/owg/ - Overwatch General

Dead game edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/imnrmt.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqP9ZmhA2U
youtube.com/watch?v=SnY7vhpcWrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a.pomf.cat/imnrmt.mp3
why does lucio make the noise

Just finished my placement matches, ended up in rank 22, how'd I do /owg/?

D. Va

What the fuck is with all the leavers in quick play? My team didn't have 6 players for an entire round of King's Row.

cause hes skeeter from doug

between Reinhardt and Roadhog, who gets more healsluts?

Fucking best girl

Well. That happened.

How to tell Reinhardt his services are no longer required

>sound based hero
>'why does he make noise'

How? Were you the only good player among 11 other shitters or something?

REMINDER THAT THE NIGGER IS A MANLET

A FUCKING MANLET

terrible, KYS.

>>Widowmaker in striped shirt and beret
keep her blue, give her a cigarette, and a tiny curly mustache and i'm sold

>tfw want to get a skin for your waifu but they're all shit

>getting in mech right in front of a hanzo
deserved it

although she does need buffs

Nope. KOTH. Five rounds.

>not even level 10 yet
>everyone I'm playing with is level 50-60-70
what is this shit

>not rapeape.webm

Either way, you slapped the fucking face off a genji, cant be mad about that.

So you were the only good player among 11 shitters. Did you at least win?

>Dead game edition

Is it really dead already? I was just about to buy it.

I love when this happens. I also love you are supposed to annoy snipers but Hanzo two logs you.

>keep her blue
nah fug off idiot

>Playing hanamura
>6th member leaves before game starts
>Never get a 6th person
>Just play 5v6 and get our asses handed to us
great game blizzard

24th for best ship

it has a few million active players but competitive balance is totally fucked so it's not worth playing

I've gotten 4 legendaries in the past 3 boxes.
Based Blizzard.

These fucking guys.

>Playing today
>Join game
>Before I can even select a character, red light flashes with the word defeat splayed across my screen
>This has happened on multiple occasions

I get that you can, in theory, turn things around even at their worst, but this matchmaking can be complete shit at times.

Level doesn't correlate to skill, only time spent playing. You could lose every match, do nothing of value for your team ever, and not learn a damn thing about a single hero, and if you play long enough, you still gain levels.

I want to bring disorder to Symmetra's ass.

What hero were you?

I like it.

>most popular video game in recent history
>made by a studio where 100% of their games are played by millions of people well past release date
>assuming it's "dead"

do you really have to fucking ask

Of course not you turbonigger

Genji or McCree

Since McCree got nerfed into the ground it doesn't really matter.
I'd like to be good with Genji, but I don't want to put my team through having to suffer for multiple hours of me practicing before I actually kill anything reliably.

Really don't know what Blizzard did there. Support will already be the least popular choice in an FPS and then you get fucked over on top of it, too.

>he's still playing quick play
>he's still taking it seriously
Also obligatory "you probably tell people not to take quick play seriously when youre sucking as hanzo!" response incoming

I'm in the top 200 players worldwide, it wasn't that I was the only good one. My only talent is murdering shit as Reaper which is why the elim count.

But yeah, we won.

>Cant' play with my friends because I cannot possibly carry hard enough and if I lose, I will lose 500 billion rank compared to them

Goddamnit

Feels so fucking pointless in QM. There's no ranking you can lose so why drop half a minute before the exp is awarded?

Reaper.

you probably tell people not to take quick play seriously when youre sucking as hanzo!

I'd be good if I could aim

Probably rein. Hog can heal himself and if he dies the entire team doesn't instantaneously lose all momentum on a payload. I like hog more than rein, but with a non-idiot team (ie actually uses and shoots THROUGH the damn shield) he's much more valuable on objectives.

KoTH probably hog though, barring some maps and enemy comps.

Hawt

Got placed at 57 made it up to 59 then in the space of 1 sessions dropped to 53, all losses were complete stomps. Do I need to git gud or did I just have a horrendous streak of bad luck.

Also the fuck is up with all the amerifags with star ranks but competitive scores in the 40s raging at the team for "not putting in work" hooly dooly m8s I didn't sign up for this shit

Stop giving best girl disgusting fetishes

She's not into old men

>mfw our zarya spends all game arguing with me over if two lucios can heal at the same time for more healing

>100% of their games are played by millions of people well past release date

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqP9ZmhA2U

What's more important, your rank or having fun with your friends?

I know that feeling though. Used to play with RL friends in D3 and they were so shit that I was basically the only one doing anything.

WELL CAN THEY?!

>tfw you forget to keep mercy in your fov

Reminder that quick play is officially for practicing and fucking around. If you lose your temper with your team on there you are and forever will be a dirty fucking sperg.

It's not dead, no matter how much you want to believe it is

How do I get people to praise me as Mercy without getting mistaken for a healslut?

Whenever I have a game with Rein and Hog I end up healing the fatty most of the time. Because contrary to Rein he actually takes damage

She's way past the point of being Christmas Cake so it's perfect, and the cutest pair is Mercy with someone even older. You know who.

Does changing your FoV setting effect McCrees ult targeting?

You're automatically a healslut for playing Mercy

Play Luc and be an actual useful member of the team who heal better than Mercy

javascript:quote('147410172')

use the pistol
use damage boost when nobody needs healing
USE THE FUCKING PISTOL

HotS still has like two million players IIRC

I also doubt she's too much into S76, considering that she had a strong role in bringing Overwatch down and thinks it is a mistake to reactivate it.

Don't think so

t bag a dead teammate every now and then.

This pic is pretty shit. Her head is way too big and

99% sure it doesn't
Fairly sure they just have to be in a 180 degree radius in front of you

You sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=SnY7vhpcWrU
Skip to 6:11, those are the lines.

>pick tank
>talk mad shit
>other team has to focus the tank to get back at you
>their faces when

>in solo queue
>we actually have a well-composed team on koth
>halfway through the match it becomes clear that people were just going for the ideal koth team comp without even knowing how to use the hero they chose
>we win after our reaper switches to mei and our winston switches to genji

Comp actually had a cleansing effect in that regard for me.

I used to get upset about losing in QM too much.
Now I don't give a shit because it pales in comparison to the anger of losing 5 comp matches in a row and then watching the enemy team drop out when you finally win the 6th

There's a huge amount of luck near rank 50. The skill levels are all over the fucking place.

>post yfw another person picks Hanzo too

Shut the FUCK up Morai

which hero has the best H content

>Get 2nd legendary ever
>B.VA
>oh...
>next box I open has a purple
>D.VA intro
>next purple
>D.VA pose
>meanwhile 0 junkrat stuff
>0 reaper stuff
>0 Hog stuff
Making it really hard to save these bliz shekels

FUCK you

>Finish placement matches
>Rank 9

No one knows my suffering.

How old is Mercy's body? She's 37 but Mei says she didn't age a day and Mercy sounds like she's in her 20s

>Timmy is bad at video games
>Timmy finds out about LoL
>League is a game where you click on people and press buttons, No precision or skill needed you just need to keep up with the item meta
>Timmy plays a lot of League, so he starts to get bored
>Timmy sees that new game Overwatch come out
>Timmy likes how he can press buttons to use abilities like in League
>Because Timmy is good at League, he forgets he is shit at video games and plays Overwatch
>Timmy decides to main Genji because he likes robot ninjas
>Timmy is a dumb cunt who can't respond to visual and audio cues and dies a lot, he also goes for sick plays rather than play the objective
>Uh Oh, looks like Timmy didn't do so well with those 3 eliminations, better rethink which character to main
>Timmy picks Widowmaker, because she is the sit back and click on people class, this reminds Timmy of his league days
>Timmy becomes one of the best Widowmaker players because he is a bodyshotting asshole
>Because of Timmys extremely high faggotry levels, people say mean words on the Internet, Timmy then mutes him and after the match is over goes and complains about how Blizzard should ban the people he muted for being toxic
>Timmy also bought loot crates, this is important to the plot
>One day Timmy complains about long queue times, Blizzard looks into it and finds that everyone avoids him. Instead of telling Timmy to stop being a cunt they instead remove the prefer and avoid system

Now because of faggots like Timmy, and because Blizzard cannot properly do matchmaking, we are now forced to play with the likes of him to the point where you get so upset and vent on Veeky Forums

Yes, I was mad enough to type this out

You have to wonder where Torbjorn's fingers have been right before that picture.

>mfw there's only one person left to pick a hero and we need a tank
>and he doesn't pick until the timer is up
>and it's Hanzo 9 out of 10 times

>mfw you know that Hanzo wouldn't be picked by millions of weebs if he was a black african big game bow hunter

She is 37, but the nanomachines keep her young

OLD ENOUGH FOR MY DICK

Friendly reminder that Widowmaker's SMG has higher DPS than D.Va's maximum DPS.

16 is the worst anyone has actually achieved

>considering that she had a strong role in bringing Overwatch down

She just dealt with the aftermath of other people's problems, she didn't orchestrate anything. Although she only joined to help spread her innovations she seemed to be friends with the main crew. And on that note most characters seem to think it' a mistake to reactivate it. Who besides Winston and Tracer really want it?

I WAS IN THIS MATCH

XYPHR YOU MOTHER FUCKER

give me a you

The prefer option is fucked, too? I thought they said they kept that one alive

Everyday my burning hatred for zarya and roadhog increases a little more.

Calm down, also you are wrong

>no one practices in quick play
>people complaining about shitters in ranked

The person you described would never be a good Widowmaker, especially post-nerf