Lolalytics.com

>6.13 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-613-notes

>Ryze Update

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-ryze-rune-mage

>Champion and Skin Sales

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0701-0704-0

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson

This Week is Summer Games Done Quick, come in and have some Fun !

Other urls found in this thread:

champion.gg/champion/AurelionSol/Middle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for you guys dont even lift

And you should

Don't you dare to delete my post fatty janny.

>rengar still not deleted from the game

For what reason? And why does he still have 3 passives?

Planning on buying some leveling. My smurf is currently level 19 but I don't have the patience to level it the rest of the way, with all the bots and shit. Has anyone ever gotten banned for buying a leveling service? NOT A LVL 30 ACCOUNT.

rengar's fine as fuck. kog on the other hand is broken as fuck. just stick him the jungle, ward properly to avoid getting buttfucked by the enemy jungler and enjoy your free late game.

Why do people talk mad shit in 4v5s?

>147461285
shyvanna does'nt require any fucking jungle experience she just clicks shit and wins
also vel'koz quinn darius heca and maokai all require experience in the jungle to pull off

>skarner is a hard champion
who actually thinks this?

WHERE IS THE MF SPLASH

I want to lewdly drink milk with Trundle!

Why come J4 will marry Sona Buvelle:
-Strengthen ties between the crown and house Buvelle
-give connections to Ionia
-A queen who would be popular among the common people
-out of all the potential marriage prospects she is the most likely to stay home during a war and give birth to an heir

who do you play in the jungle? I want to know this.

Difficult in certain areas like spire control knowing when to farm and when to gank and also using his ult properly in fights and knowing whether to frontline or peel is kinda difficult

why don't you just buy double xp boosts?
a leveling service will just bot you and get you banned.

>jungling is just about killing jungle camps
Her gameplay is barebones yes but success with Shyv is about objective control and just overall control of the game

>getting this bootyblasted

That's why people talk shit

I just KNOW J4 would just stand there looking at the tits and ass of any girl that was explaining why she's a good candidate.

why wouldnt she just marry someone she actually loves?

>ward properly to avoid getting buttfucked by the enemy jungler and enjoy your free late game
isn't that the point of a fucking hyper carry?

>marries J4
>we get Queen Sona and King J4 skins
All for it

Sion mainly but i can jung with any champ desu its possible
rape there jungler 1v1 take dragon ez just stop saying she's the epitome of jungle skill try having dragon control on an actual weak jungler like vel'koz or rammus

>she is the most likely to stay home during a war
she is a powerful psychic who can damage people and heal allies using the power of music even pregnant she'd still be fighting during a war for her people.

>rammus
>weak

Silver spotted

At this rate, it'll take me about 4 games per level, with the double exp boosts which I have been doing. Maybe even longer if I lose the intermediate bots. This is because every game from 15 to 19 that I've played have had at least 2 bots. Average at around 3. I simply can't win these games and they drag on for way too long as well since you can't surrender.

I could play normals but it is pretty abysmal playing jungle without any masteries or runes. Also, losing to level 30s with it.

If i purchase leveling services, it's definately going to be bots?

>epitome of jungle skill
I wasn't the one claiming that
>Rammus
>weak
>Velkoz
>jungler
Are you having a stroke

How the FUCK do I beat cho'gath in lane? The faggot sustains through all my harrass until I'm oom and pops me at level 6 with his combo and ignite

Leveling services are shit, I'd rather buy an account.

his father (the king) would never approve of marrying an ionian

she's a noblewoman she doesn't actually get to choose who she marries

you know your describing a political marriage there would be no love between them and j4 is a warrior who would be gone to war so would resort to blackmailing other champs in to fucking her raw like for example if she found a void relic on demacian soil she would blackmail malz into rawdogging her daily until her guards get the jump on him leaving her with her very own fuckboy spermbank slut malz

Don't you get a small amount of free RP when you make a new account?

Just buy a level boost for a day and play bots

stop playing supports on top

>please name another jungler that you can't pull of effectively unless you already have LOTS of jungling experience
Pretty sure said you're mistaken for effectiveness with difficulty and that's it.and to answer your bait: Nunu and any assassin jungler. But you'll say I'm wrong anyways.
>skarner and voli are literally easier than ww
WW literally presses R for gank. You're being retarded again.

why would you jungle? just lane somewhere in normals and get runes at 20.

user holy fuck does you keyboard have nothing but letters? You type and write like a 10 year old.

Weak in first pick yes he is his early game is horrendous so he loses out on objective control or if the enemy laners have mobility his ganks are worthless
Vel'koz can jungle but its difficult having an early ludens in his jungle item + blue smite for easier e set up is pretty good

>implying
she's literally not a noblewoman user

>filtered "sona"
>thread actually has a decent amount of information underneath

Why don't Waifu faggots just kill themselves? You'll never have a relationship with a real person unless you turn into a degenerate like Remillia.

Not anymore. I haven't recieved any.

It's just too hard. Can't lane against level 30s without masteries and runes. Also, it always end up being 2 top and 2 bot.

do you play runescape? That typing is awful

im playing mid lane mages and assassins

Rengar's gameplay is literally "Press R, roll face on keyboard -> acquire kills". Most guides on Rengar are autistic arguments about builds because his playstyle is literally so braindead.

He does not belong in league of legends.

League is meant to be played as its main character (Jarvan IV) which you use as a self-insert

Play J4. He's a huge target making your combo easy and your knock up will let you get your full combo, passive and thunderlords off before he can silence you.

J4 is a free win against Cho. Trust me

>this writing

Is there a dedicated high Elo Aurelion Sol main in here?

I would like to know how to play this champion so that I can collect my freelo in ranked. He was very strong on release and I still hear people complain about him every now and then so I feel like it would be a good pickup.

What runes do I take on him? Build? Masteries?

Is it still the same old Rylai's into Rod of Ages build, or do you just forgo all tankiness after Rylai's and build full AP?

>rape there jungler 1v1
her q damaged got halfed at level 1, shyvs first clear is actually pretty bad health wise. She cant' really counter jungle nearly as well anymore.
I literally NEVER said she was hard. EVER. I'm saying she unique in that she requires previous jungle skill to play well, and you really can't start jungling with her, which is unique to pretty much any other jungler except maybe nunu, but even then you can just be a CC bot if you really don't know what you're doing. She isn't easy, but mechanically she is brainless, I never said otherwise. You assumed I was saying she was the hardest jungler.
>his early game is horrendous
what the fuck

She literally is though, user.

champion.gg/champion/AurelionSol/Middle

Just because someone can jungle, doesn't mean they should. I could Jungle Darius but I'd be negating a lot of what makes him what he is.

Rammus has a good early game....lol

I think it was a shitpost guys i've never seen people spellcheck or even put in punctuation in one before why would the first one ever happen in this thread?

Will Kayle ever get a rework or VU? She just seems like a cluster fuck of a champion and is clunky to play early game when you're constantly shifting out of ranged and melee attacks

Her animations are god awful aside from Aether Wing

it really doesn't matter whether you're laning against 30s or bronze or challengers. you can expect to win 50% of your games.

>No Turkish Champion with Djihad-based lore that can tax the Jizya out of Christian Champions

why

>generic meme website that isn't even that great
Thank you for reminding me why American players are generally retarded. I guess I'll just check out op.gg's builds since it contains information from the most superior region in the League of Legends world. Hopefully a dragon main comes by then.

Which role is better to carry out of? As much I love supp but holy shit every game I've been playing every lane loses and they end up giving up or already typing ff.

Just wanted to give you a (You), as you'll be waiting around here for awhile before getting a response from any HIGH ELO a sol mains :^)

Is plat two high enough elo?

Ryze interactions are really lame

mid and top

Jungle if you want to get someone else fed quickly.

Mid and top are popular picks for being the carry.

Yes, user.

you DONT______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Play Darius, dodge his Q and the lane is won

shyv with redbuff can easily kill any other jungler with little to no effort just click and roll the keyboard

>rammus has strongish dueling early but has no real way to secure the kill and is easily kited and escaped from with walljumps etc
Some champs like vel'koz function better in the jungler than lane because its safer for them vel'koz kog'maw Brand etc

>Mid and top are popular picks for being the carry.

Junglers carry the early-mid game

do j4 and darius work mid?

jg is a more popular carry role than top.
I've even seen a fucking Amumu carry from the jg.

h-how do i get people to sexually bully me while playing alistar?

>IBG cho

>I literally NEVER said she was hard. EVER.
>implying that's what I said/implying
>I assumed you were saying she was the hardest jungler
>your entire post
You're not even trying.

His comments for illaoi are good.

everything else is meh

>two glorified chromas in a row

A-at least its not champ shards I guess...

yes

how do you counter le balanced horseman of pushing?

if you have to ask you're already a lost cause

These are the runes I use almost every game though I have a page with AP quints instead and then other pages with armor instead of the scaling hp.

Masteries is always 12/18 with shit like Thunder lords, Dangerous game, Double edge sword, Natural Talent, Sorcery, Oppressor. You can use the mana regen mastery instead of merciless if you really want to, its not bad.

As for build, I pretty much never deviate from going RoA into Rylais. After that my next item is either Abyssal, Liandrys, or Morello depending on the enemy. I almost never buy Ludens or Deathcap unless I am really really ahead but even then I feel like other items would be better.

Marble Malphite is pretty good.

Rylais.

But Sona is Mordekaiser's queen and muse!

Galio, Swain, Vladimir, Maokai, Lulu, Karma and Zac all do well against him. Go even against him and don't try to kill him and watch as he becomes useless after 25 minutes.

Linked the wrong fucking picture out of habbit, my b.

I own mecha though, or I would cause I do actually play him jg sometimes.

Which mid and tops are good at the moment? I use to play a lot of shen and Cho but moved to supp

That's only on an alternate universe.

No, for real, that's what Riot said about Pentakill.

>shyv with redbuff can easily kill any other jungler with little to no effort just click and roll the keyboard
>getting red buff on first clear on a power farming jungler that needs as much exp as possible for the slight hope that you might get a kill
>not using the red buff to gank early and actually help out a lane
you really don't jungle, do you?
Then what the fuck does
>said you're mistaken for effectiveness with difficulty
mean? I said she was not easy because you can't pick her up and play, but if you are already a good jungler she isn't hard at all. I have never said anything otherwise.

But they're such a cute couple!

that's just league of legends. you can faceroll on a lot of champions.

Thanks, user.

I'm going to first time him in ranked now.

expose weakness or double edged sword on shen?

Alternate.

Universe.

And they're not official even in that one.

but no matter how hard i try to be clumsy or act like a cakeboi people still don't sexually harass me
i just want an adc that'll bully mme while i play alistar ;_;

>take krugs then red buff go for scuttle and easily solo the other jungler who started blue

>literally cannot play like more than half a dozen champs because they are all worse versions of Azir
>playing Azir is like playing midlane on lowest difficulty settings

Zzzzzzzzzzz............

>double edged sword on a tank

???

expose weakness is very underrated imo, just imagine if all members on your team takes that shit, it ends up being a lot of damage in fights

I did the same thing and now hes my main.

Though if they pick Kass/Yas/Leblanc, you're gunna have a bad time.

What elo are you at in which the jungler saw a shyvana on the enemy team and didnt go from gromp, to wolves, then warded blue and went to raptors?

I unironically can't deal with trynd past level 6, he just right clicks me and deals 1000 damage with his crits. If I'm winning trades he just E's/Ults and leaves and comebacks full health 1 minute later.

So I'm gonna suck it up and play new Graves (I mained the shit out of him prerework)

He's still strong top right?

Double edged vs easy lane feast vs poke/ranged lane

Expose weakness doesn't stack. It's not underrated its just worth only taking on one person (jungler, support)

>morde's bases
>morde's ratios aside from the third Q