/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[6M DL Campaign from 30.6 to 7.7]
- Up to 21 quartz with consecutive logins
- 1/2 AP for all Free Quest
- Great and Super Sucess double rate
- Login bonus renewal
- Renewal of materials in Daily Quests
- Eggplant level cap to 60
- 5* Lancer Scat special gacha, new batch of 3* CE added.
For detailed info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627b

>[Servant Strengthening Quest: Part 3]
- Medea: Remove debuff and NP gain up (1 turn)
- Euryale: Self Art cards up (3 turns)
- Shakes: Increase NP and star rate, targetable (1 turn)
- Arash: Gain NP and HP (1 turn)
- Asterios: Star rate and Buster up (1 turn)
- Kiyo: Clean debuff and Buster up (1 turn)
For tentative candidates refer to: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/ayuxkx/
New version won't work on rooted or jailbreak'd phones and emulators

>[Tenma Otogizoushi: Onigashima]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160704
- Starts in early/mid July
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to get access to it
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward
Following servants would give a bonus:
- 5* (Okita, Tamamo, Saber Shiki, Shuten, Shirou, Kintoki)
- 4* (Emiya, Assassin Emiya)
- Welfare 4* (Nobunaga, Assassin Shiki)
- 3* (Ushi, Kiyohime)
- 2* (Benkei)
- 1* (Kojiro)

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Ea is planet buster

JANNU A BEST

Xth for Best Saber

Xth for best archer

japan wank event again

Swimsuits soon.

best daughteru

That's just common sense

Jeanne stinks

Can Shiki kill Grand Servants?

My husband.

posting the Scourge of God

Considering he's grand assassin, yeah

He could also beat Shirou

Nobu a CUTE.

But not soon enough.

Not soon at all.

>He doesn't know

She can kill anything short of a Type/Arc under a full moon.

Assuming they're standing still and letting her cut their lines.

Cute scourge

I feel like I need some clarification here. Does Liz have Innocent Monster because she's innocent of all the killings and the blame from others is what warps her, or does she have Innocent Monster because she's still just as guilty of the killings and won't admit it?

Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean Shiki but Shiki instead.

WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY FP WITH MY TEAM?

Shiki? She can't kill anything. She's just a nobody in a spinoff manga that got cancelled.

best Scourge

I want to lick Jannu stinky armpits

Hassan is bronze

>replying to yourself
EA is City Buster according to canon

What servantos you got bitch

It's in the game@

To your canon you mean

need some friends

Arc was a vampire, for monster killer family it was an easy enough concept to understand for them, even if it was exponentially advanced. Arcuied herself is "simple is best", her body structure probably isn't too different from other vampires.

Don't think that just because Shiki can kill one super powerful thing, that they can destroy anything inbetween it in powerlevels. There are concepts that are easy to grasp, and ones hard to grasp for them. Which is one reason why it was said a fight between Shiki and Shirou were limiters are factored in, is mutual destruction. Since killing even makeshift NPs blows his brain out. They're harder for him to grasp than monsters.

Guy had a lot harder time killing a hallway than he did killing DAA in Tsukihime. After killing the hallway he was lying face up about to die. Also Shiki in KnK event said she couldn't kill Dantes currently, however she approached it.

Cannons are the best.

Hope this new Jap wank event update will also give Okita-san her NP Interlude.

I want to be a digital Nazi

Use the friendlist you asshat.

I hope she's in a frickin gacha

>using the meme friendlist

Don't talk to dead people. This isn't the Shining, we aren't M.Night. Shamalama.

>roll ticket
>silver rider turns gold
Glad I wasn't spooked by Astolfo again.
It's unfortunate that I can't roll Scat but I'm happy enough with these Sluts.

The second one.

>we aren't M.Night. Shamalama.
What a twist!

Or are we?

Well now you ca-

Oh wait, that was retconned

>tfw no FP

Siegfriend is Anti-Planet. Discuss.

Does the guy who makes those comics make all these chibi art too?

Siegfried is called a moving fortress by materials. Excalibur is an Anti-Fortress NP. Excalibur is also a TYPE killer, TYPEs are planets. Siegfried is therefore a TYPE. ORT is a TYPE and can overwrite Gaia's Reality Marble. Siegfried is a TYPE and can do the same thing. Q.E.D.

>tfw you didn't post an id

>melty sweetheart on Vlad

They are edits.

This is the correct expression when confronted with Astolfo as a servant.

No, they are made at 2chan.

My canon is materials, so yeah, you are right in a way.

How bad will it feel when Sieg turns out to be much better than Siegfried?

>Summon him
>Mana transfer with him every day

I hope they do something cool with his ascensions

Chapter was already fully translated

You mean Sigurd

He's already stated to have a weapon that is called the same level as Excalibur, exact same amount of ability. Might be made by the planet.

Five star surely

Yeah but that's the image I had to shitpost about Astolfo with.

>You mean Sigurd
No, I meant Sieg the homunculus.

>Shitpost
>This is correct facial expression
>Expression is immense sadistic sexual excitement

If I summoned Astolfi I would immediately use my 3 Command Seals to force him to kill himself, I'd rather not even participate in the war than deal with that retard

Oh yeah.

I love you Gilgamesh!

You mean Sigurd is the better version of Siegfried

Have I offended your sensibilities as to what is or is not a proper shitpost?

So you guys think these people will ever be back?

I deleted one of my first Fuyuki friends recently after 200 days

It was hard

>she couldn't kill Dantes currently,
Why was that again?
I remember Dantes just letting himself be killed at the end.

Yes, do it better next time. Be on the ball more, aim for the target clearer.

You're stupid if you think Sieg is not going to be 5* and thus better than Siegfried, but then again you probably don't even know who Sieg is

That's just common knowledge. I was talking about how DW will fuck up and make Seig better than Siegfried.

Because he wasn't even there, idiot

He might just be a 4* with better skills and stats.

>Excalibur is also a TYPE killer
Nice meme

How was his shadow or whatever there then?

Dunno.

They're never coming back. ;_;

It's not a fuck up since at the end he was stronger than Siegfried's servant form

Maybe you should look less like a living onahole

Arondight has above Omniverse level durability

Why don't you go read the summary and stop making an ass out of yourself?

Looking at this makes my heart ache. Imagine how dirty their Mashu is. Probably she is cold and without showering for months..

Seig won't be better; he was stated to be not as skilled powerful, but he made up for it by having infinite mana blasts due to Frankenstein's ability. His output was less than true Siegfried, but he made up for it with three or four layers of bullshit given to him by other servants.

Its unlikely he'll be much unless he's summoned with all layers of bullshit intact.

He's not a waifu, and he's not popular enough of a character to be given five star status.

Lore, materials and canon mean absolutely nothing in FGO stats

I don't get these usernames people pick, but it somehow made me do a double take combined with the big buff Herk. Would have been funnier if it had been Darius.

And Okita and Jack sure are 5* material right? above guys like Romulus, Hector,etc

Because there are no summaries of KnK, just a bit of scenes and my not that good memory of what was discussed here.

Precisely, what matters is popularity, and Sieg is a fucking nobody in those terms.

>And Okita and Jack sure are 5* material right? above other guys?

Seems you missed the
>he's not waifu
part of the explanation

>unless he's summoned with all layers of bullshit intact
Which he will.

I want to fuck abandoned mashus pretending I care about her then burn them and delete their accounts

Andersen has got it because he made kids sad and they thought he was some sort of heartless sadist because of it. Vlad's got it because he is popularly associated with the fictional character created by Bram Stoker. Mephistopheles's got it because people wrongfully assumed he was a demon. And finally, the young Liz's got it because history remembers her as the murderous Blood Countess Bathory, and she's twisted to be more like a dragon to closer identify her with the Bathory name and history, with their dragon blood and dragon heraldry.

What all of them have in common is that they're warped by the perceptions of others and none of them actually feel guilty of whatever wrongs they're blamed for. All of them except Mephistopheles deny any wrongdoing or guilt. In Vlad's case he really is completely innocent of all the vampire stuff, so whether you get the skill really is completely a matter of public perception. That's kind of a sucky condition, since it would mean there's a bunch of different servants who each have a strong argument for getting the skill.

Since the clown actually calls himself a demon and seems more than happy to live out that role, he really ought to have the Demon King skill instead, but of course that one's reserved exclusively for Nobu.

Whoa that edge bro.

>Andersen has got it because he made kids sad and they thought he was some sort of heartless sadist because of it.

Andersen didn't have it for negative reasons like that, he had it because kids thought the books were about him. They wondered about this strange person who was part mermaid and sold matches.

Kids are stupid, it isn't because they were sad and hated him.

Nigger, nobody gives a rat's ass about Sieg. Nobody. Not here, nor in Japan, nor anywhere else. He's the franchise's least popular protagonist by a fucking mile.

There isn't even a CE of him. Darnic and The Repomancer got in the game before him.