/drg/ Danganronpa General: V3 Hype Edition

Last thread: Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7IVOsEF.jpg
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/146844110588/spoilery-dr3-ask
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking first.
Going to check it my friend snuck any pics.

I dont care about not being first, i am hyped!

So that means Naegi is into Chisa but she's into Kyosuke but he's into killing UD?

Hot

No, Chisa loves both of those fucks and wants them to work together, but Naegi doesn't like him and he doesn't like Naegi either.

This is not funny.
Does Chiaki die in the first episode?

So, Chisa is CxT? She wants two certain people to be buddy-buddy when thats not happening?

>liking two guys at the same time
>both guys want to kill each other

Being Chisa is absolute suffering.

Oh, did you have that Koizumi article? Almost forgot to ask.

Is that Komaru after getting fucked by Naegi?

Heh he- I'll stop now.
Lemme get it.

Yes, that is Komaru after getting fucked by Komaru. They are both Naegis, you need to be more specific

Why the fuck is she even in this thing in general? I'd be more OK with her being in the Future arc.

This is clearly just a way to have her not be left out with the DR2 people. Shoehorn at its finest.

Komaru mastubated so hard her mind broke.

Jesus

Why would Chiaki in the future arc? isnt she ded?

This means Chiaki in DR2 is based on an actual person who died in real life.

So all of the UD are at the fight but are the FF heads there too how the fuck did Makoto get a hold of the UD if they were retconned into getting captured over seeking shelter?

And it means Chihiro knew the real Chiaki.

Well a love triangle implies one person liking another person who likes someone else etc

Seems like it's only Chisa here with any real feelings and for both guys. But both guys hate each other.

>Naegi being this hostile with anyone
>He wasn't like this with Togami or not even Junko.

Little faggot is growing up on us.

So, Chiaki is based on R-Chiaki, who Chihiro had lewd thoughts about or it was like that fanfic where it was some girl that became friends with Chihiro or some shit, then became a program.

>>Naegi being this hostile with anyone

When you look like fucking Sasuke people would hate you most likely.

Well, to be honest, it would make sense sort of, Nanami would have to be based on someone in the long run, she isn't original and it's clear she was made as an inspiration to the DR2 students during to the simulation.
It is implied that she was made late in development of the New world program by Alter Ego, so it makes sense.
I would assume they surrendered after if it was retconned, which I find strange.

>Why would Chiaki in the future arc? isnt she ded

She's a computer AI. I'd actually have expected them to find some way for her to come back to life through that to help out the FF.

I know but it still feels like shoehorning to me just because it's the last hurrah for the DR2 guys. But whatever I'll get over it

eventually

The wikia states that Chiaki was made by Chihiro, but modified by AE.

Going by that, Ae could've simply briefed her about it.

Yeah, true.. Also, something gives the feeling we need to look at Maiya even more now.

How does Kyousuke look anything like Sasuke?

>suke

Name doesn't count

I can kinda swallow this since the Chiaki we saw just seems to have been a concept that came out of nowhere. We really knew nothing about the inspirations to her design.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I can't make fun of Chiaki Waifufags anymore...

Hmmph....

And I want to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji.

Damn, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

So Togami and Toko are going to appear in the Future arc now too, huh?

Hey Bully kun, they made CxT into a character.

Chisa is just like her, shipping two character that dosent mix.

This is probably the biggest despair I've gotten in awhile. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. Thinking about suicide

You can wait until the anime's done and waifu a character that lives and mock the Chiakifags.

Why would you? The real Chiaki is going to die, so you can make fun of them for having their waifu dying twice.

YFW somehow Chisa is Junko

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I WAS RIGHT, NANAMI WAS IN THE ANINE ALL ALONG AND WE DID NOT KNOW
i.imgur.com/7IVOsEF.jpg
LOOK IN HERE AND LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE SCHOOL PIXTURES
COMPARE THE GIRL IN THERE WITH NANAMI

I thought it was she who loves them and just wanted them to work together

Or the other way around.

Idk

Pathetic as usual, Precious Precious Flower Saionji.

Letting such a little thing prevent one from bullying? Ridiculous! This is how you do it.

Very well. It seems it's her destiny to be bullied, just like Saionji's. She's also a pure, wonderful flower, she merits a special bullying. I can't dissapoint her!!

I'm going to put her alarm clock an hour sooner what it should be. I will change place of every single disc and put each in the different Game box. I will put RPG games at the same place as FIFA or Call of Duty.

I'm gonna erase a game data of the every game she hadn't touched for at least 6 mouths. I'm gonna destroy just one button of each of her controllers. I’m gonna borrow her games and never give them back. I’ll rename every single player character at the first opportunity.

When I’ll challenge her for a Pokemon battle, I’ll make sure to use every cheap tactic and use her own IV trained ones legendaries against her and I’ll never forget to disconnect every time I lose.
Lastly, I will play with her in dual-cooperation games, and take all the items for myself.

Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.

Chisa? You mean Yukizome? Well, thanks user, for your observations, it means Yukizome is somethere in B-rank Target Material.

It's more pathetic if their waifu isn't real in their own fictional setting, though..

Shit well that's true I suppose.

but still the fun of rubbing the "Chiaki never existed" meme in Chiakifags' faces is gone.

>Coping a feel

I knew you were a pervert all along.

I want the Hopes peak academy arc to end with a huge fuck you to waifu fags and have Naegi end up with Kyousuke.

>Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.

whoa there bully-kun thats going a bit far

I REPEAT, SHE WAS THERE FROM THE START, THEY KEPT hER HIDDEn, SLY MOFOS
ThIS IS THe KOiZUMI ARTCLE FROm TWO MOnThs AGO BTW

Goku and Jason died more than once and nobody mocks them.

Clever, to give Koizumi the same pose as Chiaki.

Chiaki being real....

How does this hack keep his job at this point?

Wow I literally never noticed that. Nobody would have been able to call that at first glance.

Welp.

Was Gundham fighting? After the trial and hearing how he actually took down Nekomaru legit I am curious how he actually fights? Also who in general was fighting?

Gundam fights like John Cena!

My hopes for a better story for V3 is starting to fall into despair

Kodaka gonna Kodaka.

>the way this bitch say "hey hey"
Why does this turn me on?

Apparently he commands elephants. And everyone who can fight was fighting.

>Chiaki was real lolz

Ultimate Hack

A bully doesn't stop before some mundane things like this in order to catch his prey. Only weaklings and idiots have such restrictions!

If your Target is here, catch him/her by any possible means.

And /v/ is only one of many ways to corrupt her data.

Calm down, Hanamura.

>No, Chisa loves both of those fucks

I'm assuming it's just platonic right??

I dunno it either, but after Nicob kept doing it, his voice aroused me more.

>hey hey
>not Ne Ne

Why would anyone choose the English dub?

Because I don't speak japanese.

Because I don't speak Japanese.

Impressive.

Brfag here, i had to put on english because "Ne Ne" means "nenem", which is a form of saying baby on huespeak.

Imagine if chiaki said "Ba-by" everytime

Because I don't speak Japanese.

I'm not even gonna argue with you guys.

Yare yare daze...

Go fuck yourself

Filthy casuals

Alright, about Miaya having the same colors as Chiaki when you make her photo negative, do you think that's another red herring like Makoto/Nagito or is Miaya really Chiaki or something?

Peko, Gundam, Nidai, Akane, Saionji with fucking fans but she was posing.
Sonia doing some pose.
Kuzu with guns but he did a pose too.
Same with everyone else, poses.
Peko fight was hype as fuck.
I was rooting for Peko obviously.
Don't worry, everything else is hype and worth.
Haha haha.
Hahahahaha
Maiya is already suspicious in the first episode.

>Haha haha.

Uh oh.... Naegirifags won't like this....

Good.

now add in the extra feels when Kyoko ends up dying

Precious Precious Flower Saionji and Sonia are fighting? That a goddamn nonsense!

But the rest of them is surely fun to see.

Anyways, I'm fucking tired so I'm going to take a nap, today was fucking awesome.
See you guys and lemme know about any more info you get while I'm asleep, stay hype and fucking fresh guys.

I'm a Naegirifag but I have already accepted it has no future because Kyoko is going to die.

Eh, I'm just hoping for a ride anywhere near as good as the latter half of DR2 I couldn't care any less how crazy his writing gets otherwise. But he really needs to step up his murder mysteries and the brutality/weight and impact of the executions Nothing came even close to Leon's in terms of showing how serious of shit they were in everything else was too cartoony and flaccid. I seriously don't know how anyone working on the game thought the 2-3 murder was acceptable that late into the game it wan essentially 1-1 all over again in terms of how uncomplicated it was

Tell us everything, Nooooo.

Did Izuru fight? I mean he'd be the most dangerous there.

If it was FF vs UD and we already have Kyousuke vs Peko, I'm going to assume Juzo must have been involved as well along with Gozu since I mean cmon they're the ex Ultimate Boxer and ex Ultimate Wrestler respectively.

>Saionji was her taller self, looking really evil and doing a dance on stage with a wild Mioda playing guitar to a crowd with glowsticks.

Looks like Precious Flower grew a pair and got really tired of all that bullying.

We'll always be together...

However far it seems...

Love never ends!

We'll always be together...

together in Electric Dreams!

Post YFW the mastermind of Mirai is revealed to be R-Chiaki

You don't ERP, right, user?

Looks like a nap is out of the question.
Oh shit.

Oh, there's my Ibuki. Awkward.

>Junko and Akane
>shemale

>Soda
>Gay

These guys never played the game? Fucking tumblr.

What is this

>akane owari
>gender:Shemale
Normally I'd complain about something like this, but hell it makes PERFECT sense with that crazy broad.

Oh yeah, also in the first episode, Kuzuryuu is antisocial but he's also fucking tsundere like how he is in post chapter 3 a little, and damn, was it great to hear Daisuke Kishio's voice again.

>Chiaki was real and in their class

Literally barfed in my mouth reading that. Guess Kodaka wants to hack up the conclusion of this trainwreck of a story.

>roleplaying

AHAHA FAGGOT
yes I play Monaca

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/146844110588/spoilery-dr3-ask

I, for one, am happy for the Chiakifriends.

So basically same old pre chapter 3 Fuyuhiko.

And happy they explained this whole situation with the huge amount of members from the 77th class. The DR2 guys excluding Hajime were in class 1-B while Matsuda and the others were in class 1-A or something

Because Matsuda would probably kill himself having to deal with the DR2 guys long term.

Interesting, but what about Junko's parts? Seems like nobody got them.

That's lewd.

Pretty much what I saw, but I remember Koizumi, haha.
>golden eye patch
That was my favorite, fucking love it.
>GOLDEN EYEPATCH
JUNKO EYE

Fucking hell

Mikan still could have gotten them. I mean that scene doesn't say much.

Though it pretty much confirms it was Fuyuhiko who took Junko's eye.

According to that Tumblr account, there are three things people were asked to not share. One of them is obviously the first death, but what would the other two things be?

>So it was Munakata facing off against Kuzuryuu on a bridge, and he had a bunch of lackeys behind him. Then Pekoyama lept forward to fight and her blade got blocked by Munakata. After that Izayoi and Sakakura showed up to fight, as did Owari and Nidai.

Oh shit these niggas were jumping into an all out war. The UD lucky Gozu didn't come in.

The general setting of the killing game I guess

Can't share two other things which are huge as fuck spoilers.
Sorry.