/twg/ - Total War General

I dont frequent this general much anymore but im still making the thread for you fuckers Edition

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwars.ru/index.php/total-war-warhammer-news/2576-total-war-warhammer-fb-dlc-and-expansion-pack-plans.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697661736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rollan!

Best dlc

swap shogun and pootilla

repostan my earlier question

Do we have any dates when it comes to upcoming DLC/FLC? Because if CA wants us to wait until December for the Brets as rumored then thats retarded.

Also
>fantasy game
>no elves
One job CA

It's ok. At least Empire is finally placed right.

idiot shill

>mfw Tomb Kings got leaked before they got announced

lel so much for your long-waited announcement

HRE, right in the middle of things, lot's of ways for initial expansion and the Pope gets to hate on you

BLOOD DRAGONS AREN'T AS BROKEN AS THEY SHOULD BE
THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER THAN LAUNCH DEMIGRYPHS
FUCK YOU FOR NOT CATERING TO MY SINGLE DEMANDS CA

My game is cursed.

As in last*

Good for you

YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY SHOULD BE OP AS FUCK

YOu could try darthmod, also theres a WWI mod that you might like, if i remember correctly it increased unit size too.

But vanilla Napoleon is pretty fine as it is in my opinion.

LME is the only realistic choice. Darthmod (bite me) is fun too

Is this a hypothetical scenario to counter tombposting, or did it actually happen?
If so, what kind of leak? Just like the beastmen with a few labelled models?

Fuck knows when. It isn't really retarded.

anyone got the pic for rolling shogun 2 factions?

POO POO
PEE PEE
GIVE ME BEASTS AND MAKE THEM FREE

totalwars.ru/index.php/total-war-warhammer-news/2576-total-war-warhammer-fb-dlc-and-expansion-pack-plans.htm

it's all ogre for tombposting lad

EMPIRE FUCKING SHITS GET OUT!!

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Darthmod for Napoleon is pretty shit. It has the unwieldy fire by rank and the ai will only fire at max range(meaning no hits) until out of ammo. They may have fixed that though.

>the next historical total war setting
>historical

Fuck you!
40k setting!

Is there anything more useless than battering rams?
Might as well spend the manpower on more towers.

>>>/youtube/

Wood Elves and their knight servants when?

I fear end of the year could be true for Bretonnia, maybe they'll be released alongside the Wood Elves and their mini campaign?

Enjoying the game so far, so I just mop up Stirland now?

Didnt CA say that this is an older schedule/experimentation or something and shouldnt be taken into account?

That order of release makes a lot of sense reall-

>chaos dorfs
Oh it's just a joke

FUCK EVEN THE HYPOTHETICAL CONCEPT THAT STATES THAT OGRES ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN EDGY STUNTIES. FUUUUUCK

>Norscans are just generic chaos dudes

would've been swell with their own roster seeing as how much you end up fighting the bastards

karak eight peaks campaign with gobbos, manlets and furries when?

Reposting this

>290x listed as compatible with dx12
>opted in to the dayzero beta
>still can't select dx12 option from launcher

Is that Lagertha? Havent managed to see Season 3 yet.

That man looks pretty feminine.

Rolling

You know I would really like to see the diplomacy bantz between elf (wood and high ones especially) and the dorf factions. Then lead a joint alliance to remove the archfaggot and his edgy followers

and then backstab the manlets, after all they deserve nothing else

>diplomacy bantz between elf (wood and high ones

>High Elf: *Disdainful glare*
>Wood Elf: *exhales smoke*

perhaps they might mix it up a bit, still gives a good general idea of whats in store and when

Slitherine Studios has the license for that. Sega can't make a 40k setting, hence why we have the Fantasy one.

what

>backstab
Do you mean downstab?

CA added PARTY HARD back.

That's his son's wife

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

>Dwarves ask for a trade agreement.

>tfw

>Stirland pussies out and joins The Empire
>Some Dwarves raised Schwartzhaven so I got a free settlement without needing to war my Vampire "friends"

Don't want to war vs the Empire yet, might expand north or raze a bunch of Dwarven lands.

>gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard
still didnt get old

Play for play my game but I was at war with the Empire proper before they confederated. They peaced immediately after.

For some Iberian and African factions/Masallia, can there be a Punic War dilemma where you choose between supporting Carthage or Rome? I mean, I know the start date is towards the very end of the second Punic War so if you're sticking with that the war is basically over and everyone has already taken sides, but it'd be a cool little start to the game I feel.

Okay, can someone explain this?
I had 12 units left as the dwarves, my lord alive, and I was running everyone towards the capture point of a city. The greenskins had maybe 4 or 5 units left, all about to die with less than 10% leadership or whatever the white bar is. Most of them are still on the walls of the city. Suddenly my whole army starts routing and I lose with a numerical advantage vs the greenskins, with no enemies near me.

>Is there anything more useless than battering rams?

>Pick a ram for funsies
>Gets applied to my dwarf slayers
>Die before even getting half way
>Try again
>RNG this time manages to pick long beards for duty
>Two nearby enemy towers and one wall section are down from 2 grudge throwers and 2 canons before the gate busts from the battering ram

Yeah, dire need of a speed upgrade.

>RNG this time manages to pick long beards for duty
you know that you can assign siege engines to whoever the fuck you want, right

>rng selects them
lad...

I really hope you're joking

>Muh Lady

what are those units?

I just now started my VC campaign and I'm quite clueless of what to do with Carsteins skilltree
How do I build this guy?

grab fate of bjuna and then build him killy

>play Attila with Fall of the Eagles
>it's okay, dig what they're doing with the unit recruitment
>having a rough time as the lombards, had to raze two of my conquered cities to avoid issues
>issues could not be avoided
>civil war and enemy army has 4 units
>one of them looks tough but I'm sure my army with his 7 unit army can deal with it
>commander unit is a tier 3 heavy melee infantry with 3 bronze chevrons
>literally can not dent it, it killed my king and the rest of my unit, it only lost men from being pelted by javelins
>after all that effort, it stands at 84/164 and with a silver chevron to laugh at me
ALT+F4 because I'm a wroth fuck that can't lose against bullshit. I was so mad, I'll go back and autoresolve it.

I'm new to this series and the links Op provide never says anything about this.

Live and learn, I guess.

Spirit leech and fate of bjuna are a must. For the rest you can do whatever, as long as he gets his dragon later. Making him killy as said is good cause he can solo a lot of shit.

>you will never go hunting in the woods, suddenly reaching a coast and seeing a mass of elven ships, only to be magichandled by a Dark Elven mistress and chained up under her cabin to be abused by her

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697661736

wait until Attila spawns,then the elite unit ride will really get going

thanks for the help guys, gonna have a blast now
building him killy won't be hard coming out of an orc campaign

We all did this stupid shit in our first total war game I guess.

No we didn't, don't defend the idiot.

rollin

What mods are must get?

better camera
radious

Calm down with the add_money lad.

On higher diffculties: Something that limits or just stops agents. They ruin so much late game.

>Mork is now considerably Morkier.
>still +3 fightiness for mork and +4 for gork
what the shit CA

>Grimgor all up in my shit in the south
>Feral orcs spawning willy nilly inside the empire
>Norscan raiders shitting out armies faster and posing a bigger threat than Archaon ever did in the north
>Bretcucks end their alliances now that Chaos is "gone"
>Dorfs stop trading for whatever reason
>Border Princes seemingly fixing to start some shit, even with ork hordes on their obrders
>Kislev with it's single shitty town surrounded by a land of ruins starting shit
How am I supposed to deal with this 4 front war now that I'm in control of the whole empire after rescuing and annexing the shitty mismanaged counties from the other counts, the extra tax for extra army stacks seems retarded.

rollin

>3x4
>4x3

>4x3 or 3x4

>mfw I realized that as soon as I tabbed back in from posting

"I heard someone talking about Druchii ships?"

I don't play ork, what?

>Grimgor doesn't get a mount

You can choose which unit uses the siege engine

gets in da way of smashin you git

>implying Grimgore needs assistance to be DA BEST!

The twin orc gods are basically identical but still distinctly separate, it embodies their tendency to fight over literally nothing

And events represent that, one giving you four turns of three integrity, and one giving you three turns of four integrity. etc.

>You can choose which unit uses the siege engine

Too late for that now that my dwai campaign is 100% complete after 206turns. I'll let the game chill on the barbie for a while before picking it up again. Was playing on all low settings cause of my out dated GPU, which I'll replace in autumn, hopefully to a slew of new DEELc by then.

>bein' dis much uvva zoggin' git

Good, 40k is played out

It begins