Triumph.gg

Legends.gg

Lolalytics.com

>6.13 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-613-notes

>Ryze Update

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-ryze-rune-mage

>SoulStealer Vayne

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/new-loot-soulstealer-vayne-and-hextech-ward

>Urgot Rework/Get S+

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/q/ask-riot-how-you-get-s-urgot

>Champion and Skin Sales

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0701-0704-0

>Rotating Game Mode: Hexakill, Twisted Treeline

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/rotating-game-mode-queue-now-live-11

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson

Today is Summer Games Done Quick, come in and have some FUN !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5_a2vlnhI
probuilds.net/champions/details/Jhin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5_a2vlnhI

xth for ice milf

I queued up for Support/Mid and got mid AMA.

>>Urgot Rework/Get S+
it literally tells us exactly what we already knew about the grading system
why did they bother including it except for idiots to couldn't understand that its bound to champ performance and not a global stat independent of what you're playing

xth for stop trying to tell me to play tank akali
it's shit

but illaoi doesn't have a cock user

happy 4th of july amerifriends

Are you a dynamic queue shitter or a solo player?

what if i play both equally?

is it gay to regularly fantasize about big strong muscular women, like illaoi, with big fat cocks, and wanting to suck them off and have them fuck my ass?

Post crossovers.

best ship

where does patriotism stem from?
I don't understand the concept of taking pride in things that other people did which you had no involvement in
I don't mean just as an american thing but in every country

have you got an emblem? thats all that matters because thats what people will see you as

see

Reminder to report all threads with the text in the OP because they are made by a certain bronze shitlord with the IGN xRayka.

solo, everyone i have ever duo'd with does something extremely autistic and if you play with more than 2 people you should execute yourself, atleast now you can spot all the dynamic que faggots with the badges they added

>not Trinx

You fucked up.

you are the new barneyfag

Alright guys, I am in my promos into Silver 1 right now, and I'm doing pretty well spamming the peel queen Janna. I thought that I was still fighting silvers, but it was recently bought to my attention that I have been fighting mostly Gold 4's and 5s all this time. Shits hella easy.

I haven't been in high gold, since 2 seasons ago, mostly because I'm lazy. Any tips that you can give me so me and Janna can sail the winds to plat?

>tracer/jinx fusion
>not tracer/ekko

one job

xth for unconventional husbandos

Shield your adc and buy an ardent censer.

Trinx are for kids.

>combining chrononigger with a Brit

how so

Illaoi doesn't have a cock

you literally shield your AD in lane whenever he will take damage or will start trading, if he is autistic you can just shield yourself and hit their AD when
he goes to last hit a CS. later on you literally shield whoever does the most damage and peel for whoever needs it.

I wish Vel was female and had a cutsey voice despite being a mad scientist tentacle beast.

>where does patriotism stem from?
False Camaraderie to convince the poor masses to die for their King and Countryâ„¢ in order to secure wealth and land for the ultra-rich. To add to that, early 20th century Imperialism followed shortly thereafter by the Red Scare

becuase you an autistic faggot who doesn't like girlcock with shit tastes.

>all these anons getting to plat
is plat the new gold? I've been in plat since season 4 because I always though it was the rank that said "I'm average at the game".
should I just get diamond?

I just like making you mad

>Combining a brit with someone who likes to blow up shit just for fun
If youre going by that the only thing that should be combined with a brit is Ezreal. Brags all day about his exploration but really is just second banana to a monkey with guns and doesnt even want to be part of the team he joined.

Plat is top 10% friendo

Average is like Silver V

but user Illaoi doesn't have a cock

memeing about it doesn't make it true

Supports are the absolute worst players in this game. Why the FUCK do I have to remind them to use their abilities every game? Forget autoattacks, I don't think they know what those words mean. Half the time I can't even get them to play their champion. You solo role fuckers have no idea how good you have it not being forced to lane with these monkeys.

It's completely fine if it's Soraka

Don't forget the Leona shitheads who think that just because they engage that they will win the trade and get a kill.

And then proceed to call you a worthless ADC for not getting a kill after the Leona dies to that same shitty engage

Can I take Garen/Renekton to diamond?

you can take anyone to diamond

Congrats on 4th of July, murkas
t. random yuro

what about d1?

Yes that's gay and yes you should probably end it, you degenerate fuck.

Do you believe in early to mid game ganking with hopes of snowball for quick win with weak team fight potential, or weak EVERYTHING for guaranteed winning team fights?

That's how I feel about playing Singed and Raka.

where are my ameribros at [Spoiler]that are also completely ignoring the fact that it's the 4th of july[/Spoiler]

>Ghostblade Duskblade Maw
vs
>Essence rapid firecannon IE

on this guy?

Also should i go IE or essence first?

That's not very patriotic of you, user.

yeah, of course it gets way harder because people know how to abuse your weaknesses the higher you go but there have been players who get to D1 and higher with Renekton, havent seen that many Garen players over all. there was also that one Renekton player called SoloRenektonOnly who got to high elo maining Renekton. he also made really good informational videos etc. but im pretty sure he quit recently.

Today has been a fine day

jhin is strong because of his disgustingly high base damage which is why you get the 3 arpen items on him just for the sake of abusing it

>straight AD
>on a champion that gets an AD multiplier for building attack speed that can bring him to 700+ AD and plays like an AD caster regardless of going crit+AS or not
Hmm I don't know user.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Tell this to the pros

probuilds.net/champions/details/Jhin

thanks senpai

>guaranteed

nothing is guaranteed senpai

B-but I b-bet he will change ur experience with Yasuo!

>4th pick wants to play Swain
>Swain goes through ban phase
>pick him since I'm 1st pick
>"I don't want to play Swain"
>mfw

>tfw forced into not only watch fireworks with the family but also staying overnight at a hotel

I can't even dodge it or id get shit for weeks.

>enemy bard puts a portal into drag pit
>we cant fight it but I click to ward anyway
>my champ literally auto pilots to bards portal and goes through

What the fuck even happened? I didnt click his portal, nor was I in front of it. How the fuck did it send me through?

you fucked up harder than him

never bother with swapping with randoms
the last time I tried to the other guy went afk after picking and I had to play yasuo jungle while he had to play udyr mid

don't trust random people

pls post his stats on the end of the game, I'm collecting them to make a collage

>play twitch jungle
>top laner picks cassiopeia
>Tell him to start E level 1
>start red buff into level 2 gank
>end the game 17/4 and him 15/2

Holy fuck that was fun

You were meant to take that dragon. It was destiny.

clicking behind the portal gets you through

I dont get it

Sadly game got remaked.
Enemy Vayne was AFK.

You were ok then, since they had Vayne

>that pic

nice cosplays

>remaked

Remade?

>tfw you can peel with bard by forcing enemies to involuntarily take portals placed really close to them

I did it /lolg/! Am I good enough yet?

is it possible to pick free rotation champions in ranked if you dont own them?

No.

boosted animal

yes, please don't

>Siege or be sieged by Caitlyn
>she just lies traps in a lie in front of the t3

whats the "counterplay and meaningful choice" here exactly

Are Draven, Ashe and Vayne the only remaining ADCs that don't play like casters?

Is there some sort of website that you can go to to quickly check if the certain interaction works as you believe it does? For example, if I wanted to know what CC breaks Fiddle's drain, snare, knock-up, knockback, silence etc. where should I go to quickly check that?

no

Jinx, twitch, caitlyn

Banning caitlyn because she's crazy freelo along with Kennen currently.

>you don't like girlcock
>autistic
>girlcock

fight elsewhere?

For illaoi you usually go rEqw. I'm not an ignite guy, usually take tp, illaoi dominates lane easily anyway and it depends on how many skills you land, not on ignite kill, while tp brings a lot of utility and makes your lane even harder to lose or allows to help others. Keep an eye on your passive cd and get a feel for tentacle spawn. Spawn tentacle, land E, start smashing spirit preferably hitting it's owner too, easy bullying. Start corrupting pot, doran ring may be decent in theory too for that mana, but I never tried it yet. Spawn 3-4 tentacles before minions, usually 1 at your tower closer to enemy side, 2 to the sides as close to tower as you can or a bit further, then start spawning at top brush as you continue to farm, bully and push, mirroring them at enemy tower. If you see melee top and melee jg all-ining you - land E, ult all 3 of them, then spam W as quickly as you can, usually results in double kill, at the very least you will force them both to back. Rush BC always, then tank. DMP, visage, that kind of deal. Sterak for additional dmg, I usually buy sterak second after boots if I dominate hard. Don't forget about farm. Don't engage in full-blown teamfights without ult, best you can do is poke with Q and E. E is your most important skill for the majority of the game, except when teamfighting, then landing your ult is everything (you can flash in small delay after pressing R by the way), after that it's all W spam with occasional Q in-between if you're sure your W won't stay ready for too long. Remember, your tentacles heal, they do tons of aoe damage, and your W makes them all hit as opposed to single tentacle Q hit with long animation. By understanding your kit you can often score triples like it's nothing and end game with both top damage dealt and top damage taken (without many deaths).

>bikupan started working on Karma's contest picture
YES

>has to stop because the picarto police might fuck him up
NO

I was promised cute vaynes?

Where are my cute vaynes?

>offline status
LES used to work but it's currently broken.
What always works is blocking the pvp.net chat servers which will:
show you as offline
prevent you from chatting or seeing other online friends
champ select chat doesn't work either, but ingame chat does.
Tell me if you want instructions on how to do this.

>it's a "teammate lost lane to Mordekaiser because they've literally never encountered him before" episode
She asked me if he was a new champ added after Taliyah.

Biku has to finish the picture off stream, but here's where we are right now

I can't link push screenshots so here's the relevant part - /pQ2z2/f7737fa9ba.jpg

I think it's coming along pretty well

LEWD AS FUCK

Does bounty hunter work with assists?

What about challenger?

>I can't link push screenshots
Maybe you should get gud first, really

I just realized the description of the suggestion meant that breastfeeding pose on the second shota, the pose is much better than I had imagined

Karma could be thicker though

Don't worry user, I'll keep you guys updated with WIPs as he sends them to me

Veeky Forums thinks they're spam and I don't feel like trying to fuck with the formatting today

What fucking website?

Romanium is a Challenger Renekton main in NA so it is possible for sure, don't know any Challenger Garen mains, pretty sure there aren't any.

the Illaoi effect

puush

>cait pic was amazing
>karma's is looking good

PLEASE DON'T DROP THE BALL ON MF