/rorg/ - Return of Reckoning General

Murder slut edition

>Get the game here!
www.returnofreckoning.com

>What is RoR?
A warhammer online private server currently in "alpha" stage. T4 and level 40/40 and all RvR content up to T4 Keeps are finished. PvP content is 99% finished, PvE is in a real "alpha" state. Small dev team doing mostly everything from scratch, no donations or money of any kind are being accepted... game will be completely free.
returnofreckoning.com/about.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VDsz7ZCZlEE

>Latest Patches
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42

>Guilds?
on destro, ask for an invite in the thread
Order currently has no guild

>Having trouble installing/Running the game?
Check here first then make a new thread: returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

>Improving graphics
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13
Reshade preset: mediafire.com/download/632ix1y7zwr97zy/warhammer_reshade.7z

>Mods
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANQpgMls6SJ9-jY&id=2399EEDF9EBD76EE!539&cid=2399EEDF9EBD76EE

Enemy and buffhead are recommended, the rest you will have to tryout for yourself. Mods are installed in the "Interface>Addons" folder, then managed in game. Lookout for prereq mods required for some mods to fuction like Libslash etc...

>Offline tree builder / Item Database / Bug Tracker / IRC / Wiki / Old Blogs
waronlinebuilder.org/
arsenalofwar.com/
github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open
webchat.quakenet.org - Martyrs_Square
warhammeronline.wikia.com/
pastebin.com/RDFUKiC1

>Help I am completely New
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PMIGmiXa0BK8dFb1iSjfQXPXLOOLVbV

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XHhJO
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8768
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting these threads back up from scratch, so keeping the thread alive is going to be hard for a week or two. Any help bumping will be greatly appreciated.

I have control of the destro guild and can help out new players with gold etc... As for order, someone else is going to have to pick up that torch I don't feel like playing that side at the moment.

wew

fkin noobs getting exiled to the moon

send help

Tome trophies

imgur.com/a/XHhJO

>leveling up in t3

too many pics

up

oh shit i was in the Veeky Forums order guild last time we played this, Are cultists still good?

So it's just pure PvP leveling right now?

well you can quest 90% of the quests work

Is the balance purely vanilla or modified?

stop ddosing my server reeeeeeee

I absolutely can't wait for the ddos to stop the day before prepatch for Legion so the game is dead the next day

Send gold and newshit items to ituh

zealots are great, only healer with problems on destro is shaman.

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8768

and

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=78

Well that's how you would ideally want to level anyways.

But you can grind PvE mobs, do quests, PQ's, get powerleveled (easy if you are a healer), etc...

you can start farming the current end game gear at lvl 28 and play all the end game content at lvl 32 so the grind isnt to bad. theres a bunch of epic and live event quest lines you can do also to gain a few levels quickly.

Oh cool, I just discovered this recently but was losing interest cause no one I knew played but if theres a Veeky Forums guild i'm down

I'll post name when I decide one what class I actually want to level I was just dabbling about trying the classes again to remember what they were like

>only guild is Destro

Oh well

Ya we just started the Veeky Forums guild this week, have about 6 or so active players. Might be a few weeks before we got a decent looking roster, but it will be worth it.

Most of the people in the guild right now have t4 characters and can probably help people out as well.

Once these threads take off it shouldn't be hard to create an order guild. Learith might come back and start up or you guys can just make your own.

>get home from normie shit fireworks
>server is down

WHO DID THIS?

an order guild would be cool. there was a Veeky Forums guild last year when level 24 was the cap called age of shillmar on order.

Server has been getting DDOSd for about a week now? That or the devs are purposely shitting on the server to prepare it for forts.

Either way the server is usually only down for an hour or two before it's back up. Usually the server has like 99% uptime, just been really shittly recently.

Devs keep backups and if the server is up everything is being saved to the DB, at worst you will see like a 2 minute rollback if the server goes down. So don't be afraid of losing any progress while playing right now.

Ya, problem then was the game had probably a tenth of the content the game has now. So a lot of people got bored and quit.

>1 zone in T2
>game breaking bugs (AoE through walls)
>none of PQ's were working
>gear was limited to world drops
>no scenario weapons
>missing ork/drawf and elf pairings

and tons of other shit, also the fact that T4 is literally 8x the size of t2, and has an actual campaign.

>wanting to play with all the Russian scum at this hour

get out

pls no bully

im going to bed, don't let the thread die :(

make 'Lords of the Locker Room' great again

>wanting to play the edgy teen monster high faction

what exactly is going on here?

the classes look cooler on destruction. I like how the faction is halloween themed and the dark elvs can get katanas