/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #14 - Happy Little Hero Edition

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin
pastebin.com/E8FjmmKD (embed)

BotW Known Item Stats:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r6bbN74Bvbsm7nQ9TYDPhtM-DBXMADweKqKYTuaFG_I/edit?usp=sharing

>More Zelda 1? Check Zelda Classic's romhacks:
zeldaclassic.com/

>News/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4
youtube.com/watch?v=j4raoXTHoFc?t=467
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WANT TO FUCK FI

I want to fuck Malon

>(embed)
So close

I WANT TO FUCK SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS!

Fuck. Redoing that YouTube link always makes me forget about the the other (embed)s.

I want to fuck something that doesn't exist. Fucking plastic dolls gets boring after a few times.

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

I don't see a penis.

SHEik

SHEik is a SHE

This is how the battle should have went.

Probably should've dropped the "The" from "The Elder Scrolls", but "Cookig Xenomama" is great.

You ever been so mad you hit a motherfucker hitting you with another motherfucker with another motherfucker?

9gag tier meme

ur mums a 9gag tier meme baka desu fampai

Reminder that Koroks mean nothing and BotW is set in the Downfall timeline.

Is this supposed to look like anything, or does it have not shape? When it rears its head I get the impression of a snake and then it looks like a warthog and then it looks like a man with a horned helmet.
Is this supposed to be Ganon or is Ganon going to be introduced half way through or something?

Request is still active.

But a fish princess would never deliver mail, user.

It's just an entity made out of darkness, but it's still Ganon. It's just the embodiment of his hate, or darkness, or power going berserk or something, we don't know.

It's definitely in the shape of a boar- there's a good trace of it somewhere but I never saved it.

I remember when everyone thought it was Phantom Ganon before this cutscene was found.

Yeah, I fucked up there.
But then when you realize Ritos evolved from *Ruto*, it isn't that much of a flub.

Are you saying that the innocent princess had sex?

She was gangbanged by everyone, son.

>Ruto
>innocent

Well I meant the general "Ruto,"
But she probably had sex.

Someone has a slutty waifu here

Remember, user, your mom had sex.

I know from experience

It is all of those things, user

Reminder that ALttP's Link did not have the Triforce of Courage with him

Just the Master Sword and his massive balls.

wew

>goron tunic

git gud

I named my first Charizard in Red after the boss of thos temple I liked it so much.

>not using the items the game provides you
You git gud

B-BUT MUH HERO'S SPIRIT

I didn't had the Goron tunic when i beat the Fire Temple the second time

>losing that many hearts
>141 rupees

>ocarina not on Down C

Where's your biggoron sword

>using the BigScrub sword

Hero's Spirit != Triforce of Courage

This. What's wrong with you, user?

Hero's Spirit = Bullshit

Hero's Spirit = The mystic power that was left in the world after Link simply dissapeared from the timeline

Gee, not him, but I always had the ocarina equipped in right-C, and the hookshot feels the most natural on down-C.

Hero's spirit = shitty excuse that people use when they can't accept WW Link was a nobody that worked hard to become a hero with only his own will and strenght

>not having the forest medallion equipped

So I forgot it existed, but is that new 3DS or whatever game where Link can play dressup any good?

I put the Ocarina in the Down-C, but it is mostly because of the Wii VC version of it. Down-C is set to Z.

Hero's spirit = second most vague main character concept after Demise's curse.

Zelda's descendants are really the only consistent connection between major characters, and if the Hylian royal family is anything like real life ones, even that probably gets stretched quite a bit.

It's triforce heroes.
Shit with online strangers.
Ok alone.
Great with friends.

Same, but because of the Gamecube port.

What if the Zora actually evolved from Cheep Cheeps, which is why they eventually evolve into bird people? (Those wings.)

Well, after all, Octolings in Splatoon are evolved from Octoroks.

That is some level of tryhard.

What they evolve into in Link to the Past is kind of similar.

Holy fuck this chanting is annoying

Soulsfags get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Huzemenya
>Huzemenya
>HAMEYHA
>AAAAAAAAAA

Don't mind me just leaving these here.

It's not Dark Souls.

>he doesn't like the chanting

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4

>he doesn't like the chanting
delete yourself

>not loving everything about this temple
Get the fuck out, the only thing that sucks in this temple is that one room with bridges the size of your cock

>Link literally does the christian cross sign when he prays for a wish
So Jesus is part of Zelda's lore?

It's good, just getting on my nerves.

More like Japs just like using random Christian imagery because it's cool foreign stuff to them.

ONLY 6132 HOURS UNTIL BREATH OF THE WILD

How long until they make a good Berserk animation?

-96 HOURS AGO

Literally never ever

>When it rears its head I get the impression of a snake and then it looks like a warthog and then it looks like a man with a horned helmet.

A lot of people say the snake thing, but i believe it's Ganon taking shape into his pig/beast form, just looks like a snake because he's just a mass of dark clouds right now. I also thought i was the only one that saw him take a more bipedal form at the very end there, but my buddy said the same thing and he doesn't care about zelda so I'm glad it's not me.

No one ever mentions the last form in the threads, but thats because everyone rather shitpost to get attention rather then make a good point.

Why would we point out the obvious?

It seems quite clear that is his pig (Ganon) form. With all the dark clouds around him and all i think that it is not the pig form completely, it's more like just the parts closer to his head. A mix of "spiritual" and physical forms maybe?

Here we go

>A mix of "spiritual" and physical forms maybe?

Well thats what zelda implies by saying "When the beast regains its true power." she means he hasn't gained his true form due to whatever seal hes in. Right now ganon is in the same situation as demise was in SS.

I still have to play SS.

Why haven't you played SS yet, master?

It's hindu not Muzzie. Only the mirror sheild.is muzzie

Hopefully boss fights with Ganon won't be as repetitive. I'd like a new kind of experience overall.

Because i want to keep my image of Fi pure.

final battle in SS was the most satisfying part of the game, despite the game being one big ass dungeon I enjoyed it, but wouldn't want to play from the start again.

I named my Charmander in Red Volvagia

But don't you want to have fun fighting the same guy 3 times?

Also Fi is fine, just remind yourself it's not her fault aonuma decided to use her like that.

Attack on Lon Lon

The Imprisoned should of looked like the Giant Warriors.

Where is that video where the Hyrulean-Gerudo war is explained with an epic siege of Hyrule's most strategic fortification?

Right here, baby!
>youtube.com/watch?v=j4raoXTHoFc?t=467

I can never call the Gerudo "Guerudo". There is no way. The same goes to Rairule.

INTREPID ADVENTURING IS LIFE.

>I can never call the Gerudo "Guerudo". There is no way. The same goes to Rairule.
What?

>653 KB
>3788x3658