/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

HACK WHEN edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Spider-shit. But at least there's waifus this time around. Also no JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6IFGaa9.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Evans and these dubs

>tfw they will never add dating and let this be a thing

>they will never add dating

Thank god.

Everything is pointing towards a combat update coming first, according to datamining.

at the rate I'm still collecting them, I'm expecting gamma zone to require 500 pym particles to clear debris and that you'll need a clear zone to unlock Hulk

>combat update
>spend 5 dollareedoos to win

>not getting Hulk with the hack

Retard, what in this game is that cheap

This event needs more black cat

>Catwoman but shitty

naw

It's the best we have before DC gets their heads out of their asses and start competing with Marvel more in the video game area.

There's something about those tits that look off, like its a skin/rubber suit

Yeah, I could go for a Gotham Academy game, or maybe to keep it in line with this, game Batman: Act of God

Why even go that far? They have a pre-existing teenage team already. Just make a city builder/ character collector centered around the teen titans and using the same multi-verse excuse to have more well known characters be a part of it.

There's DC Comics Legends which is very M:AA-esque (AA being Avengers Alliance, not Avengers Academy) but it's been in closed beta forever now and only available on the AU/NZ iTunes store.
Other than that, DC's only mobile game is Injustice, whereas Marvel has
>Avengers Academy
>MPQ
>M:AA2
>MFF
>CoC
>MPinball

Honestly DC has the more interesting characters so in my mind they should honestly have an easier time making a crappy mobile game.

Whereas Marvel tends to have the more interesting story setups, which is usually not so great from a game design aspect as it means typically the central bit of their stories suck.

>Teen Titans game
>Seven people who can be tied to the Batman Family in various Titan teams
If we add in Barbara Gordon and Stephanie Brown then I think we have something here.

This joke took about 25 minutes to research

This event seems so hard. I don't even think I have a chance at WW2 Cap

F2Ps aren't meant to. It was a premo costume to start with, no way they were making people not spend money to get it

Hello friend! Have you heard of the hack yet?

The only reason it's "free" is the marvel mandate states that all cap anniversary stuff be available at no cost to the player.

>kike mod closes the mod request on AG and links their paid hack instead
The jews are spreading

>first battle with lizard
>your attack: 600
>his health: 400
>second battle with lizard
>your attack: 400
>his health: 600
fuck this

>available at no cost
>only possible to get it by using OTHER items that you have to purchase with real money

Based Jews do it again

Well no shit Jew can find a loophole in anything even if it means making a few sheckles off something that's supposed to be a fun celebration for an icon.

our attack was always 400, they just fucked up and showed it wrong before

Is there a way we can complain directly to Marvel about this?

Can't sleep, so I'm trying to get MAA working on my phone again. Gonna uninstall and reinstall, wish me luck that everything is still there after.

It fully loaded after I reinstalled!

Then crashed as I was reading through all the screens detailing this week's event.

About what? They're fulfilling their contractual obligation, it's available for free, you just don't have the time to get it.

I cant start the lizard fight. How do you?

Who else here hasn't even killed lizard once? God I'm fucking up this event

Just follow the event quest line
Use the hack

Where's the hack at the moment?

i'm on iOS

I've already accepted that it's impossible to unlock Cap's costume, without those generators

It's not really any good, anyways.

Went to beat Lizard for second round. Beat him, but it took away my one extra antidote, took away two extra injectors and only gave me 3 Black Cat Tokens instead of the 6 it said it would give.

K.

It's supposed to give 3. You only need 10.

>spidercar has cute little animation

Sometimes tinyco is alright. Sometimes

Can someone post or direct me to what's needed for this weeks decos? I still haven't got Cat and want to see if I'll make it.

>Radioactive Spider:2 Jewels,3529 oscoins
>Black cat´s loot:5 jewels,7058 oscoins
>spider mobile:10588 oscoins
>cat:10 jewels,14117 oscoins

What do jewels drop from?

those yellow gems from the lizard fight

Is that it? If I'm looking at the rewards right,there's not enough of them.

There's 10 tiers in total. Are you counting the three after the costume too?

you can't count

Nope, game doesn't display them so I didn't know they exist.

>Black cat needs 51 exclusives and 62 spider tokens
fuck,need to upgrade her and SM asap since there is still MJ and Doc Oc

>all those fucking coins
Shit

>"Unlock" Black Cat
>"Unlóck" Spider-ham

>trying to save up my web shooters
>octobots land on power cell generators every 5 fucking minutes
>make one shooter every 6 hours if you're lucky

I should also forget about the photo lab entirely right? I haven't used any for it because I got plenty of evidence and film rolls saved up

>tfw I haven't even started fighting Lizard
I'm behind aren't I?

You're fucked m8

>All those fucking Oscoins
They do realize that that's near impossible, right? Cat takes long enough to get as is.

I'm sure you'll still get Black Cat

I just hope guys of reddit start shitstorm about WW2 Cap.

so I guess we are stuck with the mobilism one

If anyone beat the 6th fight already, you can get the costume at Van Dyne's. You don't need to actually beat him the 7th time, even though the award shows his costume there.

Looks like the code ninjas from tinyCo made yet another off-by-one error.

I'm not sure why everyone is bitching over a costume, especially a shitty one at that.

If anything everyone needs to bitch about the web dildos.. those are the biggest roadblock now that needs improving.

Because if we don't bitch now TinyCo will treat shit like this as a new standard.

Also web shooters shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Unless you're using them on power stations that are still in progress.

Considering they'res dudes complimenting spider ham's design. Who is made useful by making it impossible for FTP players, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

On the plus side at least a few players have the brainwave of exactly how long it will take to get cap's suit a lot faster than last time.

30 fights = 90 serums@ 4 hours each +30 injectors,

The seurm pretty fucked all by itself, not even counting the oscorp samples, wanted posters, fuel, and belts needed to get the injectors.

The web dildos aren't even that critical of a limitation compared to the other aspects.

I'm 3 fights down so far, no Black Cat yet.

I feel like I'm doing okay. Once lizards done, I can focus on Cat and the items.

they do need to fix the jizz drops but you're already a lost cause if you're still struggling with them

A mod stickied a post showing the math of why the cap costume is not possible for F2P.
Then there's some threads telling people to resist the urge to spend, asking for better dildo drops, threats of quitting, P2P now converted to F2P and a tutorial of how to get refunds.

Of course there's also praise for the tiniest things because you can't be a meanie, but they are getting fed up too.

>30 fights = 90 serums@ 4 hours each
To be fair you can get 2-4 serums per 4 hours.
Although that may fuck up your mat grinding. I don't have BC or SH but Wasp uses library computer for that.

>and a tutorial of how to get refunds

>I've had enough and I'm putting through the refund requests now through Apple. I tallied it up and hopefully I can recoup some of the $245 I've wasted trying to limp through events over the last 90 days.
>I'm very disappointed. This game promised to be something really cool ("Lv35 and all this stuff totes coming soon, you guys.") but it's degenerated into a system where you must pay for every possible thing on the way to the end of an event or you can't complete it. Each event is worse than its predecessor.
>I genuinely feel events are being used as some sort of socio-economic behavioural psych test to determine how impossible/unenjoyable a game can get before people give up trying to pay to make it bearable. For me, that time was unlocking Lizard, reading the mathematically impossible post and being greeted with "buy not one, but two generators!" ad the next time I logged in.
>Thanks to those who have been and continue to try and fix this thing through TinyCo and the community managers who I have no reason to doubt are genuinely trying to help. I just feel like there are higher-ups (who probably look a lot like Spider-Ham) laughing at our frustration while watching the in-app purchases roll on.
I don't think there's an appropriate image that conveys how hard I'm laughing right now. City of fucking cucks over there

Even if you have black cat, spiderman and wasp running full time on the shit, it's still not going to work.

So if you beat Lizard an 8th time it doesn't give you anything. Just drops his health to 0

Im literal at the quest to defeat him. Why else would i ask.

Why are you confused? The screen explains everything. Collect the antidotes and injectors and then click to fight from that menu.

I got it now but for some reason it wasnt showing when i clicked earlier.

>tfw you almost have cat
Just gotta wait for Spidey, Ham, Wasp, and UJ to finish their actions and I'll have the Antidotes and belt I need.

Has datamining revealed if Venom is going to actually be in this event, and recruitable, and if I need the damn symbiote suit for it?

I'm sitting on a giant pile of shards waiting for my husbando.

I just found/find? a new hack, trying it tight now to see if you can rush timers like before

He won't be in the event during act 1, so I doubt he will be in the code for at least two weeks.

Tell us friendo.

>tfw all i want is black cat's pussy
>tfw i'll never get far enough in the lizard fights to earn that many jewels

Black Cat a ho.

And you love her for it.

>She hasn't been corrupted in this continuity

He's confirmed for the event. He's in the splash pic, and the voice actor they hired has tweeted about the role a couple of times. I think the fact that he has voice acting implies that he's recruitable as well--Red Skull and Ronan didn't have voices iirc.

I'd say it's very unlikely that he's premo, but we don't have any evidence one way or another on that. In terms of pure speculation, I'd imagine he'll be sort of like the Lizard in this act--you'll have to fight him to recruit him, but he probably won't be the "final boss"

>implying she has been in others
Care to explain for a comics newfag?

Hoomans, I'll get Cat in 3h! Happy.

>Felicia,MJ and Gwen are on the same campus
>They all want that Spider D
>They will never get to second base with Peter because dating don't exist in this reality

Otto Octavious had temporarily possessed Peter's body and became the Superior Spider Man.

He punched Felicia during one of her heists and got her arrested.

This broke her, turning her into a complete merciless mob boss.

I think Bendis has her trying to kill Miles or something now

Implying I'm letting them touch my otp.

>Spider-Gwen meets Peter
I wonder how that's going to go down. Is Pete's Gwen dead yet? Did Gwen's Pete Lizard out and die yet? I wonder how they'll interact. Funny how they'll probably interact more here than they have in the comics since Spider-Gwen's introduction.

>they'll probably interact more here
very likely. Their direction for Pete in the comics is just weird. If it wasn't for top tier character design in Spider-Gwen then I'd have lost interest a long time ago.

Hey, does that hack bring anything new?

Stupid octobots crashing my app, but no, its the same hack FeelsBadMan, no rushin materials

Damn.

>Pete's comics
Complete shit. But Spider-Man and Deadpool is pretty damn good when Kelly is on it. I'll take Kelly or Ewing as the next Spider-Man writer over Slott, who has long overstayed his welcome.
>Spider-Gwen
Her costume is fantastic, and her concept is cool, (even though /co/ claims to despise her and the "Gwen" push, Spider-Gwen is the only sort of push related to it, since Gwenpool is a Gwen in name and hair color only. Not even a Stacy, either. Spider-Gwen doesn't have 616 or 1610 personality, but she has the name and the family/setting.)

The problem with Spider-Gwen is that she has a boring writer and pretty shitty art. The direction is decent at times, but the execution is absolute shit. A huge part of Gwen's appeal is, other than being a qt in a skintight GOAT Spider-suit, she's from a different Earth where Pete ends up dead and there's plenty of other changes from the main continuity. Instead, she's been crossing over with 616 on a constant basis since Secret Wars It's not even with Peter or Miles, the two people who had close connections with their respective Gwens. She's crossing over with Spider-Woman and Silk, for fuck's sake. Right now she's wasted potential.

>6 Heroics
Come the fuck on, man

Of course I forgot my link
i.imgur.com/6IFGaa9.png

Spider-butt.

>not posting an image on an image board

>still collecting those red Spider-Man things

Why, and they're not even heroic only so why not just trash that?

>finally got Black Cat
>can't upgrade her because you need a retarded amount of Oscoins to get all the decorations

Did that last one really need to be so much? I'm running missions round the clock and I barely had enough to get the first three

>Red Spider-Belts
Needed for Sky Cycle missions and maybe another character's upgrades
>Red Spider pig noses
Needed for upgrading Spider-Ham.

Also Veeky Forums's filesize max is absolute shit. First few screenshots I tried to upload months ago didn't go through, so I'm just going through imgur.

I gave up on decorations and thus gave up Green goblin.I would prefer that they kept Groot and WS style

Oh I thought they were the red things Peter needed not for Ham.

If you can I would try to split the black belts from the red ones because those will drop on normal and easy missions too. Also unless you're running low that second bag of shit mission (middle of the bottom row) should be trashed because the board doesn't always generate a second one and you'll probably get something more reasonable in its place.