/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #13 - Forever Alone edition

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin
pastebin.com/E8FjmmKD

BotW Known Item Stats:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r6bbN74Bvbsm7nQ9TYDPhtM-DBXMADweKqKYTuaFG_I/edit?usp=sharing

>More Zelda 1? Check Zelda Classic's romhacks:
zeldaclassic.com/

>News/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10656215
gamesdonequick.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

I can see no dick there

ONLY 6155 HOURS UNTIL BREATH OF THE WILD

SHEik

In the manga it's directly stated that zelda had an actual magical sex change when she transformed into sheik

Sheik also worked for ganondorf in the manga though, the fucking traitor

Post good fan art for the upcoming game.

Well the mango isn't canon and we've had multiple Nintendo sources say Sheik is just female in disguise, with taped down tits like all your good little tomboys.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

As we all know, Zelda in OoT sent Link back in time after defeating Ganondorf in the future. Link then appears to have arrived a the time when Ganondorf was meeting with the King, as Zelda was spying over the window. So there were two Links existing at that point in time in Hyrule.

This may explain the existance of the Hero's Shade in the child timeline. As the present-time Link did not become a Hero.
The one who went into Termina is the Hero of Time. The Hero's shade is nothing, just a Hylian Warrior or Knight, that didn't even took part in the Gerudo Hylian war as he was too young.

Dogger.

Mangos aren't canon.
The SS one only maybe?

Well, the manga is canon
to the other manga in the series

Fi is dead

Fi is for intrepid adventuring. Not sex.

Best outfit in the entire series.

FI IS FOR INTREPID SEXUAL ADVENTURES

No user.

OoT happens. Due to whatever, Song of Storms, constant timefuckery, or whatever, the Hero of Time creates a split where two of him exist concurrently.

Failure and Main Timeline. One of them fails, one of them does not. The one that does not, is sent back in time by Zelda, this diverges the Main Timeline into Child and Adult.

The Child Timeline, he didn't exist, it was just to give him back his childhood, meaning he had to make all his friends over again since it was created just for the sake of that one thing by a selfish Zelda (we have no real indication Link even wanted to go back honestly).

While there are two Heroes of Time, they're split between Downfall and Child, with none existing in the Adult Timeline. If we had had 3 timelines from the get go and Link wasn't sent back, we'd still only have two, except split between Downfall and Adult.

>Two links at the same time

No. How else would they have stopped Ganondorf if one link didn't know jack shit, and the other knew everything? It's just one link. Adult link got sent back to the ToT and put the Master sword back.

Did you even read? One Link went and warned Zelda. The other doesn't even matter.

Zelda sent back his consciousness to the past, so no two links.

[spoiled]She then proceeded to have a lot of sex with links mindless yet still alive body.

She is for sword singing and adventuring.
Lewd will result in loosing your reproductive organs.

But you have to admit that as a sword, she is constantly penetrating others. Fi is for adventurous penetrations.

I'm not trying to explain timeline divisions. Just what happens at the Child one.

Into the hearts and bellies of foes, yes. Lethal adventuring is something she's good at. That's why she's good at intrepid adventuring, because she can keep you safe.
Do your duty, pay your dues, pat the head of your pocket Fi.

>thrusting with a sword
What are you, some kind of spear-wielding faggot? Use slashes like a real man

>straight sword
>doesn't thrust
????????????

>Not thrusting
>Implying a thrust is a lesser technique
>Implying you need a thrusting weapon, to thrust
>Implying a spear is only a thrusting weapon
MATE

The only way to restore Fi to her former glory is through SEX. If anyone here played Rance III they'll know what i'm saying.

Perhaps. I thought of that too, but was trying to explain the utter nonsense that everything is.

That's forbidden

Too soon.

But it is the only way.

Fi was a terrible character.
I am glad she is rusting away

FORBIDDEN.

Well your a terrible person.

It's not her fault Aonuma decided that both the game and her had to remind you of things you had just seen. It's Aonuma that deserves the shit Fi gets.

Fi is great, I'm glad we're making Fi great again on BotW.

Q~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T

Does Midna actually have a puss puss? Those twili in the twilight realm didn't seem to have genitals.

>Midnafag creates OP
>Fifags invade the thread
Waifu wars are go.
Impa is the best waifu

It has been agreed by the /lozg/ upper autistic board that Twilis lay eggs.

Fi only penetrates monsters. It's her fetish.

Friendly reminder that these will be the next HW characters after Marin.

>No Linebeck
One job, Koei.

How to pleasure Midna then?

To the battlefield

strawpoll.me/10656215

This is only the first one. Many more are sure to come, with different contenders

That would be a basic yes. Birds and reptiles still have sex.
Now princess Ruto on the other hand, gives you a pile of caviar and then watches you fertilize it from a chair on the other side of the room.

Please stop reminding me ;_;

Why does she watch it when she can help me fertilize it?

One of the best parts of skyward sword is that nintendo now has a complete list of what NOT to do now

I still really like skyward sword though ;_;

Royalty doesn't dirty their hands with such things.

Why another Zelda? This seems dumb

Do her bidding, it's like you didn't even play tp

Doggie style.

I did my part.

>implying it's not the same people always on these threads
>implying I don't want to fuck Midna and Fi

Come on

>Pass the night playing on Wii U instead of fucking a qt
Literally me.

That was my point, a Link doesn't exist in the child timeline except the one that was sent back that becomes the Hero's Shade.

The only timeline that should exist or at least that should have a Link is the Adult. Links never existed in Downfall/Child in the first place. The only due to shenanigans by the Hero of Time we play as and Zelda.

See, I really like impa and fi, but they just can't hold a candle to midna. It's not a a fair competition

Twili have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with their one true love for eternity, while they gently kiss each other on the lips, hold hands, and stroke each other's hair. Eventually having a beautiful family of three and residing in a quaint house in a cul-de-sac of Hyrule with a white picket fence, a nice dog, and a flower garden in the front and back.

Says you. Nobody with taste would love a goblin. It's just that most people here are virgins with low standards.

In my experience you usually you lightly penis the cutey, she falls asleep, THEN you game until you fall asleep because you will always be a fucking nerd no matter how much pussy you get

>you lightly penis the cutey
Nah, you go hard and rough on her. Then you still play videogames until you pass out

There was no Link at no point there? That makes even less sense, tbqh. I still don't see any relation between the Downfall timeline and the Child timeline. Downfall forks with the Adult one.

But where would I put my dong?
Kinda not into sub

>residing in a quaint house in a cul-de-sac of Hyrule
But how would they leave the twilight realm?

Hard and rough only lasts a few months or years before the tender emotional sex settles in

In between her thighs

That's war my friend. You have to choose one. I did my part you did yours and we got to live with the results.

She literally has handles on her helmet, where do you think?

>Zelda is nobody's waifu

>Links never existed in Downfall/Child in the first place.
Your theory doesn't stand scrutiny.

Child line had a Link. He is the Hero's Shade you see in TP. It's established game fact.

The supposed downfall line includes AoL, which named many cities after the sages that sealed Ganondorf away in the LTTP Imprisoning War. These are the same sages that Link awakens in OOT. The downfall line has to at bare minimum, include Link's actions to awake the sages.

who said anything about imp form?
twili all the way.

Well the results are midna won,
Once again,
Not even mad,

I'd fuck her, but the hoop skirt and opera gloves must stay on at all times.

Everyone wants to fuck Zelda, if that is any consolation

That timeline is basically the events we already know. The only reason the adult timeline exists is because Zelda didn't reset time, she just sent him back. Which is where it gets messed up.

Look at this way.

>Hero of Time 1 is born
>HoT1 reaches the age of 10
>HoT1 draws the Master Sword
>HoT1/2 are sealed
>HoT1 defeats Ganon
>HoT2 fails to defeat Ganon
>Zelda sends HoT1 back to HoT1 reaches Age 10 (the same exact point)

It's not that there are two Links, it's that he was always that Link. If Zelda had done her job properly, it would be no different than placing the Master Sword back in the pedestal for instance, where there aren't two Links existing. Instead she doesn't reset timeline, she just sends him back like the Master Sword would have, but also retains the timeline she's in as well, which is what causes the split. The Downfall Split is just due to HoT1 paradox/master sword shenanigans.

Too soon to claim victory.

It doesn't make sense because it's fanfiction.

Magic.
Yes, the Hero's Shade of the Child Timeline, is the same Link we play as in OoT/MM.

Downfall exists solely because two exist concurrently within OoT, but not within the Child Timeline specifically. Also yes, you are right, Downfall Hero of Time does awaken the Sages, he just fails to defeat Ganon, because in all likelihood, at least theoritically, both Hero of Time's should be affecting each other, one just succeeds first and gets thrown back in time.

Time travel is bullshit in games anyway, best not to think too hard about it

The thing with the song of storms is a perfect example, shouldn't have happened, but it did

ALBW speedrun is up at SGDQ. Are you watching, lozg?

I haven't played the game yet, so I'm not sure if I should.

>-W-ell the results are midna won,
>-O-nce again,
>-N-ot even mad,

You did that on purpose didn't you

Post link to the stream.

Timetravel was required to awaken the sages. The only difference that the downfall line has with the adult line is that Link doesn't have to have personally stabbed Ganondorf. There is zero evidence of overlapping Links. There is no evidence of a Link that finished his quest without using timetravel.

Only 2 people have good taste in this general.

Just link if any other zelda, dark souls or SM64 come on.

WHY SO CUTE? :D

I don't think twitch links work on Veeky Forums, but I can link the homepage at least.

gamesdonequick.com/

This is the only zelda run today.

People seem to have enjoyed the game. I haven't played it myself, because i just don't like to spend money on handhelds.

Is LBW even on? They're just reading donations

Let's give a look before dinner.

I don't like your gifs.
You spam them too much often.

I should have said 'up next', sorry. Give it 5 minutes.

is that link, or sonic? Jesus.

For the most part that is true, I can't argue that, but you can make sense of this here.
Time-travel wasn't needed to awaken the Sages, it was only needed to Link could use the Master Sword since he was too small. The Sages would awaken on their own just as they eventually did in TP (or at least the Ancient Sages still exist prior to Ganondorf killing them and them needing new hosts).

As for overlapping Links, there has to be. We know for a fact that one fails and one does not. The same Link can't both fail and succeed, it means two of them have to exist at the same time within two different timelines.

I hope this makes sense.

It's on now.

He died ;_;