pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Tokita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous Bread:

I think you mean Stella tbqh familia.

Just so we're clear...

NO AWOOING.

Man, Record Keeper is so boring compared to BE, Square should move all resources to making BE as great as possible

is she part lobster?

>says so while BE has no fucking content
user, I like both games, and I'm certain others do too, so please get a better bait

isn't it just the same thing except with uglier sprites?

You say that initially, but BE literally has nothing to do once you're done with the second island.

Like, with the exception of getting the last bit of arena available in the game, there's absolutely nothing for me to do.

It'll get better, I suppose. But without RK style weekly events, there's nothing. I won't even farm the next cactuar dunes because I don't need to. My dudes are already capped and I've already got a supply of giant metal cactaurs.

I can barely keep up with RK, but maybe I should do the reset crap or whatever and have an account just to have it there.
I imagine there's a log in bonus?

>stellafags still getting BTFO to this day

I'd try it but it doesn't work with droid4x OR Bluestacks and trying to get Andy to work was just too much of a pain for me.

>epic screencap edits

can you just stay on reddit please.

no

tay when

>you start with 25 myth immediately in JP

Too bad there's no lucky banners up right now. How long is tyro's select banner up? Rinoa's OSB banner looks really nice

Its making fun of reddit

Never ever.
>we will never get yet another IV Sage (but a qt this time) or the lovely Monk that would just be a better version of her father
Shit sucks.

BE is ugly! Ugly!!!

Anyone else having trouble farming for materials?

hopefully never. It was somehow worse than 13.

Is SE incapable of making a good FF sequel?

no idea, it doesn't have any expiration date, try to do a draw on the OSB banner for Cid mission, I'd like to test something
>147456165
1. fuck off with your meme
2. what trouble?

yes. i don't think SE were all that involved with tay regardless though

>Rinoa's OSB banner looks really nice
I can't wait for that to come to global so I can waste all my mythril to not pull it.

The lead designer of IV was the lead developer of TAY, so there's that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Tokita

Just wait until guaranteed 6*s, user.

Needs more Tifa.

>Just wait until X thing we might never get

>tfw tifa will never make kissy-lips at you from across the room

It was a joke, user. I doubt guaranteed 6*s will ever be a thing.

why fucking live? there is obviously no girl as cute or sweet as her.

It will.

When 9* stars are introduced.

Use Nox

There is. Just not any that want to fuck you.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Except for that part where he got killed, at least.

Are you excited for the remaster, Vaynon?

He didn't really do that though, it was more something wrong that happened to him.

I'm about 85% excited right now, and that'll go up to 100% once PC release is confirmed.
I just can't wait to see how great the remastered CGI is gonna look. The True Hero's hair is going to be a beautiful sight indeed.

not so threadly reminder that vayne solidor did a lot of things that could be considered wrong and literally is ff hitler

XIII-2 was better than XIII in every way.

Wait, wouldn't FF hitler be Kuja if I remember correctly?

>the guy trying to stop the person who spent 85% of the game genocidal is Hitler
No.

Ashe? She never commits genocide at all.

DAILY reminder to never play any mobage that require facebook verification or you'll lose all your stuff in the blink of an eye.

You WILL be locked out. It IS only a matter of time.
The only winning move is to send your real info and official government ID to Mark Zuckerberg.

vayne solidor is ff stalin!

But she spends most of the game trying to rekt the literal entirety of Archadia. I said genocidal, not that she's actually competent enough to accomplish it.

>living in a police state

No Kuja is the FF cold war america. set up proxy wars and reap the benefit.

>But she spends most of the game trying to rekt the literal entirety of Archadia

How so?

to hell with the sociopath vampire zuckerberg

>not realizing you live in a police state

Vayne Solidor did doing nothing wrong wrong.

You see this is yet another reason why Japan is the only sensible country in the world.
They don't pull this bullshit "feature" on their version of BE.

I just lost half a week's worth of shit including Bartz, Exdeath, Vaan, and CoD. You can't make this shit up.

well no they would do it for sure if fb was big in japan

This is so wrong it doesn't even merit a proper response.

She spends almost all of the game wanting to use the sun cryst to get back at the empire by destroying the shit out of it. How can this be interperated as anything but genocidal?

no she wants to free dalmasca from imperial rule

and here i thought you were pro-vayne

>She spends almost all of the game wanting to use the sun cryst to get back at the empire by destroying the shit out of it.

But she doesn't. If she were truly genocidal she would have done it at the first opportunity.

Yes, she wants to "free" her country from being ruled by a competent ruler, only to be instead ruled by an emotional child with no experience and then likely rekt by Rozzaria shortly after, by destroying the living shit out of the entirety of the empire in question. She's genociding a nation to bring her own nation under a worse leader temporarily and under an unknown leader long term.

guys I can't autistically respond to everything tonight, its the fourth and I need to be american in a bit.

Why did he get stumped by a couple orphans, a pirate, sex bunny, and a bitchy princess?

But they would never reach the point where their social media has wanton access to your private documents.
My goddamn brokrage account doesn't even ask me for my government ID.

This is advanced jewry. Get out while you still can /ffg/, and never look back. Play only superior nipponese version.

Revenant Wings shows that her nation turned out just fine.

Because he got it wrong.

You cunts are making me want to whip out my old ps2 and play 12. I want to actually evaluate the actions of ashe and vayne

please don't shoot anyone, user

shit, meant to quote Just let this be a final warning to not use fake credentials on Facebook ever.
It can happen to you.

The part that bugs me about XII/vayne isn't even that he ended up losing to a rag tag team of shitters (since that happens in every FF) but its that he literally had them in the palm of his hand like 7 times throughout the game and kept letting them bullshit their way out. I mean seriously I felt like I was captured on some prison ship or dungeon at least a dozen times in that game and even after the last 3 botched attempts at incarceration he still keeps trying? I mean fuck man, what are you doing.

???? I am user, how could anyone not be?

She didn't have the opportunity for most of the first half of the game man, she didn't have control of the diefacted nethicite long enough to do anything with it for most of the first 2/3s of the plot.

Because asshole gods and plot logic.

You really should user. Even if you end up not recognizing the True Hero, XII is still a p gud game if you enjoy the battle system, and sure as hell isn't a waste of your time.

>a rag tag team of shitters
>every FF

FFV's playable cast is a king, a queen, two princesses and the son of a world-saving hero

>Okay, let's check it out.
>GRAND ARMOR
>Tailwind?!
>huh
>Grand Armor
>Grand Armor
>What the fuck
>Grand Armor
>Grand Armor
>What the shit
>Grand Armor
>huh

>She didn't have the opportunity for most of the first half of the game man, she didn't have control of the diefacted nethicite long enough to do anything with it for most of the first 2/3s of the plot.

So she doesn't do it. At all. You keep assigning this motive to her when it's proven she never enacts it and never really could.

He even said himself that he doesn't need any of them alive.

If the Empire needed Ashe for some reason, nobody remembers her face so they can always just make one.

we should shoot you for being anti gun.

thankfully we're just shooting fireworks and maybe a couple handguns tonight.

TODOKETE

Looks like you've a grand cross to bear.

i bet he wishes he had a grand cross in there

Last post then I need to go be american.

The only time he really has them iirc is in the very beginning, when he really couldn't have foreseen the illogical competency of such a retarded band of people. Every other time the empire had them it wasn't really Vayne directly, it was always people like Ghis who were assholes/idiots and not particularly obediant to the True Hero.

>big bridge motivated me to finally try FFV
>bartz/butz is GOAT

What a top lad. Loving the man already.

well didn't he frame basch for being the killer of that prince? why didn't he kill him instead of secretly imprisioning him?

Up against someone like exdeath, they might as well still be rag tag shitters user. Lenna and Krile most certainly don't have any real combat experience prior to the game. Bartz was just an adventurer and probably didn't have much more to his name than general survival skills. Galuf had some shti going I'll give you that one, and Faris being raised as a pirate is probably the most qualified besides him, and even then its probably not much more than basic swordplay and barfighting.

>doesn't need any of them alive
>takes no real measures to actually kill any of them

they got their powers from the crystals idiot. they are rag tag as fuck

last time exdeath started shit he got his shit pushed in by three kings and some random hobo. royal blood is clearly powerful

No shit? that's the point I was making. I replied to the user implying they weren't

They weren't kings at the time.

so just four random hobos? exdeath must be very powerful

he is a powerful tree.

i just realized why butz can use axes in rk

Bartz learned to fight (or look at fast things) from his father. Look at the werewolf guy scene.

Did you miss literally everything involving Ondore's connection to the empire?

What if Ondore was lying about that, too?

I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBERG OF DALMASCA

havent they been doing this for at least 2 years now

I'm Captain Bosch von Rosenburg of Damascas, Syria

captain basch is a loyalist!

>a shout rw i was following changed to War Dance

what. why

Where the FUCK can I farm sacred crystals besides the advance chamber of the awakening? I tried looking through Gamefags and reddit and they cant get their shit together

shout don't bring in the gil like it used to.

should I change my garnet Divine Protection SSB to Tyro SG?

You don't farm them in advanced. You farm them in Intermediate you fuckin nut

>a shout I was following changed to thancred's first SB

P-penelo is flat as a table!!