PlayStation Vita General 2666 - Mana Adventuring Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Anonymous;Code New details
gematsu.com/2016/07/anonymouscode-details-save-loa

>Plastic Memories Gets New Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2016/07/03/ps-vita-exclusive-plastic-memo

>My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Gets New Details
dualshockers.com/2016/07/03/ps-vita-exclusive-my-teen-rom

>YU-NO remake first-print copies include original version in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/07/yu-no-remake-first-print-cop

>999 coming to other platforms
gematsu.com/2016/07/999-coming-other-platforms

>Bunny Must Die launches July 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/07/bunny-must-die-ch

>God Eater 2: Rage Burst pre-orders add Assassination Classroom DLC
gematsu.com/2016/07/god-eater-2-rage-burst-pre-orders-ad

>Tokyo Game Show Exhibitors Announced: Sony Leads the Charge
dualshockers.com/2016/07/01/tokyo-game-show-exhibitor

>XSEED showcases its E3 2016 demos including Trails of Cold Steel II
gematsu.com/2016/07/xseed-showcases-e3-2016-demos-story

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Trailer + Release Info
gematsu.com/2016/07/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-ps4-collec

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/749708643419893760
gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-xanadu-coming-north-america-ps-vita-pc-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVC9u01X4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comfygen

But we D/C'd right after

It adds a couple new bath talks, they're pretty fun. If you enjoyed those and liked the game, I think it's worth it especially on sale.

Delta is unlucky guy.

Had fun. I'm surprised people are still on D4 with the pace everyone seems to be going.

Im actually on D5, but havent done all the side missions in 4 yet

My pace will be going much slower for the next 4 days because of work sadly

Nice quads. I'm a bit behind due to finishing ZTD and playing the current SIF event. On top of that I'm making sure I have the latest upgrades for all longswords and assault guns before completing the chapter.

Between work and the fact that I like optimizing gear sets at each difficulty level I figure I'll be behind vitagen most of the time.

i miss you guys

This is an Atelier in her natural habitar

I may be D6, but I'm going at a pretty slow pace.

These weapons ain't gonna take themselves up to max by themselves

They like books?

you guys sticking with one weapon at some point and upgrade that, or you keep crafting higher tiers? I wanna upgrade the fiery sword but still havent gotten the materials in D4

And FINALLY I can get back in here.

I'm a bit disappointed to say this, but ZTD was definitely the weakest part of the series for me. It would have been great if it wasn't for that sudden and rushed as fuck exposition of Diana's past and that Delta-shown-as-the-player-vision bullshit, it made the parts with Delta in them feel like a freaking free-for-all for consistency.

I liked Diana as a character, but why the hell didn't they build her past piece by piece during the regular story parts? Having all that information spouted by Sigma in one single scene felt really forced and out of place, like "hey, here's your whole past life I just told you, let's make out in this freaky ass pod".

In what points was the player perspective from Delta, and what wasn't? That one ending where you had to shoot Delta as Sean was just fucking stupid, like what the fucking fuck was that? How did he know he was there in person and at that certain place?

At least the part with Carlos getting on Akane was explained well enough, the first time I saw it I was in full what-the-actual-fuck mode. At least the post-ending story bits were great, and especially on Mira's side were the only thing redeemable about that character. And even then the full worth of it could only be achieved in a fourth part that would actually be about fixin her past. Because my god that character had nothing good going for her. But yeah, it was pretty much the same thing with Dio in VLR, and that game was straight up 5/5 material for me.

Had ZTD not used VLR's twist so much, it may have had more impact on me, but ZTD just straight up lacked the mindfuck moment and impact the two earlier games had, and seeing all the talk from Kodaka about ZTD's story "blowing your mind" I was disappointed. Not a bad game by any means, it was great, but definitely the weakest Zero Escape. At least it happened, to there's that, as well. It felt like a conclusion the series needed.

Specimen number 2

Bad Apple Wars and Code Realize fandisc are coming over

I get what you mean. I'm also D6 and just finished taking out dyaus pita but I need cash to upgrade my weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c

Nice.
Can't wait till I can wear gold and magenta shit.

>Code Realize fandisc are coming over
Source?
I want this game. I want this game really hard

Aksys panel. Wait for the Gematsu post in a few minutes I guess

>tfw there is no Ion figure

God bless you, user
Day 1 for me

Nice.Odottelen yhä fyysistä kopiota saapuvaksi Kanadasta.

For me, since I'm making literally every short and blast, I find myself hurting for materials more than money. And that's a very weird feeling to start feeling when things suddenly start branching off into three weapons late into its tree

I'm making spears, snipers, assault, shotgun, bucklers and medium shields. I find myself using all of those regularly so I can't drop any of them.

AKSYS IS BRINGING OVER TOKYO XANADU

Is it just extras or vanilla game + extras?

>Aksys Games is localizing Tokyo Xanadu! OMGGGGGG

WHAT?

twitter.com/RPGSite/status/749708643419893760

>Not XSeed
Wow, that's a surprise considering how XSeed nabs most things falcom. But still the game's only redeeming feature is the gameplay, the writing is LN tier bad.

Better late than never. I assume no chance for original audio?

Is it the better version?

what?
I told you it was gonna happen

Logy is a reverse trap tough

It's Aksys. I expect DA

>And Steam

Aksys usually makes dual audio games though.

>But still the game's only redeeming feature is the gameplay
>only redeeming feature
What a terrible times to live

>Collar x Malice getting localized
I am excited and I don't even have a vagina

Aksys did Jap-only for VLR.
In Europe at least.

Oh man you're a mad man. Good luck to you

>Physical Vita
Nice

Now we have to see one thousand "il pirate it on pc" comments

>Steam

NICE

>physical release
That's good.
It was dual audio in the US.

I'm in love with boost hammers, especially since the Vajra shield gives you low stamina use. So far I've used everything but shotguns, longswords and spears, though.

I'll pirate it on pc

I wish I could drop shotguns but they're my go-to weapon for vajra and their variants.

I'm literally crying because Falcom has finally been freed from the demonic clutches of Xseed

>Link aids

How the hell do you do this anyway?

Now come on, XSeed isn't that bad apart from their inability to pay for jp audio 80% of the time. We should still be thankful for the localizations they've given us that we might have not gotten.

falcom probably lost a bit of faith in xseed or maybe because xseed took on to many games or some nonsense.

Didn't expect that to be honest. Great thing.

When you devour live aragami and you get the special bullets, instead of using them like regular bullets, hold R and press Triangle and it'll throw a Smart shot at a friendly increasing their Burst Gauge by 1.

Zero/Ao next right?

Itselläkin oli aluksi, mutta riskasin ja pistin PKP:stä ennakkotilaukseen. Kympin maksoin enemmän, mutta eipähän tarvinnut pidempään odotella.

I'd only get the steam version if the port has actual improvements other than resolution. I'd imagine it runs at 30fps on vita, if that's the case on steam then I'd settle for vita any day.

My only problem with Aksys is their translation. Sometimes are great, but sometimes are kind of all over the place (I'm looking at you, XBlaze)

Isn't that link burst?

But steam is free

Saddest part is that there will be one of Arnice and Lilysse, but no signs of Ion

>physical vita release
Nice bait

Oho, nehän oli sitten nopeita. Itsellekin lähti jo 16.6 matkaan paketti Kanadasta, mutta eipä se sitten ole vielä kerennyt saapua. Todennäköisesti/toivottavasti pääsen huomenna pelaileen, ihan mukava ajoitus kun tuon Sophien sain loppuun tänään.

Is the gameplay better or worse than Celceta?

What do you do when you're smitten by a girl but she lives on the opposite side of the world?

Jannu! Don't forget about /Jannu/!

Find a 2d qt

see There's a demo on JP PSN that you can try out.

Fuck him, I mean literally, no homo

You're really late today, Jannu.
Still: Jannugen! Jannugen!

gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-xanadu-coming-north-america-ps-vita-pc-2017

Oh yes, another exclusive going to PC!

I still wont believe it

I still hope NISA would announce Refrain on AX

Holy fucking shit I honestly thought Vita version in English would have been lost in this timeline.

But for the love of God Aksys get your EU publishing shit together, I don't want to import everything you decide to localize.

>PS4 version with more content isn't even getting localized
>They're porting the shittier version to PC

Yeah, they can fuck right off. Can't wait for them to release ex+ on Steam a few months later for some extra money.

This user is correct. Were it not for them there's a LOT of things that would have never seen the light of day here. That said, it was because of them that Muramasa almost didn't come over here, so I'm a mixed bag.

Hang in there, user.

Link Aids are revives, so it's either total revives or total times you were revived.

Yeah, bursts are the bullet passing thing.

So, Sekai Project panel will be at 8PM. Let's hope we get something nice for the Vita.

Still, I'm more than excited for the otomes.

This is why it's a day one pirate for me, fuck Aksys.

Yes it is, my bad. Lind Aids happen when you or your allies fall in battle and you help them back up.

What the fuck. At least it's physical.

Anyone got source?

TOKYO XANADU IS COMING BOYZ
also on pc

Danger 5

Gyo live action

By Aksys, surprising

Looks like Danger 5.
One of Australia's best exports.

GO FIGHT!!!

Finally

It was Rising Star Games. And they suck.

Not-Asuna is pretty hot indeed

Well, with Aksys publishing it's more likely they'll be able to retain JApanese audio. Or since it's a newer game and Falcom cares about localization more, they produced the game with contracts that allow for international distribution.

At least you happy

This is the game we're excited about?
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVC9u01X4A

Can you date her in the game?

Is god eater crossplay with the PS4 version?

I'm playing it for the comfy NPC action like in Trails of Cold Steel