/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

/wpsg/ guilds:

WotLK
- Gamer District, Horde 7x (main guild)
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x (casual guild)
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x (dying/dead guild)

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Last one

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg
imgup.io/image/et7
i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello?

This thread was made first, don't start thread wars

Based alpha as fuck OP

Fuck you stop trying to kill the molten guild Asscobra

>shitpost op
>someone doesnt put up with your autism
>abooboo dont do thread wars

kill yourself kid

>normie guild
>in the op
pick one

on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is welcome but we're low on warlocks
>an active holy paladin and a resto druid
>enhancement if you prefer melee
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

the goal is to set up 25 mans, we've been getting 18-23 players on a raid days

raid day is wednesday, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2), we're debating on having an extra raid day

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

>cuckcobra
just kill yourself the circlejerk has come to an end, don't think everyone from this general is your lapdog

name one normie in i dare you son of bitch

It's the only guild we know for sure has 100% wpsg members not much speculation with only 7 members. ToD on the other hand I agree maybe we should leave them out.

is childish depressionman cobe trying to play his tricks again? if only he would put this much effort into leading a guild

is cobe the new boggieman?

>posting outdated data
oh user, get on with the times

on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is always welcome
>one warrior tank
>one resto druid
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and mondays atm, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

i'll be online for a while, feel free to ask any questions

Atlantiss is a cool server and I really don't want to discourage anyone who might want to play there but to tell you all the truth the developers have sort of given up on it to work on their TBC/WotLK project.
Development has been close to nil since the Firelands (N) release aside from a little housecleaning and simple bug fixes on the FL bosses.
Just something to keep in the back of your mind before you invest too much time there.

wwu

kill kill kill the ToD guild

great meme m9, they've fixed T11HC and some T12 hotfixes during the last couple of weeks

>main guild is a 10man casual shitter guild
>You has been raiding 25s for 5 months now and it's a dead guild

Fuck off GD faggots

still no kick though

t. Senna

www.dalaran-wow.com
fuck GD fuck ToD fuck Molten

[shilling intensifies]

>gd
>again

'no'

>cata/lolten
>ever

"no."

JUST
PLAY
DALARAN
YOU
APES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reddit

can you please delete this

Hello everyone im new to the general but not to WoW basically what i want to ask is what class does No Queue need the most thanks for your time

we're full, we already have 10 people for normals.

like dude you're asking the same question "what class does no queue need" in so many different variations it's pathetic

learn how to shill

baited

all you need to join no queue is to be a sodapoppin fan like us :DD Kappa Keepo

Asscobra AKA A-Cobra AKA the 'Cobe aka the leader of here just dropping in to say you are all a bunch of hopeless freaks, I'm tired of carrying y'all through a 15 year old game, and I'm disbanding the guild.
Wish I could say I had fun, but I didn't. See ya Gaymers XD

Nost veteran here looking for a wotlk server.

I havent paid any attention to the private server general since nost was killed. name is Ozben in case any old guild is on here

Where do you recommend i go for wotlk? I would prefer blizzlike as possible

www.dalaran-wow.com its basically the wrath equivalent of nost

Recommend Icecrown and join MOLTEN aka Nostagees welcome

>nost veteran

welp it's over

don't respond to your own posts when they don't land.

I remember you. if you don't play with wpsg then there's no good server. warmane is a joke, gd is a p2w ic simulator, and dalaran has nothing good going for it. everyone plays on theatre of dreams, but there's nothing there aside from the guild.

Protip: the filename for wow screenshots actually show the date.

dead

egtwgsafs

How autistic are you Glaston

Your shitposting isn't even original

whoa is that a girl? a member opf the female race? wowow

there is no good private server with active erp

did you try dalaran-wow

yep
nothing

So, guys, total noob here. I played Vanilla WoW until level 45-ish and then I had to focus on life. Well, my mom stopped paying to be honest.

That was almost 8 years ago and now I'm a grown up man, having missed all the great WoW shit, but I've educated myself and I want to play WotLK, preferably with some faggots like you.

Where do I join up? I want to slay Arthas before I die and have children. I played WC3:TFT for years and as I said, I enjoyed Vanilla when it was out. I looked at Cata and Mists, but they seem way too overwhelming, I just want to walk around Kalimdor and Azeroth, feeling like I'm part of this great experience /nostalgia

halp

Gamer District. I don't think there is another server out there where Arthas dies more times each day.

kill yourself gd shill no one believes you

whats the population like on dalaran?

I think I care most about a bug free and blizzlike (rates and no portals) experience preferably with a lot of people. Preferably a server that isn't going to vanish in a year? Are most anons on gamer district?

>Are most anons on gamer district?
No, just the officers from shilling.
The only guild running WotLK 25mans is on ToD.

I see, I looked at their Lightbringer info and it looks like they got a lot of content scripted. What I really hate is bunch of portals, I'm really looking forward to walking around and meeting others that way, would you say that's the case on ToD? I'm really just looking for a retail experience, though I'm just a tad bit concerned about the server and its longevity, since OP says

>Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x (dying/dead guild)
>(dying/dead guild)

They only have blizzlike portals i.e dalaran portals.
The server is good if you're EU and want to raid with wpsg as this is the only guild in the general that can fill 25mans.
The biggest downside is that guild members mostly raidlog and the server is dead during NA hours

if your aim is to kill arthas and want to experience all the gay homo warcraft roleplay shit play on GD. noshill

ToD is a low population server, they have a pretty blizzlike setup, besides the xp being a default 2x.
Progression is on Ulduar, and it's easy to find a guild that raids both T7 and T8 Most of the server is EU though. People are honestly just jealous and shitposting in the OP, is the only guild that can regularly run 25 man raids.

GD has 7x exp, 7x gold, and a bunch of non blizzlike features, including a portal that teleport you to every major/minor city in the game.

> on Atlantiss is looking for more
I would like to join... where can I get a cata client?

just shut the FUCK up. you've completely given up on progression. you raid ulduar normal modes with 22 people and have to shill faggots to play peoples characters who have long have quit to fill your raids. just fuck off with this meme. the guild is dead. i hate it. i hate you. just die please. you are a cancer on us all.

Holy shit, how mad are you GD shills?
At least they can fill 25mans, unlike .
Enjoy your 10man normal mode progression lmao.

just shut the FUCK up. you've completely given up on progression. you raid naxx normal modes with 17 people and have to shill faggots to play peoples characters who have long have quit to fill your raids. just fuck off with this meme. the guild is dead. i hate it. i hate you. just die please. you are a cancer on us all.

god damn this thread is a giant shithole of people lying and schilling

wow your a sharp arencha

It's sad that when a guild is actually playing and having fun like people have to make up lies and shill against it.

can you actually have fun doing the same content every week doing nothing but normal modes though

this gif made me sick to my stomach

more fun than doing 10 mans and benching 7 people who fell for the gd meme

On Atlantiss.eu Download the mini client and play while it installs

Reminds me of gif related, except with way worse animation.

this is a pretty good example of what i'm talking about. Recently we have been doing normal runs to gear up new players, since you can't just run into HM with shit gear on a progressive server.

If it weren't for the officers from No Queue you wouldn't have had a 25 man raid the last several weeks.

The internet boogeyman you think exists doesn't.

>dalaran has nothing good going for it
Why's that? Their website seems pretty decent and they actually seem committed. They also seem to have a good amount of players.

its actually a great place to play WoW

it's THE best server
t. Zack aka Streetqt

It's extremely poorly scripted, worst of GD, warmane, ToD, and most other wotlk servers.
don't judge a server by their advertising or website postings. fuck don't even listen to people here

>fuck don't even listen to people here
i'm usually good at discerning bullshit, but these threads have so much shilling and anti-shilling it's impossible to tell what the best server is to play on, if all you want is good populations and good scripts

I sweat, Blizzard needs to make the base game f2p and be done with it.

trust me the ToDdlers are behind 99% of the shitposting that goes on here just play dalaran
1) good pop
2) 100% blizzlike 1x rates ONLY
3) no gear for sale
4) scripts are good

you won't find both, don't believe anyone who says x person or group is the cause of all our problems

well I don't see any other choice, since TOD seems to be EU and I'm NA. GD appears to be cancer, so what else have I got. Dalaran here I come..

good choice you will not regret this decision my friend

Dalaran is pretty shit, it doesn't get better at 80 so if you can't handle it while leveling i'd just abandon ship.

post your 80 on dalaran i dare you

I've got an 80 on dalaran and lordaeron, and lordaeron is much better than dalaran.
You couldn't pay me to play there again.

alright this is like the 6th time this exact thing has happened i won't even bother to engage
Yaze = Paid Shill to lie against dalaran
i'll leave it at that

Its really ironic you say that, considering dalaran rewards their members for shilling therir server. Here is some proof

i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg

imgup.io/image/et7

On top of that, they have organized multiple times vote brigading and vote manipulation and have been punished by Reddit itself for this. This is an account of one of the administrators (if not the owner):

i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png

Fuck off youre an actual shill

are you actually implying lordaeron a funserver is better than dalaran a blizzlike server? lmao topkek

i havent been paid a single cent or vote point to promote what I sincerely believe is the best wotlk server available (www.dalaran-wow.com)

Hey faggots, is there any way to update the textures and get better graphics in this game? I realize the engine is old, but has anyone released some kind of tool to make it look a little bit better at least?

Anyone else think Dalaran-WoW™ is the best WoTLK server?

No, Dalaran has shit quests in Northrend and very few developers. They may have a good vision, but others like Warmane are doing it better.

No.
I mean there is the ability to use updated WoD models for xpacs Wrath to MoP, but from what i can tell they are pretty ass.
I think i remember some schmuck also sticking sweetfx into it, but it doesn't look very good.

This is my char on Dalaran-WoW

Holy shit this thread is filled with cancer, just play on the pserver u enjoy

but how do you know which one, there's too fucking many. why don't these devs just group up and make one big decent server, jesus fuck this is what destroyed pservers back in the day

its easy it goes like this
dalaran > gd > truewow > tod > warmane
there's actually very few private servers worth playing on.

post your 80s on gd tod truewow and warmane

can't i'm at my grandmas house can only pull up what i've posted to this thread on google image search

is this a joke