EVE online /eog/

CCP Husbando Edition

permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/joowz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

Daily reminder Elite: Dangerous is a superior game that will kill EVE within a year or two. There's literally no reason to not drop this game full of bullies and grieffers for a community that roleplays and has fun with each other.

>join Certified-Organic corp
>download TS3
>sign up on services page
>set up API with highest mask, (they can even read my Jita whore diaries)
>set up TS3 auth from services
>set up Mumble auth from services
>Download Mumble
>set up forums account from services
>please use this info to log into forums and then set up forum-API link
>k
>set up Discord
>Need to make a Discord account first
>k
>Set up Discord auth
>Download Discord
>error, contact our helpdesk pilots in-game
>k
>Set up Jabber
>Download Pidgin
>Set up Skype
>Update Skype, 800mb of ram skype.exe running in the background
>Set up ISBoxer for my Jita whore muktitasking
>Log into Slack
>Bunch of shitposting
>Set up Facebook corp group to recieve (requirement to file for SRP)
>Go lose a ship and link a KM to authenticate the SRP program
>Lose my Arty Vagabond
>ok.
>File Arty Vagabond for SRP
>Denied
>Not a Corp fitting
>okey.
>PINGPIGPING
>QUICK COMMS #3 TIME TO HIT TOWER EVERYONE GET ON NAGAS
>No Naga in new home system
>"C-can I bring my Punisher"?
>"Yes you can bring tackle but you need to download the new tackle comms mumble plugin v0.2 first user go to this link user a.cocaine.ninja/fvxpoy.exe"
>...O-okey ...I-is it safe?
>"Also make sure you download the new Windoes 10 only Discord Overlay, link is somewhere on the forums."
>Cool
>Searching Forums
>Access Denied: Need additional APIs
>Set up my Jita whore API so I can make it to the fleet
>"Ok everyone undoc- user are you really a Jita whore"?
>New program has to update, doesn't ask for permission.
>Reboot PC
>Corp channel blinking
>Alliance channel blinking
>Director wants to start new conversation
>Pidgin blinking
>Discord blinking
>Skype blinking and using 2gb of ram
>TS3 blinking
>Mumble blinking, tackle comms mumble plugin going nuts
>Forums notifications blinking
>new Facebook message on your wall.
>ANNNOOOON GET ON COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMSSSSS
>My mind slowly drifts into the abyss.

I didn't invite you two to my thread.

>My mind slowly drifts into the abyss.

>tfw this line was stolen from the ghostbusters pasta and makes no sense here

Jokes on you, devs killed Elite themselves

Can you name a single game that remained in active dev support and died after being older than 6 years?

There is no reason to not fly a Prorator

Yes, I agree.

prowlerfags btfo

yes, fly them, good goy. get some galente shitfit industrials too so you get ganked and i have less compe- i mean so we can all have fun in the sandbox.

>literally being a prowlerfag

m8, just stop.

>zkillstats

>Hek

how does the killboard determine wether you're snuggly?

why is there so little actual "good" space in null

its really quite stupid

>you will never cuddle with Guard

Because it wasn't mean to be "good" it was meant to be "fantastic". Though honestly since dominion, it hasn't mattered as much with system improvements and such.

Hey /eog/, I'm looking for advice on how to save a friend in New Eden.

Invited a RL pal, who seems deadset on being a highsec miner. Prefers "safe and easy", after I explained hi/low/null/WH to him, and different things EVE offers players.

Is there any way I can convince him how horrible his initial plan is? I already put a 4M bounty on him for the 4th of July, but the poor bastard seems to think he can turn himself in to collect the bounty. Or do I just let him run with it, unsub due to finding EVE boring and painful to grind in early on, and let nature run its course?

>think he can turn himself in to collect the bounty

He needs to feel the adreniline. He needs to see those high isk values pop up. It's like a drug, it will either scare him straight and make him leave, or get him hooked forever.

go to his house and shoot him. then shoot his family, except for the daughters, with which you send to my house. then shoot yourself.

Due to the 3 months 90 day alt training promo, what are some recommendations for training alts?

I'm considering space trucker for one to haul things as needed when wardecs and things are going on, but what's good to have on another alt that can complement my main?

planetary interactio - if you live in jspace or null with good planets. with an optimal map, you can get effectively perfect PI skills in ~35 days

or a transport ship alt if you don't have one of those.

the recommendation is always to train an alt on a 2nd account.

there's no point in having an alt if you have to log off to use it.

that limits what you can really do with the alt significantly too much for a mere 2 free months on the alt to matter.

>go to r/eve
>99% of posts are:
>[B4R]MY LIFE IS CRUMBLING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP [B4R] [B4R]

why are eve players the biggest cucks there are. go to a fucking therapist.

they just need animal girls in their life. its what were all waiting for.

>multiboxing

That's just what adding a free "seek attention" post system for your sub does.

>amarr

It has something to do with how often you get killed, probably how often you get killed in ships you didn't get kills in? Not sure.

>atron skin
>jacket
>12h booster
fucking lmao

did you actually do it? you got cucked my nigga, I looked up the rewards before wasting my time on this absolute bullshit. no fucking idea how CCP thought this was worth the amount of time it takes to grind.

who gives a fuck about a shity atron skin and a t-shirt? to add insult to injury, the 12h booster is like 11k SP...the same shit you would have gotten with the kill-a-rat-a-day daily

I think CCP is going bankrupt and bleeding talent. This shit is bizarre tbqh

steamcommunity.com/groups/joowz

>steam
fuck off

Can anyone fill me in on what the the current war is?

money, autism and faggotry

Every day I log in to see more of my alliance members have died to fucking black ops campers.

Studies show that YOU have the power to reduce these deaths by nearly 100% within the week by just not being retarded. If you just don't undock and try to rat or mine with a cloaky camper in system, and only rat and mine when a cloaky camper in system, you can reduce these deaths almost immediatly. Stop losing your ships. If you stop losing your ships then I'll give you covert ops ship to go explore. Then you can explore and die to shit thats no where near our home, and you can lose your ships literally all you want.

Stop losing your fucking ships.

Where? I want to blops drop your corp

I meant
>If you just don't undock instead of trying to rat or mine when a cloaky camper is in system, and only rat and mine when a cloaky camper isn't in system.

I'll give you a hint, you probably already are.

oh, lmao

How do I know if there is a cucky camper?

>just dont undock
>eve online

ur alliance is shit

I can neither confirm or deny this statement. I haven't been in null long enough to know what a good alliance is like. Its probably shit since they let me in when I couldn't fly any of the doctrine ships with the exception of t1 electronic warfare ships, but that doesn't count.

All I can do is endure it and grow stronger from surviving the horrors of war.

Is there a unironically better solution? Spoilers, laying a trap and killing a black ops drop probably won't happen.

or just be aligned

Please tell me theres a better way than moving full speed back and forth between to warp off points. Theres no way I can do that type of manual control while multiboxing.

>multiboxing

there in lies your problem, cuck.

you git gud

>Amarr

is anyone here a dank ass anime drawfag

make the head a bit smaller though

Don't make me get ugly with you.

Best girl never had an ugly stage!

Pic related.

>no interbus skin

>No Sansha wolfgirl skin

what is a good isk/hr for level 4s? i'm using a rattle and my first mission was literally garbage. am i supposed to be sucking down every ounce of this mission garbage and selling/reprocessing? are there particular factions/agents which give better missions than others? i'm fucking clueless and just dropped 600m on this bullshit.

no, you're supposed to be ignoring the loot and just completing missions real fast

Sell the rattle for a polarized blitzing mach and reject any non blitzable missions.

>polarized
>blitzing
>mach

>high sec missions

>not scoring 500m/h in your polarized blitzmach in perfect hisec safety

>low quality crop

thank you dude, jesus, though i dont know if i would have scaled so far horizontally

>E:D
more like erectile dysfunction

Star Citizen is the superior game for people with patrician tastes; the GOAT.
Fucking plebs baka desu

>are there particular factions/agents which give better missions than others?

Sisters of EVE.

Also, look up burner missions. They're good isk/h if you do them right.

are they fixing t3ds today

Sisters of EVE.

SoE LP is literal shit now. Idk if its worse than other alternatives. Last time I checked Thukker Tribe had pretty good conversion rates.

I'm bored and figured I'd start playing something new.

I'm between TESO and EVE.

TESO just looks like yet another wow clone, do quests, do dungeons, get upgrades and that's it.

I've heard EVE was way more hardcore. You die, people get all your shit. Much like old runescape, tibia, ultima online.

I'm learning a lot more towards EVE for the reason above. There's just one thing: I'm worried the game will have lots of quest. I hate questing, it's one of the reasons I don't play WoW or TESO. How prevalent is questing in this game?

Also I'd like to join someone while I play, and since there's this refer a friend thing, I figured I'd refer someone that I'll be in touch with. I promise I won't ask too many questions.

>You die, people get all your shit.
People get some shit, most of it is destroyed.

>I'm worried the game will have lots of quest. I hate questing, it's one of the reasons I don't play WoW or TESO. How prevalent is questing in this game?

This game is literally your holy grail then. I'm like you, I fucking hate questing, I could be doing literally the same thing I'd normally do in the game but if there is a quest attached I won't want to do it. I fucking hate being told where to go or what to do like the game is just waiting for me to go down "the correct road". This game has quests in the form of missions but they are completely and entirely optional and are massive poorfag things to do compared to basically everything else in this game. You don't have to grind xp for quests, you don't really have to do quests to unlock areas of the game, you don't have to do quests for items or unique anything. This game is truly designed to be a sandbox world first and a game second.

>Also I'd like to join someone while I play, and since there's this refer a friend thing, I figured I'd refer someone that I'll be in touch with. I promise I won't ask too many questions.

This is a great plan and arguably in a perfect world every new player to EVE would get assigned a big brother to help them. I wish I could help but I'm just a multiboxing miner-fag who's corp/alliance is getting shit on violently, it would be a terrible environment to learn the game.

There's got to be some anons in like, all-out, or oruze, or no-fun that will take you in and teach you how to kill people like me, as well as how to kill people that can actually PvP.

FF14 is better than TESO if you can stand the setting, it is actually the superior wow clone

Post your email and you can get referred user

Cool, thanks.

What setting? What I can't stand is questing, that just ruins my game.

>Post your email and you can get referred user

I'd rather refer someone that I can play and chat with, since he'll be a nice user he deserves the free month.

The cutsey Final Fantasy setting user. If you can stand it FF14 is the better wow clone than TESO

You should also ask yourself why you'd like to start playing EVE (PvE, PvP, just making ISK?), and I am offering to help you user

>You should also ask yourself why you'd like to start playing EVE

Not sure, I'm not too familiar with the game yet.

>I am offering to help you user

Cool! Thought you asking me to post it here and whoever refers first gets it.

steamcommunity.com/id/wowsogroovy

>SoE LP is literal shit now. Idk if its worse than other alternatives.

It's still better than most hisec factions I think. Thukker should be NS-based iirc.

suck my cock
reyni says ur wrong lamo

>reyni says
Who gives a shit

Thukker is not NS based user, look at cap batteries and figure the rest out yourself

Didn't say they were

>Thukker should be NS-based iirc.

>/dog/ is a single person

>Future:
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
Reeeee

>missions

>eve

people havent really been keeping up to date with it, no one gives a shit

talking about this thread or the game?

the threads OP

Does battle fatigue exist in EVE?

STALE NIGGERPASTA

hes new, right? Chill dude. tell him what skills to train to go for a safe roam through lowsec, and show him all the ore he can mine at a higher value than 1.0 veldspar. if you find some rats you can take them out, and let him see what else there is out there. If he isnt impressed by your combat antics then maybe he can be your miner buddy....Dont go full autismo on him, it took me a long time to see the full potential of my eve experience. Once he gets the skills, well you know hell realize what MORE he can do.

Or maybe hes just retarded. Who knows.

>>>\b\
Did you somehow show him that mining exists in this game? It is hard to make him fuck off from Highsec since there is literally no ISK making activity worth it in low/null when you're new. Outside exploration, of course. Which is probably the best way for him to "feel" the game.
Plus it can be a much better isk/h than fukkin mining.

>\b\

MUM I FUCKIN POSTED IT AGAIN

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life when the server is down

Jokes on you, millennial what's-in-it-for-me. They are conflict drivers, to get people to fight over shit without adding anything really new or permanent in the form of assets.

Play other games. Then it's back to updating buy/sell orders in between rounds.