db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8

Old Thread:

- Horde Guild.

Fuck off, there is no horde guild you retard

its kinda shitty making people roll horde when there's nobody playing there from here but 5 guys

Why are you so angry?

AFAIK they have less then a dozen active players, but they're still the Veeky Forums horde guild.

>MAKING people roll

What? Some people just want to be a specific faction first, and then seek out a guild. That's usually how it works, unless they want to spout maymays 24/7.

Because the last time you idiots tried to shill a dead horde guild we ended up with 7 threads on the board.

I want to make an alliance character
What class is fun to play at 60 and fast to level? I'm thinking Warlock or Mage

Both are fun, warlocks are in higher demand for raids right now, but mages are rarely ever turned down.

If you control autists could just share one single line of the OP to include a horde guild, and then let people decide where they want to go, there would be no need to have a thread war.

But no, you can't handle the idea of people not playing with you in the cancer group that is Nihilum. How much loot and autism drama has happened in that guild so far?

No, giving people a choice is too much for you. Instead, you want to control the narrative and have only one option for people who love dank memeshit.

Wew lad, there is no horde guild. There hasn't been for nearly a month.

Calm down Suppository no one wants to join a guild made by a kid who sperged out in spectacular fashion after indi said ret was shit

I just bought a character with some spare kronosbux I got from selling one of my characters, but now it says "Error retrieving character list"

Anyone ever seen that before?

Why the fuck hasn't bwl been released yet?

BWL will be released when Nihilum down Onyxia

Server still down?

The servers barely been out 2 months m8

yes

spotted the newfag

I stopped playing on kronos2 because of the lag

is it fixed by now?

georgia dindu nuffin

nope, server still dc'ing and ppl unable to log in. Actually it's happening right now

allies dudu this...

i stopped playing in early june, at the time they were waiting for some hardware in the mail to fix it permanently

not sure what happened after

Suppository did nothing wrong.

pretty sure him chimping out and gquitting because people told him ret was bad was pretty wrong

There any way to install Kronus without having to torrent?

download any wow vanilla client and change the realm list. If you still have nost client you can do it. I think nost client still available somewhere on their foruns.

Kronus 1 or 2?

Pretty sure it was about the in-group politics of the cancerous leadership. Autocuck's friend got to raid as shadow, Ring drama because Indi got the reach-around, and the like.

He wasn't the first one to leave because of how bad in incest between the old-guard in Nihilum is. And every time someone leaves for this reason, they're blamed on "lol, the autists sperged out and gquit because loot/ret/whathaveyou"

.t not suppository

Ok I understand, sorry English is third language

Change the realm list is when you copy and paste into the notepad realm list correct? what is it I need to paste in?

Most of us play on K1.

He literally /gquit because Indi told him ret was shit and he would never invite a ret paladin to raids

That was literally it

>Autism

In your World of Warcraft folder open the file realmlist.wtf replace any existing entry with set realmlist login.kronos-wow.com, save and exit. You should be able to connect to Kronos now.

The lag's pretty much fixed, login servers are just a little weird atm, you gotta spam em. DC's are no longer frequent.

Ok seems easy enough, just copy and paste in

set realmlist login.kronos-wow.com

? Thank you very much

There has been no new hardware. It was all just one big meme.

No, I literally quit because of how bad the in-group favoritism got. There were signs weeks before, but the 'no-ret' thing was just the final straw. I think all the drama after Nihilum started raiding kinda proves that.

.t suppository.

No one cares m8, the entire guild saw you sperg out and cry when indi told you ret was shit

Indi doesnt get to say anything, he's shit RL who wiped his raid on fukin lava spawns.

which in-group favoritism are you referring to

>t. not suppository

Fucking lol, it's clearly you.

You chimped out because you weren't allowed to raid ret.

Havent played on vanilla servers in over a year

Is Kronos the new go-to place now that nost is dead? Hows the population?

>.t suppository.

>.t not suppository
>literally same typing style

Stop samefagging man, the entire guild saw your chimpout in /gchat when we called you out on ret being bad and needing holy paladins to get raiding

>the no ret thing was the final straw

Fucking lol, what a spacker.
Are you going to try raiding as enhancement on horde? Let me know how that works out for you, shitter.

K2 is, yes. Pop is pretty healthy though around half of that of Nost

Which torrent programme does everyone use to download such things as Kronos?

are you going to quit horde and trade back to alliance when you realize they wont let you raid enhance like we wouldn't let you raid ret

>tfw Nihilum will never amount to anything
>tfw savoring the moment crestfall comes out so i can put the final nail in Nihilums coffin
>tfw i'll be leading the crestfall horde guild so there wont be any spergs in power

bit torrent

ay lmao

everyone still playing on this cuck server

>horde Veeky Forums guilds amounting to anything

all the raiders play alliance

crestfall aka corecraft

Some of those are legit grievances, however they happened weeks after the ret paladin left

Then why are the Horde Veeky Forums players twice as geared as the alliance players?

Lol let me just get some of that warrior/rogue gear for my ret spec paladin, what could possibly go wrong?
Nobody is going to judge me for playing the game the way I like, it's my "playstyle."

tfw you're straight undead male and will never be able to play with indi and his clique because gay parades aint your thing

Weird I don't recall any of them being members of a Veeky Forums raid guild?

That is like asking why normies have better gear than some members in Nihilum

>2016
>Doesn't get cheeky with the mates from time to time.

>all the raiders play alliance

How long did the download take for most of you?

>horde Veeky Forums guilds amounting to anything
>horde Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

did you not read the words right above that or what

Autism.

it was evident even before. He wasn't the first one to gquit for that reason. I think he was the third. Oddly enough, they were all Paladin. Before him it was Steadman, and before Steadman it was....fuc, i forget his name.

Like 3 hours mate.

Veeky Forums hordies raid and they dont fukin wipe on lava spawns FUKIN LEL

Why are you talking in third person Suppository you ret retard kek

You already ruined your rep forever after your ret paladin temper tantrum

Cheers laa, I got 2 hours ETA on mine

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY GAME??????

Yeah too bad they raid with normies and never have enough to even get a 10 man UBRS run going

Goes back to my original point, all the raiders play on Alliance not Horde in Veeky Forums, so good luck making a "raid guild"

damn, you finally killed rag AND ony?

I didn't realise

Alliance is the containment faction. Horde players care more about raiding, pvping and having fun than being part of an autistic guild spouting memes

Weird, I don't remember a horde Veeky Forums guild even getting into UBRS

LEL

try closing and reopening your client

So why are you in this thread if you hate Veeky Forums so much?

>dude fuck Veeky Forums i play with normies and come here to laugh at you guys haha

Are any specific classes in demand on the Alliance side? I was thinking about playing a Healer but I might do something else

I tried that. I can log into my bank account, but not my main account. I just bought a character in the auction, does it take time to update my account?

>dude fuck Veeky Forums i play with normies and come here to laugh at you guys haha
Pretty much

It was you, and some other guy who sperged out over a Zul'Farrak run.

>I can log into my bank account

what are its details? I could try logging in, to check if it's the same for me :^)

Warlocks, Priests, Mages are all in high demand, and one more Fury Warrior

>Autocuck's friend got to raid as shadow

Shadow is alright because it brings the shadow damage buff. If you have enough locks in the raid then 1 shadow priest is good.

warlock mang. or healer w/e

>2 (T W O) shadow priests

just make one of them spec holy lmao

Qlurf doesn't even raid with us

>enough locks
too bad the only lock you have is humbert.... oh nvm humbert left your "guild".

How the fuck have you guys not cleared all currently released content? None of this shit is progression, it's all puggable.

Why are your spriests stealing mage and lock gear you shit?

really? why not?

We have 3, then Tempest the normie so 4

He is ranking, can't raid on weekends where we spend 3 hours in MC, that is almost 100k honor missed which is a lot when you're going for bracket 1

Because we get 50% attendance

>not listing as the Veeky Forums horde guild

Who from Veeky Forums is in The Government other than Rhox?

>He is ranking

On alliance without a premade?

but he has raid gear, why can he raid with other guilds but not you?

No he is in a premade

There are 10 times as many vg players on alliance who aren't in Nihilum and are twice as geared and vg horde players

I'm thinking about rolling a priest, and being a healslut. How are priests in pvp? Will I be able to kill people around my level in wpvp, or is priest not a good class for that?

Why are you asking the same question after I answered it? The answer isn't going to change just because you ask it in a different way