/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 5th:
1809 – The largest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, the Battle of Wagram is fought between the French and Austrian Empires.
1811 – Venezuela declares independence from Spain.
1884 – Germany takes possession of Cameroon.
1940 – World War II: The United Kingdom and the Vichy France government break off diplomatic relations.
1943 – World War II: German forces begin a massive offensive against the Soviet Union at the Battle of Kursk, also known as Operation Citadel.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 11 - The End of Days
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-developer-diary-11-the-end-of-days.950847

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.1 - 20/06/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
mediafire.com/download/
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Incoming steamgroup butthurt.

Reminder to pay for the games you play

Reminder to make Germaniums Grob again

*cringes*

What's that box above Scandinavia

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>>[V2] Liquor and Bureaucrats Mod 1.2*°
mediafire.com/download/ r1s3v3z0d17ctya/liquornbureaucrats.rar

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I will sperg out if you download this
° Alex da Silveira and his Grandi Youth will harass you if you download this

Reminder that unHPM is the arch-enemy of HPM.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

It's basically suicide to use that law though.

Based Cobra

>Meanwhile in Europe

>The R&I will sperg out if you download this
No he won't, he is a bot

But he does, he has tried several times to delete that post and engaged in several spergouts to try to rally his supporters (Grandi Youth) to make it a bannable offence. Luckily your friends at Radical Yugoslavia are aware of this and quickly put it up again to remind the R&I that he can't monopolize the mods /gsg/ plays.

Arumba

has he offed himself yet?

JUST

The only reason those mods are not in the OP is because there is no space, and those mods are associated with shitposters or are rarely updated.
The only reason anybody reports that is because you use it to derail the thread, nothing more.
If you want those mods to have recognition, add them to the archive.

>french north Africa isn't Vichy
what the hell game

me on the right

>those mods are rarely updated
>Napoleon Legacy
dead. 4 times
>7 years
Dead
>Many Houses Divided
deader than dead

Why so nazi, user? Can you show me on this doll where did the jew touch you?

Did HPM fix the economy yet?

The same way people "fix" their pets.

>Victoria economy
>being fixable
wew, lad

>no space
Of course there's no space when you waste it on two useless warnings. Also, most generals use the first post as a place for extra links, but you seem really bent on shitposting the thread with another warning that attracts nothing but drama

>associated with shitposters
This is meaningless.

>The only reason anybody reports that is because you use it to derail the thread
If you manufacture a drama over mod links of course that will derail the thread.

>If you want those mods to have recognition, add them to the archive.
Do you remember the last time someone played with Commiemod or Liangmod, yeah me neither. The links are more visible in the thread, where they belong.

>le ebin jew meme

So original. Haven't seen that 1000 times before.

I customized a patrician family in New York, gave the founder many stereotypical traits and went full meme lad, don't blame me

>le reddit false flag bait
so original

This mod always crashes on start-up for me

Do you have the conclave patch? Or the previous one 2.4.5?

Who are you quoting?

>Of course there's no space when you waste it on two useless warnings. Also, most generals use the first post as a place for extra links, but you seem really bent on shitposting the thread with another warning that attracts nothing but drama
The warnings are there for a reason.

>This is meaningless.
To you maybe, but people don't like shitposting in general and if your mod list is filled with shitty meme mods, it's natural that you get adversity.

>If you manufacture a drama over mod links of course that will derail the thread.
You're the one creating drama, with the all the anti-HPM nonsense that does nothing but trigger autists, there is no organised "grandi youth" or "HPM defence force" people are just tired of you shitters attacking mod simply because it is popular.

>Do you remember the last time someone played with Commiemod or Liangmod, yeah me neither. The links are more visible in the thread, where they belong.
It's not like those mods are often updated so there is no reason to kick up a shitstorm over it.

Just fuck off to your steamgruppe

My copy of Crusader Kings II should be up to date.

it's actually a direct quote from johan

stop using the old OP pic

am i the only one here that loves dissolving retarded epic grossgermanium empires in gsg games?

yes

Surprised they have distant worlds and not stellaris

>dissolves groBgermanium
>makes meme France blob

Distant worlds is a good game.

Nigger do you not work? Or sleep, either?

The margins on this pic are cancer.

so is EU3

?

You're fucking cancer go fuck yourself neckbeard

>no EU4

Memes and train timetables.

Pasta

Daily reminder that captain autismo replaced DH with HoI4 in the infopic because he hates the game

>Sarre
>Catalogne
That's all rightful territory
>No Belgique
>No Flandres
>No Savoie
>No Corse
Literally the furthest thing from a blob I've ever seen

Daily reminder France's rightful territories stop at the Rhin

>The warnings are there for a reason.
Yeah, to deter the hordes of stellaris posters that constantly shit up the thread and the warning that nobody reads or cares about, really useful me lad xDxD

>it's natural that you get adversity.
Only you are upset about it. When nobody posts the links I always see at least a couple of posts asking for unHPM and alternate v2 mods.

>people are just tired of you shitters attacking mod simply because it is popular.
When HPM fucks up, legions of shills appear to defend his decisions to the death, like No Iberia, Wallonia-France union, Vienna award borders in Transylvania, the Liquor and Steel prices etc... The HPMIDF is real me m8. We simply don't want the thread to become passive yes-men when it comes to that mod.

>Just fuck off to your steamgruppe
When you stop checking the group every day to screencap new comments and post them here and on /leftypol/ I will :^)

tfw i can never get rid of the uncrowned trait in this mod

>We simply don't want the thread to become passive yes-men when it comes to that mod.
Gotta agree with this one, and the worst thing is its literally just one autist. Its so annoying.

To unite radicals and gsg as one,
To erect a flag of rebellion,
To get rid of the R&I and his autism,
To resurrect gsg,
To cut away OP corruption,
To save the people from the excesses of the Grandi Youth

Peace with Cobra, Down with the R&I!

Obrigado, baseada Cobra

Why don't you lads ever play Divergances? I mean ignoring your problems with PDM integration, it's really fun.

>PDM
No its not

The joke is that the trains running on time was a meme.

link?

That's not really a reason. You haven't elaborated what your problem is.

>Horse factories

AARnon, if you see this, you better not get married again.
Don't sully her memory.

Is there a way to get rid of India in CK2+?
And for that matter, Western Africa?
Literally pointless regions of the world that do nothing but gobble up resources.

There are mods that remove them, yes. CK2+ map overhaul has a lite version that does that, but I'm pretty sure there are non-overhaul mods that do it too.

Link to CK2+ lite?
I know you can remove India. I have a mod that does just that, but it doesn't work with CK2+

Don't worry lad, barring events which force me to become lustful, etc., Baudouin will be celibate the rest of his life. And even if he does take a mistress, he would never marry her.

Derp, I'm sorry, I think I got things mixed up. It's HIP that has the map mod that removes India and Africa.
CK2+ used to have a submod for that, but it's unmaintained IIRC

Yes I did, its PDM. Stop shilling your shitty mod here anyway

Reminder that spam is a form of shitposting and against the rules and a reportable offense.

>unable to offer any criticism
talex

Help, there's a Brazil in my Brazil.

>Brazil
>Civilized nation

>Brazil
>Anarchy
>Ruled by bourgeois dictators

>bourgeois dictatorship

me in the left upper corner

>July 5th
FUCKING EUROFAGS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

look at that gut

Good post

bit mad that one innit

>Zoroastrians
>finally get my hands on Khiva after years of fucking around with court intrigue under a Sunni liege
>Abbasid blob stretches right through persia
>they declare war
>they send in a fucking 15k stack
>ive got enough money for mercenaries for equal numbers, with a small advantage
>charge into battle
>I easily win
>in 2.4.5 or lower updates that battle would have ended the war
>SHATTERED FUCKING RETREAT WITH 75% OF THEIR FORCES
>6 months later they come back with 20k stack whilst being in debt, while I was still dirt poor from hiring all those mercenaries for the one battle (disbanded them right after)
Paradox is so fucking incompetent, I hope Johan chokes to death on Wiz's cancerous ballsack

stop being bad

>SHATTERED FUCKING RETREAT WITH 75% OF THEIR FORCES
You have yourself to blame for playing 2.5

oh yeah its my fault the AI gets retarded bonuses

Yes it is all your fault now stop being bad

top tier shitpost lad

Calling something a shitpost doesn't make it not true, baddy

t. Wiz 'mp balance & women rights in the middle ages lmao' Anward

im sure it does

Wiz is based

dumb baddy maybe when you wisen up you can beat our shitty AI :^)

t. 'thick skinned' Wiz dishing out salty """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Its a strong HRE
I didnt know how easy it was to keep it strong, just ally with them and be decently strong. No ones dared to war with them, and Austria keeps the internal cogs running.

Now, question. Hungry game.

>Catholic
>Protestent
>Reformed
Pick one.

Has nothing to do with stats, give me a successful kebab removers choice.

Wiz is based

orthodox

>tights and bitch slippers
thank god i dont live on pre 1800s earth