collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vs6B_scH3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leaked dlc

youtube.com/watch?v=9vs6B_scH3I

Xth for sirris and the goblin girl

If you're considering buying a PS4 for Bloodborne alone, clap your hands!

xth for getting one shotted through walls

quelana of izalith is the best girl in the wholes series

followed by imposter iosefka

How much are DLC's going to be individually?

Reminder that BB has the best magic system in series.

Pyro with 40/40 Fth/Int and minimum stats for AGS with Chaos or Dark infusion. y/n?

moneybags required

>doesn't even try to dodge
what a cool webm
truly.. the best magic...

it's pretty fun, but I wish it was easier to access

burn it all

No. Get Witch's Locks

>all those bits that fly straight into the ground
for why purpose

AGS needs END which you won't have on pyro without raping your stealth. Just use something lighter.

The magic looks pretty good in BB, but I could never play the game longer than a few hours because the choppy framerate and jaggy visuals were too annoying.

tfw no parry spell

Should've done so when you could enjoy the online. Now you ought to wait until both of 3's DLCs are dead so it's cheaper.

I was hesitant to say if that ending was "good" or not. Yes, you turn into an Old One, but considering that they are beyond human understanding, can you even appreciate what you are now on a human level?

Seriously, look at Rom, you think she's glad that she's a rock-spider in the middle of Lake Nowhere? Maybe, it's not you can even comprehended what she's thinking now.

I'm waiting for PS4 neo to play it at 60 fps.

that shit can hit everything around at multiple ranges, it's not safe to interrupt ever unless you want to get damaged

I just realized why DS2 and BB DLCs added so much to the games. You can access them early, so they don't lock out stuff till the end of the game, which is honestly one of DS3's flaws.

Why didn't we just get teleported in front of a Lord of Cinder instead of randomly getting teleported to High Wall of Lothric just to be told that they're not even there anyway?

Rom is pretty specifically described as being retarded, though. I don't think that's the status quo for Great One extience

Nice CE, pham (spelled with a ph instead of an f)

because time is cumfluted

there's a dead bonfire basin on the high wall. there aren't near the LoC

Funny and arousing.

why tho f᠎am a lama

Rom was "created" for an specific purpose, it doesn't need to think anymore. Every other Great One is capable of thought, from the malicious Amygdalas to the incorporeal Oedon.

Was that before or after she started to See? Because Willem is just kind of staring off into space. I always imagined that if you've reached that point, you're going to be catatonic because your human brain is just unable to properly process whatever it is you're seeing now.

thats.. sad. i want to slap things with a big flaming sword AND chuck fireballs, not whip them

lads I downloaded dsfix and put the files in the game data folder but nothing changes when I start

>arousing

Just go sl 150 then

You can do that by gimping yourself, you can expect to have the character good at everything,

there's no mention of her mental state before ascendance, but I think it's a fair assumption that the process of transcending her existence accidentally (or maybe on purpose) nuked her mind

Consider also that Rom was ascended by Kos/the Orphan, and they had a bone to pick with Byrgenwerth and the Hunters. If Rom was a Byrgenwerth staff member, than I would guess that being made a vegetable was deliberate

With so many people clearly 135-142 playing against 120ers, why even have a meta?

READ
THE
READ
ME

But it's dead, so...?

>It's a UGS rolling R1 episode

>Steam still caps download speed at 2.6mb/s
>when most games are at least 20gb

>pvp

Already did. Beat it and haven't touched it again.

>Weapons you ashamedly hope they recycle in the DLCs

Rom was made different. Good Hunter literally consume high tier gods in their dimensions and his own "master' MP. And look at trophy
>Childhood's Beginning
It's reference to Childhood's End classic sci-fi book.

yeah thats always my problem in souls games. my first character is always messed up because i want to try everything..
anyways, thanks for the input. i'll see what the AGS behaves like and decide

why do you use claymore over hollowslayer spear

claymores 2hr1's can be strafe backstabbed

>steam caps DL speed to 3.0mb/s
>still dl a 12gb game in less than an hour

??????

1) Delete previous version of the mod if you have any
2) Place the contents of the .zip into the game's binary directory. (The place where DARKSOULS.exe is)
(this may be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition\DATA)
3) Adjust the settings in DSfix.ini as desired
4) Adjust the keybindings in DSfixKeys.ini as desired
IMPORTANT: turn OFF the in-game AA option, otherwise you *will* get graphical issues
See DSfixKeys.ini for a list of keybindable actions, including screenshots.

I did this tho

Cut as fuck content.

Did you actually change something in the .ini?
Pretty sure its comes with just the unchanged settings in the .ini

nothing is really stopping you

I like the claymore better and I can use my ~blessed~ buff on it.

They both have the same markings.

Oh god let it have PUGS moveset with the same insane shockwave it had in DS1.

Change server. If you're in EU try UKR(!).

Are you sure it doesn't affect your resolution? Or are you just missing the "dsfix enabled" message? You need to allow texture override to have that in the start menu.

oh i forgot about lorians. 698 AR what the fuck. shame its only available at the end, guess i'll have to transfer it

dunno, maybe it's the language

nothing happens m8, still laggy as shit

this

bonfires remain linked even after death. See: coiled sword fragment

Iron King Hammer
King's Ultra Greatsword / Crypt Blacksword
Red Iron Twinblade
Ivory Straight Sword + Ivory King Ultra Greatsword
Any of the Dragon weapons in DaS1 or 2, this game really lacks non-scaling weapons, raw is shit
Pursuer's Ultra Greatsword with the sword beam and maximum fuck you Curse orb spam as weapon arts, also with 75 curse buildup

Godfuckingdammit i'm still so fucking mad over that gargantuan snake not being in the main game.

It was half the reason I pre-ordered this piece of shit

I WANT THE FUCKING SNAKE, FUCK!!!

Is LKGS the only decent dex UGS? I'm now completely reliant on being able to switch to an unparryable weapon to deal with parrykings.

calling it now

this is Londor. the most destroyed, hollowed out land of all.

Explain to me again why Slabs are limited per playthrough?

Use AGS

I see Londor as a ruined city in the dark, not a burning capital.

maybe I can give it to you ;)

no it's definitely the kiln prior to the downgrade, the worm you see in the background is the sandworm that they obviously couldn't get to work right as a boss so they just stuck it in so they just stuck it in the 'rushed content' area with everything else they spent too much time on to just remove.

Why couldn't we just climb our way back up from the Cemetary of Ash directly to see Oceiros?

Why couldn't the bridge have stayed intact so you didn't have to use bat demons to go to Undead Settlement or so you get the choice between taking the normal path or facing the Abyss Watchers early?

>highest AR with both weapons is refined
Of fucking course
Why would it be otherwise.

you want the snake fuck?

I'm stuck on Flamelurker with a melee only knight

How the fuck do I beat this guy?

the bridge from vordt physically cannot possibly connect to anything unless lothric as a whole was actually geographically lower and some force made it suddenly raise up thousands of feet.

>got red summon to a world where the host has infinite health
>he ignores me and just goes through the lvl
>BC
I don't get it. it's the 2nd time this happens

you _____git gud

I was talking about the unparriable 2H rolling R1 user

Yes please

Yeah no thanks anyway.

thanks, pal

pugs had the shittiest ugs moveset in history

in the shittiest souls game in history

flame defense ring
purple flame shield
sticky white stuff

r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1
backroll backroll grass any time you get hit

demon's souls is not in any way hard

To ruin your fun.

what is pugs again?

propane

Pursuer's

Pursuers Ultra GS from DS2

I figured I'd jot down some notes on some of the better WAs in the game in no particular order.

>Stance (SS-version)
The R1 is among one of the fastest unparryable attacks in the game. If it's falseparried, it empties a 40END stamina bar entirely with either small shields or cestus, gauranteeing a 2-hit combo followup. Works as a rollcatch, as well

The R2 is a high damage HA thrust. Deals comparable damage to a charged R2 and has damage reduction during HA. Fast enough to trade on-reaction to curved GS and can effective approach 2H halberds. Consistently out-trades R1s from ultra weapons thanks to thrust counter bonus and damage reduction. Covers a lot of distance and tracks well, can rollcatch but is of limited use vs fast weapons. Can followup with a 1HR1 afterwards if it staggers.

>Spin slash
All versions are unparryable, and constitute the fastest unparryable attack in the game (some notable exceptions).
Scimitar version (jump spin followup) is shit due to poor tracking/range
Falchion version (twirl followup) is solid due to long reach and rollcatch potential
Tornado (StormCS) is a direct upgrade to the above. More damage, hard knockdown and can combo from a 2HR1 at close range.
Paired version (curved) is essentially the same as the falchion version, but with less reach. It's the only version that follows up the initial hit quickly enough to punish a falseparry. It can be comboed into from a standing attack (R1 or L1). Multihits are good for applying status effects, too.
Paired version (Gotthard's) does more damage than the above but the followup is parryable. It can't be comboed into reliably anymore, but still constitutes an extremely fast unparryable attack that leads into moderately high damage.
Curved GS (normal version) is a very high damage unparryable attack but cannot consistently connect its followups after a falseparry hit, and is much slower. Has a small hyperarmor window.
Curved GS (carthus) has the same issues as the scimitar's. It's bad.

GIVE ME
JUST
GIVE ME THIS
PLEASE

Also where the fuck do I find non-ant pics of DS2 weapons?

>in the shittiest souls game in history
>not slashy souls

>Multihits are good for applying status effects, too.
Not anymore.

>Player character not looking retarded ugly
Old game covers never looked good like this

Stance R1 can be parried desu

>warden norangeblades can apply bleed in one R1L2R2
>twokat can apply bleed in one L1L2L1

how so