun

Anybody who already has lot of cards should trade up now.

Bushwacker is already picked over proxy.

>as well as nader over fragger and thunder.
She will be picked in 2 situations, pressuring a room/spot over a period of time rather than a burst, which can be valuable when trying to keep an engi off a repair for instance

maybe

Proxy is annoying as hell, but relatively weak when compared to the other mechanics. She needs something to make her stand out.

>tfw kawaii anime girl of lasers and sashimi and slant-eyed shell shock man can only use shit weapons now
Why did they have to overnerf everything? I used to love playing those 2 mercs because of their voice actors and voice commands. Now they're too frustrating to use. Burst rifles have horrible recoil and awful spread and dreiss is literal dogshit.

What are they going to change? I only play DB every now and then and I don't keep up with the news.

is the crafting efficiency of card recycling confirmed to be worse than the current system?
kind of have over 200 equipment cases saved up

>thinks burst rifles are bad
>t. shitter

Most people who whine about burst rifles play stuff like fragger and sawbones, so their interest is only in the viability of fullauto weapons and smgs.
If they nerf the burstrifles to a point where they are not usable and arty and kira become less viable, they don't care. They can finally go back to fragger, sawbones against other fragger, sawbones.
That is balance in their eyes.

It's not confirmed, but I doubt it will be more efficient. If you have lot of golds, silvers and bronze, I would trade them to cobalt now, since the efficiency is likely to go down at least a little.

>Weapons like dreiss are dogshit compared to full auto weapons
>this is fine, working as intended, perfectly balanced
>something is better than fullautos in some situations
>nerf this, this is UNSPEAKABLE!!!!
:^) Next you will cry about shotguns being better than full autos when at point blank (But lets ignore they are useless at longer ranges)

Burst rifles are literally the best primary in the game and if you have anything over 30% accuracy then burst rifles out-dps full autos.

You are implying 100% accuracy and that you never miss a single bullet. Then yes you are correct. Except that's not how the game works.

No, anything over 30%. Did you even read what I posted? Spread is a minor issue when 1 bullet deals 16-17 damage.

Did you read what I said?
IF you hit 100% of your bullets then burst wins over fullauto because of the burst damage being delivered upfront compared to the full autos constant dps.
Except the reality is that is not how gunfights actually go.

You don't need 100% accuracy for burst rifles to out-perform full autos. 30% is enough.

Someone link this faggot the spreadsheet

>I pull statistics out of my ass and treat is as fact
>because of muh feelings, my feelings make it real

The worst part is that it's not even the core of the issue.
>you have a full auto
>go against a burst
>die and blame the brust rifle for being op and that is the reason you lost
>use burst rifle
>go against a full auto user
>die
>w-well it was luck...or something or he is just more skilled than me
>So if you die to brust rifles it's because it's the weapon/luck some other factor that is NOT YOUR SKILL
>when you die to full auto while using burst it's because enemy is just too skilled, or it's luck or some other factor that is NOT YOUR SKILL

It's a shitter mentality, to blame factors outside yourself, because you imply that you don't need to adapt to the world but the world needs to adapt to your tastes.

Note, I am not implying that there is no imbalance in games. Things do need to be adjusted through time. But too many people that act like they play a perfect game and that it's the weapons fault as if the weapon effects 90% of the outcome while their skill is only responsible for 10% of the outcome.

bootybump

>get in a lobby for the first time in weeks
>oh hey they finally got rid of levels so shitters wont bitch and call votes
>kill a guy
>he bitches about my level and calls a vote, people start leaving
>levels are still on the scoreboard
>ranked mode is just gone

At some point it stops being bad decision making and becomes pure incompetence. What fucking good does hiding levels in the lobby do if they're visible 15 seconds later? How can you be so piss poor at coding you cant figure out how to make the game detect a win or loss correctly? Fucking unreal.

They're shit. Come on now, I have 35% accuracy and I still think that full auto weapons are better than burst rifles in all situations except for maybe very long range fights(or for picking on unsuspecting opponents maybe?).

Besides Kira and Arty, I also liked to play Sawbonez a lot desu, but when I logged in after all those months and saw the nerfed Crotzni I kinda lost motivation to play him too. At least he is still viable though, unlike the former fun mercs.

>They're shit

Is it truly dead? I've never played it, but I enjoyed Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

Oh, it has players that's for sure. Several thousand pretty solidly.

Nah, definitely not dead. It's just that we haven't gotten any significant updates in ages and nobody talks about this game anymore.

why is the smg9 so much better than the crotch

It's more accurate. Still for me crotz "feels" better, probably because the firing sound is better.

Because the magical statistics of SD show crotzni is OP and SMG9 is weak and they keep buffing one and nerfing the other while in reality smg9 has always been the better option.

the crot is way more fun to shoot by far i agree

Crotzni is a bad compact version of the Timik. It's still half decent, and the Crotzni is better if your aim sucks.

Except timik has range advantage over the m4
While the crotz has dps advantage over smg9 but less range advantage.
So not exactly a "compact version"

Well they're both AK's. Granted, I love the Crotzni even if the accuracy sucks. I can never get a handle on the SMG9 honestly.

im a crotzni guy and 5 mins into using the smg9 i was like 'fuck this thing is so much better'

>Well they're both AK's
I know what you are talking about if you mean the real world counterparts. I am just saying gameplay wise your statement doesn't quite fit.

V21!

I got you babe~

>your team is the one with two auras

They need to get rid of that fucking merc, maybe then shitters will play something mildly useful and not just drop a med station and beeline into the enemy

>implying it's not the best merc for shitters
Literally just drop a station and you're already making up for the slot you're taking in the team even if you go 3/28.

It's the do nothing, top score and carry the team merc.

All that while having best ass.

Kinky!

Gentlemen, how do we save DB?