mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51867
darksouls3.wikidot.com/young-dragon-ring
youtu.be/c97W8CeeU0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fun

i wanta souls bf

>BLOODBORNE

>brazilian kids with autism

Yeah but off handing a rapier means i dont have the spellbuff from candlestick right?
If i'm going to do that i may as well drop the candlestick all together

since i dont want to wear dusk crown because it looks shit i figure i needed the spellbuff to be doing reasonable damage. but maybe 7.5% isn't that worth after all

DaS permadeath runs starting:

twitch
.tv/miltrivd

candlestick is only 12.5% now, it;s trash.

What is that supposed to be? A tiny stormdrake that nameless king rides on?

Rate my meme

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51867

12.5% is a lot when your spells hit in the hundreds and you need to make every hit count since hitting them is so fucking hard. and dropping the candlestick out of the build only really lets me swap Havel's for a Young Dragon ring, which is 8% anyway which is worse.

Spicy meme

any way to level up quickly?

Wanted to start a pyro build but god the early game is such a dreadful slog

Yes.

darksouls3.wikidot.com/young-dragon-ring
According to this, Young Dragon is 15%

Who is best final boss and why is it Mergos Wet Nurse?

Dancer

>he let himself be decapitated

>Iudex not being 1
>Champion and dancer at same level
>oceiros same as pontiff

What's this shit graph?

refined meme +10

If the purple fog didn;t have a time limit and was just a permanent phase 2, it would've been one of the best bossfights in the game.

As it is, it's a boss with no phase 2 in a game where every other boss has a phase 2. Who's idea was it to make a potential final boss mechanically simpler and easier than most of the other bosses in the game?

It;s first phase is just a "stand in the blidnspot and sandbag" too, which is just fucking awful. BB had way too many bosses like that.

who /doesnthave3/ here

IT'S A MAN

What's wrong with those?

switch to warrior/10

>difficulty of cheesing each boss

where are the angels in dark souls 3?

What sword is SoC holding in the cover art?

Bastard sword maybe?

This is practically /ds3g/ now, gramps, get with the times.

What's a good SL/area for low-level invasion FUN (e.g. griefing and gank spanking)?

bastard sword most likely

Iudex is too easy, he wouldn't be if he had more hp but as it is he's easy af, dancer is easier than champion, even if you parry him since he doesn't always throw out parriable attacks. Oceiros becomes trivial if you have a shield, pontiff doesn't.

The hilt is of Bastard Sword but it's too short.
It's probably supposed to be just a generic straight sword

>Champion and dancer at same level
>oceiros same as pontiff
Yeah, that sounds about right

Switching to warrior costs more levels

Has anyone figured out the specifics of the latest patch yet?

Oceiros is difficult for casters due to his nigh-immunity to magic and dark, and his constant charge attack spamming
Pontiff is easy for casters because his ai bugs out and gets trapped in a loop trying to dodge spells that he can't dodge, and because elemental damage kills the close super fast while he just slowly strafes sideways not attacking you at all. Pontiff is also easy as fuck for anyone that can parry.

Dancer is fairly easy, but Champ is "just parry me, bro!" the boss. Champ also has a comically small HP pool and most endgame characters can just trade with him all day and R1 mash, facetank and chug him to death without every needing to learn his moveset or how to dodge. You can just steamroll him with raw stats.

These numbers are averages, so they include the input from many various builds that have varying degrees of difficulty against different bosses. /dsg/, aka "I only use 40/40 quality" seems to have difficulty understanding that there are more ways to play the game than passively spinning at pontiff's with a refined glaive.

It's Heide K***ht Sword
:^)

its worth it m8

it has so many boner inducing moments

I found dancer easier than champ, and oceiros much easier than pontiff

What's better for invading, SL 30 or 40? I'm getting tired of my SL 20 twink because I feel like my weapon selection is so limited.
I want to make a dex build I guess would be best. Try some of the more cancerous weapons like 2kat.

Screenshot is my current edgelord, that dagger buff really helps you tear through low lvl hosts.

This here

>Heide's Tower of Flame has giant statues of Gwyn with the head of an eagle
>Cathedral Knight Greatshield depicts an eagle spreading its wings
>its item description claims that the symbol represents one of the ancient kings of Lothric
How deep does this rabbit-hole go?

so is ds3 based on revelations or not?

More like /Whohasbutdon'tplay3/

BOIPUCCI

After grinding for hours trying to get covenant items for magic in order to 100% the game I really don't feel like touching it anymore.

>Pure FTH punchy nun run
This is not as challenging as I thought it would be. I'm guessing it gets a little better after Abyss Watchers.

Does Leo work with Immolation Tinder?

>people found nameless king hard
not even showing off but i beat him the first time i fought him at like SL 80. the dragon dies so fucking easily to headshots and you just have to roll spears.

the boss himselfs combos are easy to double roll

Post proof, show pecker

Before you ask this question, always check to see if the weapon actually has thrust damage listed on its page.
If yes, then yes
If no, then no

I'm almost finishing the covenant collectives.
Only bitches of Darkmoon left now. I feel like I will drop the game after finishing it and going NG++ to get the rings.

>invade as SL 30 Watchdog
>host name 'Dat Boi', green character
>kill his white when they're both rushing me down
>he runs away to the farron keep bonfire with all the pillars and spam rolls around pillars so i cant hit him until he can summon again
>kill the phantom again 1v2
>he runs around a bit then pulls the plug

why are redditors so shit at video games?

>Vordt so high
>Crystal Sage so high
>Aldritch so high
>Homoprinces so high
who the fuck made this

That's exactly how I felt with all of the other but BB. There's always a huge grind that makes you loathe the game for months.
At least the grind in BB was not necessary for the Plat.

Is it possible to get softbanned while offline?

Too late, he already asked

It works as long as the weapon has thrust damage and not only for attacks with "thrusting" animations? Nice.

But it's still a fact that his health pool and damage is above and beyond really every other boss in the game besides soul of cinder. Couple in the longeivty of the drake+the king every time and it's easily among the hardest fights in the game. But as you said, rolls are so broken none of the game is really that difficult to begin with

>torture yourself by doing something un-fun in a game for hours just for the sake of something pointless
>surprised when it sours your enjoyment of the game
I'll never understand you cheevohfags. All I have left is the gestures one because I can't be arsed to bother with proper bow, but I never had to farm for any of them, and just eventually got all the other achievements through normal play, while I was doing things I enjoy when I wanted to do them.

You're going through Carthus on a new build and this guy invades and backstabs your phantom. What do? Bear in mind he's SL46 and wears the Obscuring Ring.

Yeah yeah you sure fucking did fag

>twindaggers
kek
Have you met my friend straightsword R1?

Send him my army of 7000 darkmoon cunts, whites and gold sluts.
Good luck.

In all honesty nobody should have any problems with Capra Demon, the stairs are so obviously meant to be used in that fight.

An user explained the difference between BKG and Gundyr's to me earlier and it sounds like BKG is better overall but the terms WA and AR were used and I don't know what those mean.

*unsheathes Target Shield*

Weapon Art and Attack Rating.
"Skill" and total combined damage.

Weapon art
Attack rating

I've had attempts where Capra will be up the stairs as fast as you along with the dogs

Just be honest, yeah Capra isn't that rough but there's lots of situations in Ds1 where if you get unlucky you're prob gonna get cheesed

Same can be done for daggers lol

>normal play
>waiting hours to collect less than three of those blue sentinel items

Thanks.

Honestly I feel stupid for not knowing or being able to infer that. This is the From game I've put the most time into.

>implying I have a phantom ;-;

youtu.be/c97W8CeeU0w

"99 strength" invasions.

Playing a strength build using ultra great weps is suffering sometimes. Smough's hammer might be the slowest swinging weapon in the game.

You are one of those retards who tries to parry 2handed ugs swings and whips aren't you

Smoughs hammer is fucking dope stop being such a shitter

>tfw I unironically like the Xanthous set but everyone uses it as a meme
It looks so exotic and weird. It's one of my favorites.

fuck off pepe

>waiting
I just left the icon on and got summons gradually between invasions and other activity.
You can still be summoned as a blue while you have a summon sign down or an eye orb searching. My rate of summons spiked up sharply after the maintenance a month ago. Still not often enough to where I'd sit around and wait for it, but often enough that it's worth leaving on while I'm doing other stuff.
I ended up getting both DMB and the ring on my level 80 luck build that can't use either, but I had fun getting them and never wasted a single moment of my life killing silver knights.

Well stop using literal meme weapons and maybe you will have a chance.
Also he only has 66 strength. What a fag.

Nameless King was easy at SL105, i was just waaaay overleveled, right?

rude

Str builds are fun, use a different weapon.

It's a nice looking set

Don't let a meme stop you from using it

It's a broadsword
How stupid are you, /dsg/?

Use it's poise skill

Dark is Oceiros second weakest elemental resist though.

very overleveled.
on my first playthrough I think I took him on around level 70-80 ish, I don't remember.
the hardest part was to actually manage to hit that damn dragon in the head

i definitely agree, fuck the camera on that stage

No, the Broadsword's blade isn't straight like that sword's. It's more of a wedge shape.

The blade itself isn't broad enough, but otherwise yeah, it probably is.

BB forced you to slog over chalice dungeons where only one of them was fun and most bosses were boring.

Weird. Killing the dragon was the easiest part for me.