>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/52130
youtube.com/watch?v=pscvwXYPcG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can i get some help to trade some things on DS3 ps4 ?

Sirris and the goblin girl

Pls why does Dark Souls 3 keep crashing my GPU drivers with no survivors? It's not even an especially shitty GPU, it's better than the GPUs from the recommended specs list.

Come join the official 4th of July FC on PC at demon bridge. Pass dsg as per usual

Is Rosaria blind?

>Solaire phantom doing the legion gesture

That's literally vaati

You've got to be kidding.

Can anyone drop me a Siegbrau on PC? I fucked up early in the game and Siegward died to the demon

>They brought back the Pursuer's Greatshield but not his sword or armor
>They brought back the shitty wooden lion shield but not the Lion Greataxe
Why
Why bother to bring back things from 2 if you're going to leave behind all the good designs in favor of shit no one cares about

>Siegward died to the demon
Fucking how? He chugs and uses healing miracles. He can practically solo it.

How to bleed build? Is it still 29 luck, main and off hand hollow infused weapon?

Or an Armor of the Sun, either works

Did you update them>?

He got stuck in the rock as you jump down and wouldn't swing his sword

I was out of Estus and carting a shit ton of souls on me so I thought he would be able to solo it, but he ended up dead

please ?

Who is best girl?

Yeah, I'm on the latest AMD drivers.

Is Garl supposed to look this effeminate?

The most loyal and dutiful Fire Keeper of course.

So, the fair lady?

fujos love prettyboys and they draw 90% of the art these games will ever see.

She was my favorite in DS1 so I'll concede you that much

will I got softbannu'd if I use a pirated DaS1 save on a purchased Steam copy of DaS1?

I think that's just the Swordspear.

no, there is no anticheat in 1

you cant get banned at all in ds1
you can do whatever the fuck you want
fucking read the op you fucks

really? pvp must be full of cheating shitters

Why is the FP regen on simple so fucking bad?
I swear it's like 1FP every 3 seconds.

was the moonlight greatsword guy, had fun and gl with the rest of the fightclub

It is. At +10 it's 0.35/s.

it used to be a non issue on early versions of the game since you could use WA's with 1 FP
now it sucks shit , dont use it

crescent axe guy here, I enjoyed fighting you the most.
felt bad for using a halberd class weapon

They needed put in random shit to please the reddit "fashionsouls" crowd so they can spout how much "variety" Dark Souls 3 has. Besides, making new and original armor sets is too much hard work.

Thanks man, halberd class weapons are the hardest to fight against for me, but it was a lot of fun. would pvp again

pic unrelated

So what's next for Fromsoft after the DLC comes out?

KFV
Not-DaS
AC w/e

Thx for joining folks, too bad twas such a low turnout, I gotta get up to bbq tmrw so that'll be it for FC tonight

Anyone got a spare?

>Pursuer's Ultra Greatsword
>Can shield-poke when paired with the Greatshield, slow, but doesn't lose stability / phys reduction
>1hr1s are greataxe-like smashes
>1hr2s are horizontal sweeps, charged 1hr2 fires a durability consuming sword beam
>2hr1s are the Greatsword's
>2hr2 does the pursuer's jumping spinning impale, ignores shields
>Skill: Stance
>Stance R1 does the Pursuer's block -> forward charging sweep
>Stance R2 causes you to gain red eyes and emit black smoke for 30 seconds
>Using Stance R2 again causes you to fire a volley of homing dark orbs that inflict Curse

it was still fun. Have a nice bbq

Too interesting to be plausible
Also some of that shit sounds dumb as fuck

More like
>Pursuer's Ultra Greatsword
>1HR1s are the generic UGS 1HR1
>1HR2 is the overhead slam R2 shared between most greatswords and UGS
>2HR1 are the Greatsword's
>2HR2 is the same thrusting R2 as the Cathedral Knight and FUGS
>Skill: Stomp

Greataxes are the worst. Every move is a vertical slam

>Lion Greataxe
>1hr1s are the generic greataxe's
>1hr2s are the generic greataxe's
>2hr1's are the generic greataxe's
>2hr2s are the generic greataxe's
>Skill: Warcry
>12 weight and 500 AR at +10 Heavy, no range, same speed as other greataxes

Can someone tell me if my assumption of how shield parrying works depending on what you're using is correct?

>Greatshields
Can't parry (obviously)
>Medium Shields
Those that can parry have a small window and long recovery
>Small Shields
Large parry window and shorter recovery
>Caestus
Slightly larger parry window than small shields but the same recovery

Are there small shields that have a larger parry window than others? Is the biggest concern fashion and to some extent stability?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/52130
r8 my build

>just upgraded Dragonslayer Greataxe to +5
>almost 500 damage per swing
Why aren't you using this weapon /dsg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=pscvwXYPcG0

If Santier's Spear were to appear in 3, what movesets would it combine in order to create its own hybrid moveset? What attack animations would it steal for each of its own moves?

*over 500

>sl142
i didn't even look at the rest

It wouldn't resemble the old Santier's, at least. No twinblades.

Do pyromancies really scale Int > Fth like some people are saying? If so, how does that apply to chaos/dark infusions? I'd like to invest in other stats more heavily but it would kind of blow if Int/Fth equivalency was nothing to shake a stick at.

It'd just be a reskinned Partizan, like Yorshka's Spear.

I miss Twinblades. They were a ton of fun to use if you knew what you were doing.

but it's the meta

Why would I use a worse DEEPEE-ESS weapon than the bestoc, 2kat, or SLSS?

Why are blues so trash? I wanna help em out with their concords but they always die

My 40/40 darksword will outdamage you

Cut the HP and Dex and put into Endurance until 40. You can never have enough spam rolls.

Does anyone have a screenshot of post-nerf Anri's AR at 40 luck? I don't know if the character planner already reflects this change.

Character planner is out of date

>CosPvPing as Smough
>Get summoned to someone CosPvPing as Ornstein

STANDING HERE

i had this picture i drew while drunk on my harddrive from a few years ago. just found it while going through old picture folders. i really couldnt draw proportions back then

I feel the same way about Lances. The Greatlance feels like shit compared to 2's.

I hope you can draw proportions now.

Base stats with 40 luck is 397 AR

Why is Dad making the Costanza face?

Post Quelaag

From my experience when dicking around with a +10 Corovan Scythe(A/A int/fth with chaos/dark), at around 36Int/32Fth the chaos infusion did a few points more than the dark infusion did.

Damage was equal at 40Int/40Fth with both Chaos and Dark infusions.

Again this was some personal dicking around with no recorded info, so take it how you will.

Just finished DaS but I missed a load of areas, should I try on NG+ or just start anew?
I missed painted world ash lake and a few others I think, and most of the dlc because I tried Artorias a few times and while I thought the fight was great I thought "wow, I bet gwyn is easier" and he was but I didn't realise beating him reset the game

I guessed as much.
It doesn't seem too bad, thanks!

Just dick around with the stats in mugenmonkey on your dark/infusion weapon and stop where you think it's enough

Haven't played since a couple of months after it came out, have they fixed anything important yet? Saw dark sword has finally been nerfed that's promising.

YOU READING A GUIDE, BOY?

My computer has well above the minimum specs for DS3 (16g ram, i5 core etc) for everything except my graphics card, which is NVIDIA 650ti (minimum is supposedly 750ti). Do you think I'll be fine?

Dark Sword has 9 less AR
That's it.

There is literally nothing wrong with reading up on what you missed after beating the game.

Avatarfagging is a bannable offense.

Nope I just know about that stuff generally, I didn't really explore the world a great deal (which was a mistake in retrospect), but I realised there was probably more to the DLC and also I've seen people talk about those areas.

Not you again.

I just upgraded from a 650ti(still have an i5), and I had horrid fps at 1080p and had to down grade to 720p. Game gave me a solid 30-45 FPS with the occasional dip into 1-5 fps land, until I got to some end game areas when my FPS when to shit and the game actually hard crashed PC every 30 minutes at archdragon peak.

On my 1070 I still get FPS drops in some cases, like when the elevator from Dragonslayer armor to Princes reaches the top.

Medium shields have a somewhat slow startup time, average active frames, and a slow recovery.

Small shields have earlier startup, better active frames, but near identical recovery.

Caestus has a very fast startup, but pretty shit active frames and after the nerf has the same recovery speed as a medium shield.

I've heard from some people that the Llewellyn shield has Small Shield active parry frames with the medium shield animation, but I don't know how much I actually trust that.

I just got the Throne Watchers' armor in dark souls 2. It looks cool, but it fucks with my dodges. Anyone know what it scales in?

>looking for FC at post silly
>summoned to an FC just starting up
>host wants to go
>Must be pretty confident
>MLGS and staff in off hand
>never casts a spell just lets me steam roll him
>had maybe 1200 health
>had 2 more phantoms lined up
>every other summon is this dumb bitch dying with people in line

Stupity this advanced deserves awards

I'm playing DS2 right now and it's baffling to me how they literally removed every Greataxe attack that isn't a directly vertical smash

If you mean the physical defense, like all armor, it scales with your base physical defense stat, which is increased by leveling VIG / VIT / STR / DEX.

Santier's Spear
Spear (Unique)

Spear 1HR1s
UGS thrusting 1H rolling attack
Scythe 1H running attack
Greatsword overhead 1HR2
Halberd's 2nd 1HR2 as the followup.

2H splits the shaft of the weapon, holding a short spear in the mainhand and a hammer in the offhand as paired weapons

1st 2HR1 is the rapier's normal 1HR1
2nd 2HR1 is the estoc's slashing 1H heavy attack (doesn't combo from the 1st hit)
1st 2HR2 is the axe 1HR2
2nd 2HR2 is the scimitar's 1st 2HR2
2H running attack is the Halberd's 1H running attack
2H rolling attack is the katana's 1H rolling attack
1st L1 is the Twinaxe 1st L1
2nd L1 is the Drang Hammer 2nd L1
3rd L1 is the Drang Twinspear 1st L1
Running L1 is Gotthard's running L1
Rolling L1 is the Farron Greatsword's rolling L1

Weapon Art is the Wolf Curved Sword's Wolf Leap. If used while two-handed, you recombine them into the spear and perform the WA, ending with a pole-vault with the tip of the spear.

I went back to DS1 just to dick around and used the Dragon Tooth. It's not a greataxe but I think I got to swing like 6 or 7 times. DS3 ultras for anything is swing twice and roll or swing thrice for all stamina

You've equipped yourself with the "fuck I got invaded and I can't win a 1v1!" Covenant

You are comfortable with pvp. You could do without it and I know you're trying to help. The thing is you're summoning people who actually need help

>Start first game of DaS2
>Pick Deprived
>Every attack and block and hit taken and heal and point spent is that much more impactful
Those two-handed sword wagging fuckers are annoying, though. The basic hollows always have that crazy chaos that makes them dangerous.

Greataxes are shit. SHIIIIIT.

If you want a big smashy weapon in DS2 what I recommend is King's Ultra Greatsword (actually just a statue of Nashandra's human form with a hilt attached), Sacred Chime Hammer, Crypt Blacksword, or Fume Ultra Greatsword.

Pretty much everything else in the ultragreat categories is either shit or not smashy enough. KUGS and FUGS were basically the only things ultra that I liked consistently throughout my time in DS2. Using FUGS in DS2 really makes you sad for it in DS3.

Does frostbite have any use or viability in PvP? It might be interesting to build something around it. Does it scale with luck or any stat, and does the auxillary frostbite damage of the few frostbite increase as the weapon is upgraded? I don't think any weapon other than the rapier and the straightsword would be capable of proccing in pvp, though the SS held onhand with the rapier offhand leftstoc style might be an effective combo in terms of pressuring people into being frostbitten.

So is Ornstein's armor in Archdragon peak because he left it there (be it to go dragonform or just because he didn't need it) or is it a state of mind type thing?
The area visit is supposed to be an experience you have while meditating or something, right? So could his armor being left there being a sign of his stance on dragonkin changing?

As a related question, why does one of the Mendicants summon you after killing the wyvern? The fact that they summon Havel (or one of his soldiers) and Drakeblood Knights makes me think it's DRAGONMURDERERS ARE GO, but I'm not sure what's up with (not-)Ricard getting summoned nor all the Mendicants being hostile to you.

>Snipes Astraea