/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

Lowest settings black cat edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It's a sandbox MMORPG that features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, trading, player housing, and more.
Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8

>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes
blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

epicnpc.com/threads/985582-JORDINE-Wizard-55-Valkyrie-55-¦-135-177-¦-460€-into-CashShop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't let it die shits

sardine

LMAO BLACK DESERT IS THIS DEAD? And you guys said blade and soul will be dead HAHAHA

>mad bns shitter still angry nobody plays his outdated oily tits and hackers simulator 2009 anymore

Liverto's aren't that bad at least. You can get them via guild boss which is actually the easiest way.

Kzarka is just stupid now because you will be far lower on the list than others and it makes a huge difference in getting good loot. Before when everyone could easily get +15 without spending millions it was easy to keep up marginally, now it's just a joke.

I just hope it doesn't take a full year before Daum decides to get their shit together.

Daum's just the publisher, it's pearl abyss that needs to get their shit together.

Is Kzarka honestly better than Liverto? I'm having a hard time seeing why you need Kzarka over Liverto when you can get 5 atk speed, 5 crit chance with either weapon and they have equal AP.

The only difference I see is the gems you need to buy to get to 5 atk/5 crit which is a non issue.

And Daum needs to make that happen for our version

>>This mad everyone is actually playing the game instead of circle jerking in vg how alive it is

In KR they got +10 ap a few weeks ago.

I call this masterpiece, Hopeful Desolation

So we'll see this change in... 2 years?

Pottery.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

Oh! Woe is me!

Bern or Ignis outfit for Ranger?

Try deciding for yourself.

I can't decide between the two.

Flip a coin.

I do not carry cash.

Then use random.org or some other online tool, you tool.

Both of the costumes offer the same bonuses, I won't enable you to dodge even an insignificant decision like this by telling you what to do. Take some responsibility for yourself.

fish

Gimme a cat fact

they can rotate their entire body more than 270 degrees in midair from any starting position as long as they fall more than 18 inches

The game isn't dead guys just purchase a ghillie suit™

>telling people to buy a ghillie after the nerf
Heh.

What nerf?

names show up in red battlefield and active node wars areas now

I legitimately use it for the gathering bonus myself, so I couldn't care less

the forum and leddit shitstorm of tears was hilarious to watch though

this game is pretty /comfy/

Seriously? I really didn't mind it. I did get pissed at first. I thought they completely took out the effect. But it's only for for battlefield and wars. It can still be used in world map pvp and guild battles, so what's the problem?

Yes

imo they were looking for a new reason to complain.
I asked, what if they decided to make every names hidden in RBF and node war instead of all name visible
None of them replied.

it's too comfy, i'm falling asleep user

on one hand, yeah it's legitimately taking arguably important functionality away from something that a lot of people spent a lot of real money on

on the other hand, that big of a tactical advantage is beyond fucking retarded to have behind a pay2win wall, so it needed to happen

craftable gillie suits that ONLY work in redbattlefield/nodewars when?

it's actually fucking sad how much Westerners bitch and complain about shit compared to Koreans

Craftable and can only be used once for a limited time in the battle.

apparently there was never a problem on korea with ganking either, plus I saw a few screenshots of the KR ingame map and you can see that none of their guild logos are shitty memes
why are koreans gamers in general so superior to western ones?

Their social ID number is tied to most game accounts in Kora, so people tend to play by the rules a lot more strictly. This is why so many korean games have complete shit-tier hack detection built in - very few want to risk real-world repercussions from cheating in a game.

As far as bitching goes, at least we get shit fixed in the west from making a big enough stink about it. Korean players would still be trudging along, blindly believing everything the developer says about (feature or mechanic) instead of testing things and making a big stink when shit doesn't seem kosher.

>17 posters
>89 in bns
DEAD AS FUCK LMAO

There's no ganking in korea because it cost 210k karma to kill someone. When you're negative and get killed by another player you can lose enchantment and equipped item which they can loot.
Also GvG have upkeep of about 300k per hours which we don't have here.

>bns
>grind dungeon for rng drop for weapon to advance
>shitty PvP esport
>no real content
>dungeons are generic to make things worse

>grind dungeon for rng drop for weapon to advance
More like
>grind dungeon for a chance to get a box that have a chance to drop a box that have a chance to give you the untradable weapon you need to advance your current weapon.

>bdo
>"sandbox"
>boar-asshole collection simulator
>ghillie suit
>tear spamming, packet hacking, gankers
>rng blackstone upgrade system
>built in bot
>b2p with f2p cash shop
>6 meter render range/draw distance
>2 viable classes
>worst netcode in history
>servers that d/c every 30 min
lmao

>I didn't play the game

Nabbed myself a 7 day trial and I've gotten to lvl 21 so far mostly through questing. Is there anything I should be working towards to stop myself drowning in the end game?

I'm considering buying the game mostly because i've made a fantastic waifu and I don't want to let her go

Try buying a house and decorating it.

Try making gear.

Try leveling up a horse and have fun drifting around on it.

My house in Tarif has plotted plants on my windowsill that I can gather from - Honey Silk and Silver Azelea or something close to those two. I just managed to gather a godamn Sharp Black Crystal from them.

7 million shekels by simply reaching outside my window.

How do I repair the max durability of my Epheria fishing rod?

Where is Eppu? Where did musclefu go? ;_;

there are houses that come with usable stuff built in?

>Built it

I have to open my window to access the 2 herb pots sitting on my window sill, but yes apparently there are gathering nodes like that accessible from in certain houses. I only realized this yesterday and i've been in this house for a while now.

pettanco

Wait, Kzarka weapon got 10 more AP in KR? What the fuck? Why?

it doesn't

BUMP.

Just finished the last story boss and then went to the dock for the last cutsceens.What now?on to the east?I'm lv 51 should I keep leveling?

D A R K E L F

will she be a big girl?

They apparently use a huge curved sword thing so I hope they're amazonian goddesses.

Why does this game have no sources of information re: combat? The tooltips in the game are all wrong and nothing really the way it should work, so to figure out combos and skills for PvP you have to trial and error it in the arena.

The official forums and Reddit are absolute shit, so how do I go about learning proper Tamer combos? Can upclaw bounce people up from the ground? Is there any reason why the grab fails 50% of the time when it says 100% accuracy? Is surging tide a stun or stiffness? Or something else? Can I extend a stun with it? Why does there seem to be no invulnerability on the dodge unless moving forwards?

Why do people only seem to care about costumes and ERP? Damn you, BDO community.

>Can upclaw bounce people up from the ground
Is it written that it can?
>Is there any reason why the grab fails 50% of the time when it says 100% accuracy
Every character has a base of 30% CC resist, and it caps at 60% for pvp.
>Is surging tide a stun or stiffness?
Does the description reads stun or stiffness?
>Can I extend a stun with it?
Crowd control doesn't stack, if you stun a stunned target it will have no effect instead

Also to add, 100% accuracy means it has no accuracy bonus or penalty, It means the skill uses your base accuracy, not a 100% success rate.

You seem like you're new to this. No, none of the descriptions are accurate, this is the problem.

Flash causes Stiffness, not in the description
Trample causes Bound in PvP, description says it doesn't
Void Lightning says no 'rigidity' on cooldown. It causes stiffness on cooldown
Fearful Trembling has super armour, not in the description
Scratch has super armour and causes stiffness in PvP, not in the description
Surging Tide says it doesn't inflict knockback in PvP, but it does cause some sort of CC effect and I'm not sure what it's counted as

Tooltips across almost the entire skill tab are wrong. Crowd control does stack, there are rules governing which CC will link into which CC, so it depends which kind of CC the previous ability is counted as. Base resist is 20% not 30%.

See, this is my point, nobody knows shit.

>Crowd control does stack, there are rules governing which CC will link into which CC
No, it doesn't. The only cc that stacks with stun is stiffness.

It is better. Get a Kzarka amulet and do tests with Shard Explosions. You will see a consistent +12% median and +8% mean damage increase from Liverto to Kzarka. And no, thats not RNG after 100 uses per weapon because Shard Explosion has next to not RNG involved. The damage has to come from somewhere and its it ISNT Crit or Accuracy...

How long does average blue whale take?

Why is everyone saying ranger is the best at clearing crowds?I'm doing it quicker with a valkyrie and having way more fun.

Stunned targets can be hit with grab, bound, knockdown, float and stiff. What are you even talking about?

30minutes

Valks are just slower at getting big pulls but yeah, I find them more fun than rangers too.

Ded thred

post more pics

Thread is only dead because the game gained players since launch and they are all playing right now.

No the vast majority of players actually quit the game.

No the game is bigger now than it has ever been. Do you have numbers numbers provided by Daum to back up your claim? No? Well then the game hasnt lost players turdface.

>still salty

>processing is not going as planned

a +1 crafters cloths helps a lot

Why do people act like we get updates from kbdo slow? At this rate we will be caught up in a few months after the release of all awakening weapons

As a valk player since beta, it probably has the fastest kill speed in PvE. Bad thing is it's shit mobility and pulling stuff makes it middle of the pack for PvE grind speed.

nobody it playing the game
valencia fucked the population hard
killed both IC and Baka in like 1 day

Eppu?

Yes?

She doesn't smoke.

I heard he has a raspy ass voice.

she sounds just a normal 20 year old girl

Pretty good for pre hrt and op.

I'm still waiting for the warrior awakening. I can only handle being on life support for so long

if this was handled by nexon or something we would have 2-6 months in between every update except for first few
and the updates will be split into even smaller pieces
here bheg armor
see you in 3 months

Trading my BDO account !
[JORDINE] Wizard 55 - Valkyrie 55 ¦ 135/177 ¦ 460€ into CashShop

epicnpc.com/threads/985582-JORDINE-Wizard-55-Valkyrie-55-¦-135-177-¦-460€-into-CashShop

Fuck this gay game !

Pre-mediah was the best times so it would have been wau better.

>+14 liverto
>topaz necklace
Why would anyone buy that?

>jordine
Why would anyone buy that?

Selling my account
58 tamer
+15 all gear
ultimate grunil
2 duo 2 pri
tree belt
liverto