/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Happy Kupo Times Edition
>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx (embed)

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—July 4th)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/7b/1a/7b1a2b794591e7f70a2db6f2e1f16552.jpg?2702200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the /xivg/ feet power rankings.

yes what??

Having fun, /xivg/?
Btw, I'm a he, not a she.
:3

It was just something I said earlier so I could show the text difference.

>KIE NASAI!

ugh ok idiot

No I'm not.

>idiot
user asked what the text looked like so I posted it.

Good evening

You are a cute girl whether you like it or not. Now shut up and suck my dick.

New player here

Just hit level18 Lancer, are any of the crafting classes worth picking up?

How do they work? Does it replace the combat class

xth for fuck I hate this general

>blablabla im an attention-whore justifying me being an attention-whore

idiot!

classes are separate, it doesn't replace it, your lancer would be 18 while your culinary (for example) would be level 1

That's lewd, friend.
I do like being bullied though...

holy shit this moonie is cute

post more

I'm late to the meme party!!

Comfy floofs

I'm pretty content right now desu

Yes ideally you will have at least one crafting class to 50 and one combat class to 60. (+ the classes required for cross-class abilities)

Please let me marry you miss cat.

Who's that anally destroyed guardling orbiting his own fc atm? Sayora

Stay away from guard

god tier: mistress
shit tier: everyone else

I have PayPal in case anyone is wondering

Reminder that this is the person on the other side of the monitor, roleplaying as a "cute" "cat" or whatever you kids fuck nowadays.

eww gross another pedohpile i see

Shana is cute!!

>neo ebins think they and their cringy fcs are hot shit and samefag constantly about it

I love being a healslut and I crossdress. Dunno what else to tell you.

>artemis de'miela

literally who

>crossdress

sample

autistically posted in the wrong thread

>all my friends playing this instead of WoW/SWTOR
>final fantasy is pretty cool
>much prettier than WoW/SWTOR
>alrighty ill try it out
>this 2.5 second gcd

H O L Y S H I T

I literally have no idea why they thought this was a good idea, but it drops the game down from "direct wow competitor" to "please kill me I need to die" tier

Does endgame gear MASSIVELY reduce GCD? Are there certain classes that have lower GCD? What the fuck am I missing? There is literally, figuratively, spiritually and physically no fucking way a 2.5 sec GCD across all classes is the meme and SE hasn't once thought to fix this.

So i'll still be a lancer while levelling the crafting one?

Which one should i pick? does it matter

I haven't played this game for YEARS now so all of the shit I have is probably half a decade out of date.
I doubt Artemis even plays anymore.

>147360939

Your fc is shit and so are you. You have ada constantly shitposting and lewdposting, you have a rat backstabbing your own fc. And iirc you have/had paks and Colgate shitposter on board too. Great fc.

Are dyed butler shoes too MFA-looking? Should I go back to my dyed Best Man's Gaiters?

I don't want to be giving off a cuckold vibe

looks like an avarange human

Goddamn if you saw me instead you'd worship my body like I was a golden idol.
I am fucking SMOKIN.

check the date in the filename degenerate

Can't do it right now because I have no privacy so I can't timestamp anything. All I have is pictures from a few months ago. I might be able to timestamp the socks and panties I have on in them but not on here.

Cute, I'm mash that chubby bussy.

there's a billion off-GCD skills per job
and no GCD stays around 2.4-2.5 for every job even at max level
outliers are NINs huton reducing GCD, MNKs greased lightning reducing GCD and BLMs stacking spell speed

some classes like ninja and monk have significantly lower GCDs
the combat becomes good at high level because you have a billion OGCD skills unless you're a PLD

I think Monk could reach like 2.0-2.2 sec GCD. That was a long time ago, it may have gotten worse/better.

Suffering, like always.

The one you will like the most I guess.

But on a side note leatherworker is pretty good if you want to generate gils early. Instead of gathering with gathering classes you just have to kill mobs to get your primary raw mats (skins)

You will have a lot of skills to use between the gcd and it will feel much faster, just get to 50/60

damn those shoes look good

The thing about this game is that you often fit attacks "between" GCDs. It depends on your class, but for some like Dragoon and Machinist you are almost always weaving some sort of attack between your GCDs, sometimes two, and the game ends up being very fast paced because of it.

After playing the 7.0 PTR I can actually assure you that endgame XIV has as many, if not more, inputs during combat than WoW, and that they are actually varied instead of just mindlessly spamming one ability.

wow okay rude

it's mira

how would that picture being old stop the person in question from posting more, old if needed, pictures of their cat

show a pic from few months ago, better than nothing

just got to know what I'm working with

You have more off gcd skills and depending on the job the gcd will be decreased quite a bit. Yes it's slow as shit, it's better at max level. If you're gonna get hung up on it you may as well quit now though.

>I need to mash my keyboard to have fun
Take my pity (You), this bait is as old as the general itself

post full
I swear to god if it's futa

Some classes have skills or traits that reduce their GCD, namely NIN and MNK as well as diurnal AST.
There is also a secondary stat to reduce it which to some classes goes from bad, to amazing.
One class which excels with GCD reduction is black mage.

Additionally, you get skills that you're meant to weave into the small breaks between your GCD, so it's not like the breaks are there for nothing.

They also have Diapotsuki. Malicious fucks all around.

>Leveling DRK
>Need to play Autistic games in my hand to make it more fun
>"Every time I use Dark Passenger I'll yell Getsuga Tensho in my head!"

I need a tumor, NOW!

What's wrong, bud?
Maybe I can help you feel better.

they are both futa in that picture yes

Nice try, Balmung infiltrator

Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, Shanoa
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, Shanoa

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the miqote kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my Shanoa

what sword is that

It is. Both of them are. Still want it?

Cropped because I'm paranoid about exif data

rocklizard

Thank fucking christ. I'm taking your word for it, user. What class do you recommend to minimize suffering?

Same deal over here, what should I play? I jumped on BLM but the rotation right now (lvl 32) is probably the worst MMO experience I have ever had bar none.

I wish this was bait. I want to have fun with the game my friends are playing, and the GLOBAL cooldown is literally twice (or more) as long as every other MMO's

like holy shit

It wouldn't surprise me if that's considered a bait tactic to mention here because it must get brought up all the fucking time as the greatest failure in MMO development ever

...Rock lizard?
Is that you...?

would probably tap/10

sure why the hell not

how is the GCD a problem when you're playing a job that has to charge its spells for longer than the fucking GCD?

but anyway, BLM gets good once you get fire and bliz III

BLM changes EXTREMELY drastically as it levels up. Once you get the Firestarter trait it changes, and then stays sort of samey until you hit 60 where the class gains some depth (not much). It's generally the most boring class to level to 50/60, though.

I'd thigh fuck the shit out of that.

Skype/Steam?

Ah yes, bipolar pole switched from depressed to jovial. Give it 1 hour.

>Same deal over here, what should I play? I jumped on BLM but the rotation right now (lvl 32) is probably the worst MMO experience I have ever had bar none.
BLM gets better pretty soon, once you have fire/blizzard3.

At 60 that job is about planning, you have a buff that you need to maintain as much as possible so you need to know when you're going to have to move and account for it in order to keep maximum uptime and good DPS.

I'm in the east shroud, fishing.
And I'm alright I guess. I tried to clear some things up with someone and it's made me feel a little better.

meria looks like she'd have qt rl feet

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, Shanoa?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, Shanoa?

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the miqote kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my Shanoa
M-m-m-my Shanoa
M-m-m-my Shanoa
M-m-m-my Shanoa

does your fc accept new members?

Just play Lancer/Dragoon. It used to be a shitty suffering class for masochists with an overly complex rotation, but then they buffed it and simplified the fuck out of the positioning (I consider this a change for the worse but w/e) so it's a high damage class with no utility and a still complicated rotation. That being said nothing is really fun until high levels where you have your entire rotation.

I haven't exclusively played BLM, when I saw lancer/archer have the same tacked on GCD I shit my pants so fucking hard

>when you're playing a job that has to charge its spells for longer than the fucking GCD?

That is a symptom of the problem, friend. Not a justification for it.

I don't know who rock lizard is, I just purchased another month of game time this year to start fresh
I can pretty much guarantee we never interacted in any way

Thanks.

I don't really want to post either on here. I could make a throwaway or you can give me yours.

link: simg4.gelbooru.com//images/7b/1a/7b1a2b794591e7f70a2db6f2e1f16552.jpg?2702200
Tags used: Roegadyn Miqo'te Futa
Literally the only image that popped up.

If this doesn't get deleted I'm going to be VERY suspicious and angry about the way this thread is handled.

>sockies
>smooth thighs
>frilly top
Hell yeah, nigg--
>plays lalafell
Never mind.

yup!
I mean, they accepted me!

I'm just a downer in general, it's something that's been bothering me for a long time now.

If you want I could log on my Balmung alt and chat you up later when I'm not busy.

Someone post Rock Lizard's socks.
For comparison.

Jokes on you, I'm too busy contemplating suicide by ARF grinding. Jesus Christ why did I think the sands were the hard part?

Pls post more

Please do not speak of my wife's feet.

Adamantite Zweihander, i145 white rarity.

What a mistake that was.

go home charibert

Tbh, I'm a downer as well, so I may not be the best person to talk to.
The last thing I want to do right now is bring someone else down, especially if they're already feeling down to begin with.

Let me do you one better, I'll do it myself.

Probably wouldn't play lala on balmung, to be honest. It's a fun silly thing to play but I'm not sure if I'd like being the joke race long-term. Was thinking cat boy/girl, maybe lizard. Not sure.

I don't wanna derail and be called an attention whore, I've been on Veeky Forums long enough to realize how it goes.

jesus christ this is pathetic

the fact my free company has a cowardly rat in it, is not enough of a reason for me to think joining it was a mistake user!

Does anyone here like miqote...