Marvel Heroes General /mh16g/ - HAPPY 'MURICA DAY Edition

Previous Thread: /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Without Strings. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/199440/guide-commendations
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146114823/#146528296
youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
marvelheroes.info/hero/ultron/
marvelheroes.info/builds/ultron/#0-25-4-1
marvelheroes.info/build/45273/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nikki or tony bing?

nikki bing?

>a whore that makes meme builds for attention
Brilliant

>cosmicing
>xp buffs run out
>only have cupcake buff
>level 45

you only have 15 levels to go.

No one told me I was expendable..!

>no murrican booty
Why even bother celebrating

It's hard, I've literally seen it once or twice since it was released, and that's coming from someone who has been farming pretty non-stop for three days. After the suggestion yesterday, I was popping in and out of hubs trying to find one, but no one's wearing it.

are taskmaster and juggs good yet

ded like America

america is resting up to celebrate FREEDOM

still ded like American comics

maybe i'll go for the dumb anniversary cheevos

I've got the cheevos left to kill with Groot and Lucky. I guess I could knock those out pretty quickly.

Ask again next year.

The White Gorilla has forsaken me

Still no American Dream booty.

>tfw randomed Captain America Avengers costume two years ago and can never get a different one

So the anniversary event ends on tuesday morning server time?

I've gotten Iron Man Mark III costume three times
What the hell Tony you've got a whole wardrobe

I've gotten magneto classic and white reed more times than I can count, blender a shit.

July 4th, 11:59 PM PDT is what they said. The moment the west coast becomes July 5th, anniversary event will be ending. I think they said the vendor will be up until this Friday, but maybe they meant a week from Monday, not this past Friday. I'd spend your cakes just to be safe.

I feel like there's an actual sensor

This game is really overwhelming after not playing for like a year or more.

>still no Ultron on mh.info

Come on Ruskies, I need a cosmic trial build.

Just use TonyBing's one.

Just go full energy, his summons are meant to be boosted, but not mained.

this game is pissing me off

got deadpool through cosmic trial and doing cosmic midtown looking at the insane drops, tried to do trial on any other character and can not pass the damn thing and the guys talking about raiding gear level 69 taking like 6 months of grinding everyday to get just seems like a waste of time. grind for 6 months to do 1 raid fight?

Granted I missed the Cosmic Trial gate being put into place but it does seem a bit nonsensical doesn't it? If you have to stack gear to get into it then by the time you get into it nothing drops that you actually need. It just doesn't seem very logical.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/199440/guide-commendations

So for full 66 upgrades you need a total of 1350 hero comms to buy the recipes. You get 250 hero comms a week. So after about 6 weeks you will have full 66's.
In that same time you will get 1,062 Protectors which is enough to get the recipes for slot 1,2 and 5. Assuming you aren't doing Red musp it will take another 3 weeks to get the other 2 upgrades. So you're looking at about 2 and half months if you do your dailies each day and the GLF weeklies.

Keep in mind that as long as you have some decent artifacts with blessings, leveled legendary and appropriate uniques, you should be able to easily get into a Red musp group after you get your 66's so you might get full 69 sooner.

Not sure if muggas are still doing their Friday night raids but they've carried new players in the past.

>Gazillion
>logical

You don't need to stack gear for trial, you just need to be mildly competent. The game isn't an on off switch of gud or not gud, you get top tier loot in cosmics to replace the mid tier gear you should be running to get into it.

I don't know why you guys talk so much shit about Bing. His guides are some of the best and he's just as knowledgeable as ranfteron.

Gaz should hire Bing

Haven't played in like 2 years. What are the best heroes/items now? Any place where I can see a progression guide?

This. The game would definitely be worse if it wasn't for TonyBing.

Only absolute shitters view it as a gear gate, it's a retard test more than anything else.

You say that, but I kept dying to nothing back when it was first introduced. People kept telling me to git gud until one guy asked if I was dodging the redskull mist.

Turns out his mist wasn't displaying on lower graphical settings along with some other instagib attacks like magneto's hamsterball.

Took gaz a month to fix that.

hey aktika it's mugganaut here, I'll be online around 5pm pst if you want to hop online and claim your prize.

I should be online or available via steam all day after 5pm pst.

if not then worst case scenario you can let me know what you want here but anons be anons.

His prize should go to whoever the runner-up was.
That nigga's gonna fuck around and make you miss the sale.

What does gaz being incompetent and never being able to release something that works correctly have to do with what I posted? It's still a retard test rather than a gear test, it's just one that was a buggy piece of shit on release, because gaz isn't capable of doing otherwise.

>1am GMT
Fug, I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for that long since I have to wake up at 6am till saturday.
But here's what I asked for in the first giveaway to prove that it's me
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146114823/#146528296
Cheers.

Anyone knows what im doing wrong?after all this gearing and I still get like 1min ttk on high health dummy.Also my spririt is like 1500 movemeant build.

What runeword and how many omegas?

Got the dupe rune with about 7300 omegles

doom

Baby steps bro, You gotta ease back into it all. Pretend you're just starting the game.

pls kill me

what's your skill point allocation and rotation

>tfw I didn't finish leveling yesterday
>tfw I was planning on getting everyone to 60 today but forgot that it's a family day coz murrica
Well, at least I'm free

youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4

oh your a yuro, well good news is I'll be on until roughly 12am pst so I think that's 6am?

anyways I'll gift you that cable costume.

RIP Left Eye
U burnin down some nigga's house in heaven now, boo.

Is this game still limited on bag space? Last I remember it only gave you a limited amount of bag space and you are forced to buy more bag slot.

What f2p MMO do you know of that has unlimited 'bag space'?

Most f2p MMO have ingame currency/quest items that give you bag space. In path of exile you have plenty of bag space, yet still the option to buy more.

This game only had a very limited. VERY VERY VERY Limited inventory space.

I've played so many f2p games so this is not an exaggeration

Stop being retarded and going hyperbole on me you fucking nigger.

So anniversary is over? can we finally leave?

>Most f2p MMO have ingame currency/quest items that give you bag space
So does this game, they've given away a stash every anniversary including this one which ends today. And you can buy a stash using eternity splinters. And 'most' is a gross overstatement.

>This game only had a very limited. VERY VERY VERY Limited inventory space.
Sounds like you're just a packrat. 90% of the shit you find in this game isn't worth keeping or even practical to keep.
I went a very long time with just two stashes, and now they've upped the stacks of crafting mats and shit so anything over two or three is just for hoarding at this point.

>I've played so many f2p games so this is not an exaggeration
I bet, poorfag.

>Stop being retarded and going hyperbole on me you fucking nigger.
I wasn't using hyperbole, for f2p games storage is like the first thing they put a price tag on other than skins. Sure, most you can use secondary resources on but that wasn't the question.

check your rotation pham somethings off

>90% of the shit you find in this game isn't worth keeping or even practical to keep.
this guy knows what's up

I'll make you wish you were fighting Magneto!

What's even Doom's stance on mutants? I mean, surely he'd rather rule over useful superpowered people rather than normal men, right?

Not sure. He probably acknowledges them, but like everyone else, they are beneath them.

Doom is very individualistic. Race and background a shit. He built himself up from nothing to become a monarch, diplomat and one of the greatest sorcerers and scientific minds the planet has to offer, and he expects nothing less of everyone else.

He's not a big fan of Magneto's though, because Mags used to do retarded shit that threatened the planet that Doom hopes to rule.

>introduce friend to game
>two weeks later
>won't stop bitching about how shitty and jewy stashes are
>look at his stash
>90% random costume cores and insignias

He apparently thought they were all rare, regardless of their stats.

How many comics show Doom saving the world where heroes could not by pulling a Worthless Cretin or with a backhand slap and some "oi m8 stop fucking with that planet, it's MY toy, fuck off"?

Doom only lifts a finger when he has a personal stake, he thinks he can turn whatever the conflict is into something in his favor, or when it's an issue that he has no contingency for if whatever-it-is comes to Latveria.

Otherwise he just lets the self-proclaimed heroes handle it because it's not hit problem until it hits his doorstep.

Happy Freedom Day mother fuckers

playing usagent?

I have one major fucking complaint.

The combat, especially for ranged characters, feels like shit. Feels like I'm hitting air for a few seconds and then the enemy lazily falls down. What a bunch of shit.

Its the typical movemeant build.
Stride 3 time->scion-> elblow->sig then build up movemeant with fray/charge

>ultron still isn't on marvelheroes.info

fug

B I N G

Bing's assassins did their job.

>bing face when his build has less than 490k views

>mfw I've been refreshing his competitor's guides to increase their views

marvelheroes.info/hero/ultron/

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT IT'S UP! GET IN THERE BEFORE BING!

Don't mind me, just getting tons of upbotes with my "TANKY ULTRON COSMIC TRIAL CLEARED" build

>still no update about the new terminal cheevos
I want to know if I can get a personal UEB at least.

hah my CHEAP EASY GEAR CDR READY is beating yours

say hello to my 20k bots

say wassup to my 14sec ttk that will get me 40k+ views overnight

>implying I won't farm bruts all day on the high health dummy
yepso and bing on suicide watch

Yeah Marvel Heroes is surprisingly not very jew. Have a chance at free skins, All characters purchasable with splinters, Extra Stash now purchasable with splinters, Events all the time. The game wouldn't be fun without unlockable things, That's what makes the game fun.

Something worth noting, to those talking about STASH space, is that they are a bit of Jews with it because what you see now is much smaller than we previously was in the game. Those from the beta and pre-launch can attest, what we have no is less than half of what the STASH used to have. It bothered a lot of people when they changed it up and cut it down to such a small number, even if we all knew why they did it. Brevik why.

Opening random hero boxes was always more thrilling than playing the game, I miss that.

>no more RHBX code giveaways
>no more hoarding 100s for muggas
>no more inadvertently bringing in /r/eddit users to take our codes
Still no regrets feeding them codes, it was funny.

>mfw redditors think I'm some kind of hero

>mfw this happened
What a fun year.

>2014 was 30 years ago

>Bing uses AoU Ultron

I don't even need to click on the guide to know it's gonna be shit.

autism

How do you want your builds familia?
marvelheroes.info/builds/ultron/#0-25-4-1

BING SAVE US

but it's nondefault so it has to be better

>Red Onslaught Medallion

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

He got one and by god he'll meme it in every time.

>15 seconds spike
marvelheroes.info/build/45273/
also all builds are copy pasted