pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed) (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed) (embed)

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed) (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed) (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed) (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed) (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed) (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed) (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs (embed) (embed)

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: pastebin.com/mpLELmFc (embed) (embed)
Images: dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

sharkling-sims.tumblr.com/post/139929323459/this-hair-was-begging-to-be-converted-and-when-i
scp-wiki.net/scp-055
youtube.com/watch?v=fWRbxUXmaGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, question on TS4 ... when you mouse over a family member's portrait (red circle in pic), and right click, a small camera icon appears on the portrait and the camera enters a sort of 'Follow Mode' and trails the Sim around.

If you use Full Screen and Edge Scrolling, the camera will disengage as soon as the mouse cursor slides off the portrait. I *think* this is because it is trigger Edge Scroll which for some reason (*cough**inept*EA*cough*) breaks off the camera's 'Follow Mode'

My question is, is there a shortcut key to engage the camera's 'Follow Mode' so I won't trip Edge Scrolling by using the mouse over the portrait?

>user is making a sim game

By yourself or do you have a team?

What other features are you going to give it? What do the humans look like? or what do you have in mind for the humans appearance?

do you have a good sense of fashion and hairstyles?

>page 10

You can't save it, user.

I never said I could, but I can at least try

he can't, but together, we will

I kinda wanna play again.

Should I go back to Sims 3?
Or jump into Sims 4?

The lack of a huge open world in 4 is off putting

Sims 3 mustard race

If you can handle the performance issues without wanting to kill yourself, 3.

How many EP and stuff packs do you have in Sims 3?

LOOK OUT LITTLE NIGGA THAT GIRL GONNA EAT YOU

>Buy kids desk
>they do their homework wherever the fuck

Finished the first floor of my apartment.

Not sure who to put in it beyond the beige room = old people/cooking
grey room = yoga/yuppies
red room = music/technology
brick room = sports/drinking

This hair with a new pack or is it cc?

All expansions.
Even Showtime.

It's cc, it's the smooth romance hair from Sharkling sharkling-sims.tumblr.com/post/139929323459/this-hair-was-begging-to-be-converted-and-when-i

I'm jelly, post a picture with walls up

I decided to start a TS3 legacy.

This sim here had a kid with the traits loner and hates the outdoors, what should I do with him?

fuck yeah, me too.

having everything is truly the best eel

>loner and hates the outdoors

Make him a shut-in book writer who drinks too much juice and trolls people online at night.

... then again that means he won't have much of a legacy. Maybe he can have an obsessed female fan who hooks up with him?

Walls up

Looks pretty good.

Nice, how many did you say you planned to have living there?

Just got two more rooms on the top floor left, as well as the ground floor where I'm going to add a lobby, pool, spa, gym etc.

All of that going to fit?

Where's the user that's making the sims clone?

>want to make a trap sim
>make a reverse trap for now

He was a sham

A pool, sauna, lobby and a weight room could probably fit.

Around 30 between the 12 suites. I'll be making the big decisions for all them but the whole think will largely be on auto pilot.

I've pretty much created my own communist commune because everyone will be sharing money and I'll be controlling the major aspects of their lives without "being" them.

Favorite small/mediumish worlds for TS3?

Is it possible to pirate Sims 4 DLC with a legit copy?

Bumpity

Nope. You either have to go full legit or full pirate. Origin will reject pirate DLC.

Too bad you can't have multiple households on the same lot. This would've been fun to play

Is any group still cracking Sims 4 expansions and updates, or has it completely dried up? I'm stuck on 1.13 and there were apparently a lot of changes in 1.20

where did all the regulars go

Playing Overwatch

They're playing the cool kid games now(Fallout, GTA, CSGO, Skyrim, etc)

At least Betty's here, for now ;_;

>comfort

Don't remember that one or room

those games are shit

Can any of you guys build a Roman Domus?

>not into online only games, but curious about Overwatch
>innocently look up some info online
>accidentally discover that people have make rule 34 of Road Hog
>mfw

seasons when?!

i need snowmen

For Sims 4? At this rate probably never, I hate to say.

I think the Sims 4 dev team just selects random stuff out of a hat to decide what game packs to make. They sure aren't doing any target demo research. Camping? Movie Stuff? What the hell.

Lucky Palms is pretty great

I didn't notice the other person at first

That was Sims 1. This is Sims 2. Slight change.

Well, Skyrim was good. It is probably the last good game Bethesda will ever make. The rest are definitely shit, though. Seems the older I get, the easier I can spot shit games.

Like GTAV was completely ruined by the 12-year-old-fart-humor. Nonstop cussing and vulgarity that added nothing to the game. If you were driving around, and your wife walked in the room, you have to pull over. Because you can't drive 100ft through the city without someone yelling something obscene. It's, frankly, embarrassing. But kids fucking love that game because lolfartjokes.

Fallout 4 team was working on their expansions in 2014.

With that in mind, I bet EA has several dev teams. One working on emergency patches/content (like trans or adding water to mixology), and 3 other teams for stuff/game/expansion packs. And I bet they are working on 2017 expansion packs already.

Point being, immediate user input means jack shit. They will ask user opinions on the official forums but it is always very specific to the product already in production. Like "What is you favorite Sims swimwear?" instead of "Hey, guys, what would you think of a pool/hottub/swimming junk game pack?"

>Fallout 4 team was working on their expansions in 2014
And they still made such a shitty game? wew lad

building snowman's pretty fun in sims 3

Arso-homocidal adoptive dad's daughter grew into a teenager.

Changed the hair but holy shit she looks Asian as FUCK.

[Spoiler]So when are you gonna impregnate her?[/Spoiler]

So that stuff in the /tsg/ made content pastebin, what do I do with it? I know what to do with the CC but not with the town and the sims.

whew I fucked that up

Is it just me or does she look a tad like Thuy Trang?

who?

Trini from Power Rangers? She also was in the first Crow sequel.

She's dead now ;-;

Oh, it's been a long time.

>Bumpity

What, you don't have fainting couch for when the lady is overwhelmed? I guess chivalry really is dead.

Still waiting. I was expecting after Kid's Room, but it looks like they're holding off for, I dunno? The next expansion or some shit?

If the game wasn't so goddamn expensive, I'd just buy it.

this thread better be here in the morning

I have a team that I've worked with before if it ever comes to that stage.
I'll probably start with some pre-made assets I bought a few years ago. As in just switching heads and bodies to other static assets. If the "game" is ever playable and you guys like it I know a great guy who can model quite well and I have some experience with sliders. Not so much dragging character creation but I guess I could try to acquire that skill.
No

I need to work and sleep nigguh

How do you feel about the idea of the character creation being entirely slider based? With sliders for weight, muscle mass, fitness, body type, gender, height and age? It would allow for a lot more customization than any of maxis' offerings

I would absolutely love to do that but it is a lot of work to rig that up, especially for multiple life stages. If the initial development is good enough for people to ask for more I would probably do that together with linear aging.

Why are TS3 toddlers/children so ugly?

>download TS3 cc
>it's all in sims3packs instead of packages

reeeee

Because their faces are pretty much balls with shitty bump maps.

So I was just noting down what floats and bools I would need for a basic behavioral system.

What is your opinion on the following things:
>Moods
Like Flirty, Happy etcetera in S4.
>Needs
One could go more into the direction of Survival games and put in stuff like Hydration, Calories, Exhaustion and Body temperature or go full social with needs like fun, romance, variety.
Sims generally has a mix of those.
How many needs is too many needs?
>Skills
I kinda like the idea of combining S4's child skills with actual skills. Motor s a metaskill of all physical activities, social as a metaskill of all social activities and so on. The Metaskill would allow for more stuff to be done and be the same as the lowest skill level in it's group. Thoughts?
>Traits
Only mixed traits as in the Sims or separate advantages/disadvantages?

This thread dies quite often would you post progress in /agdg/?

Once I have something to show, which is going to be by the weekend, yes. Right now it's pretty much just lines of code scribbled into a notebook waiting to be put into the UE4 framework.

Well, the humor is that the base game that took 7 years to make was complete shit. The only true expansion they've released so far (Far Harbor) was much better than the base game. But. jesus man, the base game story was so terrible that after finishing it, I stopped playing for 6 months with no desire to touch it again.

>booty shorts
>half her tits hanging out
>naval exposed
>proper winter attire
>woman logic

If you have class, you feel shame when you are witnessed doing something retarded by someone you respect. If you're fine with *everyone* in your life overhearing Trevor talking about wanting to take out his his dick (again) without feeling a slight sting of embarrassment, then you're probably 12 years old, live in a trailer, or both.

Be thankful they have toddlers. I would gladly take pudding toddlers over nothing at all in TS4.

I kind of like teaching them to walk/talk and use the potty in 3

;_;

Uploaded my Draenei here to the #ts4vg tag. Have fun with her.

Does she have a giant horse cock?

Yeah, if there's no giant horse cock, I can't say I'm all that interested. Every good woman has a giant horse cock.

"Giant horse cock" in a figurative or literal sense? Figuratively, meaning she's brave or steadfast, like how we imagine a man with a giant wiener would act. Or literally, as in she'd step out of the shower and walk past so she could smack you in the back of the head with her big floppy donger?

One of my sims randomly lost all relationship with their girlfriend. Like, they didn't even remember their girlfriend was an alien. What's up with that?

scp-wiki.net/scp-055

Relationship culling. Try adding a mod that disables culling.

One can barely imagine the cocktail of childhood trauma, birth defects, and anti-psychotic medication it would take to generate a website that rabidly autistic. Chris-chan would look at that shit and go "NOPE."

bc its mother (and presumably father) look down syndrome, so naturally this genetic failure will be passed onto the offspring.

SCP is fun yo

What is she looking at?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRbxUXmaGw

>It's another Stuff Pack

pls not

Maybe it's what that art work for an island looking world is from.

It seems like 98% of my sim deaths in TS4 are from Hysteria. Once you have your household established enough that positive moodlets are flying left and right from every object in the room and every action performed in the house, all the sudden telling 3 jokes on date night (as per the task list) is mortally dangerous if you don't watch your sims like a hawk for the next 24 hours.

What idiot thought of this damn mechanic? It'd be novel if it were extremely rare and random. But there is literally a countdown-to-death timer as soon as your sims gets, what, +11 happy and tells 1 joke?

when will they bring back Karma?

I need to go to a party at midnight and watch everyone burn

4 is pretty cozy. Shame there's not much to do.

I don't even miss the open world at all and the lack of cast doesn't bother me that much. But I really miss toddlers and having more family orientated things to do instead of just parties and woohoo. Hopefully EA will will put out more expansions like Dine Out.

I would probably miss open world if it hadn't been responsible for 3 performing so badly. It's a nice idea, but it's obvious EA doesn't have what it takes to do it properly.

I'm personally hoping for toddlers and maybe a Generations style expansion, but it looks like they're splitting things up into game/stuff packs like the Kids Stuff one.

Honestly, I just want more stuff to do in general. I like all the weird, kooky stuff you can do in the earlier games.