One Piece Games General - /opgg/

BUILT edition

>General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[06/21-07/04] Rush to the Top Event
>[06/28-07/04] SKILLUP EVENT
>[06/28-07/04] 2x Droprate for evolver islands
>[07/07-07/08] Raid Boss: Enel
>Monday raids coming from 18th
>Doffy batch 3 sugofest from 9th, part 1

>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-g-pst.html

EVENTS (JAPAN)

>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>[06/28-07/04] Meat Up Snails
>Gold raid soon
>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-j-jst.html

Remember to vote in the Burning Blood dlc poll. Every vote counts if you want to keep Rebecca out of the game

onepiece-game.com/us/grand-fighter-vote/

Also Jabra/Blueno fortnight coming next for JPN with Legend Jimbei books, get those sockets ready

When will i be able to use my RR Jabura?

I use him constantly in my Gan Fall farming team

I was fortunate enough to pull Law and Apoo and been using a dex team

>Rog Ruffy boosted during sugo

must...keep...gems...for 3D2Y

Pretty nice, but there's really no hurry to socket those characters at all. I hope those units are good at least.

I am VERY hyped to socket my Jabra, 4 complete sockets is extremely useful in all the teams he fits in

Bets on the next legend after Cabbage?

Mansherry

Buggy or Fujitora

Hody from Fishman Island

Anons...oh dear sweet Anons...
I come from a place I cannot explain how I escaped. You won't believe me...but all I can say is...
D-Dont pull until 3d2y.
So many bad pulls from where I come from... so many years gems lost. Namco wanted to raise their spot on the top grossing charts... little did they know that bad sugo would discourage players to stay. People left. The game bled players. By the time they tried another all gold sugo, it was over for global.
Save your gems. Please don't stop playing. Please.
It gets better. Just save for the Golden light at the end of the tunnel.
May the golden week NOT be with you.
Goodbye forever.

>haven't pulled since the CP9 Sugo
>don't plan to pull until 3D2Y
>have plenty of gems in between all this time for max box space immediately, not to mention raids, and specific important fortnights
Feels good. Feels much more satisfying only pulling every few good ones.

>have OG LL, the most broken unit in the game
>have no spec-ups on all the important units needed to farm raid Enel
>life is suffering

He's pretty retard easy using a double Doffy team. You can't even do that? Your Doffy can be special level 1 as long as your friend is a decently special-levelled one.

Guessing subs are doublefinger, law but who else? Don't have Apoo to guarantee full orbs but I guess closing and reopening the game like an autist after Law's special guarantees the same result anyway

Memehawk

so who will be the first 7* character?

Goru Di Roja

Gear 4.

Do you have Koza? You could probably play around with teams a bit if you don't have him, but I used double Doffy, Law, GPU, Koza, and Mihawk. Before I even got the time, I wasn't even sure if I'd be able to secure a single copy. Ended up getting one easily, and even farming him. Was nice.

team*, not time

Also I didn't have Doublefinger at the time, so she would be cool too probably. I believe in you user.

Got Koza in the last sugo so I'm set there, cheers. Memehawk is almost maxed and on 22 cooldown so I should be set considering the goal's to burst him after 50% right?

I have all of these units, but they're low level. Is Enel coming before the double super success event? I have a couple pigs and turtles saved up.

He's coming on Friday.

So, at what level should Dofla's special be?
Mine is at 19 and I already have a maxed Mihawk, GPU, Law and a Maxed Marco if it's needed.

If I use an Android emulator to make rerolling less of a nightmare, will I be able to use that save on my iPhone?

Yes, but without gems (they're wiped crossing from Android to iOS). Make sure to gen a username and password first (and tie to facebook)

Fujitora is already in

depends on what you are using for

if you want to farm Enel then you can just do it with a friends's Doffy while still having yours at lvl 1

>tfw still no Akainu

He's coming as a 80stam Raid with the Marineford Story Island

Yes, I mean for Enel.
But I mean, can I use a double mihawk instead of a double doflamingo if my Doflamingo is only at 19 turns?

COLOSSEUM FOR GLOBAL
WHEN
H
E
N

I hope I can even save 100 gems for when multipulls come out

global being rushed batches with no colosseum in sight

>global still far behind on raids

So how long till Global gets Shadow Luffy. Will we see Buster Call before that?

Woah, i almost did Beard forest with double Enel, if i find a way to stall more on vista in stage 19 I'm set.

But it's okay because you're catching up on Sugofests!

Subs/SpLvLs?

just gem lmao

:^))))))))))))))))

after months of trying, i finally beat crocodile

(You)

and now farm two of them

for what purpose?

top tier beatsticks

Strikerdile and Slasherdile

i have better characters

I beat him on my first try with LL, but now I'm stuck on Enel

no you don't

post your better INT slasher and better INT striker

my best ints are prob hawkins the magician, x drake, warlord gecko moria, cp9's stronges blueno, whitey bae, trebol and i have a couple of namis

but strikers are dogshit

out of those, only whitey bay is a slasher and she is absolute garbage compared to slasherdile
hawkins is a good int striker, I'll give you that

get slasherdile, strikerdile is more of a luxury than anything

you're dogshit, strikers are great

How much EXP does the gan for 30 stamina stage reward?
i need the exact value

Is there a reason to keep Pierre or can I feed him to Doffy?

you're shitting me

If you get the secret stage you get more exp :^)

>not keeping every unique unit
I swear to god I'll find you and rip your throat out with my bare hands

there's more unique units in the game than you can fit in your maxed box my OCD friend

only if you keep both the unevolved and evolved forms, and also if you have ALL RR units
both are unlikely

why bother keeping an ugly bird then?

why not

because he's worthless as a unit and his slot could be occupied by a turtle instead?

I'm sorry you have box problems, I have every unit from every fortnight released so far, a bunch of turtles and a lot of RR units and still only 500/800

you're probably a loser without 10 of every evolver

I have some rainbow evolvers and lobsters too, I don't feel like saving the others

I'm expecting early August, the files have been in the game directory for months

for a sec seeing that pic i thought it was a screen from a new bible black episode

I think you need close-to max Doffy for double Mihawk team, so that wouldn't work

so skill books have a 20% chance to work, does feeding a copy have a 20% chance too?

Yes

Yeah. Copies are skillbooks with a socket.

are apprentice Shanks and Buggy good units worth leveling?

buggy is pretty damn good, but ultimately is a worse raid doffy
shanks is a worse replacement for impact usopp if you don't have him

Is there a way to rip assets from this game? like music and voices?

Who should I level up to evolve first? RR moria or whitey?

wb

If you do not already have Towel Nami, Whitey Bae.

Any Pirate Warriros here? It say i need to beat Straw Hats vs CP9 to get the Sogeking Coin but i can't select Usopp.
What do?

ohhh, nevermind i think i can do that in free log and not legend log.

Why has nobody done this yet?

I've done both of them alright

shut up nerd you sound pathetic

why is usopp so shit

Of course when I'm farming story isles, for a abysmally small chance at a rainbow robber penguin to evolve my newly acquired Hammer Usopp before 2x skill up ends, I get both Dorry and Ohm in like less than 20 runs each, and only see the rainbow robber once and it doesn't even drop.

Makes me feel like I ate shit on my 150+ runs for Broggy only to get him from FP recruit in the end anyway.

Guess I'm holding onto these 30+ Impact Usopp books till next skill up, in like 2+ months no doubt.

the lock on mechanic is pretty terrible
maybe they change it in 4 and ranged attacks actually hit the target when you're locked on

you had a whole day to farm at least 10 rainbow robbers during 2x drop last wednesday

jealous?

I never get lucky with story drops and didn't expect to get Hammer Usopp so quickly, plus I didn't realise just how shit the current fort nights would be for me (and are looking to be for at least the next 2 weeks) so I didnt think I'd be farming story characters at all. And I thought I was well stocked up on rainbow evolves, but of course robbers are the ones I'm missing.

Yes.

Day four of rerolling. Maybe I'll get lucky and actually be able to talk about the game today.

Whats the point of rerolling outside of a sugofest what the hell man

Sugo in 5 days. That means a chance to get the best characters in the game.

>get a Marco after hours of rerolling
>fuck yes finally
>three slots, assume that's good
>check guide, realize they're talking about a different version of Marco
Back to rerolling.

You could just futz about with some random rolled account, Log Luffy, the best character in this game, will be returning in the coming sugofest in 4 or 5 days.

fuck you bamco i'm not pulling at all. This batch feels pretty shit so that keeps me even further away from the tavern. Enel farming it is then.