/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #303

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #303

Gold Dragon Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96
JP SS True/False Event Translations: pastebin.com/NmHAVT10

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

July 8th - 9th: Elaine, MX54 Butcher, Irru, Chitose, Jeunese, Jin, Duran

Current events:
Fellowship of the Dice 6/24-7/08
All rival matches 7/3-7/17

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread :

1st for Uriel a best

Add me if you want your dick sucked

Are the CoD floors the same every reset?

You cant say that without posting ign

Add me, IGN:Jakenkun

IGN: Clop

yeah

>twinks

>tfw ychan will never give you a pp touch.

just end me.

ssg being gay already

thanks jkun

Who is the best magical girl?

Erica

Erica or Roina

>active nera active sharr
>600 dmg to my isillia
this guy got meme'd on by the luka recall i think

Wrong
Correct!

Is there a tier list for utility strikers?

Best goddess number 1

Only shitters use utility strikers

t. person who bought william

Reminder that the event scout ends in 3 days. How far are you into the event scout?

Just got out of a break, I'm at only 800.

four important things and 470 more pts so far

happy with it, i played as normal and snapped up all the things i wanted

Got the skin and the belze, I'll probably stop after I get the littre

N O A L O V E

>10
Sorry guys. Can't thread watch. Sleepy.

Is the Noautist an aussie?

why so dead
should we just wait til tomorrow

Trying to farm the last 500 I need for the Guinevere skin.

>tomorrow
Patch notes is on Wednesday not Tuesday

should i just kill myself

>why so dead

Long weekend, and AX weekend. Even people on Veeky Forums are busy with IRL stuff.

Even on /a/ people were commentignthat it was slow, especially considering a new season just started.

Only /pol/ is busy because Trump re-tweeted /pol/ propaganda and /pol/ was featured on CNN and all other world media this weekend.

Hey /ssg/.

I just got Silk, where would be the best spot for her? CM?

The trash

Usually you see her in the back line, but CM would probably work because she's such a zombie

so usually backline, okay thanks.

I've only been playing for a little over a week, but from what I've seen in the general so far, she's pretty much considered cancer. What is it about her that does it? Is it her Ace skill?

I'm running a WW/Ardor team anyways and only plan to use her because she's another WW I cam put in. I'm still new so my team is still all rainbow-y and full of 4 stars.

You guys better watch what you say about Silk otherwise CG will come and rape you

EE knocks the whole teams crit Res up by %50, also she never dies, also she's sonic the dark elf, also she buffs the line for reflex and even more crit Res

She's pretty stronk

50%*
Sorry, I'm Jkun

I cringed

ALL I WANT IS CUTE WAIFUS AND THEN THE ONLY STRIKER I DRAW IS VITOS THRICE IN 70 REROLLS

>What is it about her that does it? Is it her Ace skill?

Her ace is nothing special as every element has a similar ace skill (milky way, jeunese, Nerua, etc) that gives reflex + hp.

Delete your account and off yourself user.
Cleanse yourself of this gay world

>CG will come and rape you

Keep your faggoty discord memes inside your circlejerk, nigger.

>tfw have to use kevin if im gonna use angela
Urrrghh I guess I could just not do it but it would give up so much, my inner esportsfag cries at the mere prospect.

Just wait for his genderbent skin. That's what I'm doing with Magnus.

LISTEN HERE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING AUTISTS WEEBS AND LOSERS

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT SILK
IF YOU DONT LIKE HER QUIT THUS SHIT GAME YOUNFUCKINNG FAGGOT CUNT SHITTER SEANIGGER THUNDEKEKFAF

The biggest problem is that it allows you to build a team with a WW backline and still have Metatron mid and both of those things benefit greatly from the reflex and hp ace.
The only other ones that could turn this around is Milky where you can have a Vonchi frontline, Light mid with Victoria and the light legends and a backline with Lucian, Angela or Isillia that are great goalies.
And Nerua that allows for a great mono-Thunder team with her ace, her passive and the chains that making such team provides.
Btw I use Silk.

>loli genderbent Magnus
I need the smug glasses qt.

Basically, what I forgot to say is: Silla is the problem and Silk,Nerua and other similarly great aces are the solution.

Milky ace with a light/ardor team was a serious threat last season.

Ardor backline with angela, DQ, Kevin, and virgil

Midline was duke/beth/victoria with obscene reflexes and all of them had high DR.

Front was Vonchi/Milky/someone.

Their reflexes on the midline and frontline were difficult to deal with. Their only vulnerability was the fact that angela was running without silla's force field so she was not as immortal as she usually was.

That back line is really weak, Angela would probably have below 2k HP in away matches with that line
You shouldn't have trouble with that

Time for one last day at anime expo
Does anyone need anything from ax?

Grab me some chips on the way back senpai, thanks.

I need Dmyo

promo codes please

I need someone important from BB to take hostage.

It somehow works and elaine hits 3k reflex when attacked and she's just 3 superb

Elaine was always a potent CM. She just has a bad matchup against metatron and would otherwise be used more, assuming she wasn't needed up front.

>tfw Milky will most likely be as strong as Silk
>she'll most likely gain an AP totem
>tfw everyone will start bandwagonning her again

>another rare 6* light crit from marineco in just over a week
Best cat, or bestest cat?

Just pls evolve now thanks

The biggest problem is that it allows you to build a team with a WW backline and still have Metatron mid and both of those things benefit greatly from the reflex and hp ace.
The only other ones that could turn this around is Milky where you can have a Vonchi frontline, Light mid with Victoria and the light legends and a backline with Lucian, Angela or Isillia that are great goalies.
And Nerua that allows for a great mono-Thunder team with her ace, her passive and the chains that making such team provides.
Btw I use Silk.

>Tfw cuckGol is preping the bull for silk right now
>tfw you will never be cuckgols bull

wat

I want to be the bull for CuckGol
Doesn't every one?

I really want Alkyde EE by snowbol

could actually be a really sweet frontline unit

And those sweet squishy giant titties, I love them.

Oh shit, fucked up. I thought there was one more week of galaxy.

Was going to ask you to change a your ace for a minute but it's too late now. Also found out you can send messages in game so I'll do that next time.

So when are you guys allowed to break silence and start giving out codes for your good buddies at /ssg/?

>buddies

Only after S3.

They were all given to the Discord people first, sorry.
They get top priority.

This is the only skin I've liked enough to buy so far.
Good I don't need anything from the next shitty rotation.

>implying
All of Niceboat got codes those, one of the no names was sending messages to us.

I am just about to dump all my stones on a metatron. I need to grind a lot more chains if I am to afford Nera skin.

Good I don't have to worry anymore for saving my DStones since I already bought my Khirel. 30 stones is nothing, just need to wait for this weeks colo crystals and the skin is mine.

Also, like, how much time does it take for a poorfag to reach 900 dstones?
Can climb up to Champs, clear 35 CoT matches, and usually get to 80 crystal club on Colo.

What are the chances of season 3 getting an achievement reset?

well the last one was late July so we might just get one
really hope we get a 2x swirly before it though so I can finish up my gold achievement

It takes me half a year. I am a $5.99/month shitter but I can hit galaxy, 35 floors of COT, and reach colo 44. That sort of adds up after a while.

The only "big" thing I bought was the expert pack which is a one-time deal.

do we not get anything for getting to rank 50?

When I first started coming here, someone mentioned a free unique stone, but I just hit 50 and don't have any notifications.

F2P here, I've been playing for a exact year and I already got brought a legend and currently have 701 Dstones. Diamon-Champs, 80 club, and 30 CoT clears.

How do I get season points? Is it only from the PvP parts of the game?

Free unique stone comes from completing challenge mode in story, and another from reaching rank 100 I believe.

ah ok. so the guy that told me was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't even finished normal story mode yet. Guess I should try to do that.

unique is 100

>How do I get season points?

Season scout points (currently WW event) come from doing the "wolves time" fight in PvE. On the weekend it will be a boss fight worth more points.

These are similar to the event points you get for doing all the other space time continuum matches in PvE.

PvP galaxy league points just afftect your ranking and promotion awards, but there is currently no season on. The spring PvP season ended last week.

For most people the unique stone from challenge mode is their first unique stone. it is a pretty easy climb and gets you some decent gold along the way (especially if you do it during 2X gold promo days).

Challenge mode is also worth it because the upper matches had 15k or 30k gold prizes per match.

oh alright. Thanks. I was wondering why I've been stuck at 7 points for like two days.

I have a WW-heavy team so I thought it'd be worth doing this time around.

Hooray I drew a new player for my team! ;;

At least farm enough for the 5* emperor swirly. You will go through a ton of those evolving stuff. Should be 300 points.

>dark
I dont wanna do this

btw I'm retarded
>tfw I just wanted Batt

Looks decent. I need a FTS.

Jkun....

what?

How do we fix Jin? He needs healing too.

What's the best event dosh per ST?

minion matches

why do Beth ace users never accept friend requests?

Building a Milky Way ace team in anticipation for her EE

Silla(TW) - Milky Way(EC) - William(TB)
Victoria(EBM) - Sammy(TW) - Beth(PoL)
Kevin(EBM) - Shu(WoM) - Kiki(TW) - Jin(EC)
Lucian(PoME)

Does that sound right? I figure TW in every line is a must once the JP changes hit. The stone choices I'm unsure of are EC on Milky and EBM on Victoria. Would SC and TB be better choices?

>William
off yourself

Atleast I'm not using Virgil :^)