Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/143383/b6f36d586f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can we have a normal OP for once

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

for a waifufag general? nah

Aren't you a manic depressive alcoholic? I doubt you even know what fun feels like. Just kill yourself desu ne. End your life.

when dva playable?

Why is pinwheel qcfx2+K in sfv?

Seems really random.

sfv should just do a doa5 and go full sniff dlcs for ez money

do you even know what manic depression is or did you just throw that out because you heard it once?
i'm a happy person, why are you so angry

>South African Doll is a spear chucker who has a pet monkey
This is worse than RE5 holyshit

I wish SFV had better boobs

only Chun has naturally shaped boobs and then they patched out the jiggle motion so they look stiff

pinwheel is dp now silly. medium and heavy travel upwards and people use ex as an invincible reversal anyways.

>Juri's v-reversal

Interesting.

>why are you so angry
Why are you projecting so hard?

There is no anger involved in what I'm telling you. Kill yourself, no one will miss you. This general will even improve in quality once you're gone.

but that's what african tribes are like

based Japan keeping it real with the fun character types as always

kinda disappointed that Rashid is like a generic shounen protag in the story though

i also think you don't know what projecting means

is skullgirls the sexiest sniff game?

EU PC fighting games anyone? xrd, kof 13, bbcpe, sniffhime, some shit on fightcade?

Ah, reading is fundamental I guess.

who's this

i hope soon!!

moon runes user

maybe another time

Who do you guys want next in Stumpy Fighter 5?

CHAKUI-009
OONIKU-002

Some /fgg/ related videos

I want to suck gilty's dick

is imstilldadaddy our guy?

>giving blizzard money/attention
yes yes goy

Stop trying to deflect and just do it already.

At least they are not capcom.

k-on
i'm not going if that's the future

Q or my favourite character Remy from street fighter 3.

Overwatch is the best game ever made. You should purchase a copy.

this picture makes me uncomfortable

The future is now

exhentai.org/g/143383/b6f36d586f/

Kind of afraid of what they'd do to her though, since fireballs and rekkas aren't allowed in SFV.

Elena, all time favorite. I'm sure Capcom is going to make me wait until the game has a year of life left in it though so I don't get to play her long, just like in IV.

sagat
honda
dee jay
t hawk
blanka

Tekken 7 please cum soon all over me.

Yes, they are worse.
At least Capcom doesn't churn out yearly expansions, each with less content and more dumbed down than the last but also more expensive.

adon

I hope his hk is still good

getting real tired of people bitching about the ibuki air throw without understanding how it even works in the first place

Dude get capcoms dick out of your mouth.

REEEEE why is DP/grab a legit mixup against me

i wanna put some fucking tigers on screen
holy shit

>rekkas aren't allowed in SFV.
>what is Karin's V-Trigger, and technically Balrog's V-Trigger and Bison's V-Trigger

how much money have you spent on overwatch cosmetics, blizzcuck?

Is Rog's EX Dash Grand Blow safe on block?

Akuma. Or Oni, or just an OC who plays like Akuma.

Alternatively, Yang, but I know we're not getting Yang without Yun.

Shut up goober.
I hate Capcom but I hate Blizzard even more. Capcom can go fuck itself but Blizzard can go fuck itself with a cactus.

How different does playing on ps4 feel? Are pros just making excuses?

Here is how it works: Capcom released another untested and poorly designed character in their shitty early access scam.

Why do Americans even play Tekken at Evo?

Look at FR. It comes out in a few hours in Asia and they're going to be able to find out all the changes and tech 2 weeks before the competition. The amount of playtime people were allowed at majors was a joke as well. Until CEO it was literally 1 match, win-or-lose, and you're done.

Not to mention they've had real access to vanilla Tekken 7 for over a year. It baffles me US supports Tekken in a competitive sense at all.

I'd be surprised if she gets in at all, Capcom and the vast majority hates Elena in general.

hi there, you must be new to fighting games if you think this is exceptional or noteworthy

i am a retard

Not traditional rekkas. Also all locked behind V-Trigger.

put your trip back on redblade

you sure are lil buddy

Arcsys and Sakurai have never done anything remotely comparable

nice bait, heres the last (you)

Wouldn't worry too much. It's Poison, so they're going to give her an Q explosion style super where any punch attack ends up in a high damage spanking themed attack-throw.

To be fair, Kokonoe was a mess.

Now you've got me laughing

the air means literally nothing in sf5

i miss gg

um

this hurts really bad

holy shit balrog sucks.
why is capcom so god damn useless?

Please take it out.

What was Poison's reception like when she was added in Ultra? Is she popular enough to warrant being in season 2?

balrog is very good

ibuki should sit on my face desu

no reversals and no range on anything and a 50/50 anti air

what characters have the best standing mk Karin and Cammy?

name a better stream than imstilldadaddy

Poor, because it was a straight port of her SFxT appearance like everyone else added to Ultra that wasn't Decapre, and people are whiny bitches about that sort of thing.

When she was added to SFxT, however, she was such a big hit it overshadowed the launch of Ultimate MVC3.

im wondering if people actually think he has bad buttons because theyre retarded or if its bait, he also has great anti airs

Urien and Juri have normals with good reach...that will probablybe changed.

Also do the matches in story mode seem to have less delay than the rest of the game (and slowdowns too) for anybody else?

as a footsies tool? probably those two plus alex and dhalsim

Kind of true for Urien. Not sure about Juri, I thought she was less zoning oriented compared to her SFIV version.

I need a ps4 stick

should I just buy a hitbox?

hes not autopilot like in sf4 so he's bad duh

That's 70% of the roster lmao

u rite

leave it to the balrog playerbase to get the best dlc character to date and still be whiny cunts about it

how do you beat those Ryus who just get in and tap light buttons and then randomly grabs

I don't have a dp btw

LTG. He's our guy.

>Urien and Juri have normals with good reach...that will probablybe changed.

I will drop this game if they nerf Urien's range. First character after Chun that I don't think has gimped reach.

pick a character with a dp

At least they aren't jurifags who whined for her every month since the game got announced only to bitch and moan when they changed a few of her specials and normals like they did with 80% of the returning cast

haha how can you get grabbed nigga like haha just walk away nigga haha

juri has nothing that made her interesting in 4

No reason to use him over the top 5

wow youre right might as well only play karin necalli chun ryu and ken then

if she was interesting at all more people would have actually played her when the game was alive

but people told me the reason no one played her is because she was too hard for people to play!

she was underplayed because she was weird and kind of difficult

to be fair negative edge fireballs was pretty much her main gimmick. With Dhalsim they kept most of his core concepts intact despite the changes but it was a happy accident that he turned out to being able to play rushdown.

Why is mama Juri so sexy, bros?

Now you're getting it, there's no reason to use him. Especially since he's just a gimped necalli.