mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

> having less than one million heroism points

>there aren't even any threads on /v/

i think it's finally over

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

bumpity

Quiet was nothing special to Venom. Just some chick that wanted an emotional connection with him, but he wanted nothing with her, she died alone knowing nobody cared and it wasn't real what she thought they had

Venom hated Quiet.

Sad, so sad. :(

If I set my FOB to only A++, will S, S+ S++ still spawn on the struts?

no

Any tips for lvl 50+ FOBS? 40+ is pretty easy at this point with the 7* stun shotgun, looking for extra tips/loadout stuff for 50+

did you read the fob guide in the op ?

Venom preferred everything and everyone else over Quiet.
Everyone is more skilled than Quiet to Venom.

She was extremely loyal, that matters not to Venom though he just wanted her to kill herself. Or burn her alive again.

Or whatever what would have happened we won't know.

Duh, did you?

sure did.

This motherfucker keeps invading my base.

I got a surprise for his ass later.

Nothing she would like.

We'll still never know, maybe she WAS kidnapped and handed to the soviets.

E V E R
V
E
R

We'll then you'd know it only gets you so far.

no it works good for all levels you just need to get good

> sleep grenade launcher
> silenced sniper
> sleep pistol
> hand of jehuty
> crouch walk

pretty fucking easy

I only have the second rank hand of jehuty, should I just holy of using it until I can unlock the gold one?

Quiet wasn't needed, wasn't wanted by anyone.

my cock needs her

No one wanted Quiet, maybe not the way she wanted to be wanted, but they wanted her dead.

Hi /mgg/
I just recently got into this series and so far i've played through Rising:R and TTS
I'm about to emulate MGS2 Substance
What are the important games in the series I should make sure to play

metal gear 2 solid snake
metal gear solid
metal gear solid 3
metal gear solid 4
metal gear solid peace walker
metal gear solid v

Quiet was led to believe she was important somehow.

She was absolutely nothing to anyone.

STANDING

Venom made sure she would never be able to find him ever again. They obviously knew where Quiet was until she was gone for good.
Venom hated Quiet into her death
Quiet LOVED loved Venom into her death

MGS 2 has a PC port and with a modern PC it will run just fine

Man these threads are shit. Is it just one guy samefagging about Quiet being hated?

What order should I play the MGRR DLCs in?

I don't think it matters. Just beat the main story first.

You mean telling the truth about Quiet? And it's more than one.

More than one IP, you mean

No he means one guy, and you don't deny the truth, unrequited love is what she is talking about.

If Venom hated Quiet why did he bother to go rescue her from the Soviets and fight off like 12 tanks with her? Also every single time I check these threads nearly every other post is the same shit about Quiet, if it's not one samefag it's just a couple of people.

Singing about*

She sings heartbroken and dies.
When she is deserted, she realizes after that it was lies, not love.

>rescue

He was sent to kill, and the tanks and soldiers were all bonuses in getting rid of Quiet. The snake was defanged and he deserted her as she watched him take off.

i finally started doing fob shit, after playing nearly 900 hours. this mode is wonderful since i need faster ways of getting resources.

Yeah its pretty sweet, you can easily get 50k in resources, plus 3 mil+ for higher level fobs. Plus the satisfaction of knowing you're taking someone else's shit.

Yep, unrequited love is a hard thing to swallow.

Escpecially when the guy Quiet wants to make love with doesn't want anything to do with her.

ON THE EDGE

Stop with these threads

But why stop with the truth?? Can't stop the truth train, Quiet is the most hated but most loving.

Is the actual story overall worth a playthrough?
I played 1-3 years ago when they came out but never paid attention for the story.
I can get the collection on PS3 for like 20 bucks and already own MGSV on PC.

>post yfw dead general to a great game

Nonstop with the references and analogies and idioms and all the other things you call them by, when you're talking about one thing but are talking about another and we all know what the 'other' is.

Yes do it

I keep boring the shit out of myself with MGSV because instead of using all the fun gadgets and tools at my disposal, I usually end up just sneaking around and tranqing people to finish the mission

I'm getting ZERO Gear Points for every match I play in MGO.
What the fuck is happening?

1,2 and 3 have the best stories though. Anything after those is non-canon in my head.

Well I just looked it up and apparently selected matches give you fucking NOTHING in Gear Points.

And now the points you used to get lots for, Auto-Select, gives you only 10-20 GP and Survival gives you what Auto-Select used to give you, 100~ GP.

What a load of crock; don't you have to pay to play survival?

Yet more obvious allusion and shit to shit you people talk about without talking about it because you keep referring to said shit without just coming out and saying it.

Deployment costs was a mistake.

If you wanted some clear evidence this game is unfinished, in MGO, the shield is classed as a rocket launcher and so are sniper rifles, in the customisation.

>No modder has created the other 3 Sniper Skulls for Parasite Suit or general purpose
>No modder has made a simple head swap for the Para Suit
>No modder has re-colored the Para Suit
>Still not "Raiden Run" for all soldiers
>No proper mod to play as Liquid

>Nobody has imported the MGO models into Single Player

>Nothing overall to just make the game better minus Infinite Heaven

Konami didn't give you.

YOU DID

>Nobody has imported the MGO models into Single Player
Sorry, I don't know how to, 3d shit is not my stuff.
>Nothing overall to just make the game better minus Infinite Heaven
But I did.

Why is TPP a meme game?

That's not bacon that's cured ham you uncultured swine.

post memes to make mgg great again

How do I beat Donald Trump? I'm playing on Easy and he's still kicking my ass. I mostly have a problem with his melee strings, since I accidentally end up attacking when I mean to parry.

Stop parrying and block or run instead.

New patch never.

those rubble zandatsu's just don't work
but I need the repair paste they drop

what do

git gud.

>Anything after those is non-canon in my head.
You mean chronologically or in order of release?

I decide to make Venom leave Quiet to die after Stefanie refuse to sleep with me, lol.

>mfw there will never be a game where we can rescue Sunny as either Solid Snake or Raiden and maybe learn more about the Patriots and shit
>no more MGS games with interesting and challenging boss fights against cool characters
>no more story line that only have few references to previous games and makes perfect sense and has a satisfying ending by itself
>instead we got MGS4
At least I can pretend that MGS4 doesn't exist.

I played TPP really heavily during the first week of its release and 100%'d the game 100%'d a 50% game.

Have they released any new content at all? Even bug fix patches? I'm under the impression that they've done nothing with it. Have they, or anybody, found a way to have Quiet with you in the post-game?

> how to get quiet back

you just replay the first quiet mission 7 times (i think) and she appears back in the brig, and after some time you can add her as a buddy

all sorts of fixes, mgo updates, etc

it all makes sense now

because Venom hated Quiet, not because any reason other than hate is why he left her to die.

Can you guys post me some pictures of big boss? you know what kind of pictures ;)))

How am I supposed to defend my FOB? I'm having Russians clean me out daily when I'm offline, and I don't have the research levels to outfit the guards with helmets or place my own mines and cameras yet. And not being allowed to retaliate is really sticking in my craw.

>qh.jpg
you mean qt.jpg? yes, I agree

>clean me out daily
That should give you a nice long blockade, right? If they're stealing your staff and resources. You could also get some supporters.

If Campbell and Big Boss are such good friends, why did he send snake to Zanzibar land to kill him? That doesn't make any sense

I remember during MGS2, GW's AI recited what was said from Campbell to snake to infiltrate Zanzibar land. Does anyone think that the Campbell in MG2 was just the AI? Similar to what the AI did to Raiden in MGS2?

I mean that's the only way it could make sense

Haven't played MG1 or MG2 but I heard that BB didn't expect Solid to kill Venom in MG1, so maybe Campbell didn't expect Solid to kill BB in MG2.

Am I doing something wrong or are the Boss battles(like the Pupa and Peace Walker, and even the vehicles if you do it non-stealth) far to long?

Like I have to use countless supply makers leaving me in minus heroism every time.

Was it just general co-op pandering of the game and that's just the way it goes or is there something I'm missing?

Why would you even want her back? Pupper is the best buddy
I agree with get some supporters, they'll protect your base, also run security challenge and after you play someone a few times they'll usually support ya

>Why would you even want her back?
Because she's the best buddy. She's cute, useful but not broken, and keeps you company in the ACC.

It's not co-op pandering if the game is designed for co-op to begin with.

Never played a hunting game like Phantasy Star or Monster Hunter?

They are co-op games with the option of single play.

There is so much broken shit in this game it's not even funny

Well. Either way. So, yeah, nothing to be done about it I suppose?

I mentioned before that he could be the villain and that a lot of things just don't add up with him. He formed rat patrol 01, which Drebin revealed to be part of the Patriots, he hid information from Snake, and he's always shady. That and Rose mentioned that he was Raiden's commanding officer in MGS2 when he already retired and wasn't even in the game.

The guy is probably the secret big bad. My two cents

>tfw decided to spend $10 on MB coins
Who /cuck/ here?

Quiet left her message and stuck around at the end of 45 thinking she was going to be brought back to MB, she thought Venom fell in love with her and would chase after her.
When the transition occurs, she is watching him take off on pequod laughing, so she sheds her tear before she load her rifle, turns around and drops to her knees crying before she dies or kills herself or soviets find her and kill her after some time.

We'll never truly know.