gettin' rich edition

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed) (embed) (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8pCqsdQtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Icycrits.

Xth for male pandaren :D

WoW sucks.

did that one girl in RIPIP post feet yet? pizza cat or something?

What addons does this guy have?
I fucking love all of his UI (especially the action bar and minimap

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8pCqsdQtw

Icycrits.

Icycrits.

I want to buy a heroic HC carry for the mount on EU.

>game full of cute male furry races
>game full of content if you havent played it since forever
>game full of stuff to do and competitive pvp ladder
Sure smells like butthurt here

Half the thread already filtered, good start.

What are your filters for ralph? He keeps getting through mine.

why are champions honor still worth ~15k? surely people arent THAT lazy given its almost the end of the season

even medallions go for 4k. capitalising off players laziness is the best way to make gold in this game rofl

>counting stuff you outleveled and outgeared just by existing as content

how much does Blizzard pay you?

Reminder that all Human men must love Goblin girls. It is your duty.

Icycrits

>fuckton of achivements that you never done
>not relevant
kek

Plus i do intend to replay pandaria and cata and all expansion stuff SLOWLY sometime by reading all quests and story and stuff.

Something you cna never do when you rush to the cap

Icycrits?``````

post your meme graphs (if you have one)

what professions will be the biggest earners in legion? will blizzard make cooking great again?

>meme points that mean nothing
>not even an achievement after you have outgeared them by 800 ilvls

yes, none of that is relevant

What the FUCK do I boost /wowg/

rogue
priest
warlock
shaman
mage

>not being a completionist
your problem :\

male panda mage.

If you are bad then female anything melee class ;^)

Icycrits?

I'd recommend Icycrits

Can anyone elaborate on the state of the game in legion regarding what's already known for pvp / raiding?

I'm considering come back, but I won't have time to play as anything other than a casual. Is arena pvp looking good? Content for endgame?

the raids look cool and they finally implemented a system where good PvE talents aren't unusable in PvP and vice versa

Icycrits....

>pvp stat template, if implemented right will most likely result in more often patch updates to fix problematic classes
>Currently melee is dominating due to huge mobility and damage while casters have shit mobility and many hardcasts aka begging to be cced/interrupted/stunned
>holinka said the damage will be reduced due to high uptime but they dont intend to nerf melee mobility
>ladders are gonna be separate for each faction so faction balance will mostly be a thing unless they want horde to get glad at 1600
>pvp has all the fun utility abilities unlike pve where they are locked.
>open world pvp will be broken as fuck though since it wont use stat templates and legendaries have broken retarded effects so who sees first usually might win
Honestly it looks pretty good IF they fix the obvious issues

I miss Icycrits, she is the best part of this thread :(

Is that icycrit's corpse?

Where did she go user? I miss her...

I heard something about gear being equalized for arena. Is this true? This is something that has always annoyed me, since missing a few cycles of a season could mean you were fucked.

Also, how are DH's faring in pvp?

arena gear hasnt been an issue since they added conquest catchup retard

>Actually contributing

Grats Ralphie my boy, I'm proud of you

Haven't played in a long time bro relax

somebody please respond.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

Gear isnt being equalized, all gear is the same in pvp and pve, when you get into the arena you get stats from gear level of 850(i think that is the number).

Now every 10 item levels above that increases your stats by 1% so gear doesnt really matter anymore.

Gear will drop randomly from boxes sadly just like pve aka LUCK :DD and the higher rating the higher ilvl gear can drop.

ok now i feel insulted

no, just another ugly female dranei

fuck me this thread is ruined already

eww, they are actually not cute at all. i'm sorry for asking.

Goodnight queen Icycrits

What do you consider cute feets?

how make cute mog

tfw terrible raid night

Poor pander :(

Are these glasses moggable or something? where are they gfrom?

ya, it's so bad I had to come back to wowg to post about it

Maybe you'll feel better if you sit on my face

more graceful, less stubby, better shaped toes, and at least to be fucking considerate enough to put on some damn nail polish

Feet are disgusting.

Why is it you call people stupid and triggered when they hate on your obsession with, then you go and do the exact same thing when you make generalizations like "female characters are bad" or "melee players are stupid". Not only is that hypocritical, of course it's utterly wrong and showcases how much of a retard you are.

>in blood queens room in icc
>kill boss
>agro the mobs where the chandelier falls down
>chandelier falls down, takes 2 mobs with it
>they proceed to agro everything else on their back up to me

gr8

*obsession with pandas

>he takes meme posts seriously
Only retards would unironically believe all female players are bad or melee players are stupid

What's so fun about WoW end game? I'm losing interest at level 40 but my friend is telling me that it's absolutely worth the grind. Is it??

Froo here I saw lynris at my new job AMA

>pic related us

Honestly, the game just doesn't exist at 40. They made everything so easy or trivial or irrelevant at lower levels that it's not the same as it used to be. When you get to current content, all your spells are balanced in a way that they are more interesting and engaging, and the challenges are more appropriate.

Competitive pvp aka muh rating

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

He is literally autistic, gets fucked by dogs, has no respect or love for his doting mother who is literally the only reason this sack of shit is alive, clothed, fed, and housed, and to top it all off unsuprisingly is a furry.

There is your answer why.

sitting in LFR to get a scenic tour of endgame raids until you get enough gear for flex

sitting in flex and getting carried through those same raids begrudgingly by your guild's tank

finally doing those same exact raids with a little bit of challenge and heavy gear checks thrown in under the guise of normal and heroic raiding

all for the same gear with different stats

also there's endgame PVP which consists of running the same comps against the same other comps for months, collaborating with some of the most tryhand cancerous and toxic players among ANY videogame community, losing friends, memeing hard in the end just to get your rating reset when the new season hits

Froo has a harsh life

How reliably can you transfer gold via pets?

Absolutely 10/10 pasta. Truly some of the finest cuisine I have had in ages thank you sir.

>not having the or title

What's your excuse?

PvP is for autists that are too shit at video games to play Dota?

Where is your 2k fire mage ;^)

Oh wait, arena is hard cuz opponent isnt a brainless predictable mob

Warlord of draenor takes time not skill
Same goes for lord of war, or a dk/pala that the idiots dont focus on :P

>50 worgens away from warlord of draenor
>permabanned
JUST

>lord of war
How about it's really fucking hard if you're not a healer or dk and I only have a warrior and feral pvp class? Fuck you I get focused and die every fucking time.

Bad excuse, next.

WoD sucked and I only feel like logging in for fucking around and running random BGs.

cus i got the other meme title

>tfw no big butt female bear to cuddle with at night

>he doesn't have the mount

Title means nothing tbqhwy

so uh what was asmongolds medical condition that caused him to stop making videos for a month and getting his stomach pumped due to overdose?

>tfw no big belly male panda to cuddle with at night

Is combat not the rogue pvp spec anymore?

Why are all the high rated rogues sub/mut?

When did this change?

warlord of draenor doesn't mean anything either
:3

>got lord of of war on my paladin
>doesn't fit the class at all

JUUUUST

>Perma ban

How

where is ur meme mount too????????

By calling out Muslims for what they are in trade chat repeatedly

Okay and i'm not the person who baited you into posting in the first place.

Just saying, if you have an Archi kill without the mount it means one of a few possible things.
1. You bought a kills
2. Your guild just killed archi within the past few months (which means they're shit) and not enough time has gone around for you to get yours.

Either way, title with no mount = shitter.

So my friend quit WoW because of some pretty serious real life stuff, before closing his account for good he gave me a bank with 850k gold and a bunch of random BOEs and crafting mats

Only problem is, it's on Moon Guard, what should I do with it? I have no alts on that god awful realm, anyone have any funny ideas?

because the coordinated burst sub or ass can do is ridiculous compared to what combat can do.

And high tier arena is all about coordinated burst in tight windows

It means more then some title that becomes irrelevant in legion not to mention easier to get where as the warlord of draenor title will become harder to get with every xpac.

Oh and don't forget that the title has the ability to trigger people

Heck OFFFFFFFF DOGMANNN
they didnt im a trial

The only bad part of that realm is the goldshire meme get good fagit

The only spec I feel like I have any burst with is combat.

>trial during Archimonde
You just admitted to being carried.

ROXY SIT ON MY FACE AND FART PLS

Cute cuddle panda :3

God dammit night elves are the cutest. I'm stuck playing shit horde elves because of my friends and their bad life choices.

Anyone know where I can buy a heroic archimonde carry for gold on EU?

Havent tried ass to know, but the moment i changed to sub the burst was noticeably stronger. The damage ambush can do along with DfA on an exposed weakness target is retarded while as well being able to stun everyone before that.

Combat has great continuous damage but his burst isnt as great as the other 2 specs. Especially since KS has been nerfed so red spee isnt that deadly anymore.

Just check some competitive arena video if you dont feel you do enough burst, the rotation is usually quite simple and a pain to deal with as a caster if a rogue focuses you like that.

>Moon Guard
>Good
>Only has TWO 13/13 mythic guilds
>Has less than 100 people who are over 2k rating

It's one of the worst servers, I know it's an lolrp server, so I don't expect them to ever be good at anything, but damn it's like they don't even try.

ya considering I was 731 on my first kill I was carried
until I had comparable gear and started to out-preform the other mages.
'uh'
u2

better than wyrmrest accord