/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1783407
i.imgur.com/4V6ycGP.jpg
i.imgur.com/2pThgBV.jpg
i.imgur.com/3O6zIgB.jpg
i.imgur.com/Hdg9ISW.jpg
i.imgur.com/a30lJC0.jpg
i.imgur.com/83KTvgp.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROLLAN

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Nah Blizz is pretty open about when somethings overnerfed/overbuffed.

They always explain it with "While the change did move him more towards what we envison he should be, we feel its caused him to under/over perform in some areas, this change should help bring him up to standard/down to everyone else's level"

See: Hots

My biggest concern is them taking too long to make changes

Where's my D.va/Zenyatta buffs

This needs negative options to be honest

Imagine licking Tracer between her inner thighs

>People unironically talking about playing mobas like it isn't a mark of shame
wew lad

these post are the most widely accepted shitpost. why?

FTH is rng and not guaranteed to work even at point blank.

blizzard and absurd bullshit and inseparable entities

How does ranked even work? My friends who are really good at shooters hover around 60-70. Is it not winrate?

Uncropped plz?
You want to marry Bastion?
Rolling for Symmetra. I want a clean house.

>/owg/
>second post is waifu derail
>third post is d2g copypasta
ROLLIN

I don't know. It's explicitly against the rules and annoying

Because it allows others to participate and feel like they're 'getting' something out of it. Speaking of which,

sleep tight reaper

You get Zarya instead. House cleans you.

How does queueing with someone much lower MMR than you work?

>im 61 MMR
>most friends are 30-40 MMR

What range of MMR will be on our teams? Do I lose a ton of MMR if I lose? Do I gain only a little?

>blizzard releases competitive despite it being broken
>d.va buff still nowhere in sight
>roadhog can still hook you through 5 fucking walls
>there isn't really any point of using zenyatta when you can use lucio or mercy and even as a dps he still dies too quickly to the tryhard heroes
>zarya and reaper are the new mcree and widow and there are atleast one or two per game
Blizzard should balance their game before trying to rank people. It still feels like it's in the beta.

>shit posting on Veeky Forums about a FPS is worse than shit posting about a MOBA
Wew lad

>still over a month of S1

>2 wins
>8 losses
>calibrate at 37

I'm gonna be honest. I fully expected high twenties.
I literally had 2 wins then 8 losses in a row.

>Girl gamer Mercy on other team
>Pick Tracer
>Flank
>Kill Mercy and her team doesnt even notice
>Do this over and over and over and over
>She eventually switches to only using her pistol
>Her team telling everyone to report her after the game
>mfw I fucked her so hard that I broke her mind

>people are starting to figure out junkrat is op

I wish he went under the radar so he won't get nerfed

>Mei's freeze now slows Reaper even in Wraith form and reduces the distance Tracer's blinks and Genji's slash can travel.

There, I just fixed Mei and gave her a purpose outside of scrub stomps.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1783407

Does people take action against people abusing wall glitches? There's a new one on dorada I want to take advantage of.

Time to sleep for me. Good night /owg/

I let this here for you

i.imgur.com/4V6ycGP.jpg

i.imgur.com/2pThgBV.jpg

i.imgur.com/3O6zIgB.jpg

i.imgur.com/Hdg9ISW.jpg

i.imgur.com/a30lJC0.jpg

i.imgur.com/83KTvgp.png

Why is Zarya in every single game on both teams?

so how come im suddenly getting thrown against premades everytime when i get to around 70%

meem

Those are all terrible.

>Aiming is overpowered
so this is the power of shitposting.........

It seems like fan the hammer's delivery is the issue and not its damage output at least. 270 rapid dps should drop Mei like a sack of potatoes in theory.

Riptire is fucking absurd in my opinion, everything else about him is pretty great.
If its not Bastion getting PotG its always a Junkrat with a riptire team wipe.

Because people are starting to realize how good she is if your shield game is on point.

4th is the only good one, and I don't even like mei

the others are bad

hahaha I wish people were still retarded enough to not split up during a riptire

I can only get cheap support/tank kills with it these days

because people know how good she is now because they watch pro twitch stream tournaments. I know this is hipster as fuck, but I loved her since the beginning. getting her siberian front as my first legendary made me play her and I fell in love.

Ty

He started yelling then left the house crying.
Woops.

Post top 3 least played

Oh lets break it down

Fan is fucking awful now, but that should be obvious to anyone with a brain. The new combo is flashbang -> LMB headshot which does 140 dmg + 25 from flashbang making it 165 total. This isn't enough to kill anyone at full HP barring zen and tracer, so what I do is land one shot on 200 HP heroes and two on 250 HP heroes before comboing. It helps that you can just cancel your shot with flashbang too. Fan can do more damage but it's inconsistent as fuck, and also forces you to reload, whereas you could still have 3-5 shots left if you just used LMB. Fan just feels useless in general. I got 44 elims in one game without ever using it.

anybody else get so pissed off at how stupid your teammates are that you lose on purpose

Kekked irl

no

No because I'm not autistic.

flashbang fth still works on everyone with

Did it once. Yes

Mei, Symmetra, Widowmaker

I haven't played Mei or symmetra at all

>You can play a game where one team is vastly better than other but it wont matter because all the attacking team needs to do is stack their ults and instawin

And dont say "Well the counter is for your team to stack ults too" because it doesnt matter when the defending team does it, you either have to do it first, in which case they will just do it again when they respawn, or second in which it will be too late

The fact that you can hold a point for 8 fucking minutes and still lose because you have to deal with Mcree, S76, Lucio, Pharah and whoever fucking else in on the team is complete bullshit

I know what you mean. when I flashbang someone I go for headshots now instead. insta-kill on characters like Tracer and you can kill others like 76 in 1-2 more shots. I still feel like I die too quickly if I don't land that shit though, it;s so nerve wracking.

Reaper's hands are bloody in his Wight skin. The more you know.

I have descended into the depths of rank 18. There is no hope.

because she is C U T E

D.Va?

Anyone care to explain to me how this useless fucking cocksucker gets into my competitive game with only 6 fucking wins and 4 levels lower than me? Anyone care to explain how this useless fucking cocksucker rationalized his endless tracer pick, even when he died 5 times in a row and never ulted shit?

I FUCKING HATE THIS PEOPLE

I do that if they blame me for everything that goes wrong

HOL UP should have never been a 1-hit kill for anything barring tracer and genji (and I guess zen because of his no hp but you can probably just shoot him normally)

how did blizzard manage to make mercy so balanced?

youd think an instant cast aoe resurrect on a 20 second cooldown would be overpowered but its so balanced

>oh great I finally get to play Attack
>REINSTANCING
>Welcome to Hollywood
>Prepare to Defend

fucking great

can someone explain me the logic behind you losing more rank points when a teammate leaves the game? isn't it bad already that i'm losing the game, but i get punished extra for it?

Have you guys ever had kills/plays that you actually feel bad about?

>enemy Zarya catches four of my team in her ult
>other two teammates are a soldier who was already dead and a Genji off doing fuck knows what in some previously undiscovered part of the map
>enemy team fails to kill any of us while we're in the singularity
>we then team wipe them

I mean thanks for handing us the capture point I guess but damn

So seriously, what the fuck is Genji good for? He doesn't win any 1v1, he just gets outclassed by tracer or Reaper in almost everything. All his 1v1 matchups revolve entirely around his reflect, which does absolutely nothing vs a decent player.

yeah he has some combo that does like 100 damage but that isn't enough to kill anyone in the game and it just burns all of your cooldowns and leaves you a sitting duck.

Apparently he is a counter to Bastion, but how the fuck does that even work? His reflect is on far too long of a cooldown and is effective far too short, not to mention he can't do shit while its up. So all the bastion needs to do is stop holding down left click for one second.

People keep bringing up random pros or some shit whenever talking about Genji, but those same pros would dominate on any character because of overwhelming mechanical skill, and not because of any strengths that genji provides.

So seriously what the fuck is the point of playing Genji ever?

He needs some major fucking buffs.

;^]]]]]

>Ching Chong Towers
>Win first two rounds handily
>team drops spaghetti and loses 3rd and 4th
>CONTEST FOREVER ON 5TH
>Both teams at 99%
>Playing Lucio, contributing to contesting
>mfw we won after all that
>get 30k in healing
JESUS These matches are getting good!

>on purpose

Yes. On purpose. You keep telling yourself that.

No, Hanzo, YOU are the problem.

hahahaha you are an autistic adult senpai

Maybe because he's almost the same rank as you?

Genji is good for doing fuck all until you get your ult and then solo wiping a team, at least thats what happens with most Genjis in my game

Might as well delete McCree if you're going to do this.

Anyone 5 other people want to group up with the evil kenivel skin and do 6 soldier 76 quick play to celebrate America ?

>Team picks two hanzos

Thats an instant leave if I ever saw one.

>reaper singlehandedly moved overwatch to a M-rating
whoa..

>he actually thinks junkrat is op

d.va plz

>Torbshitter insulting me as Pharah
>Hurr that's the difference between a good pharah and a bad one
>Check his statistics
>12 kill 7 death ratio

Torbshitters need to delete themselves

I really like flanking at the end of Hollywood on Reaper, its one of the few places where you can easily get behind the enemy team even if theyre bunched up.
Too many people try to defend the payload objective itself while it slowly approaches, I think thats the wrong way to play defense.

gotta punish everyone equally for someone briefly dropping a game for 3 seconds :::^^^^))))

he can absolutely destroy during his ult

every leaver is secretly your friend, you fucking abuser

>play another game
>guy leaves from our team during the first round of gibraltar after we defend really well
>fight hard 5v6 but get beaten anyway
>blizzard took away this much mmr for losing 5v6

BRAVO BLIZZ

Most bastions aren't smart enough to let go of the trigger when they see him swinging the sword. They are so conditioned to hold button until everything dies.

this, genji ult backed by lucio ult/zarya bubble is fucking scary

I accept my fate

Look at the wins, thats bullshit, dudes played not even 1/6th the comp games I have, he should sink like a fucking rock, and he will, but why does the game decide he should be in MY QUEUE?
I expect only autistic adults to be posting on MY OVERWATCH GENERAL

I was hitting rank 60 people in my promos so I don't know what to tell you I was on Ps4 though

Hana "D. Va" Song or I kill myself! Again!

When it's a shitstomp, it's a shitstomp, and no one likes it even if your side / their side wins.

When it's a duel to the death and everyone's equally skilled, you leave that game happy.

>He doesn't win any 1v1
but that's wrong
>Outclassed by tracer and reaper
Constant vertical mobility
>He's a counter to bastion
Because you can pling him with shurikens and if he stops shooting you can dash in and spam right mouse button for quick easy unavoidable damage on bastion, and most bastions once they take damage from genji's shurikens start firing immediately, giving him an easy chance to close the distance at the cease fire and kill him

>Play attack on numbani
>Get absolutely fucking destroyed, cant even leave spawn
>Very next game get defense on numbani
>haha my turn to rape
>Get absolutely fucking destroyed by double Zarya and an MLG gamer Widow

>Look at the wins, thats bullshit, dudes played not even 1/6th the comp games I have, he should sink like a fucking rock, and he will, but why does the game decide he should be in MY QUEUE?
Because you're a close rank to him.

Stop whining.

You spiderman around the map and jump down in front of people actually fighting and GENJI IS HERE them to death with parry running, once thats over you melee and right click spam or run away abusing the fact only Widowmaker, Winston and Phara can really follow you vertically.

Rollan for best girl.

Reminder that owg only thinks Hanzo is shit because they have trashcan MMR

Fuck you, I have a right to whine I got jewed out of fucking XP by the random baby sitting algorithm

Hanzo isn't shit, it's mostly his playerbase