/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
youtube.com/watch?v=YltTyHF9OWY
youtube.com/watch?v=_qu7wdUPnas
youtube.com/watch?v=OCeRdRJO1AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6ACd-WVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8SPMtBxr-7w
youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67478/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for clones

2nd for can't think of anything

first for waifus filled with and covered in cum

What's the #1 build you'd recommend to someone on their 1st playthrough of Skyrim?

stealth archer

POST FEMALE AND TRAP BUTTS

Sword and board + Conjuration + Restoration

It literally doesn't matter the game is a cakewalk

n'wah I was Archmagister for like six months before it got boring don't give me that

see now once I take his chair it's all niceties

no armor, two steel daggers, if you get detected then reload the save

This

Obviously paladin.

Learning how to navmesh, now. The bethesda video tuts were unusually helpful.

>n'wah I was Archmagister-
No, you weren't.

Fun-wise, not to deal with any difficulty.

I'm using the SAM mod, and my I have a loincloth when I'm naked with my dick going through the loincloth.

What am I doing wrong?

Anyone not able to log in through MO?

Was so!

Just hit level 30, which means I get to pick a new race for Purge. What should it be? Argonian, Breton, Dark Elf, Imperial, Khajiit, Orc, or Redguard?

Vigilants are asleep; post vampire lords

1st playthrough?
Isnt it obvious that youre supposed to go board and sword or two handed screaming naked nord in the snow? Whatever is the most shouty viking badass you can think of is what your first build should be.

If it belongs on a metal album cover, thats what you should build.

Its "shouting at dragons in the snow: the game" axes, muscles, blood and screaming are all advised.

Hey Hamstefu is that you? I heard you were having issue with Skyrim Legendary Cities, Northkeep?

Dark Elf or Orc obviously

Post your waifu machines

>Only ones missing are Wood Elf and High Elf
Complete your elf collection and get rid of the Dark Elves

Who's your waifu?

I'm leaning toward Dark Elf. The irony is that I hit level 30 after getting Drevis Neloren to train me in Illusion.

>2 coke cans
>A gatorade
>Pringles
How fat are you?

It's that pink elf thing.

No wonder House Tel went to shit if they allowed some cat to achieve that high a rank.

Khajiit
>Forbidden to enter cities because of drug addict/user and thief stereotypes
>Sells skooma and moon sugar
>Racial bonus to lockpicking

>implying Telvanni leadership matters at all
besides it was okay because no one knew I was a cat until after

172 lbs fully-clothed, and full bladder.

>posted the wrong one
just KILL ME senpai

But I'm the top thief, user. Besides, we have a deal with the caravans and I wouldn't want to hurt our partnership.

I tossed up between dunmer and orcs, but went with dunmer in the end. I figure, dark elves use more magic, and magic is pretty fucking brutal with my set up. It's easy to dodge an axe to the face, harder to dodge a big gout of fire. So, probably best to take out dark elves as fast as possible.

Storm atronachs look so dumb. Fire and frost atronachs look cool, but it always looks like being a storm atronach is suffering.

Can I get more of her!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Well sure why not.

user, I've got emergency on speed-dial. We can't have another issue like yesterday again.

I-I can't help it, every time I see those I just- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh so you're taking pictures of your battlestation, instead of finishing the project Peri? You're lucky it's impossible to hate you buddy.

I bet these are the same two faggots from last night who were having their first orgasm over

Please tell me this spell is as amazing as it sounds.

I can hear the ironic guffaws already.

Peri x Longhorn is my OTP :3

what fucking mod has that

Aaaaah yes.

It was Northwatch keep. The hold had its buildings all superimposed on themselves. There was obvously some kind of conflict or problem. I was curious if it might have had something to do with the vigilant quest that is available as an optional component. The quesline esp is from 2014, but the newest version of the mod is quite recent (2016). I was wondering if the quest esp was incompatible with the newest version of the mod, or if maybe there was another incompatability in my load order than was causing problems.

I've removed the vigilant quest esp and started a new game to check things out. I also thinned out my load order. I should also mention that all the other holds seem to be fine. It's just North keep that got messed up.

Longhorn doesn't go after the lolis, so I'm safe.

The only proper magic mods I have installed are Lost Grimoire and Apocalypse, so it's probably one of those.

F-f-f-ollwer when?

Some time after Melfia WHICH IS SOON I SWEAR

Atlease give me status update.

Its from Lost Grimoire

Not quite as incredible as I had hoped, but pretty nice.

Hmm, iv never used his test quests. Mainly due to the fact that they're out of date big time, and all the quests he has added are usually unfinished so it leads you to a dead end. Can you supply me with a pic of your Northkeep? Ill load up my Skyrim and check Northkeep myself and see if anything is odd.

Why are you so demanding?

It's Peri samefagging you dipshit

I'm really not. Whoever made these dunmer pictures for me only gave me angry pictures, just trying to cure people's lazyness.

uh-huh, whatever you say followerfag...

I was playing with DynDOLOD's tree brightness settings but some trees are still too bright and others are way too dark now, is fixing these just a lost cause without custom textures?

Do you have proof of that?

Of course not, but who on earth would have such low standards that they would lose their shit over a Peri waifu? Tons of actual good waifus come in and out of the thread all day and you don't see anyone going HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG at them.

Is Ra making her too? Tell him to hurry up.

whatcha listening to tesg?

>Of course not

Only if he wants to.

Please. He's worse than Cumtears at samefagging.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

I meant Melfia.

youtube.com/watch?v=YltTyHF9OWY

youtube.com/watch?v=_qu7wdUPnas

youtube.com/watch?v=OCeRdRJO1AE

I can count on one hand how many times I've samefagged, and none of those times was it to pretend fake people like my characters.

Oh sorry, yeah he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6ACd-WVGw

Well tell him to hurry up then.

Where do you guys get those leather thigh high boots?

youtube.com/watch?v=8SPMtBxr-7w

>read op
>go to op site
>follow instructions and install essentials + enb
>get hd textures too
>launch via SKSE
>game is vanilla

I already deleted the savefiles for the MO profile. I'll head over there now though on my current setup and see if it's still messed up.

brb.

No rush Hamsterfu, ill be here for awhile.

Anyone else having issues logging modorganizer into Nexus? I'm about ready to delete everything except my mod folder and install it fresh because it's annoying the shit out of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

I was just going to bed when I saw you first posted him a few threads ago. 10/10 spilled my drink over the keyboard laughing.

You installed Mod Organizer, didn't you?

[filler post to make you explain in more detail]?

Do you guys have separate MO profiles?

I have one for my male characters and one for my females, then just one with only bare essential mods installed.

I only have one profile because I install manually.

Just finished marrying Bethesda's godawful navmesh to my simple shitty one. I would have a picture, but I forgot.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67478/?

Replace with verdant,
Yay/Nay?

If your pc can handle it, sure

I thought Wrye was all I'd need, what makes me need that

Oh, Mora. The thing I still don't get about this quest is, why did Mora lie to Septimus and tell him the Heart of Lorkhan would be in the lockbox? Surely Septimus would be excited about the Oghma Infinium, too. What's the motivation here?

Did you actually activate anything in your load order? Are you using MO properly?

I usually start a new profile whenever I re-do my load order, just to have a backup. But that's really it. I used to have a sexlab profile, but I stopped using it.

damn dude, why would you do that to yourself

lol

Try reading the guide again, but actually read the words this time.

I only have one character, so no.

Nita! Pop quiz time! What do we do with elven couriers when they barge into our monastery with "urgent messages"?

Mod Organizer handles things such as plugin load order, resource load order, toggling mods or esps on and off, among other things. You may need to enable all those esp files. The issue is, if you're using Mod Organizer, everything has to go through it, like a Stalinist post office. It's a pretty damn useful post office, but god damn it will not like you if you do anything behind its back. You have to run everything related to Skyrim through Mod Organizer, or else Mod Organizer won't recognize the changes.

>decide to remove all sexlab mods
>decide to keep sexlab defeat, because Iike being the options it gives
>decide to keep prison overhaul because it makes going to prison more interesting and immersive

>stopped using it
uhhhh

Guards still aren't sandboxing, but I haven't set up the reflinks, yet. Also haven't done the lighting.

thanks, I thought any of the options besides NMM did the same thing, since its not explained that way

This is because I spent a lot of time fucking with the terrain to make it less steep, and the navmesh, which appears to work properly...

My desk is in shambles. I also don't want to give away that Im actually a duck irl, and my modified keyboard would give that away.