Tfw lost all monies on robinhood

>tfw lost all monies on robinhood

Hope you learned your lesson you idiot. Stop trying to get rich quick.

Is he right, have you?
Or have you just found a way to rationalize why the market went against you?

Isn't rule #1 of life simply, 'if you can't afford to lose it, don't gamble it'???????

how did it happen OP

show us on the doll where the market maker touched you

First MGT, then CERU, then TGD delivered the death blow. that was my last hope.

there there, im -21 on robinhood cause i used the wrong debit card. lost my 10 dollar profit.

>literally buying stocks based on Veeky Forums memes

Why not trade crypto its so simple I went from 75 $ to now 1000$ when I started sad part is I could have roughly 10k plus easily had I not made mistakes . But I learned from those mistakes and am quite happy with how its coming along.

Never lost money only potential profits, which hurts but i cam cope

>tfw the worst stocks are either biz memes or shitty clickbait article stocks

FUCK ALL OF YOU PRICKS

Invest in $GWMGF my nigga

post an instruction manual for these heroic gains trading crypto pls. its pretty far fetched claim to make dont u think?

tfw capitalized on all these. Thankks bro.

Should have just bought ethereum you stupid idiot

Seriously though its not like I'm those anons claiming to have made 150 BTC

Last October I used bittrex

>made bought and sold OMC rapidly up to .5btc

>bought xem, found poloniex and moved funds there

>xem went to 100made first btci was sooo happy

>bought maid and gained about .8 BTC

>almost bought expanse but didn't that went 3000%up mfw

> bought .5 BTC of sc at 15

> sold at 30 now I have 2.8 BTC but maid dropped and lost those profits so I have 2.0

>forgot what I got into but I lost a good amount of profits and ended up with .5 again

Learned alot from those mistakes learned to had solid hands , and lose emotion when trading

>bought xem again for 100 it went to 400so I have 2 BTC again

Idk what I did to fuck up bur had I the skills I do now I wouldn't have fuck up everytime I got to 2 BTC

So honestly I'm pretty sad now senpai if I just held xem and didn't fuck around id have 10 BTC if I held sc id have another 5 , I lost alot on lisk, alot of profit that is.

Now I'm back at 2 thanks to monero

I also lost alot when BTC sky rocketed because I was holding something else and the relative value in usd was the same but less for BTC and now BTC is lower again.

But still I lear ed alot and next year I'm turning that 1000 into 50k easy

That's why I invest on my own due diligence and ignore shitty memes. Only ever lost money following advice on Veeky Forums. I told everyone to pull out of tgd when it went to .5 but noooobody listened. Also said to wait and watch ESI, but don't hop on any gravy trains.

If you're gonna buy stocks, you're gonna have to do the bare minimum of research. Buying cheap stocks of dead companies is pretty idiotic.

>He fell for the stock market meme

you can go on the deep web and make use of the financial services if you are in trouble.
its not legal
but atleast you wont be homeless
>either it works out and you remain where you are
>it doesnt work out and jail becomes your new home

every dollay lost is a lesson learned.

MAYBE NEXT TIME you wont fall for Veeky Forums's ponzi schemes

or you will instead go into the /cryptoponzischemecoin/ threads and try your luck there

>but it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wonder how many NEET fucks out there fell for that line

>hmmm...other brokers cost commision but i heard Veeky Forums say robinhood is freeeeeeeeee! i like free shit! mommy gives me free shit all the time! t-to d-da m-moon!

Pretty much all of them.
A broker is a broker, right?

there were other people on here getting rich from them though

when are you gonna stop having a problem with what other people do ?

No, they tricked you into buying their coin with lies.

Well, it's sort of up to you.
If you think about it, you'll realize that it's far more likely that people like him are trying to help others here, rather than "stop them from making money".
Don't worry, though. Eventually he'll give up and become apathetic.

up your game and learn to tell when something is overbought.. its the only way to survive in this PnD world

TIP: Don't ever buy stocks that trade less than $3,000,000 a day MINIMUM.

Tell us how please some of us aren't doing so good there

deep web "financial services" are all scams, mate

it wasn't actually a loss until you sold...

watching someone continually fail gets kinda aggravating after a while. Must be what being a father is like with Neets

>dad: son...you get a job yet?
>son: and become a useless wagecuck and work for da jews? NEVER!!!! TENDIES!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>"sounds of a dad beating his son with a baseball bat"

A guide of I bought x is not helpful u need to give context on how ur rationalize ur choice

Did you buy URRE and RP?

Real estate is better.

I suggest reading a few books, maybe Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

>gambling your money on a zero-sum game

It's like you idiots don't realize that it's all a big transfer game, where each gain is matched with someone's loss.

dividends

I was giving simple proof

An outline is based on a few things.

>trends
>charts
>tech

I research the coins

I listen to rumors

I watch trends and accumulation phases.

Never buy on news or pumps unless you can get in fast enough.

When its low and idol buy and wait.

Most important sell when there is profit.

My biggest mistake was trying to make more profit. Once you break the smaller numbers and hold more BTC.

For example if I put 10btc in something and it went up only 20% I made 2 BTC 1000$

I would pull out but only investing 1 BTC you itch to double triple or more and end up with little to no gain.

Fomo is rough and you're always afraid you will miss out but another train always ALWAYS comes.

I was emotional for awhile and thought I will miss out but truth is if I took profits no matter how small every time I would be 10x my assets or more right now.

Lesson learned.

Like I said next year I will make sure to have 100btc or 50k off trading profits

Every coin I made profit. On I researched ,listened and watched. I even look for patterns ascending triangles, bullish pennants etc

I have strong hand now, I don't get shake out and now i never sell at a loss to catch the train on something else.

Good tip learn your lessons with small investments.

I started with 10k Satoshi in the beginning and that's when I made my huge mistakes and only

And made only profit mistakes with 1 -2 BTC

That is true for forex, but it is not true for the stock market.

forex is a meme

steve kim is that you

No.
Is this David Park?

money is a meme, guys