Other urls found in this thread:

doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg
lordranandbeyond.com/sieglinde-of-catarina-premier-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism

I had that in mind when making the build.
Sun princess is 2 hp/s
blessed weapon is 2 hp/s
anri's sword has 2 hp/s
chime buff is 6 hp/s
and bountiful sunlight is 10 hp/s
Dunno if it's possible to make it higher.
I read that it was possible to stack them, can anyone go test it out?

xth for /_sg/

Anyone want to blow up deacons for funsies? Test out your bursting fireballs, lightning storms, and other AoEs?

souls stream is the funnest

xth for Sirris and the goblin girl

>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

How's my Faith Build /dsg/?
Main weapon swaps between Spear and Swordspear, but I prefer the spear

I have one free ring slot, what should I use? (no life+3 to sun princess, i'm not tryhard enough for that shit)

collageanon is that u

I wish that there was some way to remove the boss HP bar, WITHOUT totally hiding the hud

I like seeing my hp/stamina, but whenever I start noticing the boss' HP I lose focus and die. It's very annlying

I'm just an user Anon.

Hornyt. Or just Life +3. Or chloranthy if you don't use it already.

Here you go.

how do i get patches to move to firelink?i talked to him infront of rosarias chamber after he tricked me and then i went on to kill a boss or two, but he's still in the cathedral.

I already use chloranthy, life +3 could work, I don't really use hornet anymore unless I invade

what the fuck

I got no respect for these Watchdog invaders and their hornet parries.

Reposting characters with their autistic RP lore.

>Villainous Lia
Poison dagger build lady dressed in a dark garb.
>Frostbit Halen
Old cleric that became lost in the frozen city of Eleum Loyce, and had to betray his teachings and pick up pyromancy to keep warm and stay alive.
>Pancaker Patty
A goofy dressed winged lady wielding a huge Smelter Hammer to squash her enemies during ripostes.
>Piggyback Hila
Daughter and sister of well known Drangleic knights, she picks up her father's sword and brother's rapier, going out on a kind of Mulan-esque mission to avenge her brother (whose ghost she carries with her, figuratively, and literally, with Gower's).

Why is 70% equip even a thing. It should be 100%, fat rolling past 100 and no rolling 150+. It would bring more variety to the armor in this game because poise is not going to changing anytime soon.

they probably dont respect your dark sword, two summons and estoc spam

Because you'll dress as a Fallen knight and you'll like it.

If you got the opportunity to write a book or comic adapting each game, how would you characterize the 5 protagonists? would they be guys or girls? what build/armor/weapons would they run? what NPC questlines would they do, or covenants joined? what optional bosses would they kill, if any? what endings would they pick?

Buy the key that costs 20k souls from the shrine handmaiden. Go to the tower at the top of firelink and come back down. You'll meet patches again and he'll move to firelink after that.

as watchdog, I once invaded a guy who had three sunbros and two dark spirits working for him

where is the fun

why

someone post the dancer skip video please

26th for fashion

ergo post fashion.

I see none

Will probably do a new DS3 run at some point soon to try the new patch. Which should I do, this one...

ew

hatin'

DLC when

Or this one?

Targray, rule 63.

is 40/40/40 hollow quality the best range and way to get the most out of the lol2kats?

have literally tried everything in this game and I'm just going to go weebjump into ganksquads now - i assume you really can't make it work at lower levels, which is fine cause I want the proper sweaty tryhard ganks

November 16th

I wouldn't. I'd rather leave the main character as a nameless self insert with as few aspects of them defined and instead make a side story of less important characters that added to the questline of these:
Yurt
Solaire
Lucatiel
Eileen
Greirat

Because they all have plenty of "downtime" where things happen without the PC nearby as well as before meeting them. Any interactions with the PC could be minimal and have them be dressed with the poster appearence.

>tfw sole reason im not playing das3 is due to shit pc

>filename
You're doing it wrong lass.

you better have a PS4 then

What controllers do you guys play with? I bought myself a Steam Controller and it just arrived today. Should I start playing DaS3 with that or use my old Xbox 360 controller? I played through DaS1 with that.

I think the black kmight's is the sexiest leggings in the game. Yes, including dancer's.

dat gold trims

Hollow is the only infusion this increases their damage, yes.
And they're pretty much even quality weapons otherwise.

I've used them on a level 80 pure luck invader just fine. Jump into L1 with rouge instantkills most phantoms at this level

DS3, though a DS2 would probably be better since it doesn't have triggers for R2/L2.

What's a good build that doesn't require me to be max soul level/end game for Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin now that all the updates and patches and shit are done? Preferably something that's not just 'max strength and jam r1'

I only played this game through once and it was back before ANY balance patches, so I went full dex/faith which obviously won't be worth shit anymore since faith is now garbage.

NO CASH

then what are you doing in a general that spoils everything for you
user, GET OUT

;_;

figured yeah, should be fun I guess

think i have a char i can respec for a SL80 build as well, will give both a shot

This
To center it around the Chosen Undead /Bearer of the curse ect... quest would be a mistake, it's better to use the universe and lore itself to create a compeling story like this comic
lordranandbeyond.com/sieglinde-of-catarina-premier-cover/

Regen build again but for low level shenanigans like darkmoon summons, invasions and general low level pvp.
I did test it and regeneration miracles does in fact stack with chime weapon art.
This one has 17 hp/s, if you get bountiful sunlight you get 22 hp/s.
I considered swapping untrue with pontiff left eye as each proc is 30 hp, but it's hard to get it to proc in pvp. If you spam for the proc I'll probably just get parried by any competent player.

dark souls 1: female cleric. they'd run a faith/dex build. would equip the elite knight set eventually. wield the crest shield and silver knight sword. would use miracles for healing. very kind person but not naive. would probably avoid most optional bosses (especially priscilla) and would be a member of the sun covenant. in the end she would cast herself into the kiln and extend the age of fire,

Dark Souls 2: Male wanderer. eould do a str/dx build wearing the alva set and using the varangian sword and power stancing the heide spear. they would join the dragon covenant (also killing the dark lurker) They would start off trying to find a way to cure the curse but would forgo that and instead strive to become the strongest warrior and slay the toughest foes, so he'd fight all the bosses available for the joy of it. as an extension he would leave the throne of want and continue to adventure.

nevermind i got it

>Black Rock Shooter game in the style of Dark Souls / Bloodborne
>explore gigantic empty wastelands of checkers, monumental architecture, tombstones and chains with links the size of buildings hanging down to the ground from the moon
>have huge fucking battles with overpowered characters whose swings destroy the scenery and leave you quickstepping 50 yards just to get out of the blast radius

I WANT

this 2bqh except id throw in the level up women in there

the thing is, i bought the key earlier and explored the tower before meeting patches.

this is what they should have done for that dark souls comic. they kinda did that by making aldritch a character, but they dropped the ball big time by creating a new protagonist as well as a new order of knights and a new country that we have never seen or heard of in the game.

I much rather would have liked to see the story of alva written or a tale about drang knights as their kingdom fell or maybe the battle between the astora knights and the evil eye.

>invaders running away from you when you are alone or trying to play like a passive bitches after their longsword mashing gets them no results at all
I don't get this mentality. They understand how easy it is for me to summon an entire army of phantoms on their asses? To just run to the boss while they can't do shit?

why does the nameless cuck use a spear for killing dragons when hes a beastophile

Aslanna is not that pretty.

the worst is when you put your red summon sign down and get called into a world filled with a 3 man gank squad.

ganking is shit, but i can atleast understand if people want to just play cooperativly with their friends and avoid invaders, but calling people who want to duel into a trap is dispicable.

You have to go up again so he tries to pull off his ebin ruse.

the Dark Souls comic was obviously made by people who had never actually played the games, or even watched videos of them. It was doomed from the start.

Neither are gaybros
It's fuckin fanart

I like the pouches on the conjurer's chest, more of a scavenger-type look than assassin's or black hand's which are more streamlined. Makes the character look more like a petty corpse-looting thief rather than a silky assassin type.

Also, leather boots>black leather boots. Dat absolute territory

that ain't the spear he's using when he's huntin that pussy

Any help here?

What weapons attack the fastest that give you a good chance of proc'ing it?

>defend aldritch
>it's a seeded gank
>all of them are using memeta weapons
>host has less than even 600 HP
we must cull the earth from these heretics

Low level invader

agreed.

i hoped it would have been like the games with a less straightforward narrative and a more somber tone.

instead i got generic fantasy with a cameo appearance by solaire.

>visible face
That's not REAL NRFS

Can't swap from anri's straight sword as it's the only weapon that has a natural blessed regen on it that can be buffed with blessed weapon.
Straight swords are fast anyway so it's fine.
Also in the long run the proc isn't amazing considering that the regen alone heals 17 hp a second. 2 seconds passed is more than a ring proc.

KbM is by far the best one.

it wouldn't even be really hard to tell the story of the games in a more "conventional" format. So long as you aren't complete shit at writing dialogue, there are tons of characters in each game who have the perspective to supply needed plot details. There are plenty of stories that have people with minimalistic dialogue, that still get their story across.

But noooooooooo, we get le stronk woman vs evil solaire.

western comics are shit. Something decompressed like BLAME! would be extremely good for a Dark Souls comic.

Blame! is nice, but Blame! also went completely off the deep end in it's last few chapters, so it's kind of a mixed bag

>tfw forgot to get madman covenant item

fug

why ARE western comics so shit?

Host solaire with phantom army vs. Invader is fucking amazing though.

Hey /dsg/, was I supposed to grab the bonfire after the Tauros Demon and under the red dragon so early on in Ds1? I figuring out how to get to it when I saw the coiled sword sticking out of it when the dragon jumped down and a I had visions of the Ancient Wyvern and ran under him.

True dat. Giving him a knight helm would just diminish rank-and-fileness though

Guys pls

yea thats fine

It's strange how they made it so one of the earliest covenants are so weird to find and get into.
Most people don't even find that guy with the cage without reading some guide, and if they find him they'll most likely attack the cage guy anyway.
Then the only way to find it is to complete a quest like that completes when there's like 10% of the game left, plus if you join another earlier covenant the quest fails.
Damnit from.

Powerstancing dex weapons and pyro are pretty fun for me, but you need to rush to the right things. Post more.

>+2 rings
I hate this shit. The difference is so big. They must have for every 80-90SL pyro/sorc/faith builds. Fuck you M

I wasn't here for it. How'd the Pope event go?

Aside from Solaire memery, how does this look?

The best covenant has always to be hidden.

how do i make a good offensive miracle pve build? i get burnt out trying to pump faith high enough to make lightning spear do decent damage early game but i can only get like 3-4 casts off if i use the talisman WA, they do shitty damage and i don't have any hp to tank point blank trades.

thinking of just vig gouging until i beat the game and respec for NG+ once i have sunlight spear. shits demoralizing especially when i can play a pure pyro/sorc through the whole game just fine

the npc questlines in DaS3 fucking suck in general

even when they're good, they require retarded backtracking and meta "if I were a game designer who's trying to make finding this npc as annoying as possible, where would I put him" logic

Hey guys, I made this in an /r9k/ thread.
I know its a shitty meme, but i'm fond of it.
What do you think?

There were like 4 people participating.

There was a stream of it, looked quite fun.

>unironically browsing /r9k/
>regularly posting on /r9k/

At least in ds2 you could get all rings on the same playthrough with the help of bonfire astetics, now you gotta clear the game fucking 2.5 times to get optimal rings.
NICE CONTENT

Have some self respect.

What's wrong with it?
It's just like any other board, good threads, bad threads.
Sometimes you find some nice things, you should try it and you might like it user.