/w*g/ Wildstar General Starfall ending edition

>What is WildStar?
A Free-to-Play space-fantasy MMO with a focus on combat with aiming and dodging, an extensive player housing system, 20-man raids, platforming, warplots(>.>;) and more.

>Iso's in-depth Wildstar Review/Guide
steamcommunity.com/app/376570/discussions/0/357288572116851778/

>Official Links
wildstar-online.com/en/
store.steampowered.com/app/376570
twitter.com/WildStar
forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/

>What server should I play on?
There are only two mega-servers depending on region. Entity for NA and Jabbit for EU.

>Server Status
twitter.com/WildStarOps

>/w*g/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/wildstargeneral

>Discord Server - Veeky Forums
discord.gg/014FGXMcRuqZfJlv9

>Discord servers (non-Veeky Forums affiliated)
General Server - discordapp.com/invite/0TrMr9NtcKuxgDn3
EU Server - discordapp.com/invite/0XxxgVSJaRtLDKkc

>News, Announcements, and Updates
Starfall event is currently active through June.
forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/forum/197-information/

>Useful links
Trailers & WS Flicks: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvkoaU6imUUolBSP5ftqUA4E
Gameplay footage & DevSpeaks: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvmmnQIbaIEOR_AY-smwRt1l
WS Livestreams: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Yt7jkWoyvlIWUCT2QRhyu76qOvf_R-C
Extended OST: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYI9EPUJIJn-hHtogLyY4ecvW80Xx-_7M (Vol. 1 now on sale)
Class builds : ws-base.com/ , forums.enigma-wildstar.com/viewforum.php?f=4

>Active /w*g/ Circles
Ask for invites in thread or in steam chat
Entity -
Dominion : DROPKIX (Whisper Ijio Nano, Kezan Nano)
Exiles : Space Dandys (whisper Bird Eye, Sly One, Rock Bro, Moxine Noire)

>Addons
mods.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar

>FAQ
pastebin.com/5BcsgXtz (embed)

Post sluts of all races

ForgeUI or Potato UI, but they look like shit.

Cute Aurin Boys!

In bikinis!

I'm glad the threads start like this

eyy, ladies~!

I'm going to make you my wife

I do't know about that one, buddy

Shut up and put on the wedding dress

Buy it for me :^)

>tfw you'll never smash that bp

i like that feel

12th for doing Crimson Badlands dailies in 2016

Why do you hate yourself user?

It's for the gold...because I did it so many times I filled up on elder gems in two days

Is there anyone on that can invite to the dom circle? Is it still alive at all?

i can, what is your character name

Name is Jenna Talwart. Thank you berry much.

>those tits
>that lack of pants
Nice

Log back on, famiglia, I'll get you in.

No worries. I already got in, but thanks.

How do I use Augmented blade properly when I warrior?

Ive seen every build ever recommend it, and i cant keep up more than 10 stacks, if that.

I turn it off at 14 stacks, then turn it back on when it goes down to 5

I miss when whirlwind gave interrupt armor and moved at turbo speed

>but muh pve rotation

ded

i miss when mprobes save didn't have a cooldown

so im starting to reach what i assume are the most dead levels. around 25-35ish. How active is the game at endgame? I've heard wildstars pop is incredibly topheavy compared to other games.

It's kinda active on dominion side during the day but still pretty damn low as far as pop goes. Exile side is probably much better in terms of pop since dom seems to only make up about 35% of the population, but that's a wild guess.

Wasn't the damage complete ass back then?

It's active enough that queues pop within a few minutes in prime time and you can get into a scheduled raid. Of course, you don't need anyone else if you just want to do the best part of the game (housing)

I completely missed starfall, did it give anything good?

I stopped playing in like, November and I kinda want to pick W* up again, but I wonder if it's even worth it. Is the game still alive Exile-side?

toys, decor, and a mount if you were lucky
not sure what else was possible to pull out of the boxes

Exile is the most popular side by far, yes

The first forced PvP event quest of the game.

But any of the other stuff can be bought on the AH. The event boxes even dropped an assortment of items from previous holiday events.

I wonder how many subs and cash shop purchases were brought in by those tits alone

I guarantee it's not as many as these.

At least one ._.

I miss pisschan

are 116 weapons worth the 40+ plat people charge for them?

I guess if you got a ton of plat then maybe. If you're not filthy rich, then no.

If you don't raid, probably.

It's still bizarre to me that not every class specialization gets one.

I have about 3300 assault power at an average ilvl of 94 with 90 weapons. My 116 weapon would give me 2300 more assault power...nearly doubling my damage. I'd say they're worth it.
Plus, what else are you going to spend the money on?

>nearly doubling my damage
I'm not sure that's how assault power works

The assault power stat on your character page is derived from all the assault rating you get from gear.
Hover over the assault power stat and a tooltip should pop up showing you your actual amount of assault rating.

seriously? is there a sword for warriors at least?

I have no idea how any of these stats work...

That's weird. Well, when I hover over the 116 resonators it clearly says +2246, so that's...still really good

is exiles the more AMERICAN faction?

the exiles are currently fighting a war for independence from the dominion, so yes

>oligarchal empire that nukes terrorists daily
Dominion, I think.

>is there a sword for warriors at least?

I think there's at least one for every class. But it may not be the specialization you want. For example, the only 116 BoE psyblade is a support weapon.

Dat armors looking a little tight on ya

so dom is america and exiles is AMERICA, i see

dominion is the british empire

exiles are israel

I wouldn't say "completely ass" but it was a lot lower

Rampage also hit 5 targets back then, so Whirlwind wasn't even great aoe

where it did excell was in pvp. The movement speed, 360 degree attack radius, and interrupt armor was a godsend for staying on target

yes you could do more damage on a boss by fishing for cooldown resets with relentless strikes, but against an actual player they were just going to run away from you

>space jews
remove

Items give Assault Rating, not Assault Power.

I think right now it's 25% of rating is power, before AMPs. It's still a pretty huge increase, justnot straight up doubling your damage. More like 20%.

And the only 116 BoE pistols are assault.

I didn't see any support resonators when I looked either, but I don't know if they don't exist or just weren't being sold

There are support resos. They were the best healing resos my guild had for the last year until a month ago because avatus was busy dropping guns and psyblades

Is the gap between 116 and 120 really that big? Or does the absolute best gear have some other bonuses beyond just stats?

i know some runes can only go into 120 gear

It's not huge, mostly because any runes that can go into 120 gear will fit into 116 gear too.
120 gear isn't much harder to get than 116 though, so any 116 gear is likely to get upgraded to 120 soon after and the costs of runing the same gear slot twice in a short period of time isn't worth it.
Better to just throw in the best stuff you have lying around and wait until you get a 120 piece before you get the runes perfect.

>this thread

Why do they need coffins when they can just eject corpses into space?

because

Who is that amazon goddess on the right?

She's just standing on a raised platform.

And it's Kirstie Alley.

Those freebots really grind my gears. Why don't they work for a living?

DON'T
GET
ME
STAHTED

Interplanetary negative power coupling protocols?

>steam release didn't add new jokes complaining about steam and f2p

So how bout dat Starfall event?

It was okay. Better than last year's bag of loot celebration.

>implying the guy who did the taxi voice lines is still working for carbine
i've made myself sad

I came in halfway through and skipped it because I assumed I missed everything then found out I could have done it all in the last week and got slightly mad

Typically those things are done by outside voice actors brought in for a couple hours to read many dozens of lines rapid fire. But the likelihood of them bringing him back is slim at this point.

Especially considering how many people hate him.

>people hate the taxi
fucking what
i know some shitters can't handle being told they're bad and thus hate the graveyard guy but the taxi?

I love the look of this aurin

He's too talkative for people

>this game expects me to believe that draken scientists exist

Don't be racist

They're a one-note meme race that only cares about hunting. The idea of them pursuing science in any way is laughable

Why is it so fucking hard to create an ncsoft account? I want to try the goddamn game

they notice that sharp rocks tied to sticks isn't cutting it anymore and that they'd do better with an AK-47. science.

because their site was made for glorious asians first and dirty gaijin second

Is this general already dead?

Yes

It's a holiday m8

I want to try this game out. If I joined a Veeky Forums guild as a complete newfag with zero experience, would you guys hate me or tolerate me so long as I wasn't retarded

I'd love to see some ingame stuff of the "uplifted" races back in their primitive times.
Maybe an adventure or something showing Draken hunting or Chua praying to the moon.
Hell just seeing some of their homeworlds pre-reaping would be pretty neat even though I'm pretty sure they'd wind up looking pretty similar to some of the zones we already have due to racial architecture not changing too much and re-using resources to save time and money.

Obviously.
Nice picture though

thanks pal

Maybe Redmoon Terror will tell us more about the old religion of the Draken. I think the Dominion has tried to get them to accept the Church but they haven't had much success

would I hate you? that depends on which faction you pick

>lore in raids
I doubt it. Do the current ones have any?

We really only have a presence ingame as circles, which are basically just chat channels, not guilds. You can usually find Veeky Forums people to group up with though.

If you pay attention there's a little bit, yeah
They also did the Arcterra story dungeon, maybe they'll do more

>tfw newer to the game and level 25 and already bored as fuck

This game has a nice feel and the combat is great but man is it a drag to level and at level 25 I still don't understand what the fuck im doing.