youtube.com/watch?v=WT09aZ9fpj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst OP so far congratulations

Real thread:

thanks it took 6 minutes to come up with

this is one of the worst OPs I've seen for srg
thanks /v/

why is this general so dead?

>speedrunning is now an utterly gentrified corporate event that is forcefully devoid of any personality by politically correct HR San-fran office working overlords

what went so wrong?

people

because someone has been forcing threads on /v/ every day for the past 2-3 months and as a result the v kiddos havent come and completely flooded into srg yet

God bless that man

This is the comfy thread.

Is there any hope for a Sunshine archive?

Who is the alien on the couch?

that user from the last thread was right, by donating to MSF you are literally funding the collapse of western civilization.

i just wanted to watch video games and chat with anons

Then stay here.

they honestly don't really make a difference in countries like sudan or uganda, where they might be treating up to 50 patients a day, meanwhile thousands die across these countries from either HIV, Malaria, other plague-like deseases (such as polio), constant tribal or muslim violence that often slaughters entire villages of people.

And the EU are being complete cucks by letting these types of refugees into their countries. The africans are fucking crazy and so are the fucking middle easterners. They're rapists and murderers and they're living freely in europe

>over estimate
GDQ never fails to amaze me.

There are only two genders

>literal let's play

WOOO

The sky is blue

Im so tired i didn't notice i had migrated to /v/ thread, now im back and this is so dead almost like GDQs are

OFFICIAL SPEEDRUNNING TRANNIES RANKING
1. Cronikeys
2. soe
3. Krystal
4. Narci
5. yadra121
6. CrystalBeauty
7. EeveeSpirit
8. JackieDaggers
9. Withelde
10. Protomagicalgirl
11. tegangibby
12. transFaerie

Can you speedrun SSX Trick or SS3? I loved those games as a kid but I don't know if they're runnable.

Any game can be a speedrun game.

Reminder that it's better to let people in Africa die so that their population is reduced to a size that those countries can actually sustain, and that MSF is actively stopping these countries from developing by trying to keep their populations way too high.

youtube.com/watch?v=iI2SoLRd1lU

Is this Tony Hawk run going to play SOMEBODY

>people don't have a right to life
marxist cucklet

since gdq lost their internet connection and canceled all the hosts, they lost 50% of their viewers. this shows that they are abusing the host view bot twitch feature. everyone thinks gdqs keep growing and growing with the number of viewers, but in reality they are at the same amount as 2 years ago.

disgusting.

that long haired guy looks like the most beta fag ever, like someone you'd see "repping" serg irl

add Nickynoel to the list. That french feminized accent is very soothing

>GOAT tony hawk game
>commentary is pretty good for beginners
comfy time lads

What's the view bot feature?

>GDQ popularity has shot up over the past 3 years (from ~50K viewers to >100K)
>Individual stream views have stagnate, or even declined (who gets 10K viewers anymore, or even 5?)

actually this community mostly detests the metroid prime community because it is covered wall to wall with kirbymastah and that he literally will nuthug anyone just to make himself more powerful

Which one is it?

Most people aren't watching these marathons for the speedruns so they don't bother following speedrun runners.

what do they watch them for?

The memes

To see cringe live and to spam chat.

Thanks, it's hard to find all the trannies! :)

OFFICIAL SPEEDRUNNING TRANNIES RANKING
1. Cronikeys
2. soe
3. Krystal
4. Narci
5. yadra121
6. Nickynoel
7. CrystalBeauty
8. EeveeSpirit
9. JackieDaggers
10. Withelde
11. Protomagicalgirl
12. tegangibby
13. transFaerie

memes

It's easier to watch bi-annual streams than some everyday streams with irregular schedules.

people idle in multiple chats so when those channels host gdq channel those people are counted multiple times.

what's with this witwix meme?

autism

And watching a mumbling/silent autist just run the same game all day long is boring as shit, even compared to other twitch "entertainment".

But other streamers have grown enormously over the last 3 years. Also why can't speedrunners figure out consistent schedules?

What meme? Witwix is an extremely popular and lovable guy

it's witwix's way to get publicity without having to actually attend the shitty event. later this week you will see the same strategy used for "streambig" promotion.

did he get banned or something? is boshy not an acceptable speedrun game anymore?

What happened to Cosmo? I looked him up and apparently he went full tranny and withdrew from speedrunning in general - why? Has someone beaten his record and he went full autist?

t. someone who cares about speedrunning only two times per year

he (like trihex) dont speedrun anymore and just play mario maker for easy money

>Be a sellout openly
>Autists still hand you money every day

>behemoth in the SM race

Is this the first time he's showing his face?

oh damn i actually liked trihex. rip
i wish they'd stop talking about this witwix cancer on stream

have you not paid attention to speedrunning for that long? trihex hasnt speedrun in a long, long, long time

All his records were taken and he lost the motivation to win them back. He started drinking Soylent, a horrific mixture of artificial chemicals, and look what happened.

if you believe africans have a "right to life" you are the entitled marxist cucklet. africans have to learn to feed themselves, it's not americans/europeans job to feed the lazy fucks

the term 'african time" exists for a reason

He said Smash screwed his wrists up. It's probably just an excuse.

i thought i saw him do a yoshi run during agdq? i don't actually follow him because i don't care for the game that he runs/ran

>No ALTTP

Has the reign of the old bois really ended?

>quick shoutout to my girlfriend at home

E-fame is quick to get but is as much quick to fade out.
You can't beg for money to play games over the internet for eternity.

love the current crew of americans all talking over each other like their favorite talk shows

Yeah since SMM came out he has been streaming that game by itself.
Even got himself a girlfriend by playing SMM
He gave up on his Speedrun Breakdown thing

TriHex was always a fickle speedrunner. How many months did he say he was going to break off the rust and never really stayed committed?

He just goes for the easy cash cows nows.

But he could have. His Wind Waker streamers were always very profitable. It was a lack of motivation and will that lead him to abandon that game, and then abandon his return to OoT, and just do shitty Smash streams.

>everyone having fun on the couch
glad to be an american

you mean ... i could get a girlfriend by playing smm?

>interrupts the run to talk about witwix meme shit
hope agdq burns

witwix btfo

Thanks man!

>1008 x 2
>Still watching witwix
>Still giving witwix attention even though he hasn't run a game in years

>act raiser
>demon's crest
>X3
I hope they don't fuck those up. They're interesting speedgames to watch.

why the shit is diablo 2 getting run again

If you can get famous enough for it.

look out for catfish

i'll start donating to have my handle as the file name for games. thanks, user

wow you can look deep into her eyes and see the back of her skull

seriously she just look like she sobered up from smack after a forced ice bath

Are you black enough for white guilt money?

Big Jon submits runs to NASA, ESA, and SGDQ. He gets in 2/3 and attends 0/3, bumping runners who might have otherwise got in.

And he wants his t-shirt that says he attended an event that he did not attend.

Why isn't he banned from all speedrunning events?

i'm white enough for white privilege.

Because he's black, you cunt

That would be pretty racist.

Is there a way to watch the marathon without hearing donations being read or the commentators?

>run ends
>immediately thank the donors for meme name category
>doesnt even thank the runner
heh epik xd
>donator says how people dont get enough funding for helping people
>donates to a charity that refused EU money because they said europe wasnt accepting enough refugees
epik again lmfao!!!!

mute it? or maybe watch it in a different language?

Why would he thank the runner? The runner should thank them (or rather, Mike) for allowing them to be there in the first place.

Hey headcrab can you tell slayer to stream some far cry 3 glitches and walkthroughs?

it's fucking 3AM
? if there was no runners there would literally be no event what are u getting at

anyways, time for our guy to speedrun

This is the "I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet" guy? Where's Chibi though?

Is this guy the one who gets pissy like a child about other people memeing, but is a 9gag tier memer himself?

I don't know if anyone else gives a shit but I found a youtube upload of the sunshine run.
youtube.com/watch?v=WT09aZ9fpj4

yes

chibi is too busy drinking bleach (srs)

majora's mask had some fucking brilliant music