/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

naka bp

naka bp

maybe i should just stop

what was 1.0 like?

xth for Haurchefant breeding my virgin hole~

Happy America day, Canada's pants.
:3

Ultrash circling the wagons and scrambling their defense force in the typical puppet dance.

Classic Ultrash.

Anyone wanna run the Vault or anything, we can do one or two run if you need anymore? On Balmung.

Horrible at launch, okay at its final patch.
Want a detailed opinion?

G R O W N M E N
R
O
W
N

M
E
N

Happy 4th of July!

hello

i'm not thirsting after elk

Like this

I'll run the vault if you promise to join the breeding farm

Then would you like to be in one?

yeah actually. i was told of 1.0 a long time ago by someone who was pretty passionate with the game in general and actually played 1.0 and since i've started to play recently i'm kinda curious about more

It's morning

u want the elk to pull ur tail like a naughty kitty don't u

Are there any drawbacks to choosing a job?
Like, say I'm a lancer. Am I missing out on anything by switching to a dragoon as soon as possible?

dont

I mean, I'll pass on the breeding farm. But explain to me how that shit works.

winks

uh, maybe
i have no idea who you are though

Post the /stretch or hands behind head pose please.

FEMROES IN DIS BITCH!
BIG HAIR IN DIS BITCH!
But its cool if you just wanna post best dance.

Personal Housing was a mistake.

>ywn find the perfect eb
You'll never know how my hell burns.

I even brought my fireworks.
Fuck hasty touch, seriously.

Well I cant just walk up and ask. What are you looking for in a serious EB? What am I in for if I tried?

You're looking at a gay lanky white boy thirsty for attention that will get super jealous, and deep down wishes they were born a female.

Hi, could you stop posting your ugly orc? Thanks in advance.

I think Personal Housing is fine.

Personal Housing sharing houses with FCs though is a mistake. I think they should be their own separate thing entirely.

>eb
i will literally never drop shana
and eb =/= relationship

>tfw you found the perfect eb
I'm so happy /xivg/ ;_;

Whats so special about Shana?

He has a job.

Then I won't do the vault with you...Sorry...

The breeding farm takes place in my home. Above average Elezen males are welcomed and are given their own chambers to decorate and do as they please. The only caveat is they must breed with our fine selection of females to boost the Balmung elezen population. Miqo'te must be eliminated.

shana is the best

go fuck yourself

Theyre a shitposter. Im legit asking why someone enjoys their company.

elk why did you break up with sugi

For whatever reason, it was decided that they should be sharing the same real estate. That choice to permanently damage the ability for a large number of Free Companies to acquire housing on non-dead servers just so some players could own an inferior version of Free Company housing to never use was a mistake.

Nobody needed personal housing.

Thanks America's Ballcap.

where the cute lalas at

whats for lunch

you mean why did sugi break up with elk

p.s. the answer is because elk needs actual psychological help irl

I personally support what you're doing, since Miqo'te must be purged at all cost. But I am not the right candidate. I am saving myself for someone probably, I dunno. Sex isn't my thing.

cute blueberry

do you have any blue butts saved

Does anyone here like miqotes...

The only thing you lose adding a job is cross-class ability restriction. But you gain so much more than you lose. Get your job right away.

>Miqo'te must be purged at all cost.
oh...

(=・ω・=)
tfw ded server

It was a mess at launch.
>Laggy and crashes constantly because it uses a single-player engine not fit for an MMO. Not optimized well. Graphics were too good
>Lack of story, lack of content
>Massive but copy-pasted terrain in zones, not a lot of landmarks for a game with content being focused on the open world
>The UI is a menu, no icons and such. Inventory was a list for example. Very tedious
>VERY tedious to buy items. The was no marketboard, but an instance where retainers stand around and you have to manually click them one by one and hope they're selling ANYTHING you wanted
>It's a chore to add a friend yourself because you had to be close proximity to them to even add them as your friend and invite them over to your LS
>Teleports had allowances, you didn't pay for gil back then. Meaning that teleporting was limited so most of the time you had to walk your way through places
>No mounts, even though Chocobos existed back then
>Fatigue system which lessens the exp you gain for a class. It was to encourage you to try out other classes but in reality was just a bad concept
>Combat takes 9057248092378509 years, clunky UI
>Crafting was a major pain
>Repairs cost a fortune
>Gathering was a minigame
>Literally unplayable game until the final patch

There's probably more but most of these applies only for the launch version.

Tendies and fries.
Yes...

What would you like cat?

Well I'm sure there is a nice girl we can find for you. Purity must be saved on this degenerate server

Quesadillas

What ingredients would you like

xth for tired of spamming Dzemael Darkhold for exp

No, he's a Monster.
Don't do it Rocklobster.

AT. ALL. COST!

Who knows, I might reach a down point low enough that I might agree to this.

extra semen please

moonies!

>implying Johan is a monster
Silly willy. He's perfection.

>Mexican food
Get out

sorta annoyed that the nidhogg monk and ninja weapons are shit

Lonely miqo'te looking for friends

PST

sounds like they started out too old-school maybe. as someone who's played mmo's before but is new to xiv, this current ui feels a bit clunky, but nothing i can't get over. thanks for the write-up, it was educating.

>tfw found lewds of stinkc@
well then

Do you accept soft pets?

*teleports behind u*

yes

But I make some killer quesa's. I'll even get some high quality local Wisconsin cheese blends. Leftover steak makes for a great inclusion, too.

Not that kind of meal, delinquent.

Hey, I know that picture.

What if you're given pics with the bridesmaid's tights?

why did mael queues suddenly go to shit the past day or two

thank

shitters who really want pvp achievements jumping factions

it's a guess but it's entirely plausible.

I suppose. They were adamant in making it a successor of FFXI, which was their first MMO that felt old-schoolish. While that game was a success, FFXIV failed horribly.

But honestly, that game just needed time to get developed. The game was obviously rushed and released early (to compete with WoW apparently).
It's still a mystery as to why they released the game even though the demos and beta testing had bad reviews.

rarex moved to mael, mael started actually winning sometimes and now people who just want to get carried are moving there

>to compete with WoW
>released in 2010
six years too late

>hating on Mexican food
mi amigo...

They were competing with their expansion at that time. I think it was Catacylsm?

I don't get futa. Cocks are too masculine to be attached to girls imo.

>tfw youre just a back up friend

this name sucks and i regret it

cataclysm did a good job competing with itself. they should've held off and continued polishing it.

story of my life

Reported.

thank you

>tfw can't jump into my first floor

True. SE is just really retarded in their part.

They are more feminine than vaginas if you think about it.

good post

I didn't know you were gay

Some artists manage to make it work, which I think is where people get the initial idea from.

as for the rest, men love female anatomy but they also love their own dicks.

It's not nice to joke like that

Just grow through it

im not gay

Hey Elk have you ever fucked a pussy irl?