/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Hello

I like zenyatta

Imagine pulling Tracer's hair

SURVEY TIEM

1) your best hero

2) your favorite hero

3) which hero you wish u could git gud with

4) ur waifu

5) ur husbando

6) what type of hero you would like to see be added next

>when the execution is so close, yet so far

Finished placement matches, got rank 50

Is that good for someone using a controller to play on a toaster?

Disgusting.

can you degenerate fucks fuck off back to /lolg/ already?

What specs/features are important for a gamer mouse?

Why isnt bastion allowed to be good?

>Shitty bloom to make his recon rifle useless
>Huge ass hitbox nothing misses in recon mode
>Delays when transforming into any mode, even to transform out of turret mode to escape which makes no sense because its not like you get any extra survivability from deploying into a turret
>Animation blocks your vision with your transformations as cannons move in front of your screen
>Repair mode gets constantly interrupted by any sort of chip damage, no cooldown, you just have to mash the E button to keep turning it on for some reason
>No Alt Fire

Why

explain why you use a controller. it makes no sense.

1.- Reaper/Zarya
2.- Zarya
3.- Genji
4.- Yuno from Hidamari Sketch
5.- Kotomine Kirei from FSN
6.- Something like TF2's Spy

Why do people have to pick Junkrat

jesus christ

i'm pretty mad that there's never going to be rule 63 skins

Xth for based mercies getting a quality res when you have ults up but potg gets taken by the ulters
damn good zarya ulti tho
i do in one lootbox though
I bought stonehardt originally
got the others free
then decided i wanted that golden axe for bloodhardt so i bought bloodhardt
I got a lot of quality skins from lootboxes so i have spare cash
lol

>feetfags
You're like one step above furfags. KYS desu senpai

tracer nerfs when ?

>1) your best hero
genji

>2) your favorite hero
dva

>3) which hero you wish u could git gud with
pharah

>4) ur waifu
dva

>5) ur husbando
soldier

That's Tracer.

Junkrat
Tracer
Pharah
Tracer
Soldier 76.

Another support. Having only 2 relevant ones is cancer

>Just went below rank 50
>The lower I get the more salt and frustration there is
>Not good enough to carry teams, best I can do is suggest picks/strats but HanzoMain36 has all chat/voice turned off

I want back to go back to 55-60, it was so much nicer there. Should I just tank my rating as low as possible for season 1 to make it really low on purpose so I have a defense against people that try to bully me in QP?

Why would any company let alone blizzard do something like that, how delusional are you?

R8 my pull

Post your dva pictures here

>use reflect
>roadhog still hooks me from the front
>gets killed before he can shoot me
>try to reflect because it obviously didn't go through
>it's still on cooldown

nice

oh skipped 6 oops. i don't want any new characters, new characters will eventually ruin the game, i'd rather it stay with a smaller cast but actually be somewhat balanced

I'm simply infatuated with your epic memes, my good sir. Guess I should have just played better, maybe I should have got a fourth gold medal in healing as the tank.
If only I had played better I wouldn't have a russian Hanzo on my team.

Iv played on consoles all my life, Im much more comfortable using one and play better that way
I tried using KB/M in various games and didnt like it

clearly he hooked you from the side :^)

Reinhardt
Hanzo
Hanzo
not from this game :3c
soldier is the father figure I aspire to be
Give me the mecha jaguar from starcraft 2 terran campaign

> Best hero
Reaper

> Favorite
Mercy

> git gud with
Tracer

> Waifu
Symmetra

> husbando
none

they're obviously never going to do rule 63 skins idiot I don't know why you think they would.

As shitty as it gets

pharah
pavementpig
genji
i'm not a fag
i'm not a fag
DOOMFIST
I WANT TO GIT GUD AT DOOMFIST

shit
taste

As a regular of Mei, Lucio, Junkrat and Tracer, how do I effectively counter Pharah? I basically can't play any character with low mobility such as Bastion, and my aim is bad enough for me to not pick McCree at all (besides the fact that he's been nerfed to shit).

1 - Zarya/LĂșcio
2 - Zenyatta
3 - Genji
4 - Mei
5 - McCree
6 - another healer

we lost this game

this is when i realized nothing i do will ever change a games predetermined outcome

God tier wife
Post wife tier Mercy pictures

This is your attacking team tonight
We won this match

It's not too bad on OW just play heroes that don't require aim like genji, Hanzo, mercy etc.

Any Ps4 players here?
We can have fun together

PSNID: Dhuroon

Reinhardt/Luci
Reinhardt
Pharah (I'm pretty good with her but I wish I could land more direct hits)
Mercy
Soldier 76

i think i'm finally bored of overwatch

>rank 50
>50% win rate

Can I be any more average?

>Best

Mercy

>Favorite

Tracer

>Git gud

Tie between Pharah and Zenyatta

>Waifu

Mercy

>Husbando

Reinhardt

) your best hero
>Zarya
) your favorite hero
>Mercy
) which hero you wish u could git gud with
>pharah
) ur waifu
>Lucio
) ur husbando
>McCree

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>it's a "nobody shoots reinhardts shield" episode
have to do every fucking thing myself do I for fuck sake, why does this game have so many retards

getting good would

genji requires a lot of aim

why are you guys replying to me this wasnt my meme!

I took a week break from Overwatch after I got bored with it and I'm having fun again.

I do, I main Junkrat and the hog

It's a holiday. We're feeling generous with our (You)s today

Tracer
Genji
Widowmaker
Mei
N/A Zenyetta if I had to choose

STOP TYPING IT AS "AHOGA"

HE SAYS "AHO KA" YOU FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post your best/worst matches:
Best- Joined a pub match and all 6 of us stacked Winston and won by a landslide
Worst-3 Torbs, 1 Mercy, 1 Reindhart, 1 Bastion

>genji
>requiring aim
>not just jumping around like a fucking spastic spamming buttons in the general direction of the enemy

Cmon man lets not kid ourselves

speaking of getting good with pharah, does anyone have any tips for airshotting other pharahs? i feel like i'm missing something obvious because every pharah i run into on the enemy team is so good at doing it to me, but i can't hit them almost at all.

>1) your best hero
lucio
>2) your favorite hero
McSkill
>3) which hero you wish u could git gud with
Clint Eastwood
>4) ur waifu
i wanna rape mercy
>5) ur husbando
no
>6) what type of hero you would like to see be added next
hazmat guy

ree oh a waggatek eeroh koo ra

>defending on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
>see enemy team has four or five Junkrats
>leave

I like dumb joke matches, but I do not like Junkrat.

>just pick 76 every game because he's the low drawback all around hero who can wipe up his team's assholes and push them towards the objective by doing everything

rebuff mcREE pls

Is anyone else already getting increasingly bored with Overwatch? The more I play the more glaringly empty it feels for $40

>no queue for specific maps or game mode
>all three assault maps are annoying to play
>competitive system is a mess and needs reworked

Blizzard are just going full meme on season 1 right? There's no way they looked at something like a coinflip to give a team an advantage, and no hero limit at something that'd work.

They've worked on games in competitive environments for over a decade, there's no way they're this fucking stupid.

so this is why people think genji is a weak character, i see now

D.Va
D.Va
D.Va
D.Va
Meka
D.Va

1. Genji

2. Genji

3. Hanzo

4. Symmetra

5. McRee

6. Something crossbow.

Practice. That's it. The folks who are really good at it are probably grizzled TF2 vets who spent their downtime in airshot MGE

>implying that her meka is a boy

RYUJIN NO KAIOKEN

>sudden death
>defence
>people resort to tjorbjorn
>it's a 5v6 free lose

Ffs were not playing on consoles here.
This hero needs his ult to do anything and when people just jump at you with winstons and shit, you ain't building an ult before death

aho ka is a question, aho da is a statement

stupid weeaboo retard

>sudden death coin flip wins
>the leaver mechanic
>no hero limit
>only available goal outside rank are near unreachable weapon skins
Its like blizzard gathered all the worst ideas possible for ranked and patched them in.

MUH NIGGA.

More people should give into the chaos. By far the most fun characters to play as.

>there's no way they're this fucking stupid.

>Scatter bolts

It's transfemale, a male meka that feels like it has a woman inside.

I'm assuming you've never played WoW then?

Pharah main here.

If you play tracer try to stay under her since pharah's have a hard time aiming directly under them if the person is moving, so zap behind her then to the front etc, or just annoyingly plink away from a distance, in a 1v1 in open space or any vertical space it's tough to kill a Pharah as Tracer, the best start is to unload into her the second she's distracted.

Lucio, just run around shit and behind cover, wall riding will get you killed, but since you have move speed from a distance you can bully her and easily dodge rockets.

As Mei, stand back and snipe her, freeze yourself if you think a rocket will kill you, you can wall off incoming rockets too to save some damage on yourself and your team, and as a general Mei tip unfreeze before the full duration as a surprise escape tactic.

Junkrat? Pretty ineffective, Pharah is his hard counter, but I do still get baited in every now and then, where they expect a reload or a descent then get in my face, shove a mine on me and kill me, that's my own fault though. To beat Pharah as Junkrat it requires knowing how players act, not necessarily just pure skill.

holy shit, is that real?

best- i won
worst- i lost cos my team mates were shit

I always hide these homo survey post

What's going to be your first golden gun character?

I'm gonna do genji because of memes

>there's no way they're this fucking stupid

>Cata launch
>LFR
>D3 launch
>Secret Paladin
>4 mana 7/7

And that's only for the games I've played, I can't speak for how dumbly they handled Starcraft or HotS.

The Activision merger killed off whatever common sense that company had left.

Roadhog is truly best girl
I just need to practice with him more so I can 1v1 other hogs, I always lose those

no shit retard, when did i ever say it was a statement?

it roughly translates to "are you dumb", he's shittalking the person he just killed

he's clearly not saying "aho da"

I bet you are hooking them first