HarambeCoin General

Has anyone started HarambeCoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

googology.wikia.com/wiki/³7
mememarketbeta.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's actually a good idea.
Make it a "cause coin" like trumps and set aside a portion of the initial supply for some gorilla-related charity.
Then shill it to normies on Harambe meme Facebook pages.

I am so sure this would work that I'd do it myself if I knew how to make a crypto.

I'm making a slack group to make this coin. Post your email if you want an invite. Need graphic artists to design the coin logo.

Are you going to make it a cause coin?
Also, is there a practical way to exchange new cryptos directly for USD? The big bucks will be in getting normies and redditers to buy in.

I'm down since I can see the memecoin hitting $1 easy.

But don't make it a Sha256 if you're going to make it mineable; there's a few anons with ASICs on the board. Make it one of the younger algos.

This should happen

also, someone should get /pol/ to make KekCoin

This could work great. Activism memecoins are the future.

The more retarded meme coins you guys make, the less valuable altcoins as a whole are going to get.

Just buy a fuckload of Trumps and wait for the ride.

Dicks out for HarambeCoin!

Hit me up cowboy. I can draw stuff kind of
[email protected]

Get me in on this too senpai. I can't do shit but whatever.

[email protected]

[email protected]

How many is a Gorrillian?

googology.wikia.com/wiki/³7

I vote this number

7^(7^7)

[email protected]

[email protected]

How does one mine said shitcoin?

[email protected]

I have many important internet skills

would like to see the harambe coins :D

Genius. Ill invest [email protected]

cant mine it until someone who knows shit makes it

hope this meme still has enough mileage to get to the moon

i hope the harambe meme brings back the gorilla munch meme...

Invites have been sent out

pls add me too:
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

>nigg.rs

Kek what the fuck lol

Why am I losing my shit right now

[email protected]

super keen OP, want to be a part of a crypto coin and this bad boy is going to the moon.

[email protected]

Hook me up senpai, lets do this shit

i will invest. [email protected]

[email protected]

does anyone know if kiyosakicoin is a thing or just a Veeky Forums meme?

Bake it happen

[email protected]

in4 BantuBux

what algo do you guys like the best?

[email protected]

[email protected]

Let's see what you got.

[email protected]

let's take it to the moon

[email protected]

[email protected]

i fork altcoins for fun

sent ;)

>pls give me your emails so i can add you to a mailing list
>OKAY HERE [email protected]
>"suddenly starts getting sent more spam"

yall are dumb as shit

>posting a real email address on Veeky Forums
Are you retarded? I made a throwaway.
And for what it's worth I actually did receive a Slack invite.

>implying any of these are real emails

your first day here? welcome to the harambecoin thread :)

moon WHEN?

I can't do shit with computers but keep us posted on this coin, will definately buy some early on.

man... we are on the internet... how can't you trust all these strangers here

[email protected]

hey user add

i can actually design

[email protected]

sent ;)

[email protected]
i used to use photoshop, this would be a great opportunity so start using again!

I'm working on a similar project.

It's basically an exchange will all sorts of coins like this. HarambeCoin, ZikaCoin, VRcoin, BlackLivesMatterCoin, and you can create your own coin, too. It's called MemeMarket.
mememarketbeta.weebly.com/

Let's chat. [email protected]

Stop shilling your pyramid scheme.

I might loose thousands of dollars running this site and paying programmers. It's actually a 90% chance that I will find myself in horrible debt. I don't care about buying expensive things for myself. The way I look at it, every single dollar that you spend on the movies or trips to Ibiza could have been spent on food to feed one of the billion+ starving people in the world. Any profit we make, if any, will go straight back into the company to get more users and increase security. I couldn't care less about hording lots of money in my personal bank account.

I just want to make a fun place to trade memes. I have a vision that Meme Market will become the hot spot for happenings and the newest trends. I'm going to try to do it as legit and non-pyramidy as possible.

I emailed you.

>Just because everyone has to pay me to play and the userbase needs to grow for anyone else to profit doesn't mean it's not a pyramid scheme!
Stop posting.
If you must shill your retarded idea, come back when you have an actual app and not just a mock-up image, and stop posting in unrelated threads.

>doesn't mean it's not a pyramid scheme
"not" shouldn't be there obviously

lol he doesn't even own a domain
whoever takes him serious is a fool

It's a zero sum game, nobody really profits. It's like derivatives. The sum of all the profits and losses from all players is zero. There is no promise or guarantee of profits here, you have to be more skilled that 50% of the users.

You are basically making a bet on the popularity of a meme against someone making the opposite bet.

The growing of the user base is not essential, nor does it change the fact it's still a zero sum game.

I have a domain, the URL will be released on Sept 30th.

Once again: there is no connection to memes.
There is no reason that the value of the "Harambe" string in your database would correlate to the popularity of the Harambe meme.
There's also no reason anyone would buy in unless they thought the app would have new users in the near future, who would be willing to buy in for more.
The only winning strategy is to shill the app until a bigger dumbass buys your bags from you.

It's a fucking pyramid scheme, so stop posting it.

Even with just a set amount of people and a set total market, you can still profit. People would just be selling one meme to buy another. So, you profit off of speculating what people will psychologically value the memes at.

>It's a fucking pyramid scheme, so stop posting it.
Not anymore than bitcoin is a pyramid scheme. If Coinbase can get SEC approval, Meme Market can too. We are willing to go through the legal work and pay the insurance to make this happen in a real way.

>a set total market
a set total market capitalization of all memes

>Even with just a set amount of people and a set total market, you can still profit. People would just be selling one meme to buy another. So, you profit off of speculating what people will psychologically value the memes at.
Why would anyone speculate a string in your database as being with anything?
Your idea has all the problems of crypto trading without any actual commodity involved.
That is of course unless you were serious about making hundreds of different shitcoins, which is such a terrible idea that I'd actually want to see you try.

But either way, stop posting in unrelated threads. Make a fucking general thread where you can keep your fans updated.

Emailed you. Give me your opinion.

feel free to send me any top secret information, my email is [email protected]

anyone made a logo yet?

Invites have been sent out.

Updates will be announced this labor day weekend.

How does one start a digital currency? What are the steps required?

[email protected]

add me plz

I have no skills whatsoever. How can I get in on this?

Invite has been sent out.
Post your email. It doesn't matter if you don't have skills as long as you can mine or invest in the coin.

Are you still accepting people for this crazy ride?

Add me up [email protected] i'm happy to mine, invest and shill this to the moon.

[email protected]
I'm good for you bby

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
add me plz

[email protected] please email

[email protected]

let's do this for Harambe

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm a blockchain dev, I developed Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Sync, Dash, Litecoin, and hundreds more. I will make this coin 4 u.